我也我想要个家Take it like a ...

求take It Like A Bitch Boy完整版资源,一定要迅雷的或者网盘的,最好有中文字幕_百度知道
求take It Like A Bitch Boy完整版资源,一定要迅雷的或者网盘的,最好有中文字幕
不知道take It Like A Bitch Boy有几部,要完整的麻烦也把Take It Like A Bitch Boy发我一份可以吗?我的邮箱是,谢谢啦!_百度知道
麻烦也把Take It Like A Bitch Boy发我一份可以吗?我的邮箱是,谢谢啦!
提问者采纳
已发,查收直接下就是了发件人——喵 没有收到的话请先查看垃圾箱,还是没有再联系我O(∩_∩)O谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
boy的相关知识
其他1条回答
随便都可以找到了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Take It Like A Man 歌词_百度知道
Take It Like A Man 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Take It Like A Man歌手:Suzy Bogguss专辑:Something Up My Sleeve张靓颖 - Take It Like A ManComposed by Toby Gad/Kelly Levesque/Stefani SaracoYou always mind what I say but I say what's on my mindAlways complain about my lovebut I think you just love to complainPlease don't act apologeticboy you look so patheticnow that everything's falling apartShould've stopped for just a minutebefore you pushed me to the limitNow it's too late to win back my heartI bet you wish you could take it all backshould've seen this is comingYou never thought that I really hadpower of a womanShould have loved what you had as much as you saidinstead of try to change who I amNow just take it like a manYou never let me be me so I just went alongYou left me when I was weakbut now that I am strongI don't care what you thinkI don't care what you sayand I am gonna do things my wayAnd I'm here to let you knowthat you gotta let it gothere ain't no way - I gonna stayI bet you wish you could take it all backshould've seen this is comingYou never thought that I really hadpower of a womanShould have loved what you had as much as you saidinstead of try to change who I amNow just take it like a man.Just Take it like a manSeems you have the misconceptionlove's just physical attractionnever care to know what I'm all aboutYou had every chance to show meThat you meant the things you told meand I wonder if anything was true,yeah~~~I bet you wish you could take it all backshould've seen this is comingYou never thought that I really hadpower of a womanShould have loved what you had as much as you saidinstead of try to change who I amNow just take it like a man.Just Take it like a manThe power of womanJust take it like a man
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我也想要Take it like a bitch boy。。 谢谢,如果有同类型的不错的话,可以加分。_百度知道
我也想要Take it like a bitch boy。。 谢谢,如果有同类型的不错的话,可以加分。
提问者采纳
已发,查收直接下就是了发件人——喵 没有收到的话请先查看垃圾箱,还是没有再联系我O(∩_∩)O谢谢
提问者评价
大侠。。。谢谢。。。第一次看,您就发了这么多。。我决定吃完泡面就看。。