Hi,how are you的回答?

Hi! How Are You? | Colm Morgan :: Web Developer, Designer & ProgrammerMy name is Colm MorganOnline I'm known as carmatI am a web developer and designerI would like to be a programmerMaybe even a software developerI am a keen poker enthusiastMy passion is to travel
the worldHi! How Are You?Hi there, and welcome to my online portfolio. In case you haven't got it yet, my name's Colm Morgan and here you will find regular ramblings in my , general web-based experiments I have been working on and samples of my previous work. Have a little browse through, try out a few of the experiments and really just bask in the wonders of my world.If you want to get in touch, you can talk to me via .A little about meI am currently in my final year of
at University of Ulster, Jordanstown, Northern Ireland. I joined this course after successfully completing a Foundation Degree in Science, Multmedia at Belfast Metropolitan College in 2009. However, before beginning the course at Jordanstown, I completed a 12 month internship at
in San Francisco, California. This internship was primarily based upon SEO techniques but also involved maintaining the website, monitoring its progress, improving the internal reservation system and interacting with the customer base.Despite my university course being aimed more at the design aspect of web development, I would consider myself to be more of a programmer, in particular with CSS3 transitions and animations. I would rather spend time on coding PHP, JavaScript / jQuery and, more recently, Ruby on Rails.I have a keen interest in the world of poker. I enjoy playing, watching and keeping up to date with tournaments worldwide. This interest has extended to my , which aims to revolutionise the use of tournament software within large scale, live poker tournaments.I enjoy travelling and, eventually, I intend to travel around the world meeting up with old friends I originally met in San Francisco. I recently went on a trip touring Thailand with a friend and thoroughly enjoyed the change in culture, active exploring and trekking through the jungle.君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
Hi, How Are You
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Hi, How Are You
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
"never look back," we saidhow was i to know i'd miss you so?loneliness up aheademptiness behindwhere do i go?and you didn't hearall my joy through my tearsall my hopes through my fearsdid you knowstill i miss you somehow?from the bottom of my broken heartthere's just a thing or two i'd like you to knowyou were my first loveyou were my true lovefrom the first kisses to the very last rosefrom the bottom of my broken hearteven through time may find me somebody newyou were my real lovei never knew love'til there was youfrom the bottom of my broken heart
我对谁都有的是耐心,除了他总是说我脑子每天想的都是大便我说我看某人睡着的时候,很想拿把刀把他捅死,是真的我也不知道是什么时候开始,我已经学着生气的时候不吵不闹了冷暴力把所有的好话通通当作反话听“美女,求你晚上早点回去,太晚了不安全。”“呵,关心我?这瞎话说的够逼真的。”瞧瞧,出口伤人成了习惯我觉得我自己很恶心只是我不能对我自己不好我买了新衣服,新鞋子,新包包,新的化妆品,剪了新的头发,找了新的工作我每天把自己打扮的花枝招展虽然公司女人和男人的比例是9:1世界颠倒,人人自私,到处都是衣冠禽兽,披着道德伪善的外衣,言不由衷,对不喜欢的人笑,用力伤害和忽略那些爱我们的人这就是人生我觉得自己像个老太太,喋喋不休的念叨着同一个男人,和与这个男人有关的人和事没有任何新鲜的段子其实我有病上帝证明,我会不朽因为有病的姑娘都是好姑娘,好姑娘永远会不朽失眠的时候,总爱说些胡言乱语的话是枕头旁边少了熟悉的呼吸?真烦希望明天早晨食堂的豆浆我没忘记加糖,希望明天中午食堂的三菜一汤都是我喜欢的,希望明天晚上回家不用做饭出去吃,希望我妈和他爸身体快好起来,希望罹难的同胞能安息,希望世界和平。
哎呀呀,恨我了。我又把丰哥给惹生气了,小脾气和小矫情老是困扰着我,那个丫头不是我,不是我。呼……其实我是那么那么那么那么爱他,半夜爬起来都会看着他的侧脸压制自己偷亲他的冲动呢,弱弱的说一句,丰哥是美男呀。可是,这样的我却老是故意找茬打架。没事翻翻旧账,刺激刺激丰哥的神经,都是我老做的事情,做了之后又后悔半天,太无耻了。可是不管我怎么气他,丰哥还是会风雨无阻的一天三个电话,想想真想抽自己一顿。好吧,我发誓,真发誓,以后再也不无理取闹了。我保证。要毕业了,沉寂很久的班主任终于又开始给我打电话了,好么好么多要补的作业,好么好么多要写的论文,好么好么多挂掉的科目,疯掉了……要找工作喽,有时候想想,是不是找个稳定的工作就可以没有那么多闲七杂八的心思去想那些有的没的过去,现在和将来,我觉得我就是闲得。老妈的颈椎严重的要动手术了,小担心,不过我还是很乐观的,毕竟成功率很高,看着老妈生病,心里真不是滋味。丰哥老爹也是有这一个毛病,这些老头儿老太太都可怜死了。我就忏悔,一个星期7天,我有4天都待在复兴门,估计老妈也是思念我来的,嘿嘿。现在发现越来越愿意住我和丰哥的小屋了,有了大房子才了解收拾的困难,一天到晚看哪都要收拾,收拾一下就一上午过去了,不过挺满足,吼吼,我果然是居家型。丰哥买了西铁城的手表送给我,淡粉色,小海豚,小钻石,嘿嘿,丰哥还是很疼我的。夏天到了,真热呀,求求丰哥带我游泳去,啦啦啦,话说丰哥要是个女人一定是万人迷,多妖娆的身段啊。
呵……这次的爱我,又是多久呢?
记得小时候我偷偷穿过妈妈的高跟鞋小小的脚掌慢慢挪动 想象自己也会变成妖娆的女人穿各种漂亮的衣服 会像灰姑娘一样拥有自己的水晶鞋 可是现在真的长大了 拥有了自己的高跟鞋想要昂首挺胸 就要抬起头 面对所有的困难。 一双鞋真谛。 我其实很胆小 我没有勇气离家出走 我没有勇气喝很多的酒让自己完全失去意识 我没有勇气和我妈吵架之后永远不和她说话 我没有勇气离开这个世界 也没有勇气看任何珍惜的人事物离开这个空间我不适合做女人 我不喜欢逛街 穿着平底鞋走都会觉得好疼我应该在球场上挥汗如雨是不是 可是我又不喜欢运动记得有人第一眼见到我说 你就像只白猫 永远都是睡眼惺忪的状态眼睛永远也是半张着 是阿 这样的季节本应该是在家睡觉 每年春天都是在睡觉中度过一天20个小时多么美好我想我会变好的是不是 他们能拥有的我也能拥有的是不是快乐最重要是不是 天气好闷 为什么磅礴大雨到现在还迟迟不肯落下来我想我是得了强迫症 。
& 年轻、美丽,什么都刚刚好。 &
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:30, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/Lxpn8jZvfw-tVmSY8H63KA==/096724.jpg',us:'她', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'1',aShowT:'1',guideId:6};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
心情随笔列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,n:5,r:'http://dearpink./blog/#m=1&c=',mset:'000',mcon:'',srk:-100};
{if defined('fl')&&fl.length>0} {list fl as x}
${x.content|xescape:x.id,x.moveFrom} ${x.publishTime|xtime}
{if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='wap'} && {/if} {if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='mobile'} && {/if}
{/list} {else} 暂无心情随笔记录! {/if}
this.p={b:2,s:0,a:true};
{if !defined('ml')||!ml.length} 专辑 ${an|escape} 没有音乐! {else} {list ml as x}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('ll')||!ll.length} 网易博客音乐盒 {else} {list ll as x}${x.v|default:'&'}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('al')||!al.length} 没有专辑! {else} {list al as x}{/list} {/if}
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,maxb:5,maxp:6}
{if !defined('b')} 日志更新列表加载中... {elseif !b.length} 没有日志更新! {else} {list b as x}·{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('p')} 相片更新列表加载中... {elseif !p.length} 没有相片更新! {else} {list p as x}{/list} {/if}
{list 0..6 as x}${dv[x]}{/list} {list 1..6 as x}{list 1..7 as y}{/list}{/list}
{list df..dt as x}{/list}
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}当前位置: &
求翻译:hi how are you likkas?是什么意思?
hi how are you likkas?
问题补充:
嗨你怎么likkas?
likkashi您是如何呢?
高怎么样您likkas ?
嗨你如何? likkas
你好怎样你是 likkas?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Hi, How Are You
ON SALE! 66% off now until Friday, July 8th! Happy 4th of July!
ACCOLADES:
o Featured in toucharcade's best ipod touch and iphone games 2009 buyers guide.
o Featured in gizmodo's top 40 best branded iphone music apps of 2009.
o Featured i...
ON SALE! 66% off now until Friday, July 8th! Happy 4th of July!
ACCOLADES:
o Featured in toucharcade's best ipod touch and iphone games 2009 buyers guide.
o Featured in gizmodo's top 40 best branded iphone music apps of 2009.
o Featured 's 2009 best iphone untraditional platformers.
o Featured in US app store under &HOT NEW GAMES& and made the top 50 paid apps.
o Featured in Japan's app store under &NEW AND NOTEWORTHY& and &WHAT'S HOT&
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING:
&...the result is a kind of psycho-religious version of Frogger...& - New York Times
&...Hi, How Are You has taken on a whole new layer of awesome...& - TouchArcade
&It’s totally ridiculous and very very cool.& -
&...HHAY is overflowing with Johnston’s influence and unlike any other platformer at the App Store& - iPhone Game of the day - BlogFaction
&...pure Johnston...& - PocketGamer
&...as loving a tribute to an artist as I've seen from a game...& -
“The play control is smooth and easy to pick up, the graphics are beautiful and cartoony, and the soundtrack is amazing” -
“…Hi, How Are You sets a new iPhone benchmark aesthetically.” - PocketGamerUK
“…(an) other-worldly masterpiece…” -
&Daniel Johnston's iPhone Game Is Predictably Bizarre, Bizarrely Fun& -
“…Forget Guitar Hero…” - The Guardian
The story begins with Satan turning the innocent Jeremiah into a frog and stealing the object of his affection. Jeremiah must progress through 40 devilish levels to reverse the curse that Satan has bestowed upon him and win back his true love.
* Never before seen on iPhone: Fully toon shaded environments and characters that bring Daniel’s marker art style to life.
* 40 challenging levels that gradually increase in difficulty, catering to players of all skill levels, from novice to expert gamer.
* Play as one of four different characters as you progress through the game. Complete the whole game to unlock all characters for any level.
* Control your character using intuitive tilt controls or the virtual on screen joystick controls.
* Have the camera automatically update or use on screen buttons.
* Lots of physics obstacles, puzzles, and enemies to outrun, outsmart and outmaneuver.
* 27 achievements to collect. Each one unlocks a unique piece of Daniel's artwork for you to view.
* Sound track comprised of some of Daniel’s best songs and poignant lyrics.
* Race the clock or go for the bonus blocks to earn your bronze, silver, or gold trophies.
* Online OpenFeint integration for level leaderboards and achievements.
* Browse Daniel Johnston extras screen.
* Game resumes exactly where you left off after a phone call interruption.
* Optimized for all generation iPhone/iPod-Touch devices.
* For additional information please visit
* For additional support please e-mail
* Lite version is also out now! Try before you buy!
Thanks for your ratings and reviews.
Your 5 star ratings and reviews are what
make updates possible. Please rate our
game so we can keep updates coming!
暂无下载资源。您可以关注游戏预订下载,当有资源时我们第一时间邮件通知您。
暂无下载资源。资源陆续添加中,敬请期待!
少于10人评分
共0个人评分
游戏类型:冒险解谜
制& 作 商:
语言类型:未知
发& 行 商:未知