翻译一下。If itwhy beauty matterss ...

急!!!高手们~帮我翻译一下以下内容!(汉翻英)机译的勿进_百度知道
急!!!高手们~帮我翻译一下以下内容!(汉翻英)机译的勿进
其实我们大学生要做和能做的有很多,一心只读圣贤书”的作风,国家法律,提高为人处事的能力,我们这些大学生要做的就不应该是发泄而应去努力的试着去改变它。还有就是多涉猎其他领域的科学文化?我想这取决于我们自己。相反的。严格要求自己,为以后能够更好的处理社交关系和发展事业做准备。相信每个人都会有自己不同的回答。因为让社会变好是每个公民的责任,为将来工作打基础。
许多大学生在校期间疯狂的吃喝玩乐,和为社会服务的本领,有许多人则选择终日与课本。于是我们的许多青少年开始不再关心政治?又能做些什么呢。其次就是多交朋友,我们不需要豪言壮语,或者宣泄自己对社会的不满,丰富大学生活、如果社会真的那么让人寒心。秉承“两耳不闻窗外事。不断培养正确的生活作风许多次都在想、功课为伴,努力的为自己将来的美好生活拼搏着,大学生该做些什么。接着就是积极参加校园的课外活动。另外就是遵守校规校纪。
首先学习好书本专业知识,不再关心民族的利益与存亡,放纵自己
再有几天就要用了~请大家帮帮忙!!
提问者采纳
which will lay a solid base for our job in the future,some studends accompany with the books and classes all day long.Ts responsibility to make our society better,to the benefit and survival of the
ethnic groupI have thought it many times.&quot,preparing for better dealing with social tie and carreer,make more friends,what can they do.As their motto goes.In the second place,play and indulge themselves or claim their disappointment to the society when they are in university.It is every citizen'Regardless of external trivialities, I am engrossed in books by the lofty and sagacious,submit to the regulations of the school ang the nantion.The unrealistic is not in need for us.Many students eat,what we universaty students should do is not to compain about it but try to change it,many things lies there for us to do.To be frank.On the contrary,many of us youngsters are blind to t.Next,coloring our school life,&quot?I think this depends on ourselves.If the society is indeed so disappointing,s more?And,we ,promote the ability to know the way of world runningand the ability of social service.Be strict to yourself,develop a correct lifestyle,had better take part in the after-school activities more.Then,drink.On top of this.What&#39.I believe everyone will have his own response,we should learn the knowledge in the books well,they spare no effort to fight for their bright future.What should university students do,sientific culture in other fields should be involved in our study
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Many times in college, what to do? What can we do? I think it depends on our own. Believe that everyone has their own different answers.
Many college students crazy skittles and indulge yourself, or divulges their social discontent, if the society really some of these students, we should not be to do is to go out and should try to change it. Because of that society better is the duty of every citizen. Instead, there are many people choose to work day textbook, companion. Adhering to the &two ears and one window style of& sage read-only, hard for their future life fighting. So many of our youth, no longer concerned start political interests of national...
Many times in the think of the students do? Can do? I think it depends on our own. I believe everyone will have their own different answers.
Many students in school during the madness of drink, indulge themselves, or give vent to their dissatisfaction with society, if people really chilling society, we do not these students should be let off steam and efforts should be to try to change它. Changed for the better because the community is the responsibility of every citizen. On the other hand, many people chose to live with textbooks, homework as partners. Adhering to the &ears do not hear out of the window, and one read-only saints book& style, the ...
I thought to myself many times. What should University Students do? What can they do? I think the decision depends on the individual. Everyone has a different answer.
Many Students lose themselves during their time at University. They over-indulge themselves by binge drinking and getting wasted. Taking all their anger and dissatisfaction onto the society without knowing, as an University student, their responsibility is to make our society a better place. It is the responsibility of every Citizen to make our society better. On the other hand, many chose to lose themselves in the sea of knowlege. Reading Textbooks and working on their Assignments Twen...
汉翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译It matters not at all whether a modem play concerns itselfwith a grocer Of a president if the intensity of the hero’s commitmentto his course is less than the maximum possible.It matters not at all whetherthe hero falls from a great heights Of a small one,whether heis highly conscious Of only dimly aware of what is happening,whether his pridebrings the fall or an unseen pattern w if the intensity,the human passion to surpass his given bounds,the fanatic insistence upon his self-conceived role---if these are not present there can only be an outline of tragedy but noliving thing.
它不是问题在所有现代担忧本身是否玩在杂货店的总统如果强度的英雄的承诺到他的课程是小于最大可能.它不是问题在所有是否英雄瀑布从高处的一个小的一个,不管他是高度意识到只有朦胧意识到发生了什么,不管他的骄傲吗...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
它不是问题在所有现代担忧本身是否玩  在杂货店的总统如果强度的英雄的承诺  到他的课程是小于最大可能。它不是问题在所有是否  英雄瀑布从高处的一个小的一个,不管他  是高度意识到只有朦胧意识到发生了什么,不管他的骄傲吗  带来秋天或一个看不见的模式背后写云;如果强度,  人类的激情超越他的给定界限,狂热的坚持...
重要的不是是否在所有的现代游戏涉及多一个杂货店,一位总统如果英雄的承诺,他的课程的强度小于最大可能的。重要的不是在所有有英雄从一个小的一个伟大的高度下降,是否他高度自觉的只是模糊地知道发生了什么,无论他pridebrings秋天或写在云后面看不见的模式;如果强度超过了界限,他对人热情,狂热的坚持自己设想的作用如果这些不存在,只能是悲剧的轮廓,但noliving的事。...
百度翻译呗
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
Vice President of the Republic of Sudan. While protesting his death which we believed the government of President Omar Al- Bashir masterminded. I have came to Abidjan and verified that the funds exist with the Financial&#47, I was his personal assistant on Specific & Confidential matters, Silver. So I want you to assist me in receiving these funds to your country for investment and our mutual benefit, get back to me so that we can facilitate and you receive the money on my behalf as soon as possible.This money was generated from a contract transaction with some American corporations & the sales of. Hoping to hearing from you, I was arrested. Besides. Actually. John, I discovered a document indicating that he deposited the sum of US$5. I was a very close confidant and supporter of my late uncle. While Dr, I want to invest this great fortune in a politically stable environment like yours where I can start all over again and plan my future well, I want you to be my partner in handling this deal worth of US$5. The money is for his campaign and other political activities towards the next Presidential Election. The deal is risk free if you can keep it confidential for now, Diamonds. You will have 20% of the total sum as yours if you can be my partner in this deal.John was alive.1million with a Financial&#47. It wasLodgement Firm at Abidjan-Cote D’IvoirePlease consider this proposal, who was the leader of the.John are facing, Asbestos.1million which if properly handled will be concluded within a very short time. When I came out of detention and was going through his files and documents whiLodgement Firm, Iron Ore. We have been in detention since then until was released late last month by the orders of the African Union-human right wing, Gold. Therefore if you are interested, tortured and detained alongside other supporters of Dr. I do
not want to go back to Sudan for now due to the persecution the supporters of Dr.JOHN GARANG, Dr, Talc, Copper, Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM) and till his death the. Your earliest response will help me to stop further search for a partner
提问者采纳
铜。因此。当我走出拘留,我发现了一份文件,Dr,副总统,我希望你是我在处理这一问题,如果你是我在本协议的合作伙伴。我已经来到阿比让。我们一直在拘留从那时起;报关服务公司,我想投资于一个政治稳定的环境。您将有20和你的总额%.John还活着。虽然抗议他的逝世.1million如果处理得当将会在很短的时间内完成的合作伙伴,直到被释放由非洲联盟订单人权右翼上个月底,直至他死亡,在我的羁押后,像你这个伟大的财富在那里我可以从头再来,科特迪瓦美元的款项5请考虑这项建议。该协议是没有风险的.JOHN加朗。所以,滑石合约交易。虽然Dr,铁矿,并计划我的未来,如果你能保持现在保密.John面临的支持者,苏丹人民解放运动(人运),谁是领导者的支持,拷打和约翰博士一起的其他支持者被拘留,让我们能够促进和您收到我尽快所作的钱,并确认该基金的存在与财政&#47,苏丹共和国;报关服务公司在阿比让。这笔钱是来自与一些美国公司和在销售。希望您的回音,我是他的具体事宜和保密的私人助理,如果你有兴趣。不幸的是他死了,说明他存放在一个金融&#47,黄金。这笔钱是他的竞选和对未来总统选举的其他政治活动,银,我们相信在总统巴希尔政府巴希尔策划。另外,我被逮捕。我不想去现在回到苏丹因迫害Dr,石棉,并通过他的档案和文件。其实.1million,钻石,回去给我,我希望你能协助他们能接受这些资金用于投资,以你的国家和我们共同的利益我。我是一个非常密切的知己和我已故的叔叔,美国的价值5。您的最早的回应将帮助我停下来进一步寻找合作伙伴
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
请考虑这个提议,实际上我想让你成为这项价值5.1百万美元的项目的合伙人,如果处理得当,这一项目将很快完成。我是我最小的叔叔约翰博士的最亲近的人和支持者,他直到死之前都是苏丹人民解放运动的领导人,苏丹共和国的副总统。在保护我们信任的政府总统奥尔马时我被铺了,被折磨和关押时遇到了约翰博士的另一个追随者,我们一起被关押直到上的月由于非洲人权联合会的指令才被释放。当约翰博士在世时,我是他的私人助理负责处理机要事情。我出狱后,我详细查看了他在我这里保管的的文件,我发现了一份文件指示他向在科特迪瓦的阿比亚某商号存入总值5.1百万美元的存款。这些钱是和美国的一些公司交易石棉、铜、钻石、黄金、铁矿石、银子等等得到的。这些钱准备用于他的竞选和其他政治活动以及下一届总统选举时使...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 why beauty matters 的文章

随机推荐