高分跪求个人简历英文翻译译,什么翻译机器的不...

求大神帮忙啊,高分悬赏,中文简历翻译成英文简历,要专业点啊~~先谢谢啊!!_百度知道
求大神帮忙啊,高分悬赏,中文简历翻译成英文简历,要专业点啊~~先谢谢啊!!
所获奖项:人民奖学金三等奖、商学院优秀团员、商学院优秀学生、校红十字会优秀会员校内职务:校红十字会本科生分会技术部部长:负责会员的急救技能培训和对外急救知识宣传。校红十字会本科生分会副会长:
协助会长日常工作的展开,重大活动时协调各部门之间的工作,以及负责外联事务。 被评为优秀会员,优秀部门负责人,成功协助举办过两场大型晚会。社会经验社会实践:南京租房市场调研:将专业所学市场调研运用于实践当中,在暑期对南京的租房市场进行调研和数据统计分析,找到促进房租市场合理,健康发展的道路,提出有意义的建议。并将调研成果借助媒体进行有效传播并获得一定社会影响力,为市政建设献一份力。参观学习:参观红豆集团、宜家、江苏移动10086客服中心,增进了对零售业、服务业的了解。素质技能专业技能:主修了市场营销、市场调研、消费者行为学、品牌管理、服务营销、零售管理等专业课程,具备一定的市场调研,品牌策划与管理等能力。英语:
通过CET6级考试,有较强的阅读、写作能力,能运用英语进行交流。 计算机:
通过江苏省计算机等级考试二级C语言,熟悉 Office、PS等软件的基本操作。
个人素质:具有很强的责任心 ;能够与他人在短时间内建立良好的关系;具有团队协作精神,能够协调好团队工作;适应高压力环境下工作。兴趣爱好篮球,健身,下棋,桥牌
提问者采纳
所获奖项:Have HuoJiangXiang: 人民奖学金三等奖、商学院优秀团员、商学院优秀学生、校红十字会优秀会员People's scholarship, business excellent member prize, business outstanding student, the school to the Red Cross outstanding members 校内职务:Campus post: 校红十字会本科生分会技术部部长:负责会员的急救技能培训和对外急救知识宣传。The Red Cross chapter minister: responsible for undergraduates members of the first aid skills training and foreign aid knowledge propaganda. 校红十字会本科生分会副会长: 协助会长日常工作的展开,重大活动时协调各部门之间的工作,以及负责外联事务。 被评为优秀会员,优秀部门负责人,成功协助举办过两场大型晚会。The Red Cross undergraduate vice President: assists the President chapter daily work unfolds, the major activities coordination between the departments responsible for the job, and outreach affairs. Were rated excellent member, outstanding department manager, success assist held two big party. 社会经验Social experience 社会实践:Social practice: 南京租房市场调研:将专业所学市场调研运用于实践当中,在暑期对南京的租房市场进行调研和数据统计分析,找到促进房租市场合理,健康发展的道路,提出有意义的建议。并将调研成果借助媒体进行有效传播并获得一定社会影响力,为市政建设献一份力。Nanjing renters market research: will professional market research and practice learned of the rent in nanjing during the summer market research and data statistics analysis, find to promote the healthy development of the market is reasonable, rent, and puts forward the way of meaningful recommendations. By means of the media and effective research achievements spread and access to certain social influence, in order to offer a force of municipal construction. 参观学习:Visit learning: 参观红豆集团、宜家、江苏移动10086客服中心,增进了对零售业、服务业的了解。Visit hongdou group, ikea, jiangsu mobile 10086 customer service center, and enhance the understanding of retail, services. 素质技能Literacy skills 专业技能:Professional skills: 主修了市场营销、市场调研、消费者行为学、品牌管理、服务营销、零售管理等专业课程,具备一定的市场调研,品牌策划与管理等能力。Major in the market marketing, market research, consumer behavior, brand management, service marketing, retail management professional course, has certain market survey, brand planning and management ability. 英语:English: 通过CET6级考试,有较强的阅读、写作能力,能运用英语进行交流。Through the CET6 level, has the strong reading and writing ability, can use English for communication. 计算机:Computer: 通过江苏省计算机等级考试二级C语言,熟悉 Office、PS等软件的基本操作。Through the jiangsu provincial computer rank examination C language, familiar with Office, PS software such as basic operations. 个人素质:Personal qualities: 具有很强的责任心 ;能够与他人在短时间内建立良好的关系;具有团队协作精神,能够协调好团队工作;适应高压力环境下工作。Has the strong sen In a short time with others to establish good With teamwork spirit, can coord Adapt to work under high pressure. 兴趣爱好hobbies 篮球,健身,下棋,桥牌Basketball, fitness, chess, bridge
其他1条回答
所获奖项:人民奖学金三等奖、商学院优秀团员、商学院优秀学生、校红十字会优秀会员校内职务:校红十字会本科生分会技术部部长:负责会员的急救技能培训和对外急救知识宣传。校红十字会本科生分会副会长:
协助会长日常工作的展开,重大活动时协调各部门之间的工作,以及负责外联事务。 被评为优秀会员,优秀部门负责人,成功协助举办过两场大型晚会。社会经验社会实践:南京租房市场调研:将专业所学市场调研运用于实践当中,在暑期对南京的租房市场进行调研和数据统计分析,找到促进房租市场合理,健康发展的道路,提出有意义的建议。并将调研成果借助媒体进行有效传播并获得一定社会影响力,为市政建设献一份力。参观学习:参观红豆集团、宜家、江苏移动10086客服中心,增进了对零售业、服务业的了解。素质技能专业技能:主修了市场营销、市场调研、消费者行为学、品牌管理、服务营销、零售管理等专业课程,具备一定的市场调研,品牌策划与管理等能力。英语:
通过CET6级考试,有较强的阅读、写作能力,能运用英语进行交流。 计算机:
通过江苏省计算机等级考试二级C语言,熟悉 Office、PS等软件的基本操作。
个人素质:具有很强的责任心 ;能够与他人在短时间内建立良好的关系;具有团队协作精神,能够协调好团队工作;适应高压力环境下工作。兴趣爱好篮球,健身,下棋,桥牌
介个也算回答啊?……快来个大神帮帮忙吧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求翻译{中文译英语》人工翻译不要机器翻译_百度知道
高分求翻译{中文译英语》人工翻译不要机器翻译
遥想十年后的我时光荏苒,一晃十年过去了,从大学校园走向社会,使我发生了蜕变,昔日意气用事、好高骛远的莽撞青年,今日沉稳干练、勤奋扎实的阳光金领。奋斗的经历虽然曲折艰苦,但是充满了挑战,生活更加充实。如今我就职于银泰跨国公司,银泰公司是现在世界上最大的软件制造商之一,同时更是世界最大的软件供应商,而我正是这家公司的销售部执行总裁。我每天都处理来自多个国家的公文,经常同世界各国各色人打交道。虽然我只有不到30岁的年纪,但是由于我业务精湛,业绩突出,深得公司总裁的器重,是这家公司最年轻而且业绩最突出的执行总裁。可是,在这样的一家大公司的销售部,我的业务范畴到底包括哪些方面呢?那就请让我详细介绍给大家吧!众所周知,如今的软件生产大国已不再是老牌科技强国美国,而是新兴的亚洲国家中国和印度,软件消费大户遍布在欧、亚、美三大洲,为了使我公司的产品占有更大的市场,我采用了三步走的策略。首先调查市场,我利用平时积累的人脉网络,将昔日的同窗好友全部调动起来,因为他们如今都已分布在世界各地,而且有很多都从事市场调查工作,他们对软件业的开发、发展和推销并不陌生,在他们的帮助下,我很快就了解了软件消费大户们对软件的类型、数量、价格等方面的要求,这一信息的获得为我们开发软件指明了方向。其次打开市场,集中全力派出我销售部的精兵强将到欧、亚、美大陆去,虽然那里的软件使用比较普及,由于我们的产品针对他们的需求设计,更适合新时代背景下各个领域的正常工作,而且简单易于接受和使用,很快就赢得了大批客户的欢迎,从而打开了新的市场,迎来了销售的又一个硕果。再次稳固市场,占据新市场后,我建议公司不断在新产品上大做文章,从以前的只供单一领域,满足固定客户的软件需求,扩大到多种领域能够满足各种客户的需求。由于软件适用了市场需要,交货及时,安装后运行良好,客户满意度提高,巩固了我公司在国际市场的地位。在担任银泰跨国公司销售主管期间,我有机会来往于世界五大洲,穿行在世界各国之间,有幸对各大洲各国进行了解。尤其是在软件销售过程中,伴随着市场的打开,我的眼界也更加宽广,而且我还发现了一个更大的市场——非洲。非洲历来是我们祖国的重要战略合作伙伴,是我们衷心的朋友,这几十年来,特别是最近十年,贫穷的非洲大陆在我们祖国的无私帮助和非洲人民的不懈努力之下,已经取得了长足的进步,发生了翻天覆地的变化。所以我决定辞去现在的工作,到北京去注册自己的公司,专攻软件开发,而开发的软件正是适合非洲发展的软件。非洲各国在世界各国的友好帮助下,迅速发展,他们已经融入到世界潮流,人们的生活正在发生着巨大的变化,那么软件的使用将是一个巨大的数字,农业、工业、教育、医疗、航天等等各个领域都已表现出飞速发展的势头。我相信我的公司一定能够给非洲各国的发展提供优质的服务,我们的软件将是世界上最先进最符合要求的产品,我们的公司也会成为世界上信誉最高的公司,我们的员工全部都是掌握高新技术的中国人。我信心满怀,我激情澎湃,我要为打造具有中国特色的跨国软件开发工作而努力奋斗。
提问者采纳
完全人工翻译~The time zips by, ten years have elapsed in a flash. I have had a metamorphosis from studying in school campus to going to the society. Me, the saucy youth who used to act on impluse with starry-eyed ideas has become a gold collar worker who exuded all air of competence and hardworkDespite of the adurous and tortuous expirence of struggling for the career, life become much richer and full of chanlleges. Now i am working as a CEO of sales department in INTIME multinational enterprise, which is one of the largest software makers and suppliers in the world. Every day i must deal with many offical documents from different countries and make contact with a variety of people all around the world. Although i am not over 30, due to the good performance and outstanding achievement, the tops think highly of me, which makes me be the yougest and best CEO in this company.However, which are included in my business scope in sales department of such a big enterprise? So, allow me to tell the story in detail. As everybody knows, the great software producers are no longer from the nations having strongly scientific and technological power like the USA, instead from rising Asian countries such as China and India and the big software comsumers spread over Europe, Asia and America, In order to make our products get more market shares, we came up with a Three-step development strategy. Initially, we did the market research by using the accumulated social networking and alumnis who have streched their business all over the world and some of them are doing the market
consultancy and familar with the R&D and promotion of software.With their kind helps, we quickly figured out the big clients’ need in aspect of type, quantity and price. Because of those information,we had a clear direction to develop the software. Second was to send our elites from my department to Europe, Asia and America for peparation of entering the market. In despite of high popularity of software application, stil we got a lot of key accounts and entried the market successfully with a bumper corn harvest, which are contributed via the product design
in line with their needs and easy-to-use for different working areas. After stablizing and occupying the new market, i suggested the company should keep playing on the new product, which will meet our regular customer’ need of software and enlarge the multiple needs for an arry of fields rather than provided to the single area as ever. The increase of customer satisfaction attributed to the delivery on time, operating well after installation and adpating the need of software market, which helped consolidate company’s position During the period of holding a post of sales director in INTIME enterprise, i had many opportunities to travel around the five continents and passed through the vary countires so that i was honored to understand them. Especially along with the opening of the market, my outlook is also being bordened much further, moreover there is a much bigger cake that i found, is Africa.. Africa is the Chinese strategic partner and best friend throughout a period of time. The poor Africa has made a great progress and significant changes by dint of Africans’ efforts and with the generous assistant of Chinese government. Therefore, i decided to resign my current job and run my own business which focus on development of software, they will be suitable to the software developed by Africans. The nations in Africa have grew rapidly and got involved in globlization with the grateful help from other countries, the people’s life are changing dramatically there, thereby the application of software will be a fast-growthing trend in fields of agriculture, manufacture,education,medical care, aviation and etcetera. I strongly believe that my company can offer the quality service for the Afircan development ,our software will be the most advanced and satisfactory product around the world , our company will have the highest reputation and credits on the earth, our staffs will be all Chinese equiping with high-technology.i am going to fully devote myself with confidence and passion to establishing the career of the multinational software developments with Chinses characteristics 希望我的翻译能帮助您并得到您的满意也谢谢您给我这次学习的机会
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Back a decade later, ITime flies, a flash a decade later, from the university campus into the community, so I was in metamorphosis, once swayed by personal feelings, far-fetched reckless youth, today's steady, hardworking and down-sun Golden Collar. Although the twists and turns the experience of fighting hard, but it is full of challenges and a richer life. Today, I worked Intime multinational companies, Yintai company is now the world's largest software maker, is also the world's largest software vendor, and I was the company's sales executive. Every day I deal with documents from many countries, often with colored people around the world to deal with. Although I have less than 30-year-old age, but because I have business skill, performance is outstanding, won the president of the company are discouraged and, is that the performance of the company's youngest and most prominent executive.However, in such a large company's sales department, my business areas in the end, what are its dimensions? Then please let me give you details of bar! As we all know, today's software production power is no longer the old-technology power in the United States, but the emerging Asian countries, China and India, software spending big over in Europe, Asia, the United States on three continents, in order to make my company's products occupy a larger market I used three-step strategy. First, market analysis, I used the normal accumulation of these networks will be former classmate, friend all mobilized, as they now are distributed around the world, and many are engaged in market research work, whether they developed the software industry to develop and marketing is no stranger to, in their help, I soon learned about the big software consumption are the software type, quantity, price and other requirements, that access to information to develop software for us to indicate direction. Second, open up markets to concentrate on sending I sell crack to the Department of Europe, Asia, the United States mainland, although there's software more widely, because our products are designed to address their needs, more suited to the context of a new era in various fields normal work, but simple and easy to accept and use, quickly won a large number of customers welcome, thus opening new markets, ushered in the sales of another fruit. Re-established market, accounting for the new market, I suggest that companies have been a big fuss about the new product, from the former only a single field to meet the customer's software requirements fixed, extended to a variety of fields to meet a variety of customer needs. Due to a software for the market needs, prompt delivery, installation works well, customer satisfaction increased, reinforcing our company's position in the international market.Serving as sales director for multinational corporations Intime period, I have the opportunity to travel the world on five continents, walk through the world among countries fortunate enough to find out about all countries of the continent. Especially in the software sales process, along with the market open, my eyes are more broad, and I also found a larger market - Africa. Africa has always been our country's important strategic partner, is our sincere friends, which for decades, especially in recent decades, poor African continent in our motherland, selfless assistance and tireless efforts of the African people has been made great progress has undergone enormous changes. So I decided to resign from current job, went to Beijing to register his own company specializing in software development, while the open
Thinking about me a decade laterTime flies, fast forward a decade later, from the university campus into society, I have undergone a complete transformation. Once I was a reckless youth who influenced by sentiment or emotion in handling things, reached for what is beyond my grasp, today I am a Sunshine Gold-collar worker who is Steady,competent, hardworking and sturdy. Although The struggling experience is winding and difficult, it is full of challenges and a richer life.Now I am working In Yintai multinational company, which is one of
the largest software makers, and also the largest software vendor in the world. I am the company's sales executive. I deal with documents from many countries every day, and often have dealing with all colored people around the world. Although I am less than 30-year-old age, because of my proficientl vocation and outstanding performance,the president of the company regarded me highly,so I became the youngest and the most outstanding achievement executive in the company. However, in sales department of such a large company, what are my business areas? Then please let me give you details! As we all know, today the old-technology power in the United States is no longer the software production power, but the emerging Asian countries China and India.The biggest software consumers are in Europe, Asia and the United States.In order to make our company's products occupy a larger market,I used three-step strategy. First, market analysis.I mobilized all former classmates and friends,using the interpersonal relationship in normal life.Because now they are
around the world, and many of them are engaged in market research work. They don’t fell strange to the development、growth and market in the software industry.In the help of them, I soon learned about the biggest software consumers’ requirements in type, quantity, price and other of the software. That information indicated direction for us in developping software. Second, open markets. I concentrated on sending elites in sale
Department to Europe, Asia and the United States mainland.Although software was used more widely there, because our products were designed to address their needs,they were more suitable to the context of a new era in various fields for normal work, but they were simple and easy to be accepted and used, so they were quickly well received by a large number of customers, thus I opened new markets,and got
another fruit of sale. Re-established market, accounting for the new market, I suggest that companies have been a big fuss about the new product, from the former only a single field to meet the customer's software requirements fixed, extended to a variety of fields to meet a variety of customer needs. Due to a software for the market needs, prompt delivery, installation works well, customer satisfaction increased, reinforcing our company's position in the international market. Serving as sales director for multinational corporations Intime period, I have the opportunity to travel the world on five continents, walk through the world among countries fortunate enough to find out about all countries of the continent. Especially in the software sales process, along with the market open, my eyes are more broad, and I also found a larger market - Africa. Africa has always been our country's important strategic partner, is our sincere friends, which for decades, especially in recent decades, poor African continent in our motherland, selfless assistance and tireless efforts of the African people has been made great progress has undergone enormous changes. So I decided to resign from current job, went to Beijing to register his own company specializing in software development, while the developed software is suitable for Africa's development software. African countries in the help of friendly countries around the world, rapid development, they have integrated into the global trends, people's lives are undergoing tremendous changes, then the use of the software will be a great figure, agriculture, industry, education, health care, aerospace, etc. have been demonstrated in various areas of rapid development momentum. I believe that my company will be able to give the development of African countries to provide quality services, our software will be the world's most advanced products to meet the requirements, our company will become the world's highest reputation company, our employees all is to master the high-tech Chinese. I am full of confidence, my passion, I want to build with Chinese characteristics and the work of multinational software development efforts.
想法不错的说~~~远大抱负下面浅藏着一颗幼稚的心……
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
要求太高了~~~
机器翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 个人简历英文翻译 的文章