求关于green day吉他谱的英文简介,初...

求green day 的holiday 的英文歌词和中文翻译! Kyoya兰HV2 Holiday by Billie Joe Armstrong Hear the sound of the falling rain Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!) The shame The ones who died without a name Hear the dogs howling out of key To a hymn called "Faith and Misery" (Hey!) And bleed,the company lost the war today I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives On holiday Hear the drum pounding out of time Another protestor has crossed the line (Hey!) To find,the money's on the other side Can I get another Amen?(Amen!) There's a flag wrapped around the score of men (Hey!) A gag,A plastic bag on a monument I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives On holiday (Hey!) "The representative from California has the floor" Sieg Heil to the president gasman Bombs away is your punishment Pulverize the Eiffel towers Who criticize your government Bang bang goes the broken glass and Kill all the fags that don't agree Trials by fire,setting fire Is not a way that's meant for me Just cause,just cause,because we're outlaws yeah!I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives This is our lives on holidayHear the sound of the falling rain 听见下雨的声音 Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!) 倾泄而下,就像世界末日的火焰(嘿!) The shame 可耻的人 The ones who died without a name 没有留名便死去 Hear the dogs howling out of key 听见一只狗狂吠出 To a hymn called "Faith and Misery" (Hey!) 赞美诗“信仰与苦难”(嘿!) And bleed,the company lost the war today 流血,现在军队失去了战争的胜利 I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies 我企求着能给自己一个梦,不再空虚 This is the dawning of the rest of our lives 这是我们余下生命的黎明 On holiday 在假日里 Hear the drum pounding out of time 听见鼓点应和着时间 Another protestor has crossed the line (Hey!) 又一个抗议着穿过了边线(嘿!) To find,the money's on the other side 发现,钱在另一边 Can I get another Amen?(Amen!) 我能有另一个神吗?(阿门!) There's a flag wrapped around the score of men (Hey!) 一面旗帜包裹着一群人 A gag,A plastic bag on a monument 一块用来堵嘴的布,纪念碑上一个塑料的包 I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives On holiday (同上) (Hey!) "The representative from California has the floor" “楼梯上站着来自加洲的代表” Sieg Heil to the president gasman (SIEG HEIL 德语,万岁的意思...不明白这句) Bombs away is your punishment 炸弹是对你的惩罚 Pulverize the Eiffel towers 摧毁艾佛儿铁塔 Who criticize your government 谁批评了你的政府 Bang bang goes the broken glass and 乓乓爆炸的碎片 Kill all the fags that don't agree 杀死所有那些絮絮叨叨的反对者 Trials by fire,setting fire 用火来审判,生起火来 Is not a way that's meant for me 对我来说无所谓 Just cause,just cause,because we're outlaws yeah!就因为,就因为,我们本身就是在逃犯 I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives 同上,反复*2 This is our lives on holiday 这是我们的假日生活 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 Holiday by Billie Joe Armstrong Hear the sound of the falling rain 听见下雨的声音 Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!) 倾泄而下,就像世界末日的火焰(嘿!) The shame 可耻的人 The one... Holidayby Billie Joe ArmstrongHear the sound of the falling rain听见下雨的声音Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!)倾泄而下,就像世界末日的火焰(嘿!)The shame可耻的人The ones who di... Hear the sound of the falling rain 听见下雨的声音 Coming down like an Armageddon flame (Hey!) 倾泄而下,就像世界末日的火焰(嘿!) The shame 可耻的人 The ones who died without a name 没有留名便死去

我要回帖

更多关于 green day吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐