我是多么高兴啊怎么译成英语句子结构

大家有什么不开心的事情说出来让我们开心一下好不好 这句话翻译成英语_百度知道
大家有什么不开心的事情说出来让我们开心一下好不好 这句话翻译成英语
提问者采纳
Could you say something that make you unhappy to make us happy?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
What we say unhappy things make us happy look good? !
What we say unhappy things make us happy look good
we are happy about the things what makes u unhappy..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语老师和英语帝来,帮把下列汉语句子译成英语不要渣翻译器语法不通的翻译啊,要主谓宾结构的他们感到车行驶得很快他发现商店关门了我发现他今天很高兴我刚才听到玻璃碎了我发现你_百度作业帮
英语老师和英语帝来,帮把下列汉语句子译成英语不要渣翻译器语法不通的翻译啊,要主谓宾结构的他们感到车行驶得很快他发现商店关门了我发现他今天很高兴我刚才听到玻璃碎了我发现你
英语老师和英语帝来,帮把下列汉语句子译成英语不要渣翻译器语法不通的翻译啊,要主谓宾结构的他们感到车行驶得很快他发现商店关门了我发现他今天很高兴我刚才听到玻璃碎了我发现你不在家
They felt that the car was travelling very fast.They found that the shop had closed.I found that he was very happy today.I just heard the glass break.I found that you weren't at home.英语翻译把以下句子翻译成英文:1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴.2、我看见大钟指向十一点五十五,在大众下面站着很多_百度作业帮
英语翻译把以下句子翻译成英文:1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴.2、我看见大钟指向十一点五十五,在大众下面站着很多
英语翻译把以下句子翻译成英文:1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴.2、我看见大钟指向十一点五十五,在大众下面站着很多人.3、一个女人正在弹钢琴.
1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴.I saw a man stood in the garden with a hoe in hand,staring at a trophy,and outside the garden there also stood a man,looked unhappy.2、我看见大钟指向十一点五十五,在大众下面站着很多人.I saw the clock pointing to 11:15 with many people stood underneath it.3、一个女人正在弹钢琴.A woman is playing the piano.
1, I saw a man carrying a hoe, watching a trophy from gardens, out of the gardens, there is also a man, he looked not happy. 2, I saw the clock at 11:55 in the public a lot of people standing below. 3, A woman is playing a piano.
1, I saw a man carrying a hoe, watching a trophy from gardens, the gardens outside, also stood a man, he was not happy about. 2, I saw the clock at 11:55 in the public a lot of people standing below. 3, a woman is playing the piano.
1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴。 I am seeing that one man is holding a hoe in one's hands , am looking at a cup standing within the garden, in the garden outside, the station also...
1、我看见一个男人手里拿着锄头,看着一个奖杯站在花园里,在花园的外面,也站着一个男人,他不高兴。 2、我看见大钟指向十一点五十五,在大众下面站着很多人。 3、一个女人正在弹钢琴。1, I saw a man carrying a hoe, watching a trophy from gardens, the gardens outside, also stood a...
1.I saw a man holding a hoe, watching a trophy in the garden,outsaidthe garden ,also stood a man ,the man did not happy.2.I saw a clock at 11:55,under it, there were many people standing.3.A woman is playing the piano.把什么时候动身取决于天气条件和让我们非常高兴的是,我们将在这个周末去野餐翻译成英语句子_百度作业帮
把什么时候动身取决于天气条件和让我们非常高兴的是,我们将在这个周末去野餐翻译成英语句子
把什么时候动身取决于天气条件和让我们非常高兴的是,我们将在这个周末去野餐翻译成英语句子
什么时候动身取决于天气条件It all depends on the weather condition for us to set out.让我们非常高兴的是,我们将在这个周末去野餐To my joy,we are about to go picnic this weekend.“如果没有这个家,我想我会过的很开心”这句话翻译成英语怎么写?如题_百度作业帮
“如果没有这个家,我想我会过的很开心”这句话翻译成英语怎么写?如题
“如果没有这个家,我想我会过的很开心”这句话翻译成英语怎么写?如题
Without this house,I think I'll be very happy

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子 的文章

随机推荐