翻译一下 ,要中水平。万分非常感激 翻译!

求大神帮忙翻译一下一段文字,翻译成韩语,万分感谢!!_韩语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,641贴子:
求大神帮忙翻译一下一段文字,翻译成韩语,万分感谢!!收藏
你好,李钟硕,我成为你的粉丝已经有很长一段时间了,接下来我将向你介绍我自己。我叫翁思羽,十八岁了,来自中国,在扬州学习,去年因电视剧:听见你的声音而认识你,并喜欢上你。经过了解后,我发现你是一个内向,成熟,爱撒娇,有理想的演员。你一个人承担了很多,很让粉丝们心疼。看见屏幕上的你浑身是泥,却还会对着镜头傻笑;得知你患了甲型H1N1,却还在病床上看剧本;电影花絮中的你被人连扇耳光,却还安慰别人说“不用可怜我”;你明明有瞩目恐惧症,却还是会勇敢的站在全世界面前;为了在电影中给观众一个完美的出镜,用尽一切方法锻炼出一个好身材。因为你是李钟硕,因为你是李太白,因为你是李五岁,因为你是你李二硕。因为我是翁思羽,因为我是翁小羽,因为我是翁五岁,因为我是翁仙仙。所以我会一直喜欢你呀!
听说这游戏玩得好的男人,运气都不会太差!
안녕하세요? 이종석 씨, 나는 당신의 팬이 되는 지 오랫동안 되었어요. 그 다음엔 자기소개를 해 드
后面应该是릴 거예요
这是第一段……为什么吞了半句!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请哪位高手帮忙翻译一下以下的文字,不要网站翻译,那个一点也不准确。万分感激啊,最好能够快点,急!!_百度知道
请哪位高手帮忙翻译一下以下的文字,不要网站翻译,那个一点也不准确。万分感激啊,最好能够快点,急!!
她们却拥有同主子一样的管教权。就像她们的称呼一样。她们的命运是可悲的。她们没有自己的名字、堕落,构建一个男女平等的现实社会在《红楼梦》当中有这么一群人,她们已经成为男权社会中男性意识的代表,甚至比主子更狠毒苛刻,并以此来呼吁世人关注妇女的命运。更以她们为反面例衬托出“大观园”中众女子追求自由的可贵精神。然而在贾府之中,都被称为某某家的媳妇,然而从她们扭曲的人格可见封建社会对女性思想的荼毒,内心开始扭曲,对待下人,帮着自己的男人干坏事。在拥有一定权力之后,她们自称为奴才
我有更好的答案
In &a dream of Red Mansions& have so a flock of people, they refer to themselves as slaves. However, in the novel, they have the same master the same tube right, treat people, and even more vicious than the master. They do not have their own names, are referred to as a daughter-in-law. As they are called, they have become a patriarchal society male representative of consciousness. After having certain powers, to help his men to do bad things, the heart starts to twist, fallen. Their fate is tragic, but from their twisted personality visible feudal society of women thought poisoned. More to their negative cases bring out the& Grand View Garden& in the w...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,十万火急,万分感谢,不要网络词典翻译的,跪谢!!!_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,十万火急,万分感谢,不要网络词典翻译的,跪谢!!!
The phases of the Moon depend on how much of the sunlit half can be
another week later, and to be waxing as it proceeds from new to full, the Moon is in first quarter. When it is more t a week afterward.ThusThe Moon shows progressively different phases as it moves along its orbit around the E it is new when it is closer,there is no permanents “dark side of the Moon”, resembling a luminous half-circle, in its last quarter, the Moon appears as a half-circle again, it is said to be in gibbous phase. The entire cycle is repeated each lunar month, which is sometimes confused with the Moon&#39. The Moon is full when it is farther away from the Sun than the Es far side-the side that always faces away from the Earth,just as half of the Earth has day while the other half has night, the full moon shows its fully lighted near side, the near side is completely in shadow. About a week after a new moon. In the phase called the new moon. Half the Moon is always in sunlight. The Moon is said to be waning as it progresses from full to new
一半的月亮总是在阳光下,在它的最后一个1&#47。月亮的圆缺变化取决于有多少阳光照到的半面可以在任何时候呗看到。月亮据说是在亏缺,是新月;另一个星期后,满月显示其完全明亮的近侧,就像地球的一半是白天。每个农历月整个循环重复一次,另一半是夜晚,据说它处在突月的阶段。因此。当它比地球远离太阳时,近侧完全笼罩在阴 影中;4。当照亮一半以上,就像一个发光的半圆,没有永久的“月球的阴暗面”;当它更近时月亮逐渐显示了不同阶段。在叫做新月的阶段,这侧总是面临着远离地球。新月大约一个星期后,当它沿着绕地球轨道旋转时;而当它从新月到满月时,当它从满月进展到新月时,月亮看起来又像一个半圆,月亮是满月,有时是令人困惑的位于月球的远侧,它正在盈满,月亮处于它的第一个1&#47。一个星期之后;4
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
英文全是你自己打的么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入翻译一下 ,要中水平。万分感激!_百度知道
翻译一下 ,要中水平。万分感激!
我特别喜欢自己留在家中,那就无怨无悔,就会有收获、热爱文学,我是一个非常独立的人,或者听歌,在没有任何人来打扰我环境下享受一天,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛,再苦再累;只要是自己选择的。我的朋友们说,舞文弄墨,用文字记录自己的生活,属于你的风景最终会出现。我喜欢一个人在家的时候喜欢上网。请大家记住我。热爱运动。我对我的未来充满自信和希望,我坚信只要努力。在我闲暇的时候喜欢踢足球。我希望和大家在这一年里和睦相处:和高兴能在这里介绍我自己大家好,我也很喜欢安静。我是一个性格开朗的男孩子
提问者采纳
then no regrets. My friends often say. I am a cheerful boy, t as long as their choice, rhetorical exercise, I am a very independent person. I am confident about my future and hope, I also like quiet, love of literatureHello, everyone. Please keep in mind me. I like when a person like surfing at home, keep written records of their lives, I firmly believe that if they work hard, so my interests are broad, or listening to music. Love sports, without anyone to disturb the environment to enjoy my day. I hope everyone in the year and get along. In my spare time likes to play football, part of your landscape will eventually appear, I was ______O(∩_∩)O~, I like to stay at home in their own, nomater how hard: Is pleased to introduce myself here
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Hello everybody:
Very pleased to be here to introduce myself.
I was a character, cheerful boys, so my hobbies is very extensive. Love sports, love of literature. In my free time like playing football, prose, with written records of your life. I like a person at home like the Internet, or listening to music, I also like to be quiet. My friends say, I'm a very independent person, I especially like to stay in the home, in no one to bother me in the environment enjoy one day.
I'm on my future with confidence and hope, and I believe that as long as you work hard, you will have the harvest, again no tired, belong to you scenery wil As...
Everybody is good:
And glad to be here to introduce myself.
I was a character, cheerful boys, so my hobbies is very extensive. Love sports, love of literature. In my free time like playing football, prose, with written records of your life. I like a person at home like the Internet, or listening to music, I also like to be quiet. My friends say, I'm a very independent person, I especially like to stay in the home, in no one to bother me in the environment enjoy one day.
I'm on my future with confidence and hope, and I believe that as long as you work hard, you will have the harvest, again no tired, belong to you scenery wil As l...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 非常感激 翻译 的文章

随机推荐