Ithe power of dreamm of National...

The Frequency web application is no longer publicly available.Frequency is not supporting end users directly any more. End users are supported through Frequency’s partners. Contact your cable or satellite TV provider directly to see if they can provide you with access to Frequency’s great content, so you can watch at
home on your TV, and on your mobile device while on the go.You can still download the Frequency Demo Apps from the App Store for iOS and from Google Play for Android.If you’re an operator and would like to talk to us about making Frequency available to your customers, please choose Operators from the menu above, and click the Contact us link at the bottom of the page.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creedI,a,up,have,dream,that,one,day,this,will
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not by judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not by judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
中文意思:我有个梦想:总有一天我的四个孩子将生活在一个不是以他们的肤色,而是以他们内在的品质来评价他们的国度中。
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
我有一个梦想我能组织中国的艺术家,歌唱家,音乐家,舞蹈家在全世界进行爱滋病义演。
我梦想有一天,我的四个小女儿将生活在一个不是以皮肤的颜色,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。
我梦想有一天,我的四个小女儿将生活在一个不是以皮肤的颜色,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。
我有一个梦想:我四个可爱的孩子将生活在一个不在以肤色,而是以品格的优劣作为判断尺度的国度里。
我梦想有一天,我的四个孩子将生活在一个不是以肤色的深浅,而是以品格的优劣作为评判标准的国家里。
我有个梦想:总有一天我的四个孩子将生活在一个不是以他们的肤色,而是以他们内在的品质来评价他们的国度中。
我有一个梦想。我梦想有一天我能讲一口流利的英语,我能写好一篇文采华溢的佳作,尽管这是一个不能的梦想。
我有一个梦想那就是有一天我们所有的河水、湖水比以前要干净的多!
我梦想着,有那么一天,就在邪恶的种族主义者仍然对黑人活动横加干涉的阿拉巴马州,就在其统治者拒不取消种族歧视政策的阿拉巴马州,黑人儿童将能够与白人儿童如同兄弟姐妹一般,手挽手,肩并肩,同步而行。
我梦想有一天,恶性种施歧视行为泛滥的阿拉巴马州能够有所转变,尽管该州州长现在仍然满口异议,反对联邦法令,但有朝一日,那里的黑人男孩和女孩将能与白人男孩和女孩情同骨肉,携手并进。
我有一个梦:有一天,阿拉巴马州将变成这样一个地方,那里黑人小男孩、小女孩可以和白人小男孩、小女孩,像兄弟姐妹一样手牵手并肩而行。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发

我要回帖

更多关于 the power of dream 的文章

随机推荐