好心的朋友英文翻译帮忙翻译一下

再次求助强人们--日语翻译--好心的大大们帮忙翻一下下面的句子!万分感谢!!!_百度知道
再次求助强人们--日语翻译--好心的大大们帮忙翻一下下面的句子!万分感谢!!!
我打算去北京:请转告二班班长29,像是在思考什么问题,所以能否给我两份,不喝的好. 坐出租汽车去,不得不回答各种各样的提问9. 这正是我想要的东西10. 做那种事连孩子都会笑话的11. 那个人在走廊上走来走去。14,所以晒不到太阳,所以规定可以不出操. 有药味. 要是能休息一星期的话。16. 也不活动活动. 我能等。30,可是我朋友说也要,那我不会去了25,可是他大概不能等吧. 没有信纸. 做完功课后. 把这个记住,将来有用处呢12,请再挤一挤. 隔壁房间因为是朝北。22,老是学习. 我只要一份就够了. 老师对班长说。15。24,坐公共汽车要等好多时间,所以要生病. 如果我知道要倒霉。23. 因为值日生要打扫房间。18。21。19,稿纸也行吗。13. 我认为最好不要去做别人不愿意的事. 刚才打来电话。28. 后面的人乘不上?20,把教室打扫干净. 选购价廉物美的,并且喜欢的物品。17。我想大概有什么不顺心的事吧。27,说必须在八点半以前到学校,却不会写信也不会看报8. 面试时. 上课老迟到. 我开始明白了他想说的事情1. 这表每天慢五分钟2. 学过却忘了3. 买房子需要很多钱4. 无论怎么等公共汽车也不来5. 同他一样我也从北京来到了上海6. 不管怎么说外语学习语法最难7. 能用英语打电话。26
提问者采纳
. 我只要一份就够了。しかも自分も気に入る28,不喝的好。他の人はやりたくないことをやらないほうがいいと思う 23。 先电话が入った。 部屋を扫除するので规定による体操をやらなくていい24,可是他大概不能等吧,把教室打扫干净。7. 能用英语打电话,所以规定可以不出操. 没有信纸. 因为值日生要打扫房间。 后ろの人は乗れないので 前の人はもっと前にいってください18. 把这个记住。 性质がいいし値段が安いものを选んでください. 做那种事连孩子都会笑话的 こんなことをやって子供までに笑われるぞ11,不得不回答各种各样的提问面接された时にいろな问题を答えなければならない 9. 这正是我想要的东西 これが私は一番ほしいものだ10. 我能等。 一部分で结构だが私の友达もほしい尚で私に二分をくれる26,所以要生病. 做完功课后。 いつも遅刻なのでなんかよくないことがあると思う30,坐公共汽车要等好多时间,老是学习,却不会写信也不会看报 英语で电话を挂けられるが。バスだったら时间がかかる13. 后面的人乘不上. 刚才打来电话. 那个人在走廊上走来走去,像是在思考什么问题,可是我朋友说也要. 也不活动活动. 我认为最好不要去做别人不愿意的事,稿纸也行吗,那我不会去了 もし罚があるとわかったら いかなっかた25.学校を终えた后,我打算去北京、手纸が书けなくて新闻も読めない8. 面试时,将来有用处呢 これを覚えて将来にきっと役にたつ12。我想大概有什么不顺心的事吧。薬の味があるので 甘くない 27。 私は待っていいが彼は多分待たない14、5时半前に必ず学校に戻るって21. 要是能休息一星期的话. 隔壁房间因为是朝北. 坐出租汽车去. 有药味、教室を扫除 する15? 手纸専用の纸が无いので他の纸でいいか20。 隣の部屋は北に向かうので太阳の光は入れない17。 もし月曜日が休みだったら北京に行くつもりだ19. 上课老迟到。 タクシで行く方がいい. 如果我知道要倒霉。活动はしなくて勉强ばかりで病気に なるぞ16,所以能否给我两份,说必须在八点半以前到学校:请转告二班班长 先生は2组の班长に伝えてって班长に言った29,并且喜欢的物品,所以晒不到太阳,请再挤一挤. 老师对班长说。 あの人は廊下でいったり来たり何の问题を考えるみたい22. 选购价廉物美的. 我开始明白了他想说的事情1. 这表每天慢五分钟 この时计は毎日に5分遅れる2. 学过却忘了 勉强したけど忘れた3. 买房子需要很多钱 部屋を买うのは多くのお金が要る4. 无论怎么等公共汽车也不来 バスを待ってもなかなか来ない5. 同他一样我也从北京来到了上海 彼と同じに私も北京から上海に来た6. 不管怎么说外语学习语法最难 何といっても外国语について文法はいちばんむずかしい
提问者评价
特别要感谢下那位用英语给翻的,都不看题的。太打击我了。中间那位貌似是从翻译网站直接弄下来的吧。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Makes 11 which that kind of matter child can laugh continually. 27. After completing the schoolwork. 30.22? 20, must therefore fall ill, therefore does not expose to the sun the sun. So long as I has sufficed, please again push. Does not have the letter paper, but he cannot wait probably. 19, said that must in 8. 24, always studies. 18. 21. 17. 15. 23. I want to have any not satisfactory matter probably, actually will not write a letter will not read a newspaper 8. 26, therefore whether to give me two. 141. When interview. Rides the taxi to go, the manuscript paper also: Please pass on two Ban Leader 29, does not drink good, and likes goods. How no matter to say foreign language learn grammar most difficult 7. Can use English to telephone. Teacher said to class leader. How regardless to wait for the bus not to come 5. I started to understand he wanted to say matter, is likely is pondering any question. This is precisely thing 10 which I want. Made the phone call a moment ago, in the future will have use 12. Selects and purchases the low-price quality merchandise. Remembers this, therefore the stipulation may not go to drill. I thought that should better not go to the matter which is others not to want, to ride the bus to wait for many time, can not but reply various inquiry 9. Attends class is always late. If can rest star time, but my friend said also wants. Because the student on duty wants to clean the room. I can wait. Also arrived at Shanghai 6 equally with his me from Beijing. Also does not move. Buys the house to need many money 4, then I will not go to 25. The following person while. Because north the next room is faces. 28. That person walks back and forth on the corridor, I plan Beijing:30 before to school. 16. Has the taste. 13. Studied has actually forgotten 3. If I know must be bad luck, cleans cleanly the classroom. This table every day slow five minute 2
1 。この番组は、毎日5分遅い2.研究を忘れている3.家を购入するには多额の费用が必要4.どんなになどしないようには、バス、5.彼のように私は上海から北京に来た6.いずれの场合では、最も难しい言语の文法を学ぶ7.英语、书き込みは、新闻を読むありませんが呼び出すことができます8.就职の面接では、さまざまな质问に答えていた9.これは私が欲しいものです10.しても子供は冗谈される操作を行うには11.これを忘れないでおくと役に立つでしょう12.、バスで多くの时间を待つことはタクシーにするには13.私はできる、などが、彼はおそらくそれを待つことができない14.学校を终えた后、教室を扫除15.活动や活动は、常に学习ので、病気に16.これは、北隣の部屋、太阳よりも太阳です17.人はない人々が、背景にしてスクイズを绞る18.场合は、周の残り、私は北京に行くつもり19.いいえを书く纸、纸书いているすべての権利20.すぐに电话をかけて8:30前に学校に行っているといわ21.男は、そのようなことを考えるように通路を上下に歩いて何が问题22.私は他の人にものを望んでいないかをしない方が良いと思う23.志Rishengとして、规定を话すことができないので、部屋をきれいに24.もし私が幸运を知って、それから私の话だから欲しい25.十分な限り良いですが、私の友达がいるので、私を与えることができる2つ26.八尾魏が、いい酒27.安いし、购入するアイテムのような28.先生によると、チームのリーダー:チームのリーダーをダブルシフト29.旧学校の遅く。何が正しいことを感じているのとは思わない30.私は彼を考えて理解し始める
日语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有好心人能帮忙翻译一下...谢谢Many countries are facing demographic developments that imply that older workers will become an increasingly substantial part of the workforce in the near future (OECD,2005). The massive retirement of the baby boomer generation may _百度作业帮
有没有好心人能帮忙翻译一下...谢谢Many countries are facing demographic developments that imply that older workers will become an increasingly substantial part of the workforce in the near future (OECD,2005). The massive retirement of the baby boomer generation may lead to an upcoming labour shortage, a sudden loss of skills and experience, a declining working population compared to the population being in retirement, as well as a financial burden on younger employees to pay for the retirement of this generation (OECD, 2011). Furthermore, the share of gross domestic product devoted to social insurance for older people is expected to more than double in upcoming years in some countries, decreasing economic growth(OECD, 2011). One solution to this upcoming challenge is to try to keep older employees in the workforce until or even beyond the legal retirement age (Van Dalen et al., 2009).Although employers are aware of the challenges related to the aging workforce, few have developed an action plan (Armstrong-Stassen, 2008). Conventional wisdom suggests that HRM practices can be used as a management tool to motivate and retain older employees (Kooij et al., 2008) and therefore are a way to deal with the challenges related to the aging workforce. However, it has been argued that the aging population asks for new HRM management policies that fit older workers (Collins, 2003), calling for more research on the influence of HRM practices on older employees’ preference for early retirement.
这位同学,老实说,这篇文章有一些我是找字典翻译的,而大部分纯是人工翻译.believe me  译文:  许多国家正面临人口发展,意味着老员工将成为日益实质性部分的劳动力在不久的将来(经合组织,2005年).巨大的婴儿潮一代的退休可能会导致即将到来的劳动力短缺,突然失去的技能和经验,工作人口下降相比,退休人口,以及财务负担年轻的这一代的退休员工支付(经合组织,2011年).此外,国内生产总值(gdp)的比例为老年人社会保险预计将增加一倍以上在即将到来的年在一些国家,降低经济增长(经合组织,2011年).解决这一即将到来的挑战之一是尽量保持老员工在劳动力,直到甚至超出了法定退休年龄(Van达伦et al .,2009).尽管雇主们意识到劳动力老化相关的挑战,一些已经开发出一项行动计划(Armstrong-Stassen,2008).传统观念认为,人力资源管理实践可以作为管理工具激励和挽留老员工(Kooij et al .,2008),因此是一种应对的挑战与衰老相关的劳动力.然而,有人认为,人口老化要求新的人力资源管理管理政策,适合老员工(柯林斯,2003),呼吁更多的研究在人力资源管理实践的影响,老员工倾向于提前退休.  希望能够帮助您,给我加分哦,英语翻译Unit 9 Book2 (P.314)1.All the arrangements should be completed prior to your departure.2.Such behavior may result in the executive being fired/asked to leave.3.Our products compete with those of other factories in terms of quality,reliability and above all,variety.4.T_百度作业帮
英语翻译Unit 9 Book2 (P.314)1.All the arrangements should be completed prior to your departure.2.Such behavior may result in the executive being fired/asked to leave.3.Our products compete with those of other factories in terms of quality,reliability and above all,variety.4.The team's performance was greatly affected by the heavy rain.5.I appreciate your reasons for objecting to the proposal.6.To some extent,she should be responsible for the accident.7.I'm uneasy at/deeply troubled by the thought that life is just too comfortable.8.Women tend to live longer than men.Unit 10 Book2 (P.352)1.We can go to the seven o'clock performance or the eight—whichever suits you best.2.Men are generally supposed to be strong,but most women know that the reverse is often true.3.He was released from prison after serving two years of a five-year sentence.4.You look equally nice in both dresses—I don't know which one to advise you to buy.5.This candidate has an impressively diverse range of interests and experience.6.The child suddenly let go of her hand and ran across the street.7.The result of the competition will depend largely on the opinions of the judges.8.I'm tired of you telling me what to do all the time.Unit 1 Book3 (P.17)1) You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising.2) In general children are healthier and better educated than ever before.3) When the right opportunity comes along,he’ll take it.4) Every day he sets aside some time to be with his family and enjoy life.5) I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father.6) He finally failed to live up to his parents’ expectations.7) In contrast,our use of oil has increased enormously.8) He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness.Unit 3 Book3 (P.113)1) Because of an emergency,the doctor will not be available for several hours.2) How will taxes affect people with low income?3) My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.4) These books range in price form $10 to $20.5) It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.6) Given their inexperience,they have done quite a good job.7) For such a big house the price is fairly cheap/low,but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.8) Can we begin with discussing questions/problems arising from the last meeting?
所有的安排必需在离开前准备好.这样的行为能导致被开除.我们的产品可以和其它工厂的产品在质量,可信度最主要的是种类上相比这个队的表现被这场大雨影响了.我很欣赏你反对这个建议的理由.在某种程度上她应该为这个事故负责.生活是舒适的这种想法我不这样看.女人通常比男人活得长.(二)我们去七点的表演还是八点的,哪个适合你男人通常应该是强壮的,但在多数女人知道相反的例子总是有的.五年的监狱生活后他被释放出来.你穿哪件衣服都好看,我不知道是谁建议你这样买的.这个候选人有打人兴趣爱好和经验.孩子突然松开了他的手跑上了街.比赛的结果主要是取决于裁判的意见.我不愿意总告诉你怎么做.(三)你应该合理在花费一点时间去放松,去做运动.总的来说,孩子们比以前更健康学习更好.当时机来到时他会抓住的.每天他都留一点时间和家人一起享受生活.我记得和父亲一起手牵手走过那漆黑的街道.他最终没有辜负父母的期望.相比之下我们对石油的使用量在大量地增加.他成功地付出了努力克服了他致命的弱点(四)由于紧急情况,这个医生几个小时内没空(忙于工作)税收是怎么影响人们低收入的.我妈妈总是告诉我从长过来看我一定会高兴的因为我没有放弃钢琴.这些书的价格从十美元到二十美元不等.在我看来你没什么选择了.考虑到他们没经验,他们已经做得够好的了.这样一个大房子,价格已经够便宜了.但你必需要考虑到你维修上要花的钱.我们可以从讨论上次会上的问题开始吗?
单元9书(314页)1。全部安排都应该在你离开前完成。2。这种行为可能导致经理被辞退。3。我们的产品和其他厂家竞争在质量,可靠性及以上的所有,4多种。球队的表现受到了很大的影响5大雨。我理解你反对这个建议的理由。6。在某种程度上,她应该对此次事故负责。7。我深感不安的思想,生活太舒适了。8。女人比男人长寿。单元10书(352页)1。我们可以到七点或2 eight-whichever最适合...
哈哈”这个声音是我们班幽默大王zsc的笑声。平常他是最爱捉弄人了,别人都被他气死了,可他却在一边笑,如果比尔真的生气了。他就讲一些好玩儿的“新闻”,不一会儿,比尔就笑得站都站不起来了。这种事情在班里多如繁星,给同学们带来了无数欢乐。
啊哦”这个声音是我们班超囧小声:wx的笑声,一听这声,就知道,准是他又被哪个女生给拧了。他平时也爱捉弄人,捉弄过后,比尔就闹着玩儿似地拧他,不知为什么,被...
加到100我就帮你翻译,绝对全队
悬赏分加到200我帮你翻译,保证全对。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译Length Weight Color Extender SILVERPLATED麻烦那位好心人,帮我翻译一下,_百度作业帮
英语翻译Length Weight Color Extender SILVERPLATED麻烦那位好心人,帮我翻译一下,
长度重量颜色添加剂/佐料/配料/配件(看具体所指产品或资料才能准确)镀银
延伸长度重量颜色镀银
镀银绝对准确哪位好心人可以帮我翻译一篇英文文献啊???&br/&跪求翻译!!
哪位好心人可以帮我翻译一篇英文文献啊???跪求翻译!!
补充:我愿意将今后所有的积分无条件贡献。。。。
补充:不要用翻译机器哦,我伤不起。。。。
不区分大小写匿名
The Challenge of Information Visualization Evaluation