this is my fatherr is forty-...

my father的英语作文50词_百度知道
my father的英语作文50词
你好!My father this year 40 years old, he looks very handsome, and also very tall. Also a very excellent doctors.His favorite food is beef noodles, favourite sport is playing basketball, favorite instrument is a piano.My dad is very humor.He loves me, like I love him as well.很高兴为你回答,满意请采纳!
没事,满意请采纳!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best.
My father loves me very much. He checks my homework every day. He often buys delicious food for me. On weekends we often go to the park together. I love my father.
My father was born in 1940.He was a son of a teacher.He lived in Sichuan Province when he was young,Later he left for Xinjiang at the age of twenty,and has lived there until now.
Myfather is thin,not tall,and has a serious-looking face.Though he's sometimes bad=temered,he is a very good man at heart.He shows deep concern for others and often helps them out of their difficulties.For this reason his colleagues and our neighbours like him very much.They call him a man of Leifeng type.
My father works as an engineer in a machinery plant.He immerses himself in his word all day long,always forgetting to stop for a rest.So he is said to be &a tireless...
My father is the one on the world i love most.He is 35 years old with full energy.He likes fishiing and cooking very much.On the weekend he usually go fishing with his friends and they enjoy themselves very much.And after work he aiways go back home then cook for us.He said he loves us so much that he can do anything for our family!How great father he is!
可以说下中文吗
你妈妈咪咪
什么意思??
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“My Father”为题,写一篇英语作文,字数40~50字_百度知道
以“My Father”为题,写一篇英语作文,字数40~50字
提问者采纳
My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best.
My father loves me very much. He cheeks my homework every day. He often buys delicious food for me. On weekends we often go to the park with my mother. I love my father.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
纠正He like doing sports 应为(/ □ \)He likes doing sports
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My father is a short man,but he always wears his hat---.I think he intends to look taller than he really is A.full and highly B.full ang high C.fully and high D.full and highly选b为什么接在后面,I think he intends to look taller than he really_百度作业帮
My father is a short man,but he always wears his hat---.I think he intends to look taller than he really is A.full and highly B.full ang high C.fully and high D.full and highly选b为什么接在后面,I think he intends to look taller than he really
My father is a short man,but he always wears his hat---.I think he intends to look taller than he really is A.full and highly B.full ang high C.fully and high D.full and highly选b为什么接在后面,I think he intends to look taller than he really is.
full ang high 做宾补,说的是帽子饱满高耸.
highly通常是用来修饰抽象的事物!
full 和high都可以作副词,在这里正好可以作宾补~~~My home is in huangshan.There are three people in my family.my father is forty-five.he ()young.heis a teacher.()students think he is a good teacher.he loves me and I love him,().my mother is a very good worker.i () in a.middle school.the school is ()_百度作业帮
My home is in huangshan.There are three people in my family.my father is forty-five.he ()young.heis a teacher.()students think he is a good teacher.he loves me and I love him,().my mother is a very good worker.i () in a.middle school.the school is ()
My home is in huangshan.There are three people in my family.my father is forty-five.he ()young.heis a teacher.()students think he is a good teacher.he loves me and I love him,().my mother is a very good worker.i () in a.middle school.the school is ()my home.I go to school by bike.i study hard每线一词
My home is in Huang Shan.There are three people in my family.My father is forty-five.He 【is】young.He is a teacher.【His】students think he is a good teacher.He loves me and I love him,【too】.My mother is a very good worker.I 【study】 in a Middle school.The school is【near】my home.I go to school by bike.I study hard.我的爸爸 My father My father My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best. My father loves me very muc
我的爸爸 My father
&&& My father is forty-three years old. He is a teacher. He works very hard. He always wears a yellow coat and a pair of blue trousers. He like doing sports and he likes basketball best.
&&& My father loves me very much. He cheeks my homework every day. He often buys delicious food for me. On weekends we often go to the park with my mother. I love my father.
点评:祖宣同学的这篇小作文熟练使用了一般现在时态中的第三人称单数用法,行文流畅,字里行间流露出对父亲的尊敬和喜爱。(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my father 的文章

随机推荐