can you celebratean borrow ( ) ...

正确教育旗下网站
题号:55988试题类型:单选题 知识点:状语从句&&更新日期:
You can’t borrow books from the school library _______ you get your student card.A.beforeB.ifC.whileD.as
难易度:中等
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
状语从句的概念:
状语从句指句子用作状语时,起副词作用的句子。它可以修饰谓语、非谓语动词、定语、状语或整个句子。根据其作用可分为时间、地点、原因、条件、目的、结果、让步、方式和比较等从句。状语从句一般由连词(从属连词)引导,也可以由词组引起。从句位于句首或句中时通常用逗号与主句隔开,位于句尾时可以不用逗号隔开。
比较while/as/when:1、as/when引导短暂性动作的动词例句:如:Just as/Just when/When I stopped my car, a man came up to me. 2、当从句的动作发生于主句动作之前,只能用when引导这个从句,不可用as或while。如:When you have finished your work, you may have a rest. 3、从句表示“随时间推移”连词能用as,不用when或while。如:As the day went on, the weather got worse. 比较untill/till: 两个连词意义相同,肯定形式表示的意思是“做某事直至某时”,动词必须是延续性的。否定形式表达的意思是“直至某时才做某事”,动词为延续性或非延续性都可以。正确使用这两个连词的关键之一就在于判断句中的动词该用肯定式还是否定式。肯定句例句:I slept until midnight. 我一直睡到半夜时醒了。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Wait till I call you. 等着我叫你。注意:在肯定句中可用before代替:Let's get in the wheat before the sunsets. 否定句例句:She didn't arrive until 6o'clock.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I didn't manage to do it until you had explained how. 1、Until可用于句首,而till通常不用于句首。例句:Until you told me, I had heard nothing of what happened. 2、Untilwhen疑问句中,until要放在句首。例句:Until when are you staying? 你呆到什么时候?注意:否定句可用另外两种句式表示。 1)Not until…在句首,主句用倒装。例句:Not until the early years of the19th century did man know what heat is. 2)It is not until…that…
状语从句的用种类:
1、时间状语从句:表示时间的状语从句可由when, as, while, whenever, after, before, till(until), since, once, as soon as(或the moment), by the time, no sooner…than, hardly(scarcely)… when, everytime等引导。   e.g. When I came into the office, the teachers were having a meeting.   &&&&&& He started as soon as he received the news.   &&&&&& Once you see him, you will never forget him.   &&&&&& No sooner had I gone to bed than I went to sleep.   2、原因状语从句:原因状语从句是表示原因或理由的,引导这类从句的最常用的连词是because, since, as, nowthat(既然)等,for表示因果关系时(它引导的不是从句)为并列连词,语气不如because强。   e.g. He is disappointed because he didn't get the position.   &&&&&&As it is raining, I will not go out.   &&&&& Now that you mention it, I do remember.   3、地点状语从句:   引导地点状语从句的连词是where和wherever等。   e.g. Sit wherever you like.   &&&&&&Make a mark where you have a question.   4、目的状语从句:   引导目的状语从句最常用的词(组)是so, so that(从句谓语常有情态动词), in order that, in case(以防,以免)等。   e.g. Speak clearly, so that they may understand you.   &&&&&&She has bought the book in order that she could follow the TV lessons.   &&&&& He left early in case he should miss the train.   5、结果状语从句:   结果状语从句是表示事态结果的从句,通常主句是原因,从句是结果。由so that(从句谓语一般没有情态动词),so…that, such…that等引导。   e.g. She was ill, so that she didn't attend the meeting.   &&&&&&He was so excited that he could not say a word.   &&&&& She is such a good teacher that everyone admires her.   6、条件状语从句:   条件状语从句分真实性(有可能实现的事情)与非真实性(条件与事实相反或者在说话者看来不大可能实现的事情)条件句。引导条件状语从句的词(组)主要有if, unless, so(as)long as, on condition that, so(as) far as, if only(=if)。注意:条件从句中的if不能用whether替换。   e.g. If he is not in the office, he must be out for lunch.   &&&&& You may borrow the book so long as you keep it clean.   &&&&&&So far as I know(据我所知), he will be away for three months.   &&&&& You can go swimming on condition that(=if) you don't go too far away from the river bank.   &&&&&&If he had come a few minutes earlier, he could have seen her.  7、让步状语从句:   让步状语从句可由although, though, as, even if(though), however, whatever, whether…or, no matter who(when, what,…)等引导。注意:as引导的让步状语从句一般是倒装的。   e.g. Though he is a child, he knows a lot.   &&&&& Child a she is, he knows a lot.   &&&&& Whatever(=No matter what) you say, I'll never change my mind.   8、方式状语从句:   方式状语从句常由as, as if(though), the way, rather than等引导。   e.g.You must do the exercise as I show you.   &&&&& He acted as if nothing had happened.   9、比较状语从句:   比较状语从句常用than, so(as)…as, the more…the more等引导。   e.g. I have made a lot more mistakes than you have.   &&&&& He smokes cigarettes as expensive as he can afford.   &&&&& The busier he is, the happier he feels.
使用状语从句时要注意的几个问题:  
1、在时间和条件(有时也在方式、让步等)从句中,主句是一般将来时,从句通常用一般现在时表示将来。  e.g. We'll go outing if it doesn't rain tomorrow.   &&&&&& I'll write to you as soon as I get to Shanghai.   2、有些时间、地点、条件、方式或让步从句,如果从句的主语与主句主语一致(或虽不一致,是it),从句的谓语又包含动词be,就可省略从句中的“主语+be”部分。  e.g. When(hewas) still a boy of ten, he had to work day and night.   &&&&&& If(you are) asked you may come in.   &&&&&& If(it is) necessary I'll explain to you again.   3、注意区分不同从句:引导的是什么从句,不仅要根据连词,还要根据句子结构和句意来判别。以where为例,能引导多种从句。  e.g. You are to find it where you left it.(地点状语从句)  &&&&&& Tell me the address where he lives.(定语从句,句中有先行词)  &&&&&& I don't know where he came from.(宾语从句)  &&&&& Where he has gone is not known yet.(主语从句)  &&&&&& This place is where they once hid.(表语从句)注意:表示“一…就…”的结构 hardly/scarcely…when/before/no sooner…than和as soon as都可以表示“一…就…”的意思。例句:I had hardly/scarcely got home when it began to rain. &&&&&&&&&&& I had no sooner got home than it began to rain. &&&&&&&&&& As soon as I got home, it began to rain. 注意:如果hardly/scarcely或nosooner置于句首,句子必须用倒装结构:例句:Hardly/Scarcely had I got home when it began to rain. &&&&&&&&&&& No sooner had I got home than it began to rain.
相关试题推荐
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。Why buy when you can borrow - 食品管理免费下载 - 第一管理资源网
设为首页 加入收藏 |
  您当前的位置:    →
→ Why buy when you can borrow
  Why buy when you can borrow
相关管理资源
  本站赞助商
  本类热门下载
 ◎ 内容概要
“Why buy when you can borrow”资源由第一管理资源网()精心整理发布,免费提供大家下载,希望对大家有帮助!
 ◎ 下载地址
Why buy when you can borrow
 湖北电信下载
 北京电信下载
 广东电信下载
 上海电信下载
 北京网通下载
 山东网通下载
 河南网通下载
 延边网通下载
 ◎ 用户评论
 ◎ 下载说明 DOWNLOAD EXPLANATION
站内提供的管理资料均来源于网络,若侵犯了您的版权利益,通知我们。
第一管理资源网的资料都是本地下载,如果不能下请用网际快车迅雷等下载,如果不能下载请,。
请升级到最新版[]以保证正常解压本站提供的免费管理资料。
d=152632","error","width=200,height=100,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no")' style="color:#FF3366">报告错误,。
请升级到最新版[]以保证正常解压本站提供的免费管理资料。Carla: Grace, can I borrow 500 dollars from you?
卡拉:葛瑞丝,我可以跟妳借500元吗?
So I called them up, and I asked, "Can I borrow a heart valve from you?"
我给他们打电话,我问: “我能向你们借一片心脏瓣膜吗?”
Mr. Johnson: Fine. Then can I borrow your tennis racket, since you won't be needing it?
约翰逊先生:太好了。既然您不必网球拍,那我可以借用一下吗?
Then can I borrow your tennis racket, since you wont be needing it?
既然您不用网球拍,那我可以借用一下吗?
Mr. Johnson: Fine. Then can I borrow your tennis racket, since you won't be needing it?
约翰逊师长教师太好了。既是您不消网球打球工具,那我可以假座一下吗?
约翰逊先生:太好了。既然您不用网球拍,那本人能够借用一下吗?
Can I borrow your bicycle?Sure, but you'd better return it as soon as possible.
我可以借你的自行车吗?可以,但请快点归还。
And I think, if I can just borrow this camera, I was going to show you my invention, which I came up with. So, it's a normal-looking syringe.
我想,让我借这台摄影机我要让你们看看我的发明,我的新主意。
What Hicks said--this is the coffee hour conversation at The London School of Economics he said, it's right now 1925 but if you want to invest or borrow in 1926 I can do it for you.
希克斯在伦敦政经学院的那次,咖啡时间中谈到,现在是1925年,但如果你想在1926年投资或贷款,我可以帮你实现
And I think, if I can just borrow this camera, I was going to show you my invention, which I came up with.
And we need better information. And I think, if I can just borrow this camera, I was going to show you my invention, which I came up with.
Tony's dad: I bet you do! OK, you can borrow it, but only once you've done your project on Australia.
托尼的爸爸:我相信你会成功的!你可以借照相机,但只有在你完成了澳大利亚的课题才行。
I'm sorry that we don't have this book in our collection. But could I recommend another book for you, or can we borrow one for you through ILL?.
对不起,我馆没有这本书。我能向您推荐另一本书吗,或试一试馆际互借。
You can borrow my car, but I must have it back by 1:00 pm, because I'll have to go to work.
你可以借用我的车,但最迟下午一点必须还给我,因为我得去上班。
Margo: Somebody in this office must have an umbrella you can borrow for the day. I'll go see.
办公室应该有人有伞,你可以找他们借。我去看看。
I want to borrow some books on computer. Can you show me how to find the books on the shelves?
我想借几本有关计算机方面的书,请告诉我怎样在这些书架上找书,好吗?
I want to borrow some books on computer. Can you show me how to find the books on the shelves?
我想借几本计算机方面的书,请告诉我怎样在这些书架上找书,好吗?
Look, I've thought about it a lot, and now I've made up my mind―you can borrow my car!
瞧,这件事我已想了许多,现在我主意已定,你可以借用我的车了。
Can I borrow your ruler? I'll get it back to you in a few minutes.
可以借一下你的尺子吗?一会儿就还给你。
I'll let you borrow my lawn mower if I can use your electric drill; after all, fair exchange is no robbery.
假如我能用你的电钻,那我就借给你我的割草机,公平交换绝非强夺。
A:don`t waste your time looking at books.i have the entire encycloPedia on CD ROM and you can borrow it.
不要浪费时间查书了,我有整套百科全书的光碟,你可以借来用。
When they wake up, act like you’re stumbling around for a story, and then ask “Can I borrow a pencil?”
当他们醒后,表现得好像你正在喃喃自语构思着一个故事,然后再问“我能借支笔吗?”
don`t waste your time looking at books.i have the entire encycloPedia on CD ROM and you can borrow it.
不要浪费时间查书了,我有整套百科全书的光碟,你可以借来用。
Can I borrow your Beatles CD? I'll get it back to you tomorrow, if that's OK.
可以接一下《甲壳虫》乐队的CD吗?如果你觉得没问题的话,明天还你。
4:Bill, right off the bat I want to tell you I think you're making a big mistake to start a new restaurant right now. So if you're here to borrow any money, I'm afraid I can't help you.
他说:我想直截了当地告诉你,我认为你在现在这当口上开办一家新饭馆是大错特错,所以如果你来这儿是要借钱的话,我可爱莫能助。这里的习惯用语rightoffthebat用作拒绝或者否定的开场白。意思就是"直截了当地。"
Bill, right off the bat I want to tell you I think you're making a big mistake to start a new restaurant right now. So if you're here to borrow any money, I'm afraid I can't help you.
我想直截了当地告诉你,我认为你在现在这当口上开办一家新饭馆是大错特错,所以如果你来这儿是要借钱的话,我可爱莫能助。
Or perhaps you'd like to borrow a dress from your friend, you can ask "may I try on this dress" to see if it fits.
或者也许你去问你的朋友借身裙子,你会问“我可以试穿这条裙子吗”来看看它是否适合你。
Or perhaps you'd like to borrow a dress from your friend, you can ask "may I try on this dress" to see if it fits.
或者也许你去问你的朋友借身裙子,你会问“我可以试穿这条裙子吗”来看看它是否适合你。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 become to you 的文章

随机推荐