学习啦【自荐信】 编辑:许珊
  求职信是大学生向用人单位介绍、推荐自我的一封信件,那英文求职信该怎么写呢?下面就让学习啦小编带大家看看一系列的英文求职信。望大家采纳。
  英文求职信范文篇一
  april 6,20xx
  p.o.box 3
  xx university
  beijing,china 100000
  dear sir/madame,
  your advertisement for a network maintenance engineer in the april 10student daily interested me because the position that you de- scribed sounds exactly like the kind of job i am seeking.
  according to the advertisement,your position requires a good university degree,bachelor or above in computer science or equivalent field and proficient in windows nt 4.0and linux system.i feel that i am competent to meet the requirements.i will be graduating from xx university this year with a msc.my studies have included courses in computer control and management and i designed a control simulation system developed with microsoft visual and sql server.
  during my education,i have grasped the principles of my major subject area and gained practical skills.not only have i passed cet - 6,but more importantly i can communicate fluently in english.my ability to write and speak english is a good standard.
  i would welcome an opportunity to attend you for an interview.
  enclosed is my resume and if there is any additional information you require,please contact me.
  yours faithfully,
  wan long
  英文求职信范文篇二
  Dear Sirs,
  Please allow me to apply for the position of office clerk which you advertised in &Yangcheng Evening News& of April 9.
  I am 28 years of age and unmarried. After receiving my B.B.A. from Xiamen University, I worked for three years as an office clerk at China Great Wall Computer Group (Shenzhen) Company.
  In the last two years I have been a secretary to the General Manager of Haicheng Foodstuffs Company, Ltd. in Shenzhen. I am looking for a position of office clerk to increase my experience in business.
  I have a wide knowledge of business and thoroughly experienced in all types of office work. Copies of my testimonials are enclosed, and if you are interested in my application, please give me an opportunity of a personal interview at your convenient date.
  Sincerely yours,
  英文求职信范文篇三
  April 13, 2015
  P.O. Box 36
  Tsinghua University
  Beijing, China 100084
  Dear Sir/Madam:
  Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me because the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.
  According to the advertisement, your position requires top university, Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree. My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.
  During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.
  I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
  With many thanks,
  Wang Lin
英文求职信模板推荐相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[英文求职信模板推荐]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
666人看了觉得好
【自荐信】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有我是怎样教媳妇面向对象编程的 - 开源中国社区
我是怎样教媳妇面向对象编程的
英文原文:
Let me tell you the principle in Object Oriented terms.
&There should never be more than one reason for a class to change.&
Or, differently said: &A class should have one and only one responsibility&.
Farhana: Can you please explain?
Shubho: Sure, this principle says that if you have a class that has more than one reason to change (or has more than one overall responsibility), you need to split the class into multiple classes based upon their responsibility.
Farhana: Hmm... does that mean that I can't have multiple methods in a single class?
Shubho: Not at all. Rather, you surely can have multiple methods in a single class. The issue is, they have to meet a single purpose. Now, why is splitting important?
It's important because:
Each responsibility is an axis of change.
Code becomes coupled if classes have more than one responsibility.
从面向对象角度解释是:
&导致类变化的因素永远不要多于一个。&
或者换行个说法:&一个类有且只有一个职责&。
妻子:可以解释一下么?
丈夫:当然,这个原则是说,如果有多于一个原因会导致你的类改变(或者它的职责多余一个),你就需要根据其职责把这个类拆分为多个类。
妻子:嗯...这是不是意味着在一个类里不能有多个方法?
丈夫:当然不是。你当然可以在一个类中包含多个方法。问题是,他们都是为了一个目的。那么,为什么拆分很重要的?
那是因为:
每个职责都是轴向变化;
如果类包含多个职责,代码会变得耦合;
Farhana: Could you please give me an example?
Shubho: Sure, take a look at the following class hierarchy. Actually, this example is taken from Uncle Bob, so thanks to him again.
Class hierarchy showing violation of SRP principle
Here, theRectangleclass does the following:
It calculates the value of the rectangular area.
It renders the rectangle in the UI.
And, two applications are using thisRectangleclass:
A computational geometry application uses this class to calculate the area
A graphical application uses this class to draw a rectangle in the UI
This is violating the SRP (Single Responsibility Principle)!
妻子:给个例子呗?
丈夫:木有问题啊,瞅瞅下面类的结构。其实,这个例子是 Bob 叔叔那儿来的,得谢谢他。
违反SRP原则的类层次结构
这里,Rectangle 类干了下面两件事:
计算矩形面积;
在界面上绘制矩形;
而且,有两个程序使用了 Rectangle 类:
计算几何应用程序用这个类计算面积;
图形程序用这个类在界面上绘制矩形;
这违反了SRP原则(单一职责原则)!
Farhana: How?
Shubho: You see, theRectangleclass is actually performing two different things. It is calculating the area in one method, and it is returning a GUI representation of the rectangle in another method. This leads to some interesting problems:
We must include the GUI in the computational geometry application. While deploying the geometry application, we must include the GUI library.
A change to theRectangleclass for the graphical application may lead to a change, build, and test for the computational geometry application, and vice-versa.
Farhana: It's getting interesting. So I guess we should break up the class based on its responsibilities, right?
Shubho: Exactly. Can you predict what we should do?
Farhana: Sure, let me try. Following is what we might need to do:
Separate the responsibilities into two different classes, such as:
Rectangle: This class should define thearea()method.
RectangleUI: This class should inherit theRectangleclass and define theDraw()method.
妻子:肿么回事?
丈夫:你瞅瞅,Rectangle 类干了俩不相干的事。一个方法它计算了面积,另外一个它返回一个表示矩形的 GUI 资源。这问题就有点乐了:
在计算几何应用程序里咱得包着 GUI。就是说,写几何应用代码,咱也得引用 GUI 库;
要是为了图形应用所改变 Rectangle 类,计算几何应用也可能跟着变,然后还得编译,还得测试,另一边也是;
妻子:是很乐。就是说,咱得根据类的职责分开写呗?
丈夫:必须滴。猜猜怎么干?
妻子:我想想,我寻思这得这么办:
我瞅着得按职责拆成两个类:
Rectangle:这个类定义 Area() 方法;
RectangleUI:这个把 Rectangle 类继承过来,定义 Draw() 方法。
Shubho: Perfect. In this case, theRectangleclass will be used by the computational geometry application, and theRectangleUIclass will be used by the graphical application. We could even separate the classes into two separate DLLs, and that will allow us not to touch the other in case a change is needed to be implemented in one.
Farhana: Thanks, I think I understand SRP. One thing, SRP seems to be an idea of breaking things into molecular parts so that it becomes reusable and can be managed centrally. So, shouldn't we apply SRP in the method level as well? I mean, we might have written methods that have many lines of code for doing multiple things. These methods might be violating SRP, right?
Shubho: You got it right. You should break down your methods so that each method does a particular work. That will allow you to re-use methods, and in case a change is required, you are able to do the change by modifying minimal amount of code.
丈夫:很好。这么个,计算几何应用使 Rectangle 类,图形应用使 RectangleUI 类。咱还可以把这俩类分到俩单独的 DLL 中,然后改的时候就不用管另一个了。
妻子:谢了,我大概明白 SRP 原则了一句话:SPR 就是把东西分到不能再分了,再集中化管理和复用。囔,在方法层面上,咱不也得用 SPR 原则?我是说,咱写的方法里有很多干不同事儿的代码,这也不符合 SPR原则吧。
丈夫:你说地不差。方法也得分开,一个方法干一个活。这么着你复用方法,要是改了,也不用改太多。
Topic: Open-Closed Principle
Shubho: Here goes the poster for the Open-Closed Principle:
Figure: Open Closed Principle poster
If I need to explain it in design oriented terms, it would be as follows:
&Software entities (classes, modules, functions, etc.) should be open for extension, but closed for modification.&
At the most basic level, that means, you should be able to extend a class's behavior without modifying it. It's just like I should be able to put on a dress without doing any change to my body, ha ha.
话题:开闭原则
作者:“开闭原则“图示如下:
图:开闭原则图
让我来解释一下,设计规则如下:
“软件实体(类,模块,函数等)应该对扩展开放,对修改关闭。”
这意味着在最基本的层面上,你可以扩展一个类的行为,而无需修改。这就像我能够穿上衣服,而对我的身体不做任何改变,哈哈。
Farhana: Interesting. You can change your look by putting any dress you want, and you don't have to change your body for that. So you are open for extension, right?
Shubho: Yes. In OOD, open for extensions means that the behavior of the module/class can be extended and we can make the module behave in new and different ways as the requirements change, or to meet the needs of new applications.
Farhana: And your body is closed for modification. I like this example. So, the source code for a core class or module should not be modified when it needs an extension. Can you explain with some examples?
Shubho: Sure, take a look at the following example. This doesn't support the &Open-Closed& principle:
Class hierarchy showing violation of Open Closed principle
妻子: 太有意思啦. 你可以通过穿不同的衣服来改变你的外貌, 但是你不必为此改变自己的身体.所以你是对扩展开放的, 对吧?
丈夫: 是的. 在面向对象设计中, 对扩展开放意味着模块/类的行为可以被扩展,那么当需求变化时我们可以用各种各样的方法制定功能来满足需求变更或者新需求
妻子: 除此之外你的身体是对修改关闭的. 我喜欢这个例子. 所以, 对于核心模块或类的代码在需要扩展的时候不应该被修改. 你能结合具体例子解释下吗?
丈夫: 当然了, 先看下面的例子.这个就不支持 &开放-关闭& 原则:
类的层次结构已经表明了这是违反&开放-关闭&原则的.
You see, the Client and Server classes are both concrete. So, if for any reason, the server implementation is changed, the client also needs a change.
Farhana: Makes sense. If a browser is implemented as tightly coupled to a specific server (such as IIS), then if the server is replaced for some reason with another one (say, Apache) the browser also needs to be changed or replaced. That would be really horrible!
Shubho: Correct. So following would be the correct design:
Class hierarchy showing Open Closed Principle
你看, 客户端类和服务端类都是具体的实现类. 因为, 如果某些原因导致服务端实现改变了, 客户端也需要相应变化.
妻子: 有道理. 如果一个浏览器的实现和一个指定的服务器(比如IIS)紧紧的耦合在一起&, 那么如果服务器由于某种原因替换成了另外的&(比如, Apache) 浏览器也需要做相应的变化或者被替换掉. 多么恐怖的一件事啊!
丈夫: 非常正确. 因为下面的将是一种好的设计方案:
类的层次关系展示了&开放-关闭&原则
In this example, there is an Abstract Server class added, and the client holds a reference to the abstract class, and the Concrete Server class implements the Abstract Server class. So, if for any reason the Server implementation is changed, the Client is not likely to require any change.
The Abstract Server class here is closed for modification, and the concrete class implementations here are open for extension.
Farhana: As I understand, abstraction is the key, right?
Shubho: Yes, basically, you abstract the things that are the core concepts of your system, and if you do the abstraction well, most likely, it would require no change when the functionality is to be extended (such as the server is an abstract concept). And, you define the abstract things in the implementations (say, IISServer implements the Server) and code against abstractions (Server) as much as possible. This would allow you to extend the abstract thing and define a new implementation (say, ApacheServer) without doing any change in the client code.
在这个例子中, 添加了一个抽象的Server类, 并且客户端保持了抽象类的引用, 具体的Server类实现了这个抽象Server类. 所以, 由于某种原因Server的实现类发生了改变, 客户端不需要做任何改变.
这里的抽象的Server类对修改关闭, 具体的Server实现类对扩展开放.
妻子: 我的理解是, 抽象是关键, 对吗?
丈夫: 是的, 基本上, 你要对系统的核心业务进行抽象, 如果你抽象化做的比较好, 很可能, 在扩展功能的时候它们不必做任何改变&(比如Server就是一个抽象的概念). &你所定义的抽象的实现 (比如, IIS服务器 实现了 Server) 和 抽象的代码 (Server) 要尽可能的多. 这样在客户端代码中不需要做任何修改就会允许你定义一个新的实现(比如, ApacheServer) .
Topic: Liskov's Substitution Principle
Shubho: The name &Liskov's Substitution Principle& sounds very heavy, but the idea is pretty basic. Take a look at this interesting poster:
Liskov Substitution Principle poster
The principle says:
&Subtypes must be substitutable for their base types.&
Or, if said differently:
&Functions that use references to base classes must be able to use objects of derived classes without knowing it.&
主题:&里氏替换原则
丈夫: &里氏替换原则&听起来非常的复杂,但是设计思想却是非常基础的. 看下面这个有趣的海报
里氏替换原则海报
原则描述了:
&子类型必须能够替换它们的基类.&
或者, 换句话说:
&使用基类引用的函数必须能够使用派生类而无须了解派生类.&
Farhana: Sorry, sounds confusing to me. I thought this is the basic rule of OOP. This is polymorphism, right? Why was an Object Oriented Principle required on this issue?
Shubho: Good question. Here is your answer:
In basic Object Oriented Principles, &Inheritance& is usually described as an &is a& relationship. If a &Developer& is a &SoftwareProfessional&, then the &Developer& class should inherit the &SoftwareProfessional& class. Such &Is a& relationships are very important in class designs, but it's easy to get carried away and end up in a wrong design with a bad inheritance.
The &Liskov's Substitution Principle& is just a way of ensuring that inheritance is used correctly.
妻子: 对不起, 这听起来让我觉得有点乱. 我认为这个是面向对象编程的基本原则. 这个叫做多态性, 对吧? 为什么面向对象设计原则需要考虑这个问题?
丈夫: 非常好的问题. 这有一些答案:
在基本的面向对象原则中, &继承& 通常被描述成 &is a& 的关系. 如果一个 &开发者& 是&软件专业人员&, 那么 &开发者& 类 应该 继承 &软件开发人员& 类. 这样的 &Is a& 关系&在类设计阶段非常重要, 但是这也很容易让设计者得意忘形从而以一个糟糕的继承设计告终.
&里氏替换原则& 仅仅是一种确保继承被正确使用的手段.Please give me a glass of ________.A. an orangeB. orangeC. orangesD. a orange
答案Borange可作可数名词和不可数名词用,作可数名词意为“橘子”,作不可数名词意为“橘子汁”.答案为B.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 give me more 的文章

随机推荐