跪求作文写一篇100字左右的英语作文。

以以上题目写一篇英语作文,100字左右&
这写的什么乱七八糟的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码跪求一篇以爱为主题的英语作文.100字以内,通俗易懂就好.
联盟巨猩3洝C5
Love makes the world go around.Love to us human is what water to fish.Love shines the most beautiful light of humanity,we born in it,we live by it.Too often we take it as granted,but we should know love is a priceless gift we should cherish.But how to cherish the love?I have heard a saying :the quickest way to receiv the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly the best way to keep love is to give it wings.It is important for us to learn to love as the first class in our life.Only when you know how to love than you will be a real man in this world.Love brings us warmth in the fearful coldness,love brings us bright when life gets hard and dark.Love brings us confidence toward life when we are tired out and want to give up.Love deserves all the admiring words,and love is even beyond the life and death.That is what love is all about in my eyes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文 100字即可_百度知道
求英语作文 100字即可
目。请用从你的角度出发讨论一下这两种观点,而另一些人则认为改变是一件好事,避免改变:有些人终其一生重复做同样的事情
提问者采纳
It will be of great help for one’s family to stand together with him or her and give support along with suggestions in times of need, graduation from college. But just as one great mind has once said, all of my life has been so used to school, marriage and the birth of the child all are very important changes that most people would have to go through at certain time of their lifeHonestly I haven’t thought about this much.As far as I know it. The world outside the school seems so familiar and yet so strange. It is such a difficult time, most people have to face this change once they leave school, after going to school for more than 16 years, my mindset. Anyway, hope, expectation, my social life. My feelings are one needs not on we just do all that we can and hope for the best, but also make use of it. The one and only great change I can think of now is leaving school, insecurity and worries, as well as uneasiness, “life is always full of changes and uncertainties, joining the workforce.”Change is just a path into another phase of life. I am like a person lost in the no-man’s land, not knowing where to turn. It is a total challenge. Look, etc, my daily schedule
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
forest ranges a good thing to change,避免改变Some people throughout his life of repeating the same things.
while others who think it&#39, avoid changing their
occupations,policemen, such
Low-level jobs belongs to them with a heart .especially,
night watchman,dustman,
(Maintain social stability)
above ,this is the good side,for us young man有些人终其一生重复做同样的事情
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Nature is the mother of mankind. We get
almost everything from her. We live on natural food. We make clothes from
natural materials. And we build our houses of stone and wood. However,with the development of human
beings,man has
destroyed the balance of nature. Water,air and soil have been badly polluted. Some kinds of animals and
plants have died out completely. As a result,man is being punished by nature. Many people
suffer a lot from all kinds of diseases caused by pollution. We should treat
nature well and she will look after us.
试题分析:本文是一篇提纲式的作文,讨论关于Nature的问题。要点是以提纲形式列出,提示里都已经给了出来,考生只需要翻译即可,注意用地道的英语表达。适当运用高级词汇和句型,时态以现在时为主,也有现在完成时和将来时,适当使用被动语态,还要注意句与句的联系。如范文的句子with the development of human beings,man has destroyed the balance of nature.这句话里的with复合结构用的很好。
考点:考查提纲类短文写作
点评:本文属于提纲类短写作,此类短文写作要求包括提纲中所给的所有要点,不能有遗漏。使用合适的连接词把要点连接成流畅合理的短文,变化使用高级句式让文章的档次更高。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:同步题
题型:写作题
话题作文。&&&& 以“Nature”为题写一篇120-150词左右的英语短文。要点如下: &&&& 1. 简述人类对大自然的依赖。 &&&& 2. 随着人类的发展,生态平衡遭到破坏,人类生存的环境受到严重污染。&&&&&&&&&人类正在受到大自然的惩罚。 &&&& 3. 我们要善待自然,自然也会关照我们。&&& &注意:内容呵适当增减,但不可逐字翻译。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nature &&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&& 以Nature为题写一篇100词左右的英语短文。要点如下: &&& 1. 简述人类对大自然的依赖。&&& 2. 随着人类的发展,生态平衡遭到破坏,人类生存的环境受到严重污染。人类正在受到大自然的惩罚。&&& 3. 我们要善待自然,自然也会关照我们。&&& 注意: 内容可适当增减,但不可逐字翻译。
以Nature为题写一篇100词左右的英语短文。要点如下: &&& 1. 简述人类对大自然的依赖。 &&& 2. 随着人类的发展,生态平衡遭到破坏,人类生存的环境受到严重污染。人类正在受到大自然的惩罚。 &&& 3. 我们要善待自然,自然也会关照我们。 &&& 注意:内容可适当增减,但不可逐字翻译。 Nature
&以Nature为题写一篇100词左右的英语短文。要点如下:
&&& 1. 简述人类对大自然的依赖。
&&& 2. 随着人类的发展,生态平衡遭到破坏,人类生存的环境受到严重污染。人类正在受到大自然的惩罚。
&&& 3. 我们要善待自然,自然也会关照我们。
注意:内容可适当增减,但不可逐字翻译。
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求作文 的文章

随机推荐