"I won't come here怎么读 ...

&When you come here for your holiday next time,don’t go to ______ I can f&&When you come here for your holiday next time,don’t go to ______ I can find you ______ bed in my flat.A. aB. 不填C.a; theD.a; 不填&_百度作业帮
"When you come here for your holiday next time,don’t go to ______ I can f""When you come here for your holiday next time,don’t go to ______ I can find you ______ bed in my flat.A. aB. 不填C.a; theD.a; 不填"
"When you come here for your holiday next time,don’t go to ______ I can find you ______ bed in my flat.A. aB. 不填C.a; theD.a; 不填"
答案Afind sb.a bed 为固定短语,意为“为某人安排床铺”;前面的go to the hotel或go to a hotel都可以.用排除法可得出答案选A.He is here.同义句-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> He is here.同义句
He is here.同义句
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“He is here.同义句”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“He is here.同义句”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:He is here.同义句,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: &
Here he is通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:您好!Maybe it is here = It may be here .他或许/ 可能 在这儿。( maybe adv.副词= perhaps . may + v. 原形 ,表示可能) 再如: He may come here = Maybe he will come . 望采纳 !===========================================答:It is possible for him to come here. It is likely for him to come here. It is likely that he will come here.===========================================答:你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为: 有格式要求吗? He is going to take a train to come here in two days. *************************************************************** ^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这...===========================================答:He is not here now, He is not here__at___ __the___ __moment___(改为同义句) at present 当下,现在,眼下 at the moment 在此刻,现在 now 现在 today 今天,现今,现在,当今,当代 nowadays 当今,现在 洛水青士为您倾情奉献,祝您学习...===========================================答:he is a new teacher here .and you ? 改为同义句应该是: Are you a new teacher here like he (is)?===========================================答:He is staying here for ten more days.===========================================答:He is XX(缺少的表语),but he has many friends here.===========================================问:Those are my cousin.(改成一般疑问句并做否定回答) The letter A is bl...答:Those are my cousin.(改成一般疑问句并做否定回答) ----Are those my cousins? ----No,they aren't. The letter A is black.(就画线部分提问) ----What colour is the letter A? ------- Those are my brothers.(改成否定句) ----Those are no...===========================================问:He has been here since 1996.(改为同义句) ______ ______9 years sin...答:(It )( is )9 years since he (came )here 望采纳亲=========================================== he has been away here for three years===========================================He must arrive here. 因为be sure to意为"必然、 一定"、 而must意为"必须、 应当"、 二者含义近似、 可以做替换.=========================================== He is staying here for ten more days.===========================================here__at___ __the___ __moment___(改为同义句) at present 当下,现在,眼下 at the moment 在此刻,现在 now 现在 today 今天,现今,现在,当今,当代 nowadays 当今,现在 ...=========================================== He has been here for there days . 呵呵 用现在完成时表示 希望对你有所帮助 祝楼主进步哈===========================================colour is the letter A? ------- Those are my brothers.(改成否定句) ----Those are not my brothers. 改成复数句 She is my good friend. ----They are my good friends。 She is my a...===========================================here if he is not free. 很忙=没有空,所以busy=be not free投我吧!LZ相信我!===========================================colour is the letter A? ------- Those are my brothers.(改成否定句) ----Those are not my brothers. 改成复数句 She is my good friend. ----They are my good friends。 She is m...===========================================题中的Maybe是副词,位于句首。改为同义句,要将副词"maybe"变成在句中作谓语的"情态动词+be(be为原型)"形式的"may be",所以其同义句为"He may be a dentist."===========================================t come here if he is busy.(改为同义句)Lin Tao won't come here if he is not free. 很忙=没有空,所以busy=be not free投我吧!LZ相信我!===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语语法问题 倒装If it should rain tomorrow,we would have to put off the sports meeting改为倒装句I won't know where he is until I get a letter from him 改为倒装句完成句子(倒装)山上有座庙,庙里住着三个和尚On the top od the mountain( &nbs_百度作业帮
英语语法问题 倒装If it should rain tomorrow,we would have to put off the sports meeting改为倒装句I won't know where he is until I get a letter from him 改为倒装句完成句子(倒装)山上有座庙,庙里住着三个和尚On the top od the mountain( &nbs
If it should rain tomorrow,we would have to put off the sports meeting改为倒装句I won't know where he is until I get a letter from him 改为倒装句完成句子(倒装)山上有座庙,庙里住着三个和尚On the top od the mountain( & & & & & & & &),in which live three monks.(stand)2.那位著名歌手来了,咱们去和他照张相吧Here( & & & & & & & &).Let's go and take a picture with him.(come)3.只有当他们看到自己的价值的时候,才会感到有信心Only when they see their own value( & & & & & & & ) confident.(feel)4.桌子上有些课本,( & & & & & & & & & & ) on the desk.I don't know who they belong to.(there)5.我多次看见她独自沿河边散步Many a time &( & & & & & & &) her taking a walk along the river.(see)6.我不愿意这么说,但我一点也不同意你的观点I hate to say this,but by no means ( & & & & & & &) with you .(agree)
1If it should rain tomorrow,we would have to put off the sports meeting改为倒装句should it rain tomorrow,we would have to put off the sports meeting.2I won't know where he is until I get a letter from him 改为倒装句not until i get a letter from him will I know where he is 1山上有座庙,庙里住着三个和尚On the top of the mountain( stands a temple ),in which live three monks.(stand)2.那位著名歌手来了,咱们去和他照张相吧Here( comes the famous singer ).Let's go and take a picture with him.(come)3.只有当他们看到自己的价值的时候,才会感到有信心Only when they see their own value( will they feel ) confident.(feel)4.桌子上有些课本,我不知道是谁的( there are some textbooks ) on the desk.I don't know who they belong to.(there)5.我多次看见她独自沿河边散步Many a time ( did i see ) her taking a walk along the river.(see)6.我不愿意这么说,但我一点也不同意你的观点I hate to say this,but by no means ( do i agree ) with you .(agree)【频道】欧美女歌手.
Colbie Caillat
Guitar Center Sessions on
Colbie Caillat
Christmas In The Sand
LIVE (Studi
Colbie Caillat
Live in San Francisco
Colbie Caillat
Guitar Center Sessions on
Colbie Caillat
Brighter Than the Sun
Guitar Cent
Colbie Caillat
Brighter Than The Sun
- MIX Perfo
COLBIE CAILLAT - Turn Your Lights Down Low
COLBIE CAILLAT - I WON'T (ACOUSTIC & LIVE @ VA
COLBIE CAILLAT - CRUSIN' (ACOUSTIC & LIVE @ VA
COLBIE CAILLAT
Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat. Espa ol
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat (cover)
Athina Cooper - Bubbly (Colbie Caillat Cover) - On
Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun
sweetbox -
Killing Me DJ
Addicted to Japan Tour
sweetbox -
Crown of Thorns
Addicted to Japan Tou
[ B.A.P ] B.A.P FANTASTIC (song
sweet box - sorry
Sweetbox Feat. Tempest - Booyah (Here We Go) (1995
Sweetbox - We Can Work It Out HD (official)
Sweetbox - Vaya Con Dios (Go With God)
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
欧美女歌手.
播放:5731
音乐更新中
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
上传时间:14个月前
上 传 者:太阳女神
所属频道:欧美女歌手.
上 传 自:
分&&&&&&类:音乐
暂无相关内容
视频简介:COLBIE CAILLAT - I WON'T (ACOUSTIC & LIVE @ VA
现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友
大家都在看
互联网药品信息服务许可证:
互联网医疗保健信息服务许可证:
Copyright&2005 - 2014 PPStream, Inc. All Rights Reserved文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于【英文原著类】a waif of the plains(草原流浪儿)的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:【英文原著类】a waif of the plains(草原流浪儿) A WAIF OF THE PLAINS1A WAIF OF THEPLAINSby Bret HarteA WAIF OF THE PLAINS2CHAPTER IA long level of dull gray that further away became a faint blue, withhere and there darker patches that looked like water. At times an openspace, blackened and burnt in an irregular circle, with a shred ofnewspaper, an old rag, or broken tin can lying in the ashes. Beyond thesealways a low dark line that seemed to sink into the ground at night, androse again in the morning with the first light, but never otherwise changedits height and distance. A sense of always moving with some indefinitepurpose, but of always returning at night to the same place--with the samesurroundings, the same people, the same bedclothes, and the same awfulblack canopy dropped down from above. A chalky taste of dust on themouth and lips, a gritty sense of earth on the fingers, and an all-pervadingheat and smell of cattle.This was &The Great Plains& as they seemed to two children from thehooded depth of an emigrant wagon, above the swaying heads of toilingoxen, in the summer of 1852.It had appeared so to them for two weeks, always the same and alwayswithout the least sense to them of wonder or monotony. When theyviewed it from the road, walking beside the wagon, there was only theteam itself added to the unvarying picture. One of the wagons bore on itscanvas hood the inscription, in large black letters, &Off to California!& onthe other &Root, Hog, or Die,& but neither of them awoke in the minds ofthe children the faintest idea of playfulness or jocularity. Perhaps it wasdifficult to connect the serious men, who occasionally walked beside themand seemed to grow more taciturn and depressed as the day wore on, withthis past effusive pleasantry.Yet the impressions of the two children differed slightly. The eldest,a boy of eleven, was apparently new to the domestic habits and customs ofa life to which the younger, a girl of seven, was evidently native andfamiliar. The food was coarse and less skillfully prepared than that towhich he had been accustomed. There was a certain freedom androughness in their intercourse, a simplicity that bordered almost onA WAIF OF THE PLAINS3rudeness in their domestic arrangements, and a speech that was at timesalmost untranslatable to him. He slept in his clothes, w he was conscious that in the matter of cleanliness he was left tohimself to e the difficulties of finding water and towels. But it isdoubtful if in his youthfulness it affected him more than a novelty. Heate and slept well, and found his life amusing. Only at times the rudenessof panions, or, worse, an indifference that made him feel hisdependency upon them, awoke a vague sense of some wrong that had beendone to him which while it was voiceless to all others and even uneasilyput aside by himself, was still always slumbering in his childishconsciousness.To the party he was known as an orphan put on the train at &St. Jo& bysome relative of his stepmother, to be delivered to another relative atSacramento. As his stepmother had not even taken leave of him, but hadentrusted his departure to the relative with whom he had been lately living,it was considered as an act of &riddance,& and accepted as such by herparty, and even vaguely acquiesced in by the boy himself. Whatconsideration had been offered for his pas he onlyremembered that he had been told &to make himself handy.& This he haddone cheerfully, if at times with the unskil but it wasnot a peculiar or a menial task in pany where all took part in manuallabor, and where existence seemed to him to bear the charm of aprolonged ic. Neither was he subjected to any difference of affectionor treatment from Mrs. Silsbee, the mother of his panion, and thewife of the leader of the train. Prematurely old, of ill-health, and harassedwith cares, she had no time to waste in discriminating maternal tendernessfor her daughter, but treated the children with equal and unbiasedquerulousness.The rear wagon creaked, swayed, and rolled on slowly and heavily.The hoofs of the draft-oxen, occasionally striking in the dust with a dullreport, sent little puffs like smoke on either side of the track. Within, thechildren were playing &keeping store.& The little girl, as an opulent andextravagant customer, was purchasing of the boy, who sat behind a counterimprovised from a nail-keg and the front seat, most of the availableA WAIF OF THE PLAINS4contents of the wagon, either under their own names or an imaginary oneas the moment suggested, and paying for them in the easy and liberalcurrency of dried beans and bits of paper. Change was given by theexpeditious method of tearing the paper into smaller fragments. Thediminution of stock was remedied by buying the same article over againunder a different name. Nevertheless, in spite of these favorablecommercial conditions, the market seemed dull.&I can show you a fine quality of sheeting at four cents a yard, doublewidth,& said the boy, rising and leaning on his fingers on the counter as hehad seen the shopmen do. &All wool and will wash,& he added, with easygravity. &I can buy it cheaper at Jackson's,& said the girl, with theintuitive duplicity of her bargaining sex.&Very well,& said the boy. &I won't play any more.&&Who cares?& said the girl indifferently. The boy here promp the rolled-up blanket which had deceitfully represented thedesirable sheeting falling on the wagon floor. It apparently suggested anew idea to the former salesman. &I say! let's play 'damaged stock.' See,I'll tumble all the things down here right on top o' the others, and sell 'emfor less than cost.&The girl looked up. The suggestion was bold, bad, and momentarilyattractive. But she only said &No,& apparently from habit, picked up herdoll, and the boy clambered to the front of the wagon. The pleteepisode terminated at once with that perfect forgetfulness, indifference,and mon to all young animals. If either could haveflown away or bounded off finally at that moment, they would have doneso with no more concern for preliminary detail than a bird or squirrel.The wagon rolled steadily on. The boy could see that one of theteamsters had climbed up on the tail-board of the preceding vehicle. Theother seemed to be walking in a dusty sleep.&Kla'uns,& said the girl.The boy, without turning his head, responded, &Susy.&&Wot are you going to be?& said the girl.&Goin' to be?& repeated Clarence.&When you is growed,& explained Susy.A WAIF OF THE PLAINS5Clarence hesitated. His settled determination had been to e apirate, merciless yet discriminating. But reading in a bethumbed &Guideto the Plains& that morning of Fort Lamarie and Kit Carson, he haddecided upon the career of a &scout,& as being more accessible andrequiring less water. Yet, out passion for Susy's possibleignorance, he said neither, and responded with the American boy's modestconventionality, &President.& It was safe, required no embarrassingdescription, and had been approved by benevolent old gentlemen withtheir hands on his head.&I'm goin' to be a parson's wife,& said Susy, &and keep hens, and havethings giv' to me. Baby clothes, and apples, and apple sass-- andmelasses! and more baby clothes! and pork when you kill.&She had thrown herself at the bottom of the wagon, with her backtowards him and her doll in her lap. He could see the curve of her curlyhead, and beyond, her bare dimpled knees, which were raised, and overwhich she was trying to fold the hem of her brief skirt.&I wouldn't be a President's wife,& she said presently.&You couldn't!&&Could if I wanted to!&&Couldn't!&&Could now!&&Couldn't!&&Why?&Finding it difficult to explain his convictions of her ineligibility,Clarence thought it equally crushing not to give any. There was a longsilence. It was very hot and dusty. The wagon scarcely seemed tomove. Clarence gazed at the te of the track behind them formed bythe hood of the rear. Presently he rose and walked past her to the tail-board. &Goin' to get down,& he said, putting his legs over.&Maw says 'No,'& said Susy.Clarence did not reply, but dropped to the ground beside the slowlyturning wheels. Without quickening his pace he could easily keep hishand on the tail-board.&Kla'uns.&A WAIF OF THE PLAINS6He looked up.&Take me.&She had already clapped on her sun- and was standing at theedge of the tail-board, her little arms extended in such perfect confidenceof being caught that the boy could not resist. He caught her cleverly.They halted a moment and let the lumbering vehicle move away fromthem, as it swayed from side to side as if laboring in a heavy sea. Theyremained motionless until it had reached nearly a hundred yards, and then,with a sudden half-real, half-assumed, but altogether delightful trepidation,ran forward and caught up with it again. This they repeated two or threetimes until both themselves and the excitement were exhausted, and theyagain plodded on hand in hand. Presently Clarence uttered a cry.&My! Susy--look there!&The rear wagon had once more slipped away from them a considerabledistance. Between it and them, crossing its track, a most extraordinarycreature had halted.At first glance it seemed a dog--a fited, shameless, ownerlessoutcast of streets and byways, rather than an honest stray of some drover'strain. It was so gaunt, so dusty, so greasy, so slouching, and so lazy!But as they looked at it more intently they saw that the grayish hair of itsback had a bristly ridge, and there were great poisonous-looking darkblotches on its flanks, and that the slouch of its haunches was a peculiarityof its figure, and not the cowering of fear. As it lifted its suspicious headtowards them they could see that its thin lips, too short to cover its whiteteeth, were curled in a perpetual sneer.&Here, doggie!& said Clarence excitedly. &Good dog! Come.&Susy burst into a triumphant laugh. &Et tain't no dog, it's ercoyote.&Clarence blushed. It wasn't the first time the pioneer's daughter hadshown her superior knowledge. He said quickly, to hide his fiture,&I'll ketch him, he's nothin' mor'n a ki yi.&&Ye can't, tho,& said Susy, shaking her sun-. &He's faster nor ahoss!&Nevertheless, Clarence ran towards him, followed by Susy. WhenA WAIF OF THE PLAINS7they e within twenty feet of him, the lazy creature, withoutapparently the least effort, took two or three limping bounds to one side,and remained at the same distance as before. They repeated this onsetthree or four times with more or less excitement and hilarity, the animalevading them to one side, but never actually retreating before them.Finally, it occurred to them both that although they were not catching himthey were not driving him away. The consequences of that thought wereput into shape by Susy with round-eyed significance.&Kla'uns, he bites.&Clarence picked up a hard sun-baked clod, and, running forward,threw it at the coyote. It was a clever shot, and struck him on hisslouching haunches. He snapped and gave a short snarling yelp, andvanished. Clarence returned with a victorious air to panion.But she was gazing intently in the opposite direction, and for the first timehe discovered that the coyote had been leading them half round a circle.&Kla'uns,& said Susy, with a hysterical little laugh.&Well?&&The wagon's gone.&Clarence started. It was true. Not only their wagon, but the wholetrain of oxen and teamsters had utterly disappeared, vanishing ascompletely as if they had been caught up in a whirlwind or engulfed in theearth! Even the low cloud of dust that usually marked their distantcourse by day was nowhere to be seen. The long level plain stretchedbefore them to the setting sun, without a sign or trace of moving life oranimation. That great blue crystal bowl, filled with dust and fire by day,with stars and darkness by night, which had always seemed to drop its rimround them everywhere and shut them in, seemed to them now to havebeen lifted to let the train pass out, and then closed down upon themforever.A WAIF OF THE PLAINS8CHAPTER IITheir first sensation was one of purely animal freedom.They looked at each other with sparkling eyes and long silent breaths.But this spontaneous outburst of savage nature soon passed. Susy's littlehand presently reached forward and clutched Clarence's jacket. The boyunderstood it, and said quickly,--&They ain't gone far, and they'll stop as soon as they find us gone.&They trotte the sun they had followed every day andthe fresh wagon tracks being th the keen, cool air ofthe plains, taking the place of that all- pervading dust and smell of theperspiring oxen, invigorating them with its breath.&We ain't skeered a bit, are we?& said Susy.&What's there to be afraid of?& said Clarence scornfully. He said thisnone the less strongly because he suddenly remembered that they had beenoften left alone in the wagon for hours without being looked after, and thattheir absence might not be noticed until the train stopped to encamp atdusk, two hours later. They were not running very fast, yet either theywere more tired than they knew, or the air was thinner, for they bothseemed to breathe quickly. Suddenly Clarence stopped.&There they are now.&He was pointing to a light cloud of dust in the far-off horizon, fromwhich the black hulk of a wagon emerged for a moment and was lost.But even as they gazed the cloud seemed to sink like a fairy mirage to theearth again, the whole train disappeared, and only the empty stretchingtrack returned. They did not know that this seemingly flat and level plainwas really undulatory, and that the vanished train had simply dipped belowtheir view on some further slope even as it had once before. But theyknew they were disappointed, and that disappointment revealed to themthe fact that they had concealed it from each other. The girl was the firstto umb, and burst into a quick spasm of angry tears. That single actof weakness called out the boy's pride and strength. There was no longeran e he he felt himselfA WAIF OF THE PLAINS9responsible for both. Considering her no longer his equal, he was nolonger frank with her.&There's nothin' to boo-boo for,& he said, with a half-affectedbrusqueness. &So quit, now! They'll stop in a minit, and send some oneback for us. Shouldn't wonder if they're doin' it now.&But Susy, with feminine discrimination detecting the hollow ring in hisvoice, here threw herself upon him and began to beat him violently withher little fists. &They ain't! They ain't! They ain't. You know it!How dare you?& Then, exhausted with her struggles, she suddenly threwherself flat on the dry grass, shut her eyes tightly, and clutched at thestubble.&Get up,& said the boy, with a pale, determined face that seemed tohave got much older.&You leave me be,& said Susy.&Do you want me to go away and leave you?& asked the boy.Susy opened one blue eye furtively in the secure depths of her sun-, and gazed at his changed face.&Ye-e-s.&He pretended to turn away, but really to look at the height of thesinking sun.&Kla'uns!&&Well?&&Take me.&She was holding up her hands. He lifted her gently in his arms,dropping her head over his shoulder. &Now,& he said cheerfully, &youkeep a good lookout that way, and I this, and we'll soon be there.&The idea seemed to please her. After Clarence had stumbled on for afew moments, she said, &Do you see anything, Kla'uns?&&Not yet.&&No more don't I.& This equality of perception apparently satisfiedher. Presently she lay more limp in his arms. She was asleep.The s it had already touched the edge of thehorizon, and was level with his dazzled and straining eyes. At times itseemed to impede his eager search and task his vision. Haze and blackA WAIF OF THE PLAINS10spots floated across the horizon, and round wafers, like duplicates of thesun, glittered back from the dull surface of the plains. Then he resolvedto look no more until he had counted fifty, a hundred, but always with thesame result, the return of the empty, unending plains--the disk growingredder as it neared the horizon, the fire it seemed to kindle as it sank, butnothing more.Staggering under his burden, he tried to distract himself by fancyinghow the discovery of their absence would be made. He heard the listless,half-querulous discussion about the locality that regularly pervaded thenightly camp. He heard the discontented voice of Jake Silsbee as hehalted beside the wagon, and said, &Come out o' that now, you two, andmighty quick about it.& He heard mand harshly repeated. Hesaw the look of irritation on Silsbee's dusty, bearded face, that followed hishurried glance into the empty wagon. He heard the query, &What's goneo' them limbs now?& handed from wagon to wagon. H Mrs. Silsbee's high rasping voice, abuse of himself, the hurried anddiscontented detachment of a search party, Silsbee and one of the hiredmen, and vociferation and blame. Blame always for himself, the elder,who might have &known better!& A little fear, perhaps, but he could notfancy either pity miseration. Perhaps the thouunder the prospect of sympathy he might have broken down.At last he stumbled, and stopped to keep himself from falling forwardon his face. He
he wasdrippi his legs were there was
round red disks of the sun were scattered everywherearound him like spots of blood. To the right of the trail there seemed tobe a slight mound where he could rest awhile, and yet keep his watchfulsurvey of the horizon. But on reaching it he found that it was only atangle of taller mesquite grass, into which he sank with his burden.Nevertheless, if useless as a point of vantage, it offered a soft couch forSusy, who seemed to have fallen quite naturally into her usual afternoonsiesta, and in a measure it shielded her from a cold breeze that had sprungup from the west. Utterly exhausted himself, but not daring to yield tothe torpor that seemed to be creeping over him, Clarence half sat, half播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表【英文原著类】a waif of the plains(草原流浪儿).pdf
文档介绍:
【英文原著类】a waif of the plains(草原流浪儿) A WAIF OF THE PLAINS1A WAIF OF THEPLAINSby Bret HarteA WAIF OF THE PLAINS2CHAPTER IA long level of dull gray that further away became a faint blue, withhere and there darker patches that looked like water. At times an openspace, blackened and burnt in a...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 come here怎么读 的文章

随机推荐