快捷英语高一数学周周练6高一上北京专版阅读理解和...

快捷英语:阅读理解与完形填空周周练(7年级上)(北京专版)(世纪东方,徐西华)【电子书籍下载 epub txt pdf doc 】
当前位置 &
快捷英语:阅读理解与完形填空周周练(7年级上)(北京专版)
作者:世纪东方,徐西华
出版:中国电力出版社
快捷英语:阅读理解与完形填空周周练(7年级上)(北京专版)《快捷英语:阅读理解与完形填空周周练(7年级上)(北京专版)》立足课改,以北京市中考考试说明为基点,锁定本市热点题型“阅读短文还原句子”及“阅读短文回答问题”,对必考内容进行整合、拓展和提升,所有选材都集中体现课改精神和难度系数,有助于本地区的师生使用。  《快捷英语:阅读理解与完形填空周周练(7年级上)(北京专版)》的编写体现“阅读理解+完形填空+阅读短文还原句子+阅读短文回答问题”的组合阅读概念,在编写的过程中按题型的难易程度合理编排,通过浓郁的时代感、包罗万象的题材、规范的语言和最新命题走向的设题方式等让学生在训练的过程中了解世界、学习英语知识,从而达到总结解题规律、升华解题技巧的目的,综合提高学生的阅读能力。Week OneMonday阅读理解?凯鹿简介Tuesday完形填空?S.H.E.简介Wednesday阅读理解?李明一家的午餐Thursday阅读短文还原句子?英式英语和美式英语的区别Friday阅读短文回答问题?奥巴马的一家 Week TwoMonday阅读理解?小狗吉姆Tuesday完形填空?聪明的约翰Wednesday阅读理解?怀特一家的经历Thursday阅读短文还原句子?奇妙飞行Friday阅读短文回答问题?快餐的弊端Week ThreeMonday阅读理解?英德的握手习俗Tuesday完形填空?小明的伦敦生活Wednesday阅读理解?游泳的安全知识Thursday阅读短文还原句子?猴子和大象Friday阅读短文回答问题?罗丝的生活Week FourMonday阅读理解?茶文化Tuesday完形填空?在中国的生活Wednesday阅读理解?春节的习俗Thursday阅读短文还原句子?白雪公主与王后Friday阅读短文回答问题?北极熊简介Week FiveMonday阅读理解?篮球的起源Tuesday完形填空?聪明的老人Wednesday阅读理解?日本的地貌和气候Thursday阅读短文还原句子?博物馆Friday阅读短文回答问题?问路的故事Week SixMonday阅读理解?水Tuesday完形填空?粗心的汤姆Wednesday阅读理解?萧伯纳的趣事Thursday阅读短文还原句子?自作聪明的吉米Friday阅读短文回答问题?纠结的周末Week SevenMonday阅读理解?梦Tuesday完形填空?不一样的算法Wednesday阅读理解?加拿大和美国的异同Thursday阅读短文还原句子?泰国的大象Friday阅读短文回答问题?聪明淘气的李磊Week EightMonday阅读理解?购物经历Tuesday完形填空?安德鲁斯夫人与警察Wednesday阅读理解?天气与人类Thursday阅读短文还原句子?苹果的用途Friday阅读短文回答问题?急中生智Week NineMonday阅读珲解?电梯介绍Tuesday完形填空?莉莉的家庭Wednesday阅读理解?不愉快的乡村度假Thursday阅读短文还原句子?与蜗牛一起散步Friday阅读短文回答问题?植物的作用Week TenMonday阅读理解?地球重力Tuesday完形填空?狐狸和公鸡Wednesday阅读理解?火星上有生命吗?Thursday阅读短文还原句子?两枚硬币Friday阅读短文回答问题?芭比讲故事Week ElevenMonday阅读理解?课程安排Tuesday完形填空?聪明的老人Wednesday阅读理解?广告三则Thursday阅读短文还原句子?学校安全巡查员的生活Friday阅读短文回答问题?如何爱护牙齿Week TwelveMonday阅读理解?如何防范HIN1流感Tuesday完形填空?美国的学生生活Wednesday阅读理解?朋友和友谊Thursday阅读短文还原句子?电影《野兽家园》Friday阅读短文回答问题?熊猫与熊Week ThirteenMonday阅读理解?迟到的借口Tuesday完形填空?布朗夫人和袋鼠……Week FourteenWeek FifteenWeek Sixteen参考答案与解析
进入下载:
下载一: 下载二:
订阅微信二维码
站长工具:
实用工具:
Copyright &
all rights reserved初一上快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练北京专版参考答案及解析不发会死的 TT_百度作业帮
初一上快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练北京专版参考答案及解析不发会死的 TT
不发会死的 TT
Most people who work in the office have a boss (老板).So do I (我也是).But my boss is a little unusual.What's unusual about him?It's a big dog.Many men have dogs,but few men bring their dogs to the office every day.My boss's dog.Robinson,is big and brown.My boss brings him to work every day.He takes the dog to meetings and he takes the dog to lunch.When there is telephone call for my boss,I always know if he is in the office.I only look under his desk.If I see something brown and hairy (毛绒绒的) under it,I know my boss is somewhere in the office.If there is no dog ,I know my boss is out.( )6.People _________bring dogs to the office.A.usually B.oftenC.seldom (几乎不) D.sometimes( )7.My boss is Robinson's ________.A.boss B.masterC.classmate D.teacher( )8.Robinson goes to meetings _________ my boss.A.for B.withoutC.instead of (代替) D.with( )9.Robinson is always under the desk if the boss is _________.A.in the office B.at meetingsC.out of the office D.out of work( )10.The passage tells us the boss _________ the dog very much.A.looks like B.hates (恨)C.likes D.trust(信任)C B D A C6.由日常生活的常识可知,很少有人带狗上班7.通读全文,我的BOSS 是个人,也就是说是狗的主人8.with有“跟某人一起”的意思,例如:I go to see a film with my parents.”10.通过整篇文章的阅读,可以判断除了C外,其他的选项都不符合原文的意思.(一)Can You Tell Me?(你能告诉吗)A father asks him son “How many letters are there in the Alphabet (字母表)?”“I don't know,”says his son.His father says,“You don't know?You are in school for many years and you don't know how many letters are there in the Alphabet?”He is very angry(生气).His son says,“No.But let me ask you a question(问题),Dad.You often go to the post office(邮局),please tell me how many letters are there in the post office?”( )1.From the story,we know the son is good at(擅长) English.( )2.The son studies at school over (超过) one year.( )3.The father gets angry because his son is not polite (有礼貌) to him.( )4.The father knows how many letters there are in the post office.( )5.There are twenty-six letters in the Alphabet.(二)Too Polite(礼貌过头了)There are many people in the bus.Some have seats,but some have to(不得不) stand.At a bus stop,a woman gets on the bus.An old man hears the door and tries (试着) to stand up.“Oh,no,thank you,” the woman forces (强迫) him back to the seat.“Please don't do that.I can stand.”“But,madam(夫人),let me…,”says the man.“I ask you to keep your seat(坐在你的座位上),” the woman says.She puts(放) her hands on the old man's shoulder(肩膀).But the man still(仍然) tries to stand up,“Madam,will you please let me…?”“Oh,no,”says the woman.She again(又) forces the man back.At last(最后) the old man shouts(大声喊),“I wants to get off(下车) the bus!”( )1.All the people have seats in the bus.( )2.An old man gets on the bus at a bus stop.( )3.The old man wants to give his seat to he woman.( )4.The woman sits the old man's seat.( )5.The old man wants to get off the bus.(一)(1)× (2)√ (3)× (4)× (5)√(二)(1)× (2)× (3)× (4)× (5)√Jim is an English boy.He comes to China with his father and mother.They come here to work.Jim comes here to study.He is in No.5 Middle School.He gets up early every day.He isn’t late for school.He studies hard.He can read and write English well.He often helps us with our English,and we often help him with his Chinese.After class he likes playing football,swimming,running,jumping and riding.He makes many friends here.We are glad to stay with him.On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house,mend something or do the shopping.He likes Chinese food very much.He likes living here.He likes Chinese students very much.We all like him ,too.根据短文内容,判断以下句子的正误.对的在括号内填“ T ”,错的填“ F ”.( 10 分)( F )1.He gets up late every day.( T )2.He often teaches us English.( F )3.After class ,he likes singing and playing basketball.( T )4.On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house.( F )5.He doesn’t like Chinese food.
您可能关注的推广 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练七上(北京专版)
下载积分:800
内容提示:快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练七上(北京专版)
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:33:41|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练七上(北京专版).PPT
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
在线客服:服务支持:
快捷英语·阅读理解与完形填空周周练:七年级(下)(北京专版)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
akool007(广东)
幸福灬每一天(北京)
z-w-tian(广东)
k884*****501(天津)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...