急求~~ 21世纪英语演讲比赛发表(演讲) 2~3分钟...

立志英语演讲
21世纪全国英语演讲比赛
冯晓婷 第30讲 练习演讲 通知 海报 倡议书的写作
马云立志演讲 QQ交流
李克强出席香港大学百年校庆 用英语发表演讲_新闻_腾讯网.mp
李克强出席香港大学百年校庆 用英语发表演讲_新闻_腾讯网.mphttp://home.lxzc.net/space.php?uid=15509&do=album&id=1429
梁文道主题演讲:儒家,读书与立志
立志英语演讲_励志英语演讲2-3分钟_英语演讲ppt主题励志
立志英语演讲相关推荐
更多“立志英语演讲”搜索结果
马云立志演讲!
长春精诚航空 立志成才 演讲比赛2
学生活动 长春精诚航空 精诚航空 立志成才 演讲比赛
孙立志演讲
梁文道主题演讲:儒家,读书与立志
美国19岁优秀大学男生Zach Wahls为同性恋婚姻辩护演讲(中英翻译对照)
由一对女同性恋人所养大19岁的美国优秀青年Zach Wahls,为了争取州议会不要修改州宪法禁止同性婚姻,一个人站在美国爱荷华州众议院里的讲台上,发表辩护演讲。演讲稿中英翻译对照位置:/material/speech//Zach_Wahls/
立志演讲之马云
奥巴马每周演讲视频:国会必须延长中产阶级减税计划(标准英文字幕)
中文标题:国会必须延长中产阶级减税计划
英文标题:Congress Must Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts
演讲文本:
/material/weekly-address//
英语学习频道官方网站:
诸康妮21世纪全国中学生英语演讲比赛总决赛-冠军[普清版]
14 雅思高分学员:跟读《国王的演讲》学习
俞敏洪浙江大学演讲-在绝望中寻找希望
立志成才演讲全省第一名
情感故事。作为一个摄像师,抛开一切乱七八糟的技术和艺术,用心去记录才是最美的艺术。
————中柯
(中英字幕)奥巴马总统获胜演讲(2012)
(中英字幕)奥巴马总统获胜演讲(2012),可以学习用英语表达感谢,从细节入手讲励志故事
奥巴马在民主党代表大会上接受总统候选人提名的演讲(完整版)(中英字幕)
领导都讲完话了,我就不总结了
激动人心的英语演讲 02 (英文字幕)
英国资深英语外教TED演讲:不要执意要求英语!(标准英文字幕,中英翻译对照)
中英翻译对照位置:/material/speech//Do_Not_Insist_on_English/ 英国资深英语外教Patricia Ryan提出了一个发人深省的问题:这个独尊英语的世界是否会妨碍其他语言传播优秀的思想?例如,如果一定要爱因斯坦通过托福,这会造成怎样的结果呢?这段演讲热情地捍卫了翻译和分享思想的价值。
(中英字幕)JK罗琳 - 2008哈佛大学毕业典礼上的演讲
哈利波特的作者,英语水平果然挺高,而且幽默用的很好。这段视频有好几个中文版本,我在优酷上看了一个点击量几十万的版本,发现好多地方翻译的不够准确,也欢迎英语爱好者给我挑毛病,认真才能提高。括弧里的英语是我提供的幽默弹药和感言,尽可忽略
长春精诚航空 立志成才 演讲比赛17
学生活动 长春精诚航空 精诚航空 立志成才 演讲比赛
经典立志演讲
世界末日 绝世天劫. 总统演讲部分 适合英语口语模仿[中英双字
世界末日 绝世天劫. 总统演讲部分 适合英语口语模仿[中英双字
I address you tonight not as the president of the United States, Not as the leader of a country, but as a citizen of humanity. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges. The bible calls this day Armageddon, the end of all things. And yet, for the first time in the history of the planet, A species has the technology to prevent its own extinction. All of you praying with us need to know. That everything that can be done to prevent this disaster is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence and knowledge, Every step up the ladder of science……Every adventurous reach into space. All of our combined modern technologies and imaginations…… Even the wars that we've fought have provided us the tools to wage this terrible battle. Through all the chaos that is our history, through all the wrongs and the discord, Through all of the pain and suffering.. Through all of our times. There is one thing that has nourished our souls and elevated our species above its origins.. And that is our courage. The dreams of an entire planet are focused tonight..
On those 14 brave souls.. traveling into the heavens. And may we all, citizens the world over, See these events through. Godspeeds and good luck to you.
立志英语演讲最新添加
立志英语演讲相关推荐热门关键字:
( 9:32:21)
( 21:50:46)
( 9:21:31)
( 3:54:32)
( 23:13:59)
( 12:49:25)
( 16:20:39)
( 10:04:02)
( 10:46:37)
( 6:22:36)
( 9:04:43)
( 22:00:39)
( 6:11:04)
( 21:07:19)
( 11:33:53)
( 7:59:14)
( 8:12:37)
( 7:51:42)
( 18:37:47)
( 9:57:38)
( 9:48:17)
( 17:39:52)
( 21:04:51)
( 22:18:05)
( 19:05:53)
( 8:41:36)
( 19:59:06)
( 9:37:32)
( 7:50:51)
( 7:37:48)
( 15:35:47)
( 22:18:04)
( 19:50:18)
( 8:09:20)
( 21:47:24)
( 7:46:41)
( 21:46:13)
( 23:29:00)
( 8:03:01)
( 10:18:43)
( 2:34:55)
( 8:39:49)
( 7:24:36)
( 9:47:19)
( 1:47:46)
( 8:12:44)
( 6:36:13)
( 16:02:23)
( 10:38:28)
( 11:17:26)
( 22:44:09)
( 11:22:52)
( 19:17:28)
( 8:26:56)
( 3:54:48)
( 8:44:09)
( 11:13:14)
( 11:50:26)
( 11:12:09)
( 13:23:29)
如果您有任何相关工作总结,年终总结以及的相关信息,可以及时反馈给我们,只要我们采纳您的材料,您将有机会免费成为本站高级会员!
编辑:前一步&开通QQ:
更多的相关信息。求关于 城市化 的英语演讲稿,2—3分钟左右,要有气势,谢谢了_百度知道
求关于 城市化 的英语演讲稿,2—3分钟左右,要有气势,谢谢了
时间比较短了,5月30号之前帮忙写出来,谢谢各位
估计300—400个词之间
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需一篇2~3分钟英语演讲稿 要求有关亲情或真诚
- 英语演讲稿,admin,
急需一篇2~3分钟英语演讲稿 要求有关亲情或真诚
急需一篇2~3分钟英语演讲稿 要求有关亲情或真诚
  急需一篇2~3分钟英语演讲稿 要求有关亲情或真诚  满意答案:  today, I am standing here, want be regarded as a friend to chat and think with alll of you about a story of life.   we lived in a world highly correlated, we, as students, have to struggle in study, to communicate from friends, to love and beloved by family. The three sides make up the most context of our life. How can we keep balance among them? How can we gain the maxium through our experience.  I guess the qestion cogitated by everyone here. I, from my side, will speake of my own understandings.  firstly, I think we should hold a optimistic attitudes. A good mood will help us survivle in many bad conditions. we can lose, but we cannot give up.   secondly, I think we should think seriously about our life plan. A man's live without plan cannot imagine. If you want to be success, a good habits should be formed as early as possible.  Thirdly, I think we should never never scant at love. Love is the unique stuff which can creat more power than it concrete proportion. Our parents nurture us, educate us. they never want so-called repay, but experience love through the selfishless pay out. Our friends teach and learn from each other, ture friends never make friend under dirty mind, but experience friendship through pleasure. So, can there any reason for us do not to idle in life? No, what we should do is study hard, work hard, love more, enjoy more. Life is the present the Gods granted to us. Let's master everyday to create a bright future!  相关问题:  英语亲情演讲稿  求一片关于亲情的演讲稿  求关于亲情的演讲稿一篇!  求一英语演讲稿  英语60秒在线演讲稿  转载来自于:急需一篇2~3分钟英语演讲稿 要求有关亲情或真诚 – 搜搜问问
Trackbacks
名字 (必填):
密码 (游客不需要密码):
网址或电子邮件 (选填):
评论内容 (必填):
验证码(*):
Processed in 0.017117 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
文章《3分钟英语演讲》由演讲稿网英语演讲稿频道为大家整理,欢迎参考。
schoolmates and teachers.
Good afternoon, everybody!
I'm Pang Qiyuan, from Class 2, Senior 3.
Today I'm very happy here to talk about my dream. I hope you can support me and do me a favor, OK?
Dream likes a beautiful flower. Different people have different dreams.They make the earth colorful and wonderful. A dream is a target in lif...
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
各位老师,同学们,大家好!?
我是大**班的***,现为学生会组织部候选人,竞选组织部长。 今天我的心情很激动,有信心在这里参加... [
奥巴马的演讲激情澎湃,感染了许多人,赢得了许多人的支持。一部分是因为他的声情并茂,另一部分是因为他的事先准备的演讲稿写的好。如何把演讲稿写的好,让人一听就被演讲词深深地感染。我所知道的一家网站—出国留学网(/yanjianggao/)里面有许多各种各样的演讲稿,可以点燃你演讲的激情,展现你的神采。
感谢大家给我一个上台的机会!
俗话说:“台上一分钟,台下十年功。”如果一个人很有成就,不是别人给予的,更不是从天上掉下来... [
演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体,它可以用来交流思想、感情,表达您独有的主张和见解等,让您的思想被大众接受甚至拥护,形成一个新的思想潮流。如何让您的思想在演讲稿中传达的淋漓尽致,小编建议您多多参考一些优秀人士的演讲稿,学习他们的一些好方法。小编在出国留学网演讲稿频道(/yanjianggao/)为您收集和整理了许多优秀人士的演讲稿。
我是一个充满自信的女孩。在工作面前,我自信,我能干;在荣誉面前,我... [
演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体,它可以用来交流思想、感情,表达您独有的主张和见解等,让您的思想被大众接受甚至拥护,形成一个新的思想潮流。如何让您的思想在演讲稿中传达的淋漓尽致,小编建议您多多参考一些优秀人士的演讲稿,学习他们的一些好方法。小编在出国留学网演讲稿频道(/yanjianggao/)为您收集和整理了许多优秀人士的演讲稿。
亲爱的同学们敬爱的陈老师
大家上午好
我今天演讲的题目是《论... [
“一生要强的爸爸,双手撑起我们的家”,每当我听见父亲这首歌时都... [
亲爱的老师、同学们:
今天我演讲的题目是《这就是我》... [
Good evening ,Ladies and Gentlemen: 晚上好,女士们,先生们:
演讲稿像议论文一样论点鲜明、逻辑性强,但它又不是一般的议论文。它是一种带有宣传性和鼓动性的应用文体,经常使用各种修辞手法和艺术手法,具有较强的感染力。以下文章由出国留学网心得体会栏目精心为您提供,欢迎大家参考。
Nothing is difficult if you put your heart on it. Nothing is easy if you don’t try your best.
We often hear people say, “Never give up.” This can be encouraging words and words of determination.... [
演讲有内容、目的的不同,演讲稿也具有不同的形态,有报导、有说明、有论辩、有答谢等。以下演讲稿,由出国留学网演讲稿栏目精心为您提供,欢迎参考。
The Road to Happiness
It is a commonplace among moralists that you cannot get happiness by pursuing it. This is only true if you pursue it unwisely. Gamblers at Monte Carlo are pursuing money, and most of them lose it instead, but there are other ways of pursuing mon... [
演讲是在公众面前就某一问题发表自己的见解的口头语言活动。今天小编在这里给大家推荐一些演讲稿,欢迎大家围观参考,想了解更多,欢迎访问出国留学网。
Good morning everyone, Before my speech, I want to ask one question, what do you eat this morning? Yeah, food is present in our life every time. So today my topic is how do we eat on campus?
1,In China there is an old saying: Bread is the staff of life. The Chines... [
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen,today i am so happy to stand here to give you a speech.Or rather, a real story of mine.
Though with time going by,i can still remember what you once told me.You should be a brave girl.Smiling,you looked into my eyes.Year in,year out,... [
演讲稿不知道怎么写?多看范文吧!以下文章由出国留学网心得体会栏目精心为您提供,欢迎大家参考。
What is nature? Its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather.Now more and more people are focusing on the nature.
It is no doubt that the nature is important to every human being.
No nature, no life.
Because of the supplies of the ... [
It is easy to describe success in terms of money, fame and reputation.
But I believe that success is not external.
I believe that success comes from within.
My definition of success is to be true to yourself, and be true to others.
That means, that you must cheri... [
今天我要演讲的主题是乐于助人。“乐于助人”这个词想必对大家并不陌生吧?从电视、报纸上它无处不在。它承载了我们华夏民族的美德。那么,怎样才算真正的乐于助人呢?
那就是从我们身边的点滴小事做起。在别人遇到困难的时候,我们应该伸出救援之手;在别人身处低谷的时候,我们应该建... [
各位尊敬的妈妈,亲爱的同学和老师们,
在苏霍姆林斯基任校长的帕甫雷什中学的校门上方,写着一句话:“要爱你的妈妈!”有人不解地问苏霍姆林斯基:“你为什么不写‘爱祖国爱人民’呢?”教育家回答:“爱祖国容易,爱一个人难。一个人如果连自己的妈妈都不爱,他会爱自己的祖国吗?”
现在,请同学们... [
We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to do and will make us popular with others. It may even win us favors in return. However, we must be realistic. We can't say yes to every request. If we did, we would fail or go crazy for sure. Sometimes we simply don't have the time to help. In this case, we must know how to say no politely.
When we need to say no, here is one me... [
My campus life
When the breeze gently hold when LiuXu savoury, When the sun put it golden glorious quietly around the cherry blossom trees When the beautiful petals in the air to reach several commonly roll long, then gently landed, we are enjoying a brilliant happineof campus life.
Early morning, happy bird singing, accompany us go strollw floral path and watched the we walke... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 02:12:56

我要回帖

更多关于 21世纪英语演讲比赛 的文章

随机推荐