扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我用无悔刻永世爱你的碑用英文怎么翻译!
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我用无悔刻永世爱你的碑I shall, without regret nor hesitation, engrave a plaque for our timeless love. 或 I shall, without regret nor hesitation, engrave a plaque for my timelss love for you. 或 With my unregretfulness, I shall engrave a plaque for my timeless love for you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i will carve my forever love for you without regret in the stele.
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
中美记者招待会中闪避策略差异优选论的分析.doc 80页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
中南民族大学硕士学位论文摘  要 闪避策略是在记者招待会上频繁地被发言人用于回应记者提出的一些艰涩且很棘手的问题。本文旨在优选论框架内探讨记者招待会上中美发言人对闪避策略的不同选择及其深层次根源。本文对源自于中国外交部和美国国务院的各30场记者招待会的语料进行了定量和定性分析。优选论是20世纪90年代由Prince和Smolensky提出的,其最初是被用来分析音系学方面的问题,但是现在该理论已经运用到诸如语义学、母语和二语习得、语用学等领域。优选论的语法由词库、生成器和评估器构成。词库包含输入项的所有的底层表征,生成器生成输入项的候选项,评估器评估这些候选项并选出最优项。优选论的核心是制约条件及其等级排序,制约条件具有普遍性和违反性。语言的不同在于其制约条件的不同等级排序,优选论兼顾了语言的普遍性和特殊性。中美记者招待会上的发言人都倾向于利用各种各样的闪避策略,包括模糊策略、委婉语策略、低调陈述策略、预设策略、刻意曲解策略和公开回避策略。限制这些策略选择的制约条件主要有:真实性制约条件、相关制约条件、简明制约条件、数量制约条件、赞誉制约条件、慷慨制约条件、赞同制约条件和得体制约条件。这些制约条件源自于格莱斯的合作原则和里奇的礼貌原则。所有这些闪避策略及其制约条件都是基于对语料的定量及定性分析而得出的。本文通过定量分析发现,中美发言人在面临三种问题时闪避策略选择的趋势有所不同。在回答责备性问题、政治敏感性问题及挑衅性问题时,中国发言人倾向于采用模糊策略、预设策略和公开回避策略,而不倾向于采用刻意曲解策略、低调陈述策略和委婉语策略;美国发言人倾向于公开回避策略而非低调陈述策略和刻意曲解策略。这些量化结果在文中的六个优选项竞选表(即中美发言人在回答三类不同问题时,限制其闪避策略选择的制约条件等级排序的优选项竞选表)中得到了反映。本文通过进一步的定性分析发现中美发言人在记者招待会上选取闪避策略的不同有着社会、哲学、宗教及历史等方面的根源。社会体制方面,中国人崇尚“礼”,而美国人提倡法律,所以中国人在交际中注重友好,睦邻和谦逊,而美v AContrastiveAnalysisoftheEvasiveStrategiesinChineseandAmericanPressConference:AnOTPerspectives国人在言语交际中强调人与人之间的平等权利及个性。哲学方面,中国人提倡集体主义、相互之间的合作、团结、友谊、和谐及“天人合一”,而美国人注重权势、个人价值及“天人分离”。宗教方面,中国人受土生土长的宗教—道教影响,在言语行为方面表现出接受社会等级,隐忍、谦虚及妥协。而美国人信仰基督教,其教义是:个人需求及人权至上,上帝赋给每个人平等的权利。历史方面,中国经历了很长的封建社会,因而留下了很多根深蒂固的封建思想及约束中国人行为的规约,美国没有经历封建社会,因而没有这些封建残余约束他们的行为(包括言语行为)。本文在结论中指出此研究虽然有一定的理论及实际意义,但还有许多有待提升的空间,如在记者招待会上的闪避策略及其制约条件的的总结有待完善,及对在记者招待会上闪避策略所运用的三种场景探讨还有待深入,所有这些不足为将来的研究指明了方向。关键词:闪避策略;记者招待会;制约条件;等级体系;中美差异  vi AContrastiveAnalysisoftheEvasiveStrategiesinChineseandAmericanPressConference:AnOTPerspectivesAbstractEvasivestrategiesarefrequentlyadoptedbyspokesmeninpressconferencesinresponsetodifficultandtroublesomequestionsraisedbyjournalists.ThethesisisaimedattheexplorationoftheChineseandAmericanspokesmen’schoicesoftheevasivestrategiesinpressconferenceswithintheframeworkoftheOptimalityTheoryaswellasthereasonsunderlyingthedifferencesintheirchoices.Acombinationofquantitativeandqualitativeanalysesisemployedinprocessingthedatacollectedfrom30pressconferencesheldbytheMinistryofForeignAffairsofChinaand30pressconferencesheldbytheU.S.Depar
正在加载中,请稍后...Regretful - definition of regretful by The Free Dictionary /regretful
regretful Also found in: , , , .
re·gret·ful
(rĭ-grĕt′fəl)adj. F sorrowful or sorry.re·gret′ful·ly adv.re·gret′ful·ness n.re•gret•ful
(rɪˈgrɛt fəl)
sorrowful because of what is lost, gone, or done.
re•gret′ful•ly, adv.
re•gret′ful•ness, n.
Switch to Adj.1.regretful - feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over some "felt regretful over his vanished youth"; "regretful over mistakes she had made"; "he felt bad about breaking the vase", ,
- feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds,
- "was completely unregretful about what had happened"regretfuladjective , , , , , , , , , , ,
He gave a regretful smile.Usage:&Regretful and regretfully are sometimes wrongly used where regrettable and regrettably are meant. A simple way of making the distinction is that when you regret something YOU have done, you are regretful: he gave a regretful smile; he smiled regretfully. In contrast, when you are sorry about an occurrence you did not yourself cause, you view the occurrence as regrettable: this is a regrettable (not regretful) mistake; regrettably (not regretfully, i.e. because of circumstances beyond my control) I shall be unable to attend.regretfuladjective1. Expressing or inclined to express an apology:, , , , .2. Feeling or expressing regret for one's sins or misdeeds:, , , , , , .
?????? ????? ???lítostiv?fuld af beklagelsesajnálkozó fullur eftirsjár?útostiv?üzüntülüregretful [rɪˈgretfʊl] ADJ → , to be regretful that →
que + subjunhe was most regretful about it → lo
we are not regretful about leaving → no nos
regretful adj look, attitude →
attr; he was extremely regretful (about it) → es
ihm sehr , er
es sehr; it is regretful that … → es ist , dass …regretful [rɪˈgrɛtfʊl] adj (person) → , dispiaciuto/a; (look) → dispiaciuto/aregret (r?'gret)
– past tense, past participle re'gretted –
verb to be sorry about. I regret
I regret that I I regret I regret to inform you that your application for the job was unsuccessful. is spyt
???????? ?????
съжалявам
???? ?????
??????????
???????? ????, ???? ????
?aliti, po?aliti
sajnál (vmit)
sjá eftir ,
残念に思う
apgailestauti, gail?tis
par no?ēlu jāsaka
kesal, sesal , ,
??????? ????? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ????? ??????? ?????
a regreta, a-i p?rea r?u
vara ledsen ?ver, beklaga, ?ngra
жалкувати, шкодувати
????? ????
noun a feeling of sorrow, or of having done something wrong. I have no regrets / I feel no regret about what I It was with deep regret that I heard the news of his death. spyt, leedwese
?????? ?????
съжаление
das Bedauern
beklagelse , ;
???????? ?????
?aljenje, kajanje
penyesalan
eftirsjá; s?knu?ur ,
apgailestavimas, gailestis, liūdesys
kekesalan, penyesalan
beklagelse,
ob?alovanje
?nger, ledsnad, sorg
?????????????????? ,
жаль, смуток
遗憾,懊悔,悲伤 re'gretful adjective feeling regret.
?????? ????? ???
изпълнен със съжаление
lítostiv?
fuld af beklagelse , μετανιωμ?νο?
con remordimiento
?????? ??????
katuvainen
plein de regret
????? ???????
koji ?ali, koji se kaje
sajnálkozó
penuh penyesalan
fullur eftirsjár
apgailestaujantis
no?ēlas pilns
penuh kekesalan, penuh penyesalan
full av anger/beklagelse,
pe?en ubolewania
???? ???????? ??????
plin de regrete
полный сожаления
?útostiv?
pokajni?ki
bedr?vad, ?ngerfull
??????? , üzüntülü
засмучений
c?m th?y h?i ti?c re'gretfully adverb with regret. Regretfully, we have had to turn down your offer. ongelukkig
със съжаление
pesarosamente
beklageligvis
pahoittelevasti
dengan menyesal
me? eftirsjá
残念ながら
deja, gaila, su liūdesiu
ar no?ē diem?ēl
dengan kesalnya ,
z przykro?ci?/?alem
?? ??????? ?????? ?? ????
cu re-gret(e)
tyv?rr, beklagligt nog
??????????
üzüntüyle, ,
засмучено
nu?i ti?c re'grettable adjectivea regrettable mistake. betreurenswaardig
??????? ???
непростим
lamentável
politováníhodn?
beklagelig
kahetsusv??rne
valitettava
??????, ??????
?aljenja vrijedan, za osudu
sajnálatos
patut disesalkan
h?rmulegur ,
apgail?tinas
no?ē neapskau?ams
dikesali, disesali
godny po?a?owania, ?a?osny
???? ???? ??? ?????? ??????? ??
regretabil
po?utovaniahodn?
vreden ob?alovanja
za ?aljenje
beklaglig, beklagansv?rd
令人遺憾的
прикрий
???? ?????
?áng ti?c re'grettably adverb betreurenswaardig
??????? ??????? ????
непростимо
lamentavelmente
beklageligt
?? ??? ???? ?????? ???????
valitettavasti
?????????, ???????? ???? ???
za ?aljenje, ?alosno
sajnálatosan
disesalkan
残念なことには
apgail?tinai, gaila
no?ē neapskau?ami
sangat dikesali, sangat disesali
???? ???? ??
(?n mod) regretabil
прискорбно
ob?alovanja vredno
beklagansv?rt
???????????????
üzücü maalesef,
令人遺憾地
прикро
????? ??? ????? ??
?áng ti?c regrettable is spelt with two ts.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
And Amy, in her exile, longed eagerly to be at home, that she might work for Beth, feeling now that no service would be hard or irksome, and remembering, with regretful grief, how many neglected tasks those willing hands had done for her. She peeped from the window into the garden, and felt herself more regretful at leaving this spot of black earth, vitiated with such an age-long growth of weeds, than joyful at the idea of again scenting her pine forests and fresh clover-fields. I reckon I ain't dressed fitten for a pirate," said he, with a regretful "but I ain't got none but these. I continued also the wish to be with you, and experienced a strange, regretful consciousness of some barrier dividing us. Once awakened from my dream - I have been a poor dreamer, in one way or other, all my life - I see how natural it is that she should have some regretful feeling towards her old companion and her equal. Yes, my dear Godfrey," said Nancy, who was sitting with her hands tightly clasped together, and with yearning, regretful affection in her eyes. I was also very thirsty, and bitterly regretful I had drunk no more water. The youth, turning swiftly to make sure that the rear was unmolested, saw the com- mander regarding his men in a highly regretful manner, as if he regretted above everything his association with them. They went heavenward, supporting each other along the difficult path which it was their lot to tread, and never wasted one regretful thought on the vanities of Merry Mount. Thereupon followed various and unpleasant consequences of a physical order - "queer symptoms," as the captain, who treated them, inexplicable periods of powerlessness, sudden accesse and the patient agreed fully with the regretful mutters of his very attentive captain wishing that it had been a straightforward broken leg. She had no longing to put them in her ears now: her head with its dark rings of hair lay back languidly on the pillow, and the sadness that rested about her brow and eyes was something too hard for regretful memory. Their language, when they foozled, was gently regretful rather than sulphurous.
▲regretful▼
For webmasters:priceness是什么意思_priceness在线翻译_priceness什么意思_priceness的意思_priceness的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
priceness是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
priceness是什么意思 priceness在线翻译 priceness什么意思 priceness的意思 priceness的翻译 priceness的解释 priceness的发音 priceness的同义词
pricenesspriceness 双语例句1. The fame of strong will, courage, and persevere is priceness.&&&&意志坚强、胆量过人和不屈不挠的名声,乃是一种无价之宝。priceness是什么意思,priceness在线翻译,priceness什么意思,priceness的意思,priceness的翻译,priceness的解释,priceness的发音,priceness的同义词,priceness的反义词,priceness的例句,priceness的相关词组,priceness意思是什么,priceness怎么翻译,单词priceness是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐