fall the saturdayss through O...

Most Read Local
Success! Check your inbox for details.
Please enter a valid email address
You might also like:
Success! Check your inbox for details.
Incorrect email
To keep reading, please enter your email address.
You’ll also receive from The Washington Post:
A free 6-week digital subscriptionOur daily newsletter in your inbox
Please enter a valid email address
I have read and agree to the
and . Please indicate agreement.
Already a subscriber?&&
Thank you.
Check your inbox. We’ve sent an email explaining how to set up an account and activate your free digital subscription.
Return to ArticleRelated Stories【 On Your Radar 】【 英文 】【 2011-12 】
2011 album from the UK's biggest girl band. On Your Radar sees a transition for the girl group. Having previously collaborated with heavy hitters from both the UK and US, such as Chipmunk and Flo Rida, for the new album they have been working with an all-star cast of producers including Space Cowboy, Steve Mac, David Eriksen, Brian Higgins and joining forces with US artists such as Travie McCoy.
()The sun goes downAnd thats the time when it hurts so badI feel the weight of the love we hadI cant move onWithout you and i've lost myselfYour like a habit that i cant liveNo i cant hideFrom this feelingDon't you knowI would wait for youI would wait all nightJust the thought of you before i close my eyesIts too late I cant take anymoreAnd I cant let it goAnd I cant forgetAll that I'm left holding is my regretAnd it feels like we could of had it allYour still my last callWe don't changeWe still talk every single dayEven though there's nothing much else to sayOoo and I have triedAll that I can but I can't break freeThere's no denying your a part of me that I cant throw awayI would wait for youI would wait all nightJust the thought of you before i close my eyesIts too late I cant take anymore更多更详尽歌词 在 And i cant let it goAnd i cant forgetAll that i'm left holding is my regretAnd it feels like we could of had it allYour still my last callYour still my last callThe last thing I doThe last thing I sayThe last thing I doThe last thing I doThe last thing I sayThe last thing I doIs hear your voiceSay I love youI would wait for youI would wait all nightJust the thought of you before i close my eyesIts too late I cant take anymore (anymore)And i cant let it goAnd i cant forgetAll that i'm left holding is my regretAnd it feels like we could of had it allYour still my last callYour still my last call
()As I walk into club at nightI can feel the burn of hungry eyesThey love to look me up and down likeAnd everyone's exposing talent like somefreaking beauty pagentSo I flung the crown onto the groundand I ripped up the sashAnd I traded the ball gown for a LBDand a bunch of cashBut you bet that I kept my heels onwhen I went up to danceAnd the whispers around with a frownsayin' girl that ain't prettyHey, then I'd rather be uglyBaby I say ok, just as long as I love meBaby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't give a damn)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you can)Baby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't really care)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you dare)Sure, your gotta love an atitudeBut this scene is steaming up with rudePoser posing like a fashion shootAnd everyone is dishin' foulsLike they're freakin' Simon CowellSo I flung the crown onto the groundand I ripped up the sashAnd I traded the ball gown for a LBDand a bunch of cash更多更详尽歌词 在 But you bet that I kept my heels onwhen I went up to danceAnd the whispers around with a frownsayin' girl that ain't prettyHey, then I'd rather be uglyBaby I say ok, just as long as I love meBaby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't give a damn)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you can)Baby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't really care)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you dare)Cause I can feel the kick drum inmy body like a heart beatAnd it's somewhere deep insidethat dirty bass I lose meIn corner of my eye I saw someonefalling off their seatAnd the whispers around with a frownSayin' girl that aint't prettyHey, then I'd rather be uglyBaby I say ok, just as long as I love meBaby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't give a damn)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you can)Baby I say ok(I don't give a sshh! Don't really care)I say ok (come and lay it on me if you dare) (x2)更多更详尽歌词 在
()There's always an I'm sorryAfter every outburst, another apologyThere's always a make upAfter every freakin break up,So tell me why we're doing thisWhy oh why do we play this game更多更详尽歌词 在 Always want the last wordIt's a war that no one can win,We just keep getting hurt[Chorus]You're the only one that can make me this madWalk away, walk awayYou're the only one that can hurt me this badWalk away, walk awayBut I want you for myselfI still want you for myselfI want you for myselfBecause I want you for myselfYou creep under my skinAnd then you ruin my make up,You know exactly how to tick me offAnd yet I can't resist youWhen your kissin' my face off,And everything's forgiven and forgotI try and try to convince myselfThat this ain't gonna workWhy oh why is the thought of youBeing gone so much worse[Chorus]Why oh why do we play this game,Why oh why we just keeping getting hurt[Chorus]更多更详尽歌词 在
()YeahLucas I seeIt's your boy Travie McCoy and The SaturdaysLet's go!One thing I love is acting like I don't know, don't knowWhen boy I really knowThat you're on me, your eyes are hungryAnd it shows, a no goUnless I'm in controlI'm not the kind of girl that you, you chooseI'm choosing you, no exception to the ruleBut the way that youThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch walk in through the doorI know what you're ready forThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch me glide across the floorI know what you're ready forI wanna do more than watch, just a little more than watchI've gotta be honest though, I've just gonna be honest thoughI wanna do more than watch, oh so much more than watchI already choose you long ago, so go go grab your coatSoon as I step in the place your eyes had me dazedAnd we both know, and we both know I'm not alone hereI give your body a trace from your feet to your faceI was sold, I was so soldThrow a dog a bone dearI've gotta say you made your markAnd now I know you won't, won't be lonely after darkBut the way that youThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch walk in through the doorI know what you're ready forThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch me glide across the floorI know what you're ready for更多更详尽歌词 在 I wanna do more than watch, just a little more than watchI've gotta be honest though, I've just gonna be honest thoughI wanna do more than watch, oh so much more than watchI already choose you long ago, so go go grab your coatI, I've gotta say you made your mark (gotta say you made your mark)And now I know you won't, won't be, won't be lonely after darkBut the way that you,The way, the way, the way you watch meYou got me feeling like RockwellI shot a glance at you across the roomHow could you not tell?The way, the way, the way you watch meFeels like CIA surveillanceEvery move I make you calculateTo even out the balanceThe way, the way, the way you watch meMakes me want to watch you backAnd undress you with my pupilsGirl you look so good in blackThe way, the way, the way you watch meMakes me feel some kind of wonderfulThe feeling you is drowning inI'm caught up baby, undertowThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch walk in through the doorI know what you're ready forThe way, the way, the way you watch meThe way you watch me glide across the floorI know what you're ready forI wanna do more than watch, just a little more than watchI've gotta be honest though, I've just gonna be honest thoughI wanna do more than watch, oh so much more than watchI already choose you long ago, so go go grab your coat更多更详尽歌词 在
()My love tonight, I can't control my love tonightI think I found my pure delightYou got me at the speed of lightIt feels so right, I think this love, it feels so rightWhen I close my eyesI can't help but wonder what it would be likeIf you fall for me, then let it beBut you can do what you want with meDo what you want with meI'll hold you close, won't let you goBut you can do what you want with meDo what you want with meYou stoken a fire, And tanned a live desireI blinked a eye, who enters in my life?Then you transpire, I can't believe my eyesTwo hearts, two livesWrapped up and intertwinedIf you fall for me, then let it beBut you can do what you want with meDo what you want with meI'll hold you close, won't let you goBut you can do what you want with me更多更详尽歌词 在 Do what you want with meOh oh...Oh oh...Oh oh...Oh ohOh oh...Oh oh...Oh oh...Oh ohMy love tonight, I can't control my love tonightIf you fall for me, then let it beBut you can do what you want with meDo what you want with meI'll hold you close, won't let you goBut you can do what you want with meDo what you want with meI think you are lovelygot that kind of smileThat makes me happy that you love me,Love me, love me love meI wish you would hold meGot that kinda body makes meHappy when you hold me, hold meHold me, hold me, oh oh...
()So here we are again, I'm almost giving inI'm over-listening about who you with or where you've beenI got drunk with my friends, a list from one to tenAre you the man that I need, I need? (No)If I was doing this, would you put up with this?Do what you're mama saidLove or leave aloneI'm goneCos all you ever do,You promise me the worldYou promise to never let down a girlBut now I know it's time to goTonight I'm gonna go and party go without youI'm gonna go and party go without youYour womanizing gamesAlthough you've say you've changed (no)I guess I always be your option not priorityThe best you never haveOne day you'll wish me backThere won't be no one like meIf I was doing this, would you put up with this?Do what you're mama said更多更详尽歌词 在 Love or leave aloneI'm goneCos all you ever do,You promise me the worldYou promise to never let down a girlBut now I know it's time to goTonight I'm gonna go and party go without youI'm gonna go and party go without youPromise this, promise thatBut you won't get me backYou won't find me home alonePromise this, promise thatBut you won't get me backSomeone will love what you don'tDUBSTEP BREAKDOWNYou promise me the worldYou promise to never let down a girlBut now I know it's time to goTonight I'm gonna go and party go without youI'm gonna go and party go without you
()Oh oh oh the more I wantOh oh oh the more I wantOh oh oh the more I wantI want, oh oh oh the moreI've been watching youWatching you all got them nightI've tried my best, tried my bestTo get you from my sideBut it's so rightI know I got you under controlI can do it with my hands tied behind my backYeah, yeah, yeah, I know you gonna like it like thatI can give you the keys to my world, yeahFeel the music in my headYeah, this night I won't forget, eh eh eh ehI said get ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I wantI'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more more I wantGet ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I wantI'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more moreI want want wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe moreYou and me don't need an icebreakerYou and me just need a long nightI'm not lookin for a kind loverTo hold me tonight, tonightI can do it with my hands tied behind my backYeah, yeah, yeah, I know you gonna like it like thatI can give you the keys to my world, yeahFeel the music in my headYeah, this night I won't forget, eh eh eh ehI said get ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I want更多更详尽歌词 在 I'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more more I wantGet ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I wantI'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more moreI want want wantWe taking it up, I'm not gonna stopWant taste it enough, oh oh ohOh I wanna to much and let's you give upWant taste it enough, oh oh ohTell me what I wantIt's the feeling I neededThere is no right or wrongNo gimmics, no limitCome on, let it onCan feel it, I need itHeal my body, cry with desireI can do it with my hands tied behind my backYeah, yeah, yeah, I know you gonna like it like thatI can give you the keys to my world, yeahFeel the music in my headYeah, this night I won't forget, eh eh eh ehI said get ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I wantI'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more more I wantGet ready, get setCause the more that I getThe more more more I wantI'm not done yetCause the more I sweatThe more more moreI want want wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe more I wantI want, oh oh ohThe more更多更详尽歌词 在
()I'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floorI'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floorDon't hold backIt's nice to see somebody make an effortYou know I like it in the street lightsLike, I like the spotlight, do you like me?I, l, l love this trackSo if you wanna come with me you should knowI'm like, I'm like, I'm like this beat, yes, crazy and infectiousI make it my business, b-boy my resume says I'm a bad girl, ohOh, so baby, look in my eyesDo you recognize me?I've been a bad girlI'm a bad girl, I'm notoriousI'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floor(N-n-notorious)I'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floorBoy beware, I got a record and I'm known for my styleAnd everybody knows my name hereI'm the head of game here, pleasure and the pain, yeahBecause my resume says I'm a bad girl, ohOh, so baby, look in my eyes更多更详尽歌词 在 Do you recognize me?Oh, I've been a bad girlI'm a bad girl, I'm notoriousNotorious, notoriousN-n-notorious, I'm notoriousI'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floorThe dance floor, ohSo, baby, tell meCan you get it from my energy?Oh, I've been a bad girlI'm a bad girl, I'm notoriousI'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floor(Dance floor)I'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floor(Dance floor)I'm a outlaw, I'm the big bossI'm a gangster on the dance floorOh so, baby, look in my eyesDo you recognize me?I've been a bad girlI'm a bad girl, I'm notorious
()I turn around and feel the sun in my face back foot in the grass turningNext to you I feel so right all of those great memories I passed you and IAll we've been through I feel so alive I was afraid I was scared to fall ICan't believe that I almost messed it up yeah I'm standing here locked toYou I realise that I need you now to make my heart beat fast you're theOnly one and I'm sorry I'm such a fool baby I know that I need you now youAre the only one who makes my heart beat faster faster faster faster toMake my heart beat faster faster faster faster baby you make my heart beatFaster faster faster faster you make my heart beat faster faster fasterFaster I used to think about...
()What's it gonna be?Are you willingly walking away from this?What it's gonna take?Can you really break this love?Where you gonna go?Tell me, do you know when is your heart in need?'Cause if you leave, baby, then leaveMake up your mind before you shut the door'Cause if there's a chance we might've missedAnd if there's a ray of light in thisBaby, you should know thatThis is where my heart takes over, overAnd if there's a small piece left of usSomewhere in the battles we had lostBaby, look at me 'causeThis is where my heart takes over, over, overGoing back in timeYou know we have tried too hard to live this thingAlmost disappeared, still we made it here, babyAnd look me in the eye, promise I won't cryThis is your choice to make'Cause if you go, baby, then goYou change your mind, I won't be here no more'Cause if there's a chance we might've missedAnd if there's a ray of light in thisBaby, you should know that更多更详尽歌词 在 This is where my heart takes over, overAnd if there's a small piece left of usSomewhere in the battles we had lostBaby, look at me 'causeThis is where my heart takes over, over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overWhat's it gonna be?Are you willingly walking away from this?'Cause if there's a chance we might've missedAnd if there's a ray of light in thisBaby, you should know thatThis is where my heart takes over, overAnd if there's a small piece left of usSomewhere in the battles we had lostBaby, look at me 'causeThis is where my heart takes over, over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, overThis is where my heart takes over, over更多更详尽歌词 在
()Early in the morning,I sit up in my bedroom, ohBaby, in the perfect silence,I can't hide it,It's about enough now.Baby we went stalling,And I've been telling fairytales,This has taken all my focus, I can't do this,That's all what you don't knowAnd I been fighting dark demonsTring to make way for lightBut i just dig myself deeper downI gotta make it rightOoh it's time to talk about truth nowIt's time I, it's time that youKnow what you're getting yourself into nowThese white lies, these white liesTurning into shades of grey, go darker everyday,They just won't go away, awayOoh, it's time to talk about the truth nowThese white lies, these white liesYou been kinda perfectAnd we would be a perfect matchIf I only had it in me,I'm so sorryNever meant to hurt you更多更详尽歌词 在 And I been fighting dark demonsTring to make way for lightBut i just dig myself deeper downI gotta make it rightOoh it's time to talk about truth nowIt's time I, it's time that youKnow what you're getting yourself into nowThese white lies, these white liesTurning into shades of grey, go darker everyday,They just won't go away, awayOoh, it's time to talk about the truth nowThese white lies, these white liesBad excues, baby it's true, I can't excuse thisCauses white lies turns to black lies and I loseOoh it's time to talk about truth nowIt's time I, it's time that youKnow what you're getting yourself into nowThese white lies, these white liesTurning into shades of grey, go darker everyday,They just won't go away, awayOoh, it's time to talk about the truth nowThese white lies, these white lies (x2)
()Blow my mind, DJ, blow my mindBlow my mind, DJ, blow my mind, c'monBlow my mind, DJ, blow my mindBlow my mind, DJ, blow my mindI put my hand against the speakersSinging blow my mind, DJ, blow my mindI put my head to the speakersSinging blow my mind, DJ, blow my mindAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveI feel alive, I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveI feel alive, I feel aliveWe make the party super naughtyDancing on the bar, we're dancing on the barWe make the party super naughtyDancing on the bar, dancing on the barWe're all animal, we're all animalAnimal animal, we're all animalWe're all animal, so getcha your claws outGetcha, Getcha your claws outAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveI feel alive, I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel alive更多更详尽歌词 在 I feel alive, I feel aliveWe're so close to the edge of desireFeels so hot, hot, got that fireWe're so close to the edge of desireFeels so hot, hot, got that fireWe're so close to the edge of desireFeels so hot, hot, got that fireWe're so close to the edge of desireBlow my mind, DJ, blow my mindI put my hand against the speakersSinging blow my mind, DJ, blow my mindI put my head to the speakersSinging blow my mind, DJ, blow my mindAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveI feel alive, I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveAll fired up and I feel aliveI feel alive, I feel aliveOn your radarKeep me, keep me, keep on your radarKeep me, keep me, keep on your radarKeep me, keep me, keep on your radarKeep me, keep me, keep on your radarKeep me, keep me, keep on your radarKeep me, keep meKeep on your radar
()Wish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowI didn't knowI didn't know, know, know, knowI've never ever had someone I could call the oneNobody's ever moved me quiet the way you've doneWhy would I ever think of you not by my sideImpossible to picture you not in my lifeSo why am I sad here, wiping away these tears?And why am I lying, trying to unveil this fear?Seeing the laughter in your eyesSeeing the smile I thought was mineWatching you kiss her lips goodbyeThings I wish I didn't knowIf I could wipe this memoryGo back to when that girl was meThe day that I should've stayed at homeAnd I wish I didn't knowWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowI didn't knowI didn't know, know, know, knowI'm lying here beside you, trying to block it out my mindJust knowing that she touched you, kills a little more insideOh, I don't wanna confront you 'cause you're only gonna lieBut what's it gonna do, just sit around and watch love die?So why am I sad here, wiping away these tears?And why am I lying, trying to unveil this fear?Seeing the laughter in your eyesSeeing the smile I thought was mineWatching you kiss her lips goodbyeThings I wish I didn't know更多更详尽歌词 在 If I could wipe this memoryGo back to when that girl was meThe day that I should've stayed at homeAnd I wish I didn't knowWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowI didn't knowI didn't know, know, know, knowI've been busy denyingThat my heart still needs to knowSeeing the laughter in your eyesSeeing the smile I thought was mineWatching you kiss her lips goodbyeThings I wish I didn't knowIf I could wipe this memoryGo back to when that girl was meThe day that I should've stayed at homeAnd I wish I didn't knowWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowI didn't knowI didn't know, know, know, knowWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowWish I didn't know, ohWish I didn't knowI didn't knowI didn't know, know, know, know
()Some girls wont make no playHappy to sit and waitI wont be waiting all ni-i-ightSome girls they bite their tongueI tell you straight up frontgot my attention toni-i-ightBeats are flo-o-owingLooks you're thro-o-owingGet the fire up inside of me-e-eAin't no sto-o-o-pingWhen I lo-o-ock inBoy it's on if you can set the he-e-eatCos you turn me, turn me (on)Right here, right nowI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downI can work you babyI'll show you howI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downI'm working up a sweatDripping down my neckI got you right in my si-i-ightCome baby be my sinDon't worry bout a thingJust satisfy me toni-i-ightBeats are flo-o-owingLooks you're thro-o-owingGet the fire up inside of me-e-eAin't no sto-o-o-pingWhen I lo-o-ock inBoy it's on if you can set the he-e-eatCos you turn me, turn me (on)更多更详尽歌词 在 Right here, right nowI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downI can work you babyI'll show you howI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downBeats are flo-o-o-o-owingWhen I lo-o-o-o-ockWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gonna move on you, move on youWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gonna move on you, move on youCos you turn me, turn me (on)Right here, right nowI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downI can work you babyI'll show you howI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWoahoh ohhh ohWoahoh oh oh ohI'm gon move on youWhen the lights go downWhen the lights go down

我要回帖

更多关于 fall the saturdays 的文章

随机推荐