A manin the workss in a fa...

初中英语单选1.The boy is ( )the universe and knows a lot about it.A.interested B.interested in C.interesting in D.interesting about2.Which radio programme shall we ( A.listen B.listen to C.hear D.watch3.The man at the door ( )be the lady’s father ,I’m sure.A.must B.may C.can D.will4.Do you know how to take the heavy box to ( )side of the river A.another B.the other C.other D.the another5.Tell me what has happened ( )you .Don’t be afraid.A.on B.by C.for D.to6.Neither he or I ( )going to help you.A.is B.am C.are D.be7.The cutton ( )very well in our hometown.We’ll have another harvest season.A.grows B.is grown C.is being grown D.are grown8.The students stopped ( )the text quiet when the teacher came in in the moring.A.to read B.reading C.have read D.to be read9.When the soldier went in,Napoleon was ( )the map.A.learning B.learned C.studied D.studying10.There is ( )”s” in the word “isdand”.A.an B.a C./D.the 11.John was born( )a hot summer evening.A.in B.of C.at D.on12.Can spaceships without people travel ( )space to other planets?A.across B.through C.on D.of 13.I’m afraid I still have some more trees ( )A.to be planted B.be planted C.to plant D.planting14.Don’t swim in this river,It is about 40 meters( )A.deep B.wide C.long D.away15.It ’s much ( )expensive for you to buy such a coat.A.more B.wery C.too D.enough16.( )kind-hearted man,the lost child was found at last.A.Thanks a lot for B.Thanks a lot to C.Thanks for D.thanks to17.My happy childhood has gone with time,( )beautiful memories in my mind.A.leaves B.leaving C.left D.having left 18.Would you please ( )the table ( )a piece of cloth?A.byB.with C.by D.with19.Which sports are you ( )your school sports meeting?A.at B.in C.at in D.in at20.( )he was very ill yesterday,so he didn’t come to school.A.Because B.\ C.Though D.Even21.---What’s the ( )like today?---Cloudy.A.sky B.air C.land D.weather22.I asked her for ( )ink,but she didn’t have( ).A.some B.any C.any D.some23.These knives are made ( )metal and wood.A.from B.of C.by D.in24.My clock doesn’t ( ),can you mend it for me?A.use B.move C.walk D.work 25.This street is much ( )than that one.A.straight B.straighter C.straightest D.more straighter
baka金次358
答案是BBABD BAADA DACAC DADDB DCBDB解析如下:1.B be interested in 对某事感兴趣2.B listen to sth 固定搭配,to不可省略3.A must be 表肯定的推断 一定是4.B 一条河只有两个边,所以用one …… the other句型,表示...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 B(be interested in 固定搭配‘对……感兴趣’)2
B3 A4 B(one ...the other 一……另一……)5 D(happen to sb)6 B7 A8 B9 D10 A11 D12 A13 A14 A15 A16...
1.B2.B3.A4.B5.D6.B7.A8.B9.D10.A11.D12.A13.C14.A15.C16.D17.B18.D19.D20.B21.D22.C23.B24.D25.B
1.The boy is ( B
)the universe and knows a lot about it.A.interested B.interested in C.interesting in D.interesting about2.Which radio programme shall we (
)?A.listen B.listen to ...
有疑问可以联系我的1-5CBABA 6-10BABDA 11-15ABCAA 16-20DBDDB 21-25DCADB
2.B3.A4.B5.D6.B7.A8.A9.D10.A11.D12.B13.C14.A15.C16.C17.C18.D19.B20.B21.D22.C23.B24.D25.B应该不会错很多
B B A B D B A A D A D A C A C D B D D B D C B D B 答案跟楼上的差不多,希望能对你有所帮助吧~
我是学商务英语的,现在做外贸。。英语不好也不差,六级下面是我的答案:1-5:BBABA
6-10:BAADB11-15:DCCAA 16-20:CCDDB21-25:DCBDD花了我10多分钟呢,希望能帮到你
B B A B DB A B D AD B C A CD B D D BD C B D B
1B 2B 3A 4B 5D 6A 7A 8A 9D 10A 11A 12B 13C 14A 15C 16D 17B 18D 19D 20B 21D 22C 23B 24D 25BOK,不敢说全对,但基本上吧,我初中英语选择就错不了2个
1,B,be interested in sth.固定表达2,B, listen 为不定动词,后跟名词要加to3, A,
must be 对推测对象的肯定表达4,B, the other表示河的另一边5,D, happen to sb.某人发生某事6,B, neither就近一致原则7, A, 植物的生长是自己的生长8,B, ...
1.B.interested in be interested in对。。。感兴趣,固定搭配2. B.listen toradioe programs 收音机节目,listen to radioe programs 。。。听收音机节目 3.A.must must be “一定是。。。”,表示肯定猜猜。后面的I’m sure印证了这个选项。...
6-10 BAADA
11-15 DBAAC
16-20 DBDDB21-25
1B 2B 3A 4B 5D 6B 7A 8B 9A 10A 11A 12B 13A 14A 15C 16D 17B 18A 19A 20B 21D 22C 23C 24D 25B
扫描下载二维码1—5 CDABC&& 6—10 BDADB&& 11—15 BDCBA&&& 16—20 CDCAB
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年辽宁省实验中学分校高一下学期阶段性测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Mrs. Blake teaches English in a large school in the inner area of a big city on the west coast. Even since she was a young girl, she has wanted to become a teacher. She has taught eight years now and hasn’t changed her mind. After she graduated from high school, she went on to college. Four years later, she received her bachelor’s degree (BA) in English and her teaching certificate(证书). Then she went to teach in the secondary schools of her state. In the summers, Mrs. Blak she hopes to get a master’s degree ( MA ). With an MA, she will receive a higher salary and if possible, she hopes to get a doctor’s degree as well. The school day at Mrs. Blake’s high school, like that in many high schools in the United States, is divided into one hour each. Mrs. Blake must teach five of these periods. During her free period, which for her is from 2 to 3 P.M, Mrs. Blake must meet with parents, make our examinations, check assignments at all, Mrs. Blake works continuously from the time she arrives at school in the morning till the time she leaves for home late in the afternoon.【小题1】How long is it since Mrs. Blake graduated from middle school?A.four yearsB.eight yearsC.twelve yearsD.twenty years【小题2】According to the article, which is the right order of the degrees a person can receive after going to university?A.a doctor’s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degreeB.a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degree – a doctor’s degreeC.a master’s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degreeD.a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degree – a master’s degree【小题3】How many degrees has Mrs. Blake achieved so far?A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题4】Which of the following sentences is not true?A.Mrs. Blake teaches in the inner area of big city on the east of the United States.B.Mrs. Blake has turned her wish of becoming a teacher into reality.C.Mrs. Blake is still studying in her holidays in order to get higher degree.D.The working hours in the school where Mrs. Blake works are similar to those of may other high schools in the states.
来源:内蒙古包头市蒙古族中学学年高一下学期期末考试试题(英语)
Mrs. Blake teaches English in a large school in the inner area of a big city on the west of coast. Even since she was a young girl,she has wanted to become a teacher. She has taught eight years now and hasn‘t changed her mind.After she graduated from high school, she went on to college. Four years later, she received her bachelor’s degree (B A) in English and her teaching certificate(证书). Then she went to teach in the secondary schools of her state. In the summers, Mrs. Blake takes more classes; she hopes to get a master‘s degree (M A). With an MA, she will receive a higher salary and if possible.& She hopes to get a doctor’s degree as well. The school day at Mrs. Blake‘s high school, like that in many high schools in the United States, is divided into one hour each. Mrs. Blake must teach five of these periods. During her free period, which for her is from 2 to 3 P.M.& Mrs. Blake must meet with parents, make out examinations, check assignments at al., Mrs. Blake works continuously from the time she arrives at school in the morning till the time she leaves for home late in the afternoon.1. How long is it since Mrs. Blake graduated from middle school?A. four years&&& B. eight years&&& C. twelve years&&& D. twenty years2. According to the article,which is the right order of the degrees a person can receive after going to university?A. a doctor‘s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a master‘s degreeB. a bachelor’s degree – a master‘s degree – a doctor’s degreeC. a master‘s degree—a bachelor’s degree – a doctor‘s degreeD. a bachelor’s degree – a doctor‘s degree—a master’s degree3. How many degrees has Mrs. Blake achieved so far?A. one&&& B. two&&& C. three&&&& D. none4. Which of the following sentences is not true?A. Mrs. Blake teaches in the inner area of big city on the east of the United SatesB. Mrs. Blake has turned her wish of becoming a teacher into reality.C. Mrs. Blake is still studying in her holidays in order to get higher degrees.D. The working hours in the school where Mrs. Blake works are similar to those of many other high schools in the states.5. According to that third paragraph,Mrs. Blake is ______ during the school day.A. lonely&& B. free&& C. funny&&& D. busy
来源:学年陕西省宝鸡中学高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
Mrs. Blake teaches English in a large school in the inner area of a big city on the west of coast. Even since she was a young girl,she has wanted to become a teacher. She has taught eight years now and hasn‘t changed her mind. After she graduated from high school, she went on to college. Four years later, she received her bachelor’s degree (B A) in English and her teaching certificate(证书). Then she went to teach in the secondary schools of her state. In the summers, Mrs. Blake takes more classes;she hopes to get a master’s degree (M A). With an MA, she will receive a higher salary and if possible, she hopes to get a doctor’s degree as well. The school day at Mrs. Blake’s high school,like that in many high schools in the United States is divided into one hour each. Mrs. Blake must teach five of these periods. During her free period,which for her is from 2 to 3 P.M.,Mrs. Blake must meet with parents, make out examinations,check homework at all,Mrs. Blake works continuously from the time she arrives at school in the morning till the time she leaves for home late in the afternoon.【小题1】How long is it since Mrs. Blake graduated from middle school?A.four yearsB.eight yearsC.twelve yearsD.twenty years【小题2】According to the article,which is the right order of the degrees a person can receive after going to university?A.a doctor’s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degreeB.a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degree – a doctor’s degreeC.a master’s degree—a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degreeD.a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degree—a master’s degree【小题3】How many degrees has Mrs. Blake achieved so far?A.oneB.twoC.threeD.none【小题4】Which of the following sentences is not true?A.Mrs. Blake teaches in the inner area of big city on the east of the United SatesB.Mrs. Blake has turned her wish of becoming a teacher into reality.C.Mrs. Blake is still studying in her holidays in order to get higher degrees.D.The working hours in the school where Mrs. Blake works are similar to those of many other high schools in the states.【小题5】According to that third paragraph,Mrs. Blake is ______ during the school day.A.lonelyB.freeC.funnyD.busy
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
When I was 8, a gentleman came to my orphanage(孤儿院)and taught us how to do woodworking projects.
I remember my first project—a small table. I was so &&&&&of
it that I looked upon it as if I had created a(an) &&&&&&.
It was absolutely beautiful and it had taken me six weeks to &&&&&&it.
I could hardly wait to give it to Mother Winters as a &&&&&&&&.
She was the head mistress of our orphanage, who was always &&&&&&with
us.
As the tables were not dry from the clear coating, the
man told us to wait a few days before taking them to our dormitories. But I was
just so &&&&&&&and happy that I
couldn’t wait. I dashed out like a &&&&&&&,
carrying my table, smiling from ear to ear.
When I reached the dormitory I placed the little table
beside my bed. I was &&&&&&&&it
when Mother Winters entered. She walked over to the table. Running her hand &&&&&&&&it,
she noticed that it was still wet.
“Were you &&&&&&&&&to
bring this home?” she asked.
“No, ma’am,” I &&&&&&&&with
my head down.
She ordered me to throw the table out and so I did.
After she left, I immediately opened the door to get it back. There was &&&&&&&&stuck
all over. I brushed and cried, but it would not come off.
I hid the table in my closet and never &&&&&&&&it.
A year later while cleaning up, I gave the table to Mother Henderson, my
houseparent(宿管员), thinking that she would &&&&&&&&it
away.
Thirty years later at a reunion, I &&&&&&&&that
Mother Henderson was living nearby, so I drove up to see her. We talked
cheerfully for long. As I was about to leave, she asked me to come down to
her& &&&&&&&&to get
something important. I followed her &&&&&&&&into
a dark corner. She picked something up.& &&&&&&&&she
turned around, I could see that she was holding a little table.
Mother Henderson kept the little table that I had
given up for lost so long ago.
Today, I look at that table with bittersweet memories
but full of &&&&&&&&to Mother
Henderson, who kept it for a young orphan who tried very hard to &&&&&&&.
1.A.
tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
ashamed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
proud&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. aware
2.A.
award&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
wonder&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. record&& &&&&&&&&&&&
D. product
3.A.
design&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. invent&&& &&&&&&& C. paint&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
complete
4.A.
gift&&&& &&&&&&& B.
reward&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
prize &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.
souvenir
5.A.
satisfied&&&& &&&&&&& B.
strict&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
patient&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
angry
6.A.
upset&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. amazed&&&&&&&&&& C.
confident&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
excited
7.A.
thief& &&&&&&& B. hero&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
sword&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
flash
8.A.
drying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. observing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
admiring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
hiding&&
9.A.
into&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. across&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. above&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
after
10.A.
supposed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
embarrassed&&&&&&&&& C. encouraged&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. determined
11.A.
agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. sighed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
whispered&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. argued
12.A.
dirt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
glue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
paint&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. wood
13.A.
removed&&&&&&&&&& B. touched&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
shook&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. split
14.A.
put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. give&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
throw
15.A.
learned&&&& && B. expected&&&&&& &&&
C. remembered &&& D. recommended
16.A.
bathroom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
balcony&&&&&&&&& &&&
C. basement&&& &&&& D. bedroom
17.A.
curiously&&&&&&&&&& B.
unwillingly&&&& &&& C. doubtfully&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. worriedly
18.A.
Before&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. Since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Until
19.A.
admiration&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
gratitude&&&&&& &&& C. sympathy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
regret
20.A.
adapt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
perform&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
please
来源:2015届辽宁省分校高一下学期阶段性测试英语试卷(解析版)
Mrs. Blake teaches English in a large school in the
inner area of a big city on the west coast. Even since she was a young girl,
she has wanted to become a teacher. She has taught eight years now and hasn’t
changed her mind. After she graduated from high school, she went on to college.
Four years later, she received her bachelor’s degree (BA) in English and her
teaching certificate(证书). Then she went to teach in the secondary
schools of her state. In the summers, Mrs. Blak she hopes
to get a master’s degree ( MA ). With an MA, she will receive a higher salary
and if possible, she hopes to get a doctor’s degree as well. The school day at
Mrs. Blake’s high school, like that in many high schools in the United States,
is divided into one hour each. Mrs. Blake must teach five of these periods.
During her free period, which for her is from 2 to 3 P.M, Mrs. Blake must meet
with parents, make our examinations, check assignments at all, Mrs. Blake works
continuously from the time she arrives at school in the morning till the time
she leaves for home late in the afternoon.
1.How long is it since Mrs. Blake graduated from
middle school?
A.four years&&&&&&&& B.eight years&&&&&&&& C.twelve years&&&&&& D.twenty years
2.According to the article, which is the right order
of the degrees a person can receive after going to university?
A.a doctor’s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degree
B.a bachelor’s degree – a master’s degree – a doctor’s degree
C.a master’s degree – a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degree
D.a bachelor’s degree – a doctor’s degree – a master’s degree
3.How many degrees has Mrs. Blake achieved so far?
A.one&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.two&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.three&&&&&&&&&&&& D.four
4.Which of the following sentences is not true?
A.Mrs. Blake
teaches in the inner area of big city on the east of the United States.
B.Mrs. Blake
has turned her wish of becoming a teacher into reality.
C.Mrs. Blake is
still studying in her holidays in order to get higher degree.
D.The working
hours in the school where Mrs. Blake works are similar to those of may other
high schools in the states.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Dog accidentally shoots and injures man, 46, after stepping on a loaded gun in the back seat of his truck
Johnson County Sheriff Steve Kozisek says the bullet struck Richard L. Fipps, of Sheridan, in the arm on MondayThe loaded rifle discharged after a dog apparently stepped on itThe injury is not life-threatening but Fipps is being treated in a hospital in Billings, MontanaBy
07:02 GMT, 19 December 2014
10:49 GMT, 19 December 2014
Police in northern Wyoming say a rifle discharged after a dog apparently stepped on it, injuring a 46-year-old man.Johnson County Sheriff Steve Kozisek says the bullet struck Richard L. Fipps, of Sheridan, in the arm on Monday.The injury is not life-threatening but Fipps is being treated in a hospital in Billings, Montana.
Prevention:Sheriff Steve Kozisek said that the shooting could have been prevented had the gun not been loadedKozisek told The Sheridan Press
that Fipps and two others were in a remote area trying to move a vehicle that had become stuck. Fipps was standing beside his truck when he told his dog to move from the front seat to the back seat. The sheriff says a rifle was on the back seat and it discharged toward Fipps.
Doh accidentally shoots and injures man, 46, after stepping on a loaded gun
Share this article
'The rifle was loaded and in the bed of the truck [with some other gear], and the dog hopped up there and either stepped on it or caused something to move and set it off,' Kozisek told the Kozisek said that the shooting could have been prevented had the gun not been loaded.A similar incident occurred a year ago in Florida when a man was accidentally shot by his dog while driving in his truck.
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
Most watched News videos
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your message您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
PerplexityStruggle+and+Initiation+in+an+Invisible+WorldAPsychological+Approach+to+Initiation+in+Invisible+Man【英语语言文学专业】.pdf70页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:130 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
andInitiation
Perplexity,Struggle
Invisible%rid
inInvisibleMan
toInitiation