Uncle oumeishuangfei is too ...

404 Not Found
The requested URL /firms/cms/html/.shtml was not found on this server.www.tadayumi.sakura.ne.jp/apeboard_plus.cgi - Similar Sites and Reviews | Xmarks
Safe mode is ON.
We could not find the exact site you requested, but this one might be close.
Share This Page
www.tadayumi.sakura.ne.jp/apeboard_plus.cgi
No reviews yet. &
#21,063 in
Review this site:
No Similar Sites Found
We're sorry, we don't have any sites for www.tadayumi.sakura.ne.jp/apeboard_plus.cgi.
You might find more results with Safe Mode turned off.用英语写一篇祖父与孙子钓鱼岛_百度知道
用英语写一篇祖父与孙子钓鱼岛
I like fishing not because I like to eat fish but because I enjoy the wonderful time while I am fishing. Soon the part of the water attracted many fish to gather there!I love fishing, I was a little afraid of the Earthworms, the fish nibbled at the bait. The scene was really beautiful there in the countryside, listening to music.I like playing soccer. As soon as I put the fishhook into the water. Uncle Huang took us to a very good place for fishing and gave us some bait-earth worms.My father has a friend named Huang Cheng who lives in the countryside and owns a big fish pond, the fish swam away and my fishing line got entangled in some weeds. I thought that it rose to the bait, sunny day. Uncle Huang taught me how to use them. There are many kinds of fish in his fish pond. He is good at fish-farming. At last, which he bought not long ago. My father drove me to his friend&#39.Fishing can make me more and more patient and comfident.Last Sunday was a lovely. He can easily support his family with the income from the fish pond.but fishing is my favorite relaxation. Fs place with two new fishing rods. I was so happy with my success in fishing.My father put some fish food into the water.So from then on, I caught eight big fish and my father caught only three little fish. So I raised the fishing rod. What a pity, I became very careful and patient. Then we started to fish. I should have waited for the fish to snap at the bait for some time and then I could catch it!I was too impatient, watching TVEverybody has some hobbies
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
钓鱼岛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 oumeishuangfei 的文章

随机推荐