我回到了两年前就读过的小学英语教案. 用英语怎...

当前位置: &
求翻译:我的小学变化真大啊!我今年暑假回到两年前我就读过的小学,发现学校已经发生了很大的变化。是什么意思?
我的小学变化真大啊!我今年暑假回到两年前我就读过的小学,发现学校已经发生了很大的变化。
问题补充:
Really big changes in my school ah! This summer I returned to school two years ago, I read and found that the school has undergone great changes.
I am the primary change is really great! This year, I have to go back to summer holidays two years ago, I read a lot and found that the primary school has greatly changed.
My elementary school change is really big! My this year summer vacation returns to two years ago I have gone study the elementary school, discovered the school has already had the very big change.
My primary change really big Ah! I back this summer for two years ago I attended primary school, found that the school has undergone a big change.
My primary change really big Ah! I back this summer for two years ago I attended primary school, found that the school has undergone a big change.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!回到两年前的小学.英语作文_百度作业帮
回到两年前的小学.英语作文
回到两年前的小学.英语作文
假设今年暑假你回到两年前就读过的小学,发现学校已经发生了很大的变化.原来陈旧的教学楼变成了高大的新教学楼…请用第一人称写一篇80词左右的短文,将上面的内容表达出来This summer holiday,you go back to two years ago attended primary school,found that the school has changed a lot.The original old teaching building into a new tall building ...Please use the first person to write a 80 word essay about above,will express the content您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
读懂大意,这是训练阅读速度,平时联系的时候,为了积累词汇,可以要求读懂没一句话
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'我过去在第一小学读书用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
我过去在第一小学读书用英语怎么翻译
我过去在第一小学读书用英语怎么翻译
同学,我过去在第一小学读书翻译为:I used to study in the number one primary school如果认可和满意我的回复,、手机提问的朋友在客户端上评价点【满意】即可.
I used to study
in primary school

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语教案 的文章

随机推荐