bewill is going too will ha...

英语翻译ha ha I was thinking of you and wondering why haven't heard from you for little while.no don't send to me there are lof of them in Sydney I will be going to america from 16th / 10 till 6th / 11So every things are good at home_百度作业帮
英语翻译ha ha I was thinking of you and wondering why haven't heard from you for little while.no don't send to me there are lof of them in Sydney I will be going to america from 16th / 10 till 6th / 11So every things are good at home
英语翻译ha ha I was thinking of you and wondering why haven't heard from you for little while.no don't send to me there are lof of them in Sydney I will be going to america from 16th / 10 till 6th / 11So every things are good at home
正确的:1.ha ha,I was thinking of you and wondering why I haven't heard from you for a little while2.No,don't send to me.There are lofs of them in Sydney 3.I will be in America from 16th / 10 to 6th / 114.So everything is well at home 哈哈,我正在想你呢!也不知道你这段时间怎么没消息了.别发给我,悉尼有很多这东西.我从10月16号到11月6号都在美国.家里一切都好吧?
呵呵,我一直惦记着你,很奇怪为什么有段时间没有你的消息了不要寄给我了,悉尼有很多呢(你是不是有说过要寄东西给他?)我10月16号要前往美国一直到11月6号你在家一切安好么?
我正在想你并疑惑为什么有一段时间没有你的消息了。不要寄信到悉尼,这里没有人。我将去美国,10月十六号至11月六号,家里一切都好吗?
哈哈 我在想你 在想为什么这段时间一直没收到你的消息。。。不,不要寄给我,这些东西悉尼有很多我10月16号将要去美国,在那一直呆到11月6号家里一切都好吗?4发现相似题关于一般将来时态的问题.是该用Will be,还是用be going to do...I ___(buy)some presents for club guests tomorrow?----Who___you___(invite)for the lecture?----We___(decide)on the person at the meeting this afternoon?顺便说下他们_百度作业帮
关于一般将来时态的问题.是该用Will be,还是用be going to do...I ___(buy)some presents for club guests tomorrow?----Who___you___(invite)for the lecture?----We___(decide)on the person at the meeting this afternoon?顺便说下他们
关于一般将来时态的问题.是该用Will be,还是用be going to do...I ___(buy)some presents for club guests tomorrow?----Who___you___(invite)for the lecture?----We___(decide)on the person at the meeting this afternoon?顺便说下他们两个的区别,
will buy(表示一种意愿)will you invitewill decide(这种最正式)are you invitingare deciding(表示计划在案的一种将来)are you going to inviteare going to decide(表示将来,但是表示一种打算)所以应该是3中都可以,只不过看怎么看了,所以说英语看语境.嘿嘿
这样说吧,这两个都表示将来的时候,be going to更愿意来表示眼看就要发生的事,will呢,更侧重于表示愿意做什么,其实区别还挺多的,因为用在不同的语境下表示的就不同了哈,举例说如果说有人在敲门,然后你旁边的人说我去开,这个地方就用will,表示他的一种意愿。
一般将来时用will比较好!还有是be
to````这两个比较好的your cousin
in the future? ---An artist.
A. going to be
B. going to be
C.W going to
D. going to be
_百度作业帮
your cousin
in the future? ---An artist.
A. going to be
B. going to be