视频推荐:克拉克的伯蒂原创
相关评论:待解决问题&
英文自我介绍作文150词左右
英文自我介绍作文150词左右
更新时间: 07:28
JE中专网猜你喜欢!
找不到你想要的专业吗?
给这个面试自我介绍英文翻译
Good morning teachers , I feel very honoured to stand here today to enter the interview, and have the opportunity to learn from teachers , . I hope I can show me to you through the interview, I hope you remember that, my name is Liu Yan, 19-year-old. graduates from Hefei Fourth midlle-school . I like reading , listening to music, badminton, volleyb
请帮我把自我介绍翻译成英文,谢谢
First, I very happily see you, also hoped very much can arrive *** Corporation to work. My this year 26 years old, has already married, the graduation and the ** university, my specialty was the machine design. My hometown is the Inner Mongolian Chifeng, now lives in the Tianjin east of the river area. Until now I will have am near six year work ex
法语翻译面试自我介绍
在“面试119”里面有很多法语翻译的自我介绍范文呢,都是面试成功的人写的,根据你的需要,稍作修改一下就行了,去看看吧。百度一下“面试119”
求帮忙翻译英文。《面试时自我介绍》《要读的》
I was born in Guizhou in September 12th, 1987 . In 2004,I studied at the Building materials and Technical School in Guiyang City,majoring in electrical automation. In June 2006, I was stongly recommended by my school in advance to work at TAIKOO in Xiamen. In June 2009,requested by my parents , I left Xiamen TAIKOO and returned back to my hometown
我需要一片英语自我介绍作文,我打中文你们帮我翻译
面试英语自我介绍,着急面试用,-请英语专业的大哥大姐给翻译成英文
1. Living in the apartment2. ... ... Far away from the3. The answer4. And living together ... ...5. A person living6. Dress is more casual7. To achieve8. ... ... The boss9. Has been ... ... the use of10. Agree with the views of a person11. Seemed the spirit, it seems wise12. Dressed very casual13. Large and crowded14. Won the right in the world15.
高中生自我介绍,最好中文英文都有··
不要依赖别人自己把中文写一遍,再把英文附上来,请人帮你订正,这才会变成你自己的,也才会进步
帮忙翻译一下英语研究生复试的自我介绍
Respected teachers,moring! I'm Geng Jing,23 years old. And graduted from Xichang college. I was born in Yuexi that is also the hometown of Wenchang. There has wonderful scenery , it was said that Yuexi in March is the paradise in earth ,thousands square of cole make up of a splendid unique view.When I enterd the college, I have kept working so hard
哪位仁兄帮我翻译一下日文自我介绍
加5分吧,不过是机译的私は***と言って、山东省青岛人、今年の24?、家の中にお父さんがいて、お母さんとお?さん.以前は4つのプロジェクトにした(作った)ことがあって、别れは葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社webOA企业のオフィスオ?トメ?ションの管理のプラットフォ?ムで、Struts timeEntry??时间の规定量の管理システム、葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社の书类の管理システム 物流システムと.その中の葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社webOA企业のオフィスオ?トメ?ションの管理のプラットフォ?ムと葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社の书类の管理システムは葫芦岛の非?金属のグル?プ有限会社に使われる中で.物流システムは纯?な日本语の环境の开?のです.私の趣味はスポ?ツで、特にバ
外贸报检员面试自我介绍
在“面试119”里面有很多外贸报检员的自我介绍范文呢,都是面试成功的人写的,根据你的需要,稍作修改一下就行了,去看看吧。百度一下“面试119”
Good morning teachers , I feel very honoured to stand h...
First, I very happily see you, also hoped very much can...
在“面试119”里面有很多法语翻译的自我介绍范文呢,都是面试成功的人写的,根据你的需要,稍作修改一下就行了,去...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系

我要回帖

更多关于 洪辰图片 的文章

随机推荐