could you mindplease te...

(2016o蒙阴县一模)-Could&you&please&tell&me________?-By&taking&an&online&tour.(  )A.in&which&way&can&I&improve&my&writing&skillsB.how&I&can&travel&around&the&world&in&eight&hoursC.what&places&of&interest&we&can&visit&at&a&timeD.how&should&I&get&some&more&useful&information【考点】.【分析】--你能告诉我在八小时内我怎样能环游世界?--通过参加在线旅游的方式.【解答】答案:B.根据Could&you&please&tell&me,可知本句考查了宾语从句的用法.在宾语从句中所使用的语序应该是陈述句语序,选项D是疑问句语序,排除掉.再根据By&taking&an&online&tour,可知这里表示做某事的方式,表示做某事的方式用how.故选B.【点评】此题考查宾语从句.考生在答题时要注意"宾语从句必须采用陈述语序",根据上下文语境确定合适的选项.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:快乐做题老师 难度:0.80真题:1组卷:10
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.34068&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Unit 11 Could you please clean your room(全单元)115张ppt
Unit 11Could you please
clean your room?Period 1What are they doing?Look!/i:/sweep the floorClean/mop the floordo the dishestake out the trashmake the beddo the laundryfold the clothes _______chores_______
the trash_______
the clothes_______
the dishes_______
the /one’s bed_______
the floor_______
the room_______
breakfasttake outfolddomakesweepcleandoFill in the blanks with the correct verbs.makeWhat other chores do you know?go shoppingmop the floorbabysit the childclean the windowswash the carwash the dogmemory testTry to remember the pictures in order.1234512345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293012453memorygame41234123Guessinggame123412341a
Do you do these chores at home?
Write “Y” (for yes) and “N” (for no).YNWhat
chores do you do at home ?clean
sweep1b.ListeningPMPMPeter's chores or Mom's chores?MPMom:
Peter, we need to clean the house.Your grandma is coming over at 7:oo.Peter: Ok, but I need to do my homework first.Mom:
Yes, that’s right. After you finish yourhomework, let’s clean the kitchen.I can do the dishes and sweep the floor.Could you take out the trash?Peter: Yes, sure.Mom:
Good. And could you make your bed andfold your clothes?Peter: All right.Mom:
And let’s see……… I can clean the living room.-------- Could you please take out the trash?-------- Yes, sure./ All right./ Yes, of course.Sorry, I have to …………Can you find the difference ?1.Sweep the floor , Peter!2.Can you sweep the floor, Peter?3.Could you please sweep the floor?Which is the most polite(礼貌)?couldcan 的过去式礼貌的请求提出建议不太肯定I could run fast when I was a child.Could you help me?You could have talked to your teacher.He could have been at home.Could you please clean your room?你能打扫一下你的房间吗?在表示请求帮助或请求允许的疑问句中,我们常用could代替can, 以表示礼貌,委婉或不确定的语气,而can 则不具有这些语气。这样用时,不能把could 看作为can 的过去式。Could you please sweep the floor?请你……好吗?这里的Could 不是表示一般的过去式,而是用来表示委婉地提出请求Could you please do sth?Find out 4 choresTask 4Could you please sweep the floor?---Task 4Could you please …?…Could you please …?...Could you please …?...1c
Look at the picture. Ask your partner to do the chores that you see.Polite request:Could you please clean your room? Yes,Sure!What do we learn today?do the dishes
sweep the floortake out the trash
make your bedclean the living room
fold your clothesdo choresWe Love our
parents.We help do thechores.Read the new words in Unit 11.Help your parents do some chores at home .3.
Write a conversation between you and your parent about doing
home.HomeworkPeriod 2Section A 2a-4Unit 11 Could you please clean your room?Guess!Revision 1Make the bedWhat chore are they doing?do the dishesWhat choreis she doing?fold his clothesWhat chore is he doing?clean the roomWhat chore isshe doing?要插入图片What chore is she doing?She’s doing the dishes.What chore is Mrs Green doing?She’s sweeping the floor.What chore is Sally doing?She is taking out the trash.What chore is she doing nowShe is cooking.do the laundryWhat chore isshe doing?—— Could you please …?do the dishessweep the floortake out the trashmake your bedfold your clothesclean the living roomopen the door---Revision 2After lunch, what would your parents like to say?Your aunt is going to the beach for vacation and she wants you to look after the house.Think about what others would like to say to you and try to make the conversations. Please begin with:Could you please---?Practice3.You are going to have a New Year party, but you have to ask your friends to help you do some things :e.g.
buy some food
make lunchdo the dishes
---Write a letter to him/her , the beginning is :Dear ---, I ‘m going to have a New Year party. Could you please ---?GameWhich group can ask and
answer the most questions with different verb phrases?Chain drillsA: Tom, could please you do the dishes?B:
Yes, sure. Ann, Could you…?C:
Sorry, I can’t. Jim,…D:…√√√√2a
Listen. Peter asks his father if he can do
four things.What does his father say?Check yes or no.????(会议)2a Listen. Peter asks his father if he can do four things. What does his father say? Check (?)“yes ” or “no”.2b
Listen again. Why does Peter’s father say “no”? Draw lines to the reasons in the chart.2c PAIRWORKP: Could I please use your computer?F: Sorry. I’m going to work on it now.P: Well, could I watch TV?F: Yes, you can. But first you have toclean your room.区别动词do 和 makedo the dishes 洗碗do
my homework 做家庭作业do chores 做家务活do the laundry 洗衣do some shopping 购物do some reading 读书make your bed 铺床make breakfast 做早餐make dinner 做晚饭make tea 泡茶make myself a cup of coffee给自己冲一包咖啡do 与动作及非实质性的事连用,与词尾是-ing 的动作名词连用。make 表示做,制造、整理冲、泡 (饮料) 等。3a
Fill in the blanks with “make” or “do”.A: I hate(don’t like) to
chores.B: Well, I hate some chores too, but I likeother chores.A: Really? Do you like to
the laundry?B: No, I don’t. It’s boring.A: I agree. Do you like to
your bed?B: No, not really. But I like to
the dishes,because it’s relaxing. And I like tobreakfast, because I like to cook.dodomakemakedomake breakfastcook breakfastmake your beddo choresdo the laundrydo the dishesdo some cleaningdo some washing…?Do you remember?3b
Make a list of the chores you do. Write “like” or “don’t like” next to each chore. Tell a partner what chores you like and don’t like. Say why.……A: Do you like doing chores ? Why?B: Yes,I like doing … because it’s interestingNo,I hate …. Because…(No,I don’t like to do…because …)Write each of these chores on a card and put them face down. Turn one card and ask your partner to do the chore. Your partner says “no” and gives a reason.4 Sorry, I can’t!Let's enjoy a story!CinderelaOne day, the king invited all the girls to his party.Cinderela’s stepmother(继母) is taking her two ugly daughters to the party.What is Cinderera saying to her mother?What’s her mother’s answer?Cinderella: Could I go to the ball party?Step mother: No, you can’t. You have
to do all the chores .Sure, you can. But you have to do all the chores at home first, and you need to get a nice dress. Hahaha …OrRole-playLook!She’s a fairy,
she can do anything. She can help her .A: Could I have a car?B: Sure, you can! Look! It’s over there.A: Could you take me to the moon?B:Yes... / Oh, sorry,…Who's the luckiest?What’s your dream? Ask the fairy to help you make it true.Try our best to make our dreams come true!But is there
really a fairy in the world?Grammar focusA: Could I please use your computer?B: Sorry, you can’t. I’m going to work on it
now.A: Well, could I watch TV?B: Yes, you can. But you have to clean your room.Period 3Section B 1a-2cCould you please clean your room?What chores does Sally doon weekends?Look!make the bedcook breakfastsweep the floortake out the trashfold the clothesdo the laundryWhat do you think of her?What do you usually do at home?do your homeworkwatch TVsleeplisten to musicread some booksDo you often help your parents do chores?do choresdo houseworkWhat do often you doto help your parents?Do you do these chores at home?do the disheswash the dishessweep the floorDo you do these chores at home?take out the trashmake the bedmake your bedDo you do these chores at home?fold the clothesfold your clothesliving roomclean the living roomDo you often……at home?yes, I do./No, I don't.do the dishessweep the floortake out the trashmake your bedfold your clothesclean the living room1ado the dishesborrow some moneyclean your living roominvite my friends to a partygo to the storeuse your CD playertake care of the dogmake your bedtake out the trashbuy some drinks and snacks1a
What can teenagers ask their parents to do? What
do parents ask their teenagers to do? Write “parents”or “teenagers” next to each phrase.Discussion1. buy some drinks and snacks2. borrow some money3. clean your room4. invite my friends to a party5. go to the store6. use your CD player7. take out the trash8. make your bed小吃,快餐teenagers/parentsteenagers/parentsteenagersteenagersparentsparentsparentsparents1b PAIRWORKWork in pairs to make conversationsusing:“Could you …? ” or “Could I … ? ”between a child and a parent.Period 3Section B 1a-3c & SelfcheckUnit 11 Could you clean your room?Period 4Section B 2a-3c & Self checkWhat did we learn yesterday ?Wordsborrow some moneyinvite my friends to a partyuse your CD playerbuy some drinks and snacksCould you please clean the floor?Yes, I can./sure.Could I stay out late?Could I please use the car?Sorry, you can’t. I have to go to a meeting.Could I please get a ride?No, you have a test tomorrow.Yes, you can.We also Practised Asking for permission politely.memory challengeTom’s weekAsk and answer according to the pictures .A: Could you please clean the floor?B: Sure, (but I have to…first!)gameRMB 2000 borrow some moneyA: Could I borrow some money?I want to buy a camera. some:B: Sorry, I don’t have so much money.it’s too dear!A: Could you please buy drinks and snacks?B: Sure, I`ll do it right now.A: Could I use your CD player?B: Sorry, you can`t. Tom borrowed it from me.PAIRWORKWork in pairs to make conversationsusing:“Could you …? ” or “Could I … ? ”between a student and a teacher.Sandy’s weekend2aListen and check the things in activity 1a that you hear.buy some drinks and snacksborrow some moneyclean your roominvite my friends to a partygo to the storeuse your CD playertake out the trashmake your bed√√√√√√2b Listen & WrtingBuy drinks and snacksInvite her friends, borrow somemoney, clean her room, use theCD playerMove the good chairs, cleanthe living roomS: Could I invite my friends to a party onSaturday, Mom?M: Of course! That sounds like fun.S: Yeah. Umm… could I borrow some money?M: What for?S: I need to buy some drinks and snacks.Could I go to the store?M: Well, I’m going tomorrow, and I can buysome drinks and snacks for you.S: Oh, good. Thanks, Mom.M: You’re welcome. Oh, could you cleanyour room?S: I cleaned it last week.M: You need to clean it again for your party.S: OK. At the party, could I use your CD player?M: Yes, if you’re careful with it.S: Don’t worry, Mom!M: Now, there are a few other things I want youto do before the party. Could you move thegood chairs to the bedroom and clean theliving room?S: Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so hecan help me.2c PAIRWORKA: Could you take out the trash?B: Yes, sure.A: Could you buy some drinks and snacksfor my friends?B: Sorry, I have to listen to the music.A: Could you do the cooking for me?B: Yes, sure.…Nancy,Thanks for taking care of my dog. Could you please do these things every
day? Taking him for a walk. Give him water and feed him. Then wash his bowl. Play with him. Don’t forget to clean his bed. Have fun! See you next week.Thanks,ThomasRead the e-mail message.What does Thomas ask Nancy to do ?What does Thomas ask Nancy to do ?take care of his dogDon’t forget totake him for a walkgive him waterfeed himwash his bowlplay with himclean his bedTake him for a walk.Play with him.Then wash his bowl.Don’t forget to clean his bed.Give him water and feed him.Complete the chart.thank sb for sth和 thank sb for doing sth注意: thanks 后面不能加代词或其他名词作宾语thanks可以单独使用,是名词;take care of = look aftertake sb.宾格 for a walktake sb.宾格 for a drivefeed: [ fi:d ]n. 饲养,饲料,一餐v. 喂,饲养,靠...为生词形变化:动词过去式:fed 过去分词:fed 现在分词:feeding第三人称单数:feedsfeed on以...为食, 以...为能源牛主要以草为食。若说用什么东西喂动物应该说  feed sth. to sb.(or animal) 或者   feed sb.(or animal)with sth.而没有feed sb.(or animal)sth.的说法。Cattle feed chiefly on grass.forget to do是指忘了要做但没有做的事;forget doing是指忘了已经做了的事。leave和forget的用法区别leave sth somewhere 把某物落在某地(忘在某地)leave指具体的:I left my book at home.(书是具体事物)forget指抽象的:I forget to bring my book.(带书是抽象的动作)— sorry , Mr. Green. I ________ my English book at home.— That’s OK, but don’t forget next time.A. forgot
D. kepthave fun doing= enjoy oneself= have a good time3b
Sandy wants Dave to help her with her party. Complete this e-mail message from Sandy to Dave. Look at the chart in activity 2b for ideas.Dave,Mom says I can have the school party at my house. I need some help. When you come over on Saturday, could you help me sweep the floor?Thanks,SandyCould you clean the living room with me? And I need to move the good chairs to the bedroom, could you help me move the good chairs to the bedroom?come over顺便来访你确实应该找个时间过来, 跟我们一起吃顿饭。You really must come over sometime and havedinner with us.Self check1
Fill in the blanks with the words given.hate
take care of
forget1. I
doing the dishes. It’s too boring.2. I’m going to
my English projectand then meet my friends.3. My mom gets really angry when I
toclean my room.4. Can I
your dictionary, please? Mine isat home.5. Could you
my cat when I’mon vacation?hatework onforgetusetake care of2
You and your parents are going on vacation. Leave a message for your best friend, Li Ming. Ask him to help you take care of your house.Dear Li Ming,My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your house, but you weren’t in. I need some help. Could you please feed my dog? And could you…I’m going on vacation.Could you please…?take care of my housewater the flowersclean the bedroomwash my dogtake the dog for a walkWho is the ablest (最能干) at home?Make a surveyWhat chores do you do at home?How often do you do these things?Hello! I’m…In my group, …does the dishes every day and cleans______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ .We think .. is the most able one at home. So we should learn from her/ him.ReportBirthday partyRole -play:telephone invitation1. Invite friends
to your party.2. Ask for help.HomeworkRevise
the words and the target language in Unit 11Write a
message to your friend to ask him/her to take care of your house when you are on vocation.Goodbye!Thank you !更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
《Unit3 Could you please clean the room-》微课视频《八年级下册第三单元》
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
《Unit3 Could you please clean the room-》微课视频《八年级下册第三单元》
播放量数据:
15.5万人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
{{#needAdBadge}} 广告{{/needAdBadge}}
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制11Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
11Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢试看已结束,文档全文共3页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:2 p.4 p.22 p.5 p.12 p.21 p.4 p.11 p.7 p.4 p.4 p.3 p.5 p.9 p.18 p.3 p.3 p.4 p.2 p.6 p.4 p.5 p.九年级英语单元目标检测题Unit 5 Could you please te..九年级英语单元目标检测题Unit 5 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?满分:100分
班级_______
姓名_______词汇测试(16%)A.用所给单词的适当形式填空(5%)1.I bought this present _________(especial) for you. 2.He is a ___...相关文档pptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 could you mind 的文章

随机推荐