how many 教学反思birthday a...

As&my&fortieth&birthday&approaches,inevitable&as&a&new&hair-do,I&realize&how&many&women&friends&I've&had&over&the&years.Most&have&come&and&gone&with&the&changes&of&life,just&like&the&latest&shoe&fashions&waltz&in&and&out&of&my&closet.Some&of&my&friends,like&some&of&my&shoes,were&silly&mistakes.They&never&did&fit&properly,and&they&always&felt&slightly"off",no&matter&how&hard&I&tried&to&fit&my&feet&into&them.Others&were&my&absolute&favorite&for&a&while,but&they&wore&out&or&wore&off.All&style&and&no&substance;&the&quality&just&wasn't&there.Then&there&are&my&true&friends-the&ones&who,like&a&pair&of&fine&shoes,never&go&out&of&style&or&out&of&favor,whose&appeal&and&value&just&increase&with&wear&and&time.These&are&friends&who&stay&in&touch&and&stand&by&me-as&if&they&and&I&have&never&gone&off&to&a&new&state,or&a&new&job.Physical&distance&does&not&separate&us;&time&does&not&change&the&fundamental&fact&of&our&friendship;&the&wear&and&tear&of&life&does&not&stop&us.The&sole&still&support&us;&the&colors&and&lines&still&please&us;&the&uppers,still&strong&but&grown&soft,gently&bent&around&feet.Our&connection&is&securely&fastened,unaffected&by&the&whirlwind&of&changes&we've&each&been&through,even&when&life&carries&us&in&different&directions.If&the&comparison&fits…Deborah&is&the&evening&shoe,elegant&and&lovely.She&appreciates&the&finer&things,choose&only&the&best,and&still&looks&polished&long&after&the&rest&of&us&have&drooped.She&is&a&study&in&elegance&and&knows&the&difference&between&bone,and&winter&white.From&this&splendid&treasure,I've&come&to&recognize&my&own&appreciation&for&the&finer&things&in&life-and&to&the&realization&that&I&deserved&them.Jane&is&that&pair&of&essential,timeless&pumps&that&I&wear&often&and&would&be&lost&without.With&this&classic,my&basic&needs&and&comfort&level&are&assured-leaving&me&time&and&energy&for&fun.I&can&move&gracefully&from&day&to&night,from&work&to&play,from&jokes&to&discussion.My&step&is&light;&laughter&comes&easily&and&I&am&ready&for&adventure.Georgiana&is&my&pair&of&standard&white&Keds-familiar,comfortable&and&good&for&all&seasons.I've&had&them&since&long&before.They&are&part&of&my&childhood.They&take&me&home,and&I&am&a&kid&again&diving&into&the&ocean&on&a&hot&summer&day.They&have&been&up&the&hill&and&through&the&mud&with&me.They&keep&me&moving&forward,even&when&putting&one&foot&in&front&of&the&other&feels&like&the&hardest&thing&I've&ever&done.I&know&I&can&slip&them&tomorrow&and&all&days&after.I&am&&indebted&to&these&lovely&worn&sneakers.In&the&shoe&rack&of&life,these&are&the&friends&I&cherish.They&are&the&base&upon&which&I&stand.They&accompany&me&on&my&chosen&path,regardless&of&where&it&leads&or&how&bumpy&or&winding&it&gets.41.The&writer's&fortieth&birthday&was&mentioned&as&a(n)B.A.explanation&for&her&buying&new&shoesB.introduction&of&the&topic&of&the&passageC.description&of&her&satisfaction&with&lifeD.suggestion&on&how&to&win&friends42.Paragraph&2is&mainly&aboutC.A.where&I&can&find&good&friendsB.when&I&should&say&good-bye&to&my&friendsC.why&I&don't&like&some&of&my&friendsD.how&I&deal&with&those&good&friends43.Which&of&the&following&friends&is&a"Jane"?AA.He/She&keeps&a&balance&between&life&and&work&and&lives&an&energetic&lifeB.He/She&always&lives&up&to&your&expectation&and&keeps&his/her&wordsC.He/She&has&been&together&with&you&in&difficulties&and&sufferingsD.He/She&has&been&honest&enough&to&point&out&your&mistakes&in&time44.The&underlined&word"indebted"in&Paragraph&7is&closet&in&meaning&toD.A.interested&&&&&&&&&B.embarrassedC.guilty&&&&&&&&&D.grateful45.The&purpose&of&the&passage&is&toC.A.share&with&you&the&writer's&opinions&on&how&to&make&friendsB.pour&out&the&writer's&concerns&about&some&friendsC.express&the&writer's&gratitude&to&her&true&friendsD.convey&some&common&embarrassing&conflicts&with&friends.【考点】.【分析】Suc空格/a/格/pceful&lie空格was空格/h&eadng&&tt/空/remote&town空格/tht/空/he&dd/desn't&even&ant&o&rturn&t&his空格/hoeown.本句是对他在镇生活后的感想所以一般现在时或一过去均可.【解答】Such空格a&eace&life/空/was/is/空/he&eing/格/&at&remot/空/town空格tha/空/e/空idn't/doesn't/空/even&want&to&rturn&to/空格hi&eow.lead …life 过着生.【点评】注本句还可以用so形容+/an+名词hat…即So&peael& lfe/格/wass&he&leadig&n&that格/remte空格/town/空/tat/空/he&idn't/dosn'/空/evn&want&ortrn&to/空/his空/hometow.turn这个本身就有回去的含生容易加一个ack词:reun&ckt&his&hometown(误).声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:潜伏老师 难度:0.60真题:1组卷:2
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.23442-How many friends will come to your birthday?-About . A.fifteen B.fifteenth C.fifteenth D.fifteen 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
2.( 2015 湖北黄冈,28 ) —How many friends will come to your&&&&&& birthday?—About&&&&&& .&&&A.fifteen&&&B.fifteenth&&&C.fifteenth&&&D.fifteen
2. D2. D句意:——有多少朋友会来庆祝你的15岁生日?一大约15 人。本题考查基数词和序数词的用法。表示“……岁生日”用“序数 词+birthday”,故可以排除选项A和C.第二个空回答How many,应 用基数词。由此可知答案为D.
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
9.(2011 清远,37) Every year ,&&&&&& people go to visit their factory.&&&A. a thousand of&&&B. thousands&&&C. thousand of & & &D. thousands of
5.( 2013 深圳,12 ) The boy looks nice&&&&&&&& white while the red sweater looks good&&&&&&&& the girl.&&&A.on&&&B.on&&&C.in & & &D.with
2.(2015 广东韶关二模,22) —Do you know Halloween?—Yes. It is celebrated &&&&&&&&October 31st.&&&A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&D. for
8.(2014 深圳一模) 一What’s behind &&&&&& door? I can’t open it.一Let me see.Oh,there’s a chair.&&&A. a&&&B. an&&&C. the&&&D. /
6.(2014 上海,29) Students are encouraged to share their learning experience&&&&&&&& their classmates.&&&A. to&&&B. in&&&C. at&&&D. with
1.(2015 广东东莞一模,23) —Did you go to Mount Wuyi this summer vacation?—Yes.It was very crowded.&&&&&& visitors came to visit it every day.&&&A. Hundreds of & & & B. Hundred of&&&C. Two hundreds of&&&D. Two hundreds
8.( 2013 广东) The old man began to learn to swim in his&&&&&& .&&&A. fifties&&&B. fifty&&&C. fifth&&&D. fiftys
7.(2013 深圳) 一 &&&&&&&will your brother be back?—I'm not sure,maybe in .&&&A. Hone hour and half&&&B. Hone hour and a half&&&C. Hone and half hours&&&D. Hone and a half hours
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
How many birthday are there in July?哪里错了,怎样改?
rwgxkcx521
birthday后面加s,be动词是are,宾语应该是复数形式.这句话翻译为:有多少人在七月份生日?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
birthday s
birthdays 应该是复数所以加s,搭配 are
扫描下载二维码HDU 1213 How Many Tables
第一道并查集的题。
How Many Tables
Time Limit:
MS (/Others) Memory Limit:
K (Java/Others)
Total Submission(s): 15083 Accepted Submission(s): 7361
Problem Description Today is Ignatius' birthday. He invites a lot of friends. Now it's dinner time. Ignatius wants to know how many tables he needs at least. You have to notice that not all the friends know each other, and all the friends do not want to stay with strangers.
One important rule for this problem is that if I tell you A knows B, and B knows C, that means A, B, C know each other, so they can stay in one table.
For example: If I tell you A knows B, B knows C, and D knows E, so A, B, C can stay in one table, and D, E have to stay in the other one. So Ignatius needs 2 tables at least.
Input The input starts with an integer T(1&=T&=25) which indicate the number of test cases. Then T test cases follow. Each test case starts with two integers N and M(1&=N,M&=1000). N indicates the number of friends, the friends are marked from 1 to N. Then M lines follow. Each line consists of two integers A and B(A!=B), that means friend A and friend B know each other. There will be a blank line between two cases.
Output For each test case, just output how many tables Ignatius needs at least. Do NOT print any blanks.
Sample Input
Sample Output
Author Ignatius.L
Source 杭电ACM省赛集训队选拔赛之热身赛
代码不是很长,可是我理解了很久很久,也不知道自己的理解是不是对的。反正分享一下。。
这个案例代表有编号为1到5的五个人, 三代表有三对朋友,下面分别代表1和2是朋友,2和3是朋友,4和5是朋友。。 输出2代表两张桌子。因为1和2是朋友,2和3是朋友,默认1和3也是朋友。所以三个人只要一张桌子。4和5一张桌子就够了。题目的意思就是这个。给你一个编号n,下面列出m对人的关系,问你最少需要准备多少张桌子。一个多月前我就做过这道题,那时很天真,随便想了个方法,结果了WA了,还跑去讨论区问别人(丢脸)。
以前天真的代码。。
现在我附上我所理解的代码。不知道有没理解错的。
int p[1005];
int find(int x)
//这个的作用就是下面的查找。
if(x!=p[x])
p[x]=find(p[x]);
return p[x];
int hebing(int x,int y)
//这个的作用就是用来合并的。
//假设a=2,b=3,此时应该有p[2]=p[3]=3。即2和3到同一张桌子了。
int main()