Her sister alikess ic...

Her sister likes white skirts.改为一般疑问句
Does her sister like white skirts?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
.does后面用动词原形
likes体现一般现在时三单,借助助动词doesDoes her sister like white skirts?
扫描下载二维码欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
类型筛选:
地区筛选:
精品/普通:
ID:4-3577362
21. — Amy, remember to close the windows when you leave the classroom.
A. You can’t be serious!
B. Yes, please.
C. OK, I will.22.
taller than any other girl in her class.A. much
C. more23. — Where is your father now, Martin?— I’m not sure. He
be in his office in town.A. may
C. can24. —
is the public library from our school?— It’s near here. Just go
the road, it’s next to a post office. A. How far; cross
B. How long; across
C. How far; across 25. Daisy is
a lovely girl
we all like her.A. so; that
B. such; that
C. too; to26. His daughter feels
to live in Dalian because it’s a really beautiful city.A. pleased
B. confident
C. worried27. Your sports shoes look nice, where
them?A. will; buy
B. did; buy
C. were; buying
需要精品点:2个
ID:4-3577359
21. Mr. Mike had ________accident yesterday. In __________ accident, he was hurt badly.A. an; the
B. a; the
22. It’s seriously wrong ___________the rivers around us.A. of us to pollute
B. for us polluting
C. for us to pollute23. I don’t know if Tony ________ for Chengdu. If he _________ there, I’ll go with him. A. will leave …will go
B. leaves…will go
C. will leave…goes 24. —Do you enjoy_________ a volunteer(志愿者)?
—If you want_______ this, you’d better join us.A. being; knowing
B. being; to know
C. to be; to know25. —You’d better not _______ the picture so high. It’s not easy for people to notice it.
—Yeah. You are right.A. put on
C. put off26. —Is this sweater Lucy’s?—No, it______ be hers. It’s ________small for her.A. can’t; too much
B. can’t; much too
C. mustn’t; much too27. —Do you think that John can win the competition?
—____________. Every dog has its day, right?A. Yes, I do
B. Sounds impossible
C. I’m afraid not28. Yesterday I was just to go out______ someone telephoned me.A. while
29. —Do you know Leo well?
—Certainly. We_______ friends since ten years ago.A. were
B. have become
C. have been30. —How should we spell the number “1,987, 365”— ________________.
A. One million nine hundred an
13282.32KB
ID:4-3577355
21. – Hi! I’m a new student here.
A. Welcome back!
B. Welcome to our school! C. Welcome home!22. In Hong Kong and Australia, drivers drive
.A. in the middle
B. on the right
C. on the left23. I’m busy today because I’ve got
maths homework to do.
A. too much
B. too many
C. much too24. Jessica is good at
. Her pictures are really nice.A. writing
B. drawing
C. reading25. There
a lot of water and
flowers on the floor.
A. are; some
B. is; some
C. is; any26. My friends and I like
G.E.M.’s music very much.A. listen to
B. listening to
C. singing27. Kate and Emma go to
same school, but they are in different
.A. the; grades
B. a; classes
C. the; class28. Martin doesn’t like basketball games, so he
watches NBA.
C. never29. –
emails do you send every week?– About ten.
A.What kind of
B. How many
C. Which30. –
is Sarah?– She’s in her room, making a Christmas card.A. Who
C. What31. Let’s go shopping
some meat and fruit.A. buy
C. for32. – Can you play table tennis?
– Yes, I can.
I can play it very well.
C. But33. Mike’s birthday party is
the evening of next Sunday.
C. on34. – Look! Some boys are playing football over there. L
10316.19KB
ID:4-3576344
北师大版高中英语选修6同步练习
Unit 16 stories
基础知识部分 一. 单词拼写1.The Chinese people have________( 目击 )the most important scientific development of the century.
2.Although it looks something like a v______ eruption, this is actually a particular picture of a dusk storm. 3.The people’s s_______ at the death of the young princess was deep. 4.Out of s______ for the abandoned dogs, he gave them shelter for night. 5.It was unnecessary to satisfy unbearable_______(标准) to justify its use.
6.It took hours to free the _______ (受害者) from the collapsed building.
7.A life without________(幻想) and daydreaming is a particularly poor one. 8.At the center of the square stands a ________(纪念碑) in black marble.
9.She_________(召集) a group of people to ask the boss for a pay rise.
================================================压缩包内容:北师大版高中英语选修6同步练习 unit 0ne stories.doc
需要精品点:1个
ID:4-3572776
绝密★启用前人教版必修二Unit 1
Cultural relics单元综合检测第I卷第一部分 单词拼写。 结合语境,根据汉语或首字母提示用单词的适当形式填空。1. Unfortunately, only two people ________ (幸存) in the fire at last.2. There were people at the _________(入口处) talking about the film.3. The children are busy __________(装饰) the tree for the coming Christmas.4. He needs enough _________(证据) to help him a lot when he talked with the lawyer.5. Wash them in cold water to _________(除掉) the oil.6. The building is d________ for the homeless people in the city.7. There is no d________ that he will get the first prize.8. He bought me a v_________ gold ring as a birthday present.9. That dictionary isn’t mine; it b_______ to the library.10. The ship hit a big piece of ice and s_______ to the bottom of the sea.第二部分 阅读理解第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项 (A 、B 、C
和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。AStamp collecting is easy when you do it as a hobby. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on it. Sometimes stamps can be got from many ways for free.Getting Started If you have no stamps at all,you might want to buy a box of 500 or 1,000 different stamps all over the world from a hobby shop or stamp dealer to get started. One good choice is eBay. Try entering phrases like “stamps all over the world” in the search box. However,even if you want to specialize (专门从事) in
ID:4-3572775
绝密★启用前人教版必修二Unit 2 The Olympic Games单元综合检测第I卷第一部分 单词拼写。 结合语境,根据汉语或首字母提示用单词的适当形式填空。1. The __________ (古老的) building has a long history and many people visit it every year.2. This store often ____________ (要价) only 65 US cents a dozenfor eggs.3. Since we are short of money, I can’t afford to buy a new car to __________(替换) my old one.4. The head of a large company has many __________(职责).5. We should _________(登广告) for someone to look after our children.
6. His brother was a
to Beijing University last year.7. The Chinese team has won many gold m_______ up to now.8. These toys are a real b__________ at such a low price.9. Many college students offer to be v_______ for the 31th Olympic Games.10. I think the problem is of great importance and d__________ considering.第二部分 阅读理解第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项 (A 、B 、C
和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。AOne day a man found a cocoon (茧) of a butterfly in the forest. He sat there for several hours and watched the butterfly. Suddenly a small opening appeared, and the butterfly made its great effort to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had got as far as it could and it could go no further.So the man decided to help the butterfly. He cut off the remaining bit of
ID:4-3572774
绝密★启用前人教版必修二 Unit 3 Computers单元综合检测第I卷第一部分单词拼写。 结合语境,根据汉语或首字母提示用单词的适当形式填空。1.She _______(简化) the instructions so that the children could understand them. 2.I haven’t _________(计算) the result of the maths problem.
3. Football is played all over the world, so it is considered a _______(普遍的) game. 4. Thewide________(应用) of computersinlifewillfreemanfromthe heavy work. 5. With the help of the (信号) sent by the survivors, the rescue workers found the trapped explorers.6. Since the problem has a______, we should take action at once.
7. The boy is very clever and he shows high i_________ in study.
8. Though it’s difficult, we should eall the possibilities.9. Do not judge a person by his a which may lead to wrong conclusions.10. High science and t
leads to fast development of economy.第二部分阅读理解第一节阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A 、B 、C
和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。There are two interesting news items in the paper a few years ago. One was about a man who received a bill from the telephone company for $999,999—for three months!The other was about a man who received $2,000 for doing nothing.The connection between the two news items is simple:computers—the best invention of the twentieth century. The telephone bill came from a computer which made a big mistake:the man
ID:4-3572773
绝密★启用前人教版必修三 Unit 1 Festivals around the world 单元综合检测第I卷第一部分 阅读理解第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项 (A 、B 、C
和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。A“People are ruder today because they are rushed and more ‘time poor’ than ever before,” says Patsy Rowe, “Manners have fallen off the radar(雷达).” Due to our strong attraction to electronic equipment it is a wonder more people don’t wake up each morning and greet the singing birds with a complaint about the noise. Here are some examples of rudeness.Some people prefer to do almost everything over the internet. To them, dealing with an actual human is like an evolutionary step backward. It feels very slow because humans don’t work at 4G speeds. When you have dinner with friends, you will often notice someone paying more attention to his mobile phone. We have programmed ourselves to think that every new message brings life-changing news, so taking calls and checking our texts are more important than talking to the people we are with. What is worse, some people even tend to send anonymous(匿名的) rude messages by email.However, rudeness is never acceptable. Don’t assume it is OK to be rude if the person you’re in touch with won’t recognize you. If you have something awful to say, have the courage to face the person and say it, write a letter or email and sign it, or forget it. Upsetting people with unsigned
ID:4-3572637
绝密★启用前人教版选修六 Unit 3 A healthy life单元综合检测第一部分
阅读理解第一节
阅读理解阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。ASleep StruggleOne in every five young people has a sleep problem, so you’re not alone. Getting enough sleep has become as important as eating vegetables and exercising regularly. It’s very important for your body.Most young people only get seven hours of sleep each night, when they actually need nine hours. And making up for lost sleep during the week by sleeping on weekends doesn’t really work. In fact, sleeping late on weekends may actually do you more harm than good, if you have sleep problems.What happens if you don’t get enough sleep If your sleep problem continues for a few nights, you could suffer serious problems. Lack of sleep can affect learning and memory. Worse, if your sleep difficulties last a long time, that could lead to anxiety (焦虑). Therefore, you’ve got to have some healthy sleep habits. Below are some suggestions:Go to bed at the same time—including weekends, if possible.Wake up around the same time every morning. When you sleep late just one morning during the week, it may disturb your body clock. This will make it hard for you to sleep that night.Do something relaxing before going to bed. Exercise during the day. Don’t exercise right before going to bed.Avoid drinking. Alcohol (酒精) makes you excited. This pre
ID:4-3572635
绝密★启用前人教版选修七 Unit 1 Living well单元综合检测第I卷第一部分 阅读理解第一节 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项 (A 、B 、C
和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。ARising levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere are a major cause of climate change, and now a new study has confirmed that atmospheric CO2 is also affecting the ocean chemistry and potentially harming sea life.Montana State University scientist Robert Dore has been researching the water in the Pacific Ocean for almost two decades. “We’ve been going to the same spot in the Pacific Ocean, and we try and characterize long-term change in the open ocean environment. And one of the key things that we measure is CO2 levels. And we’ve been able to record this increasing quantity of atmospheric CO2 into the ocean.”Scientists expected that as atmospheric CO2 increased, more and more of the carbon dioxide would be absorbed into the ocean, affecting the chemical balance of the sea water, with a potentially harmful impact on shellfish and coral in particular.“As carbon dioxide dissolves in the water, or seawater in this case, it forms a weak acid, carbonic acid,” Dore explains. “And therefore, as the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere goes up and that exchanges with the surface seawater, it drives the PH down, and makes it more acidic.”The seawater samples Dore and his colleagues have analyzed confirm what the theory predicts.
1 / 200 页Linda likes scarf _____ her sister likes hair clip.
A. whenB. andC. while
试题“Linda likes scarf _____ ...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
Is ____ possible that everyone likes the same clothes?
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1. What"s your_________ _________(最喜欢的乐队)?2. That"s________ _________ ________ ________ ________(对我而言不是真的那么重要)3. Micheal likes movies________ ________ ________ ________(有可怕怪兽的)4. Tom likes clothes________ ________ ________(与众不同的)5. ________ ________ ________(什么种类的)movie do you like?
根据汉语意思完成句子。
1.你喜欢哪种电影?
_________ __________ __________ _________ do you like?
2.他喜欢纪录片,但不喜欢喜剧。
documentaries, _________he __________ __________ __________.
3.我的爸爸喜欢京剧,而且他还喜欢动作片。
My father likes Beijing Opera,__________ he __________ __________ __________ __________.
4.在你们班里哪些人不喜欢纪录片?
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司Linda is quite different () her sister in character:she lik_答案_百度高考
Linda is quite different ()
her sister in character:she likes friends and goes out a lot while her sister always stays alone at home.
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析

我要回帖

更多关于 alikes 的文章

随机推荐