两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我的改变 How I've Changed
上传于||文档简介
&&我​的​改​变​ ​H​o​w​ ​I​&​a​m​p​;​#3;​v​e​ ​C​h​a​n​g​e​d
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Phiri is a great talent to watch,he plys his trade in the Danish Superliga(Denmark),he plays for Brondby IF,he's a player always in the starting XI,he even got the teams' then-captain to bench for him,he's a CDM,he's 19 which means he's a future star,he can come here and take over from Yaya,I've been watching this boy for a while now and I believe he can add something to BB | www.soccerladuma.co.za
Express Yourself
I wonder why GI doesn't call up Lebogang Phiri up to BB for any friendlies?
Phiri is a great talent to watch,he plys his trade in the Danish Superliga(Denmark),he plays for Brondby IF,he's a player always in the starting XI,he even got the teams' then-captain to bench for him,he's a CDM,he's 19 which means he's a future star,he can come here and take over from Yaya,I've been watching this boy for a while now and I believe he can add something to BB
No badges available
Phiri is a great talent to watch,he plys his trade in the Danish Superliga(Denmark),he plays for Brondby IF,he's a player always in the starting XI,he even got the teams' then-captain to bench for him,he's a CDM,he's 19 which means he's a future star,he can come here and take over from Yaya,I've been watching this boy for a while now and I believe he can add something to BB114网址导航114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 veisit公司 的文章

随机推荐