求学生双语报九年级2011-2012配牛津版...

学生双语报下学年九年级配合牛津版深圳专版第11期测试题答案_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
下学年九年级配合牛津版深圳专版第 11 期测试题答案 第 11 期答案 参考答案 听说部分 I. 1-3 ACB II. 4-5 BA III. (One possible version) 6. I felt relaxed because I have prepared for a long time. 7. Two hours. 8. Ten contestants. IV. (One possible version) 9. It’s in Los Angeles in California, America. 10. Movies. 11. Hollywood has lots of good opportunities and it can make them successful. V. (One possible version) David is a smart boy. He likes reading very much and he acquires much knowledge from books. One day, he took part in a talent show on TV. He is so clever that he got first prize in the talent show. Then he got a lot of money. He spent the money on travelling with his parents. 笔试部分 I. 1-5 CACBC 6-10 CBAAB 11-15 BAAAB II. (One possible version) 16. a 17. in 18. because 19. quietly 20. his 21. put 22. first 23. strings 24. However 25. play III. 26-30 ACBCB 31-35 CBCCC IV. 36-40 DBBBA 41-45 ABDBC 46-50 CBAAB 51-55 CCBDB V. (One possible version) The Advantages and Disadvantages of Watching TV Nowadays, TVs are becoming cheaper and cheaper and almost every family has at least one TV. TVs make our life more wonderful and convenient. We can get news from them. They can teach us some knowledge and they can also make us relaxed. However, TVs still have their disadvantages. Although TVs can provide us lots of information, some of them are not helpful to children. For example, many children learn to smoke from TVs. Even some children learn to fight with others from TVs. All in all, we must make good use of TVs. 【书面表达写作指导】 本次书面表达属于命题作文, 要求讲述电视的利与弊。 首先根据要点提示构思文章框架, 然后再结合自己的态度开始写作,注意句与句之间的衔接,语句要通顺。
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
学生双语报答案 七年级牛津深圳专版第16期-第20期
无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的学生双语报答案 七年级牛津深圳专版第16期-第20期,供大家阅读参考。--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
她们因胸太大惹麻烦:娱乐圈性感又美丽大胸女
钢管舞国家队美女备战世锦赛 舞姿妖娆(组图)
四川村姑扮“武媚娘”亮相农家乐(组图)
高清:韩国艺体美女拍摄写真 造型多变身姿柔美
这样时尚颠覆的春节,还怕年俗都被忘了吗?
时尚女模裸腿放鞭炮迎新年 展现另类性感
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.牛津学生双语报x版[1]
【网络综合 - 英语资源】无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的牛津学生双语报x版,供大家阅读参考。听力原文I.1. There are lots of fish here.2. It would be a good idea to help them.3. Damin always sits on the side of the river.4. Cormorants can swim well under water.II.5. W: The man complained about the peppers.6. M: They stopped working, because they felt very tired.7. W: The teacher said to the students, “Don’t talk in class.”8. M: I’m so tired that I can’t go any further.III.9. M: Don’t be late for school next time.10. W: How do you feel today?11. M: What difficulty do you have in learning English?12. W: How often do you do housework at home?IV.13. W: What can I do for you, sir?M: I’d like a T-shirt.14. W: Could I borrow your bike, Tom?M: Yes, you can. But you have to return it to me before noon.15. M: Which clothes store do you like best, Millie?W: I like Only best, because it has the most beautiful clothes.16. W: What are you going to be when you grow up, Peter?M: I’m going to be a football player.V.Dear Tony,How was your day off? On my day off, I went to visit my grandparents with my parents. My grandparents live in the country. It’s a little far away from my home. It took us about an hour to get to their house. When we got there, it was about twelve o’clock. My grandmother made some dumplings for lunch. They were really delicious. After lunch, my grandpa showed me a lot of old pictures of our family. Then, we went to the farm. I climbed the trees and picked some apples there. I had great fun. What about you? Please write to me soon.Yours,JaneVI.Last Sunday I saw the worst storm in years. It came suddenly and went on for more than three hours. After lunch, I went into my room to have a rest. The air was hot, and all was quiet.Then the strong wind started blowing into my room. Pieces of paper on my desk flew high into the air and some flew out of the open window. As I ran out to catch them, big drops学生双语报学年上学期九年级配合牛津版广东专版第32期测试题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
16页免费4页免费3页免费3页免费3页免费3页免费2页免费2页免费11页2下载券9页5下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页5下载券4页1下载券6页1下载券
学生双语报学年上学期九年级配合牛津版广东专版第32期测试题答案|学​生​双​语​报​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初一学生双语报16期答案(牛津深圳版)
初一学生双语报16期答案(牛津深圳版)
可以不要B版答案!
补充:A rich young man decided to do some diving(潜水) in the sea, so he bought a rubber suit and all the other things that he needed, and took some lessons at a diving school.
Then one day he went to the sea by himself and began to swim towards the bottom of the sea. There he saw a lot of beautiful fish. And then, after half an hour, he suddenly saw a man waving(挥动) his arms and legs wildly near the bottom of the sea. He was wearing only a swimming suit.
The rich young man was very surprised to see him, so he took out a special notebook and a pencil, which could write under water, and wrote, “What are you doing here?”
Then he showed the notebook to the man. The man took the pencil and wrote, “Drowning (溺水)!”
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
) 61. How did the rich young man prepare himself for diving?
A. He bought all the things needed for diving.
B. He took a diving lesson.
C. He built a swimming pool.
D. Both A and B.
) 62. The rich young man first saw ___ at the bottom of the sea.
A. some fish
B. some people
C. a man with a swimming suit
D. a man with a diving suit
) 63. What did the rich young man do after he saw the other man?
A. He talked with him.
B. He helped the man out of water.
C. He communicated (交流) with the man by writing.
D. He gave his suit to the man.
) 64. The underlined word “wildly” means “___” in Chinese.
) 65. Why did the man wave his arms and legs wildly?
A. Because he was excited to come to the bottom of the sea.
B. Because he was drowning.
C. Because he wanted to greet the rich young man.
D. Because he enjoyed swimming.
学年七年级配合牛津版深圳专版第16期测试题答案解析
1. Don’t forget to give my best wishes to your family.
2. Tom likes cooking and he wants to be a cook in the future.
3. Tony is going to play computer games at home this weekend.
4. There will be heavy rain this afternoon.
5. Let’s watch the tennis match on Saturday.
6. We’d better get there by bus.
7. There are twenty-one boys and twenty-three girls in our class.
8. No parking!
9. How do you like living in China?
10. What does your father look like?
11. Please say hello to your father and mother, Tony.
12. Would you like to go to the zoo with me this afternoon?
W: What new subject will you learn at school this year, Henry?
M: We’ll learn Chinese.
W: Which is more difficult, English or Chinese?
M: I think Chinese is more difficult for me. But I’ll study hard
W: But my son always says English is hard to learn. And he
doesn’t like it. I can’t help him.
M: Don’t worry! Mrs Wang, let me help him, OK? I’ll help him with his English every Saturday evening. Maybe he can also help me with my Chinese.
W: That’s great. Thank you very much.
M: You’re welcome.
W: Hello, everyone! I’m Julie. Christmas is coming up. And I will have a long holiday. I am going to visit Beijing during the holiday. I will stay in Beijing for four days. On the first day, I will go to the Great Wall. On the second day, I will visit the Summer Palace. On the third day, I will go shopping in big shopping malls. And on the fourth day, I will eat some special food in Beijing. I think I will have a good time in Beijing. And I am looking forward to it now.
Sam and Tony both like sports. They are going to the beach to swim in the sea at the weekend. Now it’s half past seven and they are watching TV. The weather report says, “Saturday and Sunday are going to be warm and fine.”
Sam and Tony are very happy. The weather is going to be good for swimming. They think they will have a good time there. On Saturday morning, they are going to get up early and then go to the beach by bike.
I. 1-4 CBAC
II. 5-8 ABCA
III. 9-12 CABB
IV. 13-16 CABA
V. 17-20 CCBA
VI. One possible version:
21. sports
22. at the weekend
23. watching TV; the weather
24. warm and fine
25. by bike
I. 26-30 DBCAD
31-35 BABDD
36-40 CCAAD
II. 41-45 DCBBA
46-50 CBADB
III. 51-55 CADDB
56-60 DBBAD
61-65 DACDB
IV. 66-70 EAFCD
71-75 FCEAG
V. One possible version:
76. The artist spent two hours drawing the horse.
77. Watch out! There’s a car coming.
78. What about going and asking our teacher?
79. Which is the way to the zoo?
80. Does Jim often help his mother do housework?
VI. One possible version:
A) 81. Climb Wutong Mountain
82. On Jan. 1st evening
83. Go skating in the park
84. Play basketball with friends
85. Do homework at home
Alex’s Plan for New Year’s Day
On January 1st, Alex is going to eat outside with his parents in the morning. He is going to climb
Wutong Mountain to breathe fresh air in the afternoon, and then to the cinema with his parents in
the evening. On the next day, he is going skating in the park in the morning, and he is going to
play basketball with some friends in the afternoon. On January 3rd, he will stay at home and do
his homework. Alex is sure to have a great time.
第16期B1版Keys:
阅读训练营
3. fifteen
6-10 ADCCB
口语测试 (One possible version)
I. 1. A doctor.
2. 200,000.
3. The bed.
III. One morning, on the way to the office, Mr Li saw two boys holding on to a truck. It was very dangerous. So Mr Li hurried to ask them to come down and told them not to do that again. The boys’ faces turned red. At that moment, an old man rode a tricycle by them, with a lot of things on it. Suddenly, the two boys ran to the tricycle. Mr Li shouted to them and tried to stop them. But then he found that they helped the old m they didn’t hold on to it. Then Mr Li ran to join them.
第16期B2版Keys: (One possible version)
2. suggestions
5. accurate
7. towards
8. instructions
10. accident
11. especially
12. appear
13. suitable
14. arrange
16. in a flash
17. consists of
18. are different from
19. go through
20. dress up
21. at least
22. in trouble
23. take place
24. stand for
25. one of
1. You’d better not tell your plan to your parents.
2. What is three plus eight?
3. What are you going to do this afternoon?
4. Please don’t make a noise here.
5. a. Are you going to do some cleaning this Sunday?
b. Yes, I am.
c. No, I’m not.
6. consists of
8. What can I do
9. took place
10. What about getting
1. read after me
2. Wash your hands
3. Let’s play basketball
4. Please don’t smoke
5. Don’t play computer games
6. is going to be
7. is not going
8. will be
9. going to work
10. won’t
第16期B4版Keys: (One possible version)
词语点将台
1. invented
2. discovered
1. I to learn
2. reading
的感言:杨xx,哎,不愧是高材生,就是不一样!(在网上一般我不会写别人真实姓名)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 学生双语报九年级 的文章

随机推荐