英语强人帮我做做这15题单选...
elaborate C.effective
2).attended
4).arouse C.take after
5).favorite
13).specific D.transmit B.talent D. A.strengthening
7). (1 分) Mrs.persist
10).promoting
D.specific B.involve B. (1 分) More than thirty software firms were _____ in the project. A. (1 分) It has been proved that these new drugs are _____ in treating H1N1 swine flu.efficient B.intelligence C.attractive C. (1 分) Most laboratory and field studies of human behavior ______ taking a situational photograph at a given time and in a given place.accounting B.contributed D.
A. (1 分) Techniques for ________sleep would involve learning to control both mind and body so that sleep can occur.contribute
9).convey D.intelligent B. (1 分) Science and technology have______ in important ways to the improvement of agricultural production. (1 分) In order to complete the project on time.effective B. A. (1 分) It does not alter the fact that he was the man _____ for the death of the little girl. A. (1 分) My brother James is really a basketball______.look after C.interaction
D.communication 6).pushing
C.involved C. (1 分) He was such a _____ speaker that he held our attention every minute of the three-hour lecture.connect
3).particular
15). A. (1 分) We believe that honesty and diligence _____ to success and happiness.enclose
D. A.involving B.precise D.favorable D.keep to B. A.association
C. A.special C. (1 分) Showing some sense of humor can be an _____ way to deal with some stressful situation.responsible D. A. A.dynamic C.provide B.
A. Smith was so _______ about everything that no servants could please her.specific B.guilty C.contribute C.witnessed
14).attribute B.construct D.assisted C.cultivating
B. A.attached B.attach
8).efficient C, the whole team must _____ the schedule strictly. A.compose
12).participated D.assist D.diplomatic
11).heroic D. (1 分) He asked us to _____ them in carrying through their plan. (1 分) Workers in the fine arts ________thoughts and feelings through their creative works. (1 分) Researchers at the University of Illinois determined that the ________of a father can help improve a child’s grades.involvement
A.follow at D1)
我有更好的答案
CABAD不能保证全对: AACCB11-15: DBBCC6-101-5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语强人来帮忙!改错此句有两处错误“Seldom do we know what is happening both at home and abroad,let alone what we can do for our country.”请指出……高手来,谷歌流不让道…_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语强人来帮忙!改错此句有两处错误“Seldom do we know what is happening both at home and abroad,let alone what we can do for our country.”请指出……高手来,谷歌流不让道…
英语强人来帮忙!改错此句有两处错误“Seldom do we know what is happening both at home and abroad,let alone what we can do for our country.”请指出……高手来,谷歌流不让道…
what is happening 改为what has happened2. what we can 前面加上to know
what后的从句要跟陈述句,所以应该是:what happening is,而且这个句子使用了both~~and,谓语动词应用复数,所以连起说应是:what happening are both at home and abroad.
BOTH不能用好像 what is happening at home and abroad
both可以不用 let alone 这个1定有问题可是我问了我朋友他说可以-没办法。
Seldom do we know the happening both at home and abroad, let alone knowing what we can do for our country.ORSeldom do we know what has happened both at home and abroad, let alone knowing what we can do for our country. 附语:happening (noun)= 事情/事件Let alone (adverb) = 更不用说
we do know 然后去掉both,额,我是这样认为的而已我不懂英语,请大家来帮个忙_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我不懂英语,请大家来帮个忙
我不懂英语,请大家来帮个忙
雪的意思!
‘雪’啊!有没有英语强人帮我翻译一下,附加分要多少都给不用很准确,基本意思差不多就可以,不要用语言工具翻译的就行3.2.2
Sulfur and Olefins
Almost all of the sulfur present in the gasoline pool is added via catalytic_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有没有英语强人帮我翻译一下,附加分要多少都给不用很准确,基本意思差不多就可以,不要用语言工具翻译的就行3.2.2
Sulfur and Olefins
Almost all of the sulfur present in the gasoline pool is added via catalytic
有没有英语强人帮我翻译一下,附加分要多少都给不用很准确,基本意思差不多就可以,不要用语言工具翻译的就行3.2.2
Sulfur and Olefins
Almost all of the sulfur present in the gasoline pool is added via catalytically cracked naphtha. Changes to FCC gasoline cutpoints and the possibility of blending by dilution (adding components such as ethers or alkylate) can be used to meet a sulfur or olefin specification for individual gasoline grades if a preliminary blend is already close to the specification and the refinery desires to increase total gasoline production.
All FCC gasolines have a relatively low sulfur content in the light FCC gasoline, with the sulfur content increasing exponentially in the heavy FCC gasoline. If necessary the FCC gasoline can be split into light any heavy cuts. The light cut is lower in sulfur, higher in octane and higher in olefins than the heavy cut. These cuts can then be blended along with the other gasoline components to maximize gasoline pool blending flexibility, such that a maximum amount of higher grade gasoline can be produced.
For the Guangxi refinery the FCC gasoline will be split into light and heavy cuts to permit the production of ethers from the C5 and IC6 and lighter FCC gasoline and catalytic reformer feed from the heavy FCC gasoline. The FCC gasoline can be Merox extraction treated to achieve a low enough sulfur level in the light FCC gasoline to meet gasoline pool sulfur specifications even when processing the future high sulfur Arabian crude blend. The heavy FCC gasoline will be hydrotreated to less than 0.5 ppm sulfur if it goes to the reformer.
In the case of the Guangxi refinery, the light FCC gasoline will be cut at about a 65 C endpoint. This will permit the production of TAME from the C5 iso-amylenes and some hexyl ethers from lighter C6 iso-olefins. Since TAME boils at 86 C and the hexyl ethers have an even higher boiling point, the ether products can the separated from the light FCC gasoline reffinate in the reactor fractionator used in the TAME process. This permits increased gasoline blending flexibility because the high octane ether concentrate can be used selectively to meet overall gasoline specifications. A typical process flowscheme for a UOP Ethermax process unit for TAME production is shown below:
The heavy FCC gasoline will be cut at about 65-165 C to obtain an optimal catalytic reformer BTX feedstock. Because benzene and xylenes are being recovered as higher valued products, most of the heavy FCC gasoline must be reformed to recover gasoline pool octane. This generally drives to the gasoline pool away from being octane, olefins or sulfur limited and in the direction of being aromatics limited.
See the below graph depicting the octane of FCC gasoline hydrocarbons based on carbon number:
真的只能翻译出大概意思.3.2.2 硫磺和烯烃 几乎所有硫磺当前在汽油水池增加通过催化作用上破裂的石脑油.对FCC 汽油cutpoints 的变动和混和的可能性由稀释(增加组分譬如以太或烷基化) 可能使用符合各自的汽油等级的硫磺或烯烃规格如果初步混合已经是紧挨规格和精炼厂渴望增加总汽油生产.所有FCC gasolines 有相对地低硫磺含量在光FCC 汽油,用硫磺含量指数地增加在重的FCC 汽油.FCC 汽油可能如果需要被分裂成光所有重的裁减.光裁减是低在硫磺,高在八炭烷里和高的在烯烃里比重的裁减.这些裁减可能然后被混和与其它汽油组分一起最大化汽油水池混和的灵活性,这样,一个最大金额高级汽油可能被生产.为广西精炼厂FCC 汽油将被分裂成轻和重的裁减允许以太从C5 和IC6 和更加清淡的FCC 汽油和催化作用的改革者饲料的生产从重的FCC 汽油.FCC 汽油可能是Merox 提取被对待达到一个低足够的硫磺水平在光FCC 汽油符合汽油水池硫磺规格既使当处理未来高的硫磺阿拉伯粗暴混合.汽油将是的重的FCC hydrotreated 少于0.5 ppm 硫磺如果它去改革者.在广西精炼厂情况下,光FCC 汽油将被切开在大约65 C 终点.这将允许生产温驯从C5 iso amylenes 和一些己基的以太从更轻的C6 iso 烯烃.因为温驯的煮沸在86 C 和己基的以太有更高的沸点,以太产品装于罐中被分离从光FCC 汽油reffinate 在反应器fractionator 被使用在温驯的过程.这允许增加的汽油混和的灵活性因为高的八炭烷以太集中可能有选择性地被使用符合整体汽油规格.一典型的处理flowscheme 为一个UOP Ethermax 处理单位为温驯的生产被显示得如下:重的FCC 汽油将被切开在大约65-165 C 获得一种优选的催化作用的改革者BTX 原料.由于苯和二甲苯恢复作为更高的被重视的产品,大多数重的FCC 汽油必须被改革恢复汽油水池八炭烷.这一般驾驶到汽油水池从是八炭烷、烯烃或硫磺被限制和在方向是芳族被限制.看下面图表描述FCC 汽油碳氢化合物八炭烷根据碳数字:
3.2.2硫和烯烃,几乎所有的硫在汽油池续经催化裂化石脑油. 改变汽油分级的可能性混合稀释(添加成分,如醚类或烷化剂) 将用于满足硫和烯烃规格个别汽油等级,如果初步交融已经关闭 为规范和炼油厂的欲望,增加了总生产汽油. 所有催化裂化汽油具有相对低硫含量的FCC轻汽油 随着含硫量激增的重型汽油. 如果必要的FCC汽油可分成轻有重发抖. 轻减低硫,高辛烷值较高,烯烃比重禁. 这些削减便可混纺连同其他汽...英语翻译强人来! 帮忙翻译稿子_百度知道
英语翻译强人来! 帮忙翻译稿子
他对事情的态度, 都可以在他们的歌中找到完美诠释 我为什么喜欢五月天呢 我想 那是因为我喜欢因为有了五月天 而勇敢的自己 为了梦想 一鼓作气的自己,比如爱情,他的乐观。好象自己每一种心情他的词写的可能是很俗的东西,人生,真的要你自己会发觉这种令人激动的感受。他的词有时让你莫名其妙的感动,但你总能听出其中的不一样
提问者采纳
如果这是正式的习作,沉浸在)in their singing.. Only when you are immersed in their singing,
再修饰一下语法(尤其是混乱的主语要修改);s like that you can find every sentiment perfectly illuminated in the songs。Only when you are immersed (完全投入,让文章流动得更自然一些) ; 前面., such as love and life.一鼓作气的自己,还有照亮了的含义,他对事情的态度,真的要你自己会发觉这种令人激动的感受,他的乐观,更是当歌词被唱出的时候令人感动。(因为你的风格比较偏唯美?Because I believe it is May Day that makes me a girl&#47?我为什么喜欢五月天呢, but there is always something unusual pertaining to his optimism and his perspective(观点),英文译成了,所以我觉得这里用相信更好一些^_^)完整?); boy who is brave and spirits like that you can find every sentiment perfectly illuminated in their songs?Because I believe it is May Day that makes me a girl&#47。).,所以我觉得这里你不仅仅在说是歌词让人感动. 他的词写的可能是很俗的东西,你的稿子会更完美, 所以我改了改.; boy who is brave and spirited to pursue (追随)a dream:因为我相信;cliché;应该在&quot,因为好象每一种感情都可以在他们的歌中找到完美诠释(这里我用了illuminated。&quot,比如爱情.Why do I like May Day,用来说明他们把感情进一步升华了,是五月天让我成为了一个敢于一鼓作气追寻梦想的女/男孩,不过如果逐字翻译会让English变成Chin-glish,人生,但你总能听出其中的不一样。这里面包含了你喜欢现在的你的意思;我为什么喜欢,也许你可以把这几个句子的顺序再排排(例如&quot, you will be touched because it&#39. 翻译是要能接近原文就接近原文. 最后一些提议。[==话说这句话中文就不太通, but there is always something unusual pertaining to his optimism and his perspective.他的词有时让你莫名其妙的感动; because it&#39,补充一些内容(像五月天怎么就把你弄勇敢了呢:只有当你完全沉浸在他们的歌唱里(因为你在下面谈得是他们的歌, such as love and life, 你才会被感动:The theme of his lyrics may be very mundane&#47,这个词不仅有”诠释”的意思,
所以我译成了。]Why do I like May Day,他的词.完美诠释&quot不要听机译的。The theme (主题) of his lyrics (lyrics 特指歌词) may be very mundane (世俗的)[或者用cliché(陈腐的题材)]
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
and I like it, but you can always distinguish the difference, it really wants you to discover for yourself this exciting feeling, you will be touched by his lyrics without rhyme or reason, a perfect interpretation for my every mood? I think the reason is that I have become courageous because of MaydayWhat his lyrics have expressed may be very ordinary, like love and life. I seem to be able to his optimism and his attitude towards things around him. Why do I like Mayday. S and I like myself pressing on without letup to fulfill my dream
Writing of his words may be vulgar things, such as love, life, but you can always hear one of the not the same, his optimism, his attitude toward things. His words sometimes inexplicable you touched yourself really want to will find this an exciting experience. As if their own feelings of every kind, Can be in their interpretation of the song to find the perfect Why do I enjoy it Mayday I think it is because I enjoy because of their brave and Mayday In order to dream of their own big bang.
He wrote the words may be very vulgar things, such as love, life, but you can always listen to a different, his optimism, his attitude toward it. His words sometimes make you moved and really puzzling of your own will find this exciting experience. Like every one kind of mood, In their songs can be found in the perfect annotation Why I love mayday I think it's because I like because of mayday and brave In order to dream of going.
His word writed is possibly the very vulgar thing, for instance love, life, but you can always listen is dissimilar, his optimism, he to matter manner. Sometimes his word lets the move which you are bewildered, really will want you to detect this kind of thrilling feeling. each mood, why could find probably in theirs song annotates I to like in May day perfectly I thinking that was because I liked because of had in May day, but brave to vainly hope for in one vigorous effort.
hey, here is another master of online translation !
vulgar指的是粗俗吧。可以用regular或者common代替
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我不懂英语 的文章

随机推荐