急需一片带翻译的国庆节作文英语作文…………

求一篇关于国庆假期的英语作文,200词左右,大一,急求!!!_百度知道
求一篇关于国庆假期的英语作文,200词左右,大一,急求!!!
提问者采纳
National Day's plans National Day is coming.How are you spending the vacation?Do you have an exciting plan?Some of my pen pals told me their plans. Percy form Changsha,Hunan. I am going to Guilin. My aunt lives there.I am staying at my aunt's house.She is showing me around the beautiful city.Iam taking some photos.I am sure I'll have a good time there. Mary form Wuhan,Hubei I plan to visit Beijing for vacation.There are many places of interest in Beijing,such as the Great Wall ,Tian'anmen Square,ect.I'm going to Beijing by plane.It's very fast.I plan to stay in Beijing for five days. 国庆计划 国庆节马上就要到了。你会怎样度过这七天假日呢?你有没有一个让人兴奋的计划呢?我的一些笔友告诉了我一些他们的计划。 湖南长沙的珀西:我会去桂林旅游,我的阿姨住在那儿,我去就住在她家。她会带我参加那个美丽的城市,我也会照一些照片。我相信在那儿我会玩得很开心。 湖北武汉的玛丽:我想在节日去北京。北京有许多有趣的地方,像是长城,天坛等等。我会乘飞机去北京,因为那样比较快。我可能会在北京待五天。 My National Day is coming.I'm very happy,because I like vacation. I think I can sleep long time I plan some time for look after my mother.My mather isn't feeling well,so I help my mother to wash clothes,wash dishes or clean the room in the evening. I play with my friends.We're all having a good time! My vacation is very busy ,but my vacation is very happy! 国庆节到了,我很高兴,因为我喜欢放假. 我想我可以睡很久. 我计划在过一段时间去看看我妈妈,我妈妈身体不是很好,所以在晚上的时候,我帮助我妈妈洗衣服,洗盘子,还有打扫房间. 我和我的朋友们玩,我们玩得很开心. 虽然我的假期非常忙,但是我的假期过得非常愉快!
手机版不知道怎么给赏金啊
采纳就给了呀~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
于国庆假期的英语作文,200
On October 1st 2009 all Chinese people were excited because it was our nation's 60th birthday ,To organize our school learn to sing patriotic songs, learn more about our older generation of revolutionary martyrs, the glorious history of struggle, accept patriotic education and training of our national pride.Walking in the street, I found that Our cities are becoming more and more beautiful.So, I see the vast land, the sons and daughters in between heaven and earth sing. Celebrating the birthday of the motherland 60 years of age, to the name of the Republic of children, to pay tribute to the motherland, in order to bless the motherThe 60th anniversary of National Day celebrations brought us tremendous shock。We must study hard in order to repay the motherland of our culture!不知道你上什么学,大概就是这个意思,还有我不知道闭门学校组织了什么活动,就按我的意思写了一些,如果有需要我再补充。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文关于2010年国庆假期的作文70词左右!!内容(有意思,令人兴奋的,令人激动的)其中选一件事,然后写一下自己的感受就可以了!!!急需!!谢谢!!
英语作文关于2010年国庆假期的作文70词左右!!内容(有意思,令人兴奋的,令人激动的)其中选一件事,然后写一下自己的感受就可以了!!!急需!!谢谢!!
National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River and many other beautiful places.I think we'll have a good time there.
  国庆节来了,我有七天的假期。我们一家去海南。那是一个美丽的海滨城市。我们在那里待上一个星期。我们去沙滩,还在海里游泳。我们游览“天涯海角”,菀泉河还有别的许多好地方。我想我们在那里会玩得很开心。
记得给我满意啊!!!
&
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导急需一片带翻译的国庆英语作文…………_百度知道
急需一片带翻译的国庆英语作文…………
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Looked at the moon, my heart began to beat, watching the moon, my blood started boiling, I use that hand healed, the dawn of the night to explore the history of the fireflies dancing in the night sky above, that slumbering lion of the East, In the luminous shine, the dazzling ah! Motherland ah you put on that gorgeous purple light clothing, showing the history of your amazing, you set foot on a piece of the endless road. Show your graceful figure, you are the happy, no, you are the glory, the glory you have have a wise monarch, once you have four great inventions of glory the glory, honor you as the building of the motherland proud ah! Your achievements have been well-known, recognized the world you have your brilliant success, the success belongs to you ascended the throne of the motherland ah! My beloved country看着月亮,我的心脏开始跳动,看月亮,我的血液开始沸腾了,我用的手痊愈的夜晚来临之际,探索萤火虫在夜空中跳舞以上的历史,沉睡已久的狮子东,在明亮的光泽,令人眼花缭乱啊!祖国啊,你穿上,华丽的紫色光服装,显示出你惊人的历史,你脚下一片无尽的道路上。显示您的曼妙身材,你是幸福的,不,你的荣耀,荣耀你有一个明智的君主,一旦你有四个辉煌的伟大发明的荣耀,为建设祖国的骄傲啊,你的荣誉!你的成就得到了很好的知名,世界公认的,你有你的辉煌的成就,成功属于你登上王位的祖国啊!我亲爱的祖国
具体写一件事可以吗?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于国庆节的英语作文!初三的!
写一篇关于国庆节的英语作文!初三的!
要稍微长点的!
现在网上进是去看海那篇很段!
帮帮忙啊!
补充:现实一点啊!
The great occasion of nation stanza that October first of every year is once a year, is we maternal birthday in great motherland.Accompany with the disturbances, our mother's motherland is already 55 first anniversary, this day, the whole country top and bottom all at spend joyfully fete this festival.
An early morning, we went to the school then, at school, a blackboard report that classmates have,Have of do the greeting card and openStill have of pass the diary, verse...etc. form to expresses in droves to the love of motherland mother.Great occasion of nation long leave, classmates come out the family with mother father together, sight-see the historic monument, grasp the great culture of the motherland.The doorway of the store hangs the balloon with the color flag, having red, have yellow, have the green the ocean of …… overflow the pleased the atmosphere that celebrate.Inside person's voice is boiling, originally and all at sell at a discount, open the exhibition series promotes sales the activity.In the street huge crowd, connect to go by car to buy the ticket to also want to line up to grow the long troops, beat of also want to wait good long hours.The like long dragon in visitor of the scenic area, countless, men and women are old and little exhausted amid, the all under cover of festival in people comes out to swim to play.The parking lot has no time the seat, hotel almost, the income of the guest house is considerable certainly and very.
The uncle of far-away place Peking beats to telephone the words tells us, the Peking great occasion of nation is noisy uncommon.I want to go to Peking very much, seeing Tienanemen, seeing the feature of our great capital, I with uncle already roughly good next year summer vacation together together the
swims Peking.
The great occasion of nation stanza is a happy festival, the domestic living level is really the exaltation gets very quick.We the bosom in motherland mother embraces the inside, happiness, grows up happily, wish motherland mother forever beautiful, forever prosper, wish a year in motherland more prosperous than a year, prosper!
每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经55周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。
一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的……洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。
远方北京的叔叔打来电话告诉我们,北京国庆热闹非凡。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌,我和叔叔已经约好明年暑假一起同畅游北京。
国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高得很快。我们在祖国妈妈的怀抱中,幸福、快乐地成长,愿祖国妈妈永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!
其他回答 (1)
National Day Holidays
  I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that hShe said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he'll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father's matureness.I'm happy for them.:)
  Yesterday,our research school's soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.
  Half of the National Day holidays have passed by...life still goes with good and bad times.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家精选圣诞节的英语作文范文及翻译
来源:  【】 
  Christmas Is Coming   I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival.   Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time with our friends and classmates during Christmas. When it is snowy, Christmas becomes much more lovely, just like in fairytales. I can imagine I am in a fairytale, the girl who sold the matches is my friend, the ugly duck becoming more and more beautiful and so on. What a beautiful place! So we can also call Christmas “Snowy Lovely Day.”   On Christmas Day, shops are red and green. There are so many Christmas cards, Christmas hats, Christmas dolls and many colourful things. So shops look very beautiful. We can give a card or a doll to our friends and say “Merry Christmas.” By the way, I think studying can also become much more interesting.   Christmas is coming, it also means a new year will come. Let’s study harder to welcome the new year!   xzhufu_com  译:圣诞节即将到来
圣诞节的英语作文  我喜欢圣诞节,这就像我们的春节。   也许春节更重要,比圣诞有意思,但我更喜欢圣诞节。因为我们可以花与我们的朋友和同学在圣诞节期间。当它是雪,圣诞节变得更加可爱,就像童话故事。我可以想像我在童话,谁卖女孩的比赛我是我的朋友,老母鸡变得越来越美丽,等等。多么美丽的地方!因此,我们也可以拨打圣诞“雪可爱的一天。”   在圣诞节那天,商店是红色和绿色。有许多圣诞卡,圣诞帽子,圣诞娃娃和许多丰富多彩的事情。因此,商店的非常漂亮。我们可以提供一个卡或向我们的朋友娃娃,说“圣诞快乐。”对了,我想学习也可以变得更加有趣。   圣诞节即将到来,这也意味着新的一年到来。让我们加强学习,以迎接新的一年!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 13:55:45)?&&( 21:05:10)?&&( 21:17:36)?&&( 21:17:10)?&&( 16:16:45)?&&( 16:13:07)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖