国光帮帮忙 下酒菜修改一下文章

查看: 280|回复: 5
帮忙批改一下,谢谢大家
I have an ordinary family. There are five people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and I.
Every member in my family works for his or her own trade. My father is a teacher. My mother is a doctor. She loves her job very much, because she thinks it's a pleasure to help others. She is beautiful and soft and she does good cook. My father is 42 years old. My mother is 42 years old. My cousins are 15 years old. I am 13 years old. My sister, my brother and I are a student. My mother likes flowers very much. My father likes dogs very much. My cousin and I like dogs too. My father likes sports. So he looks very healthy, doesn't he?
My sister likes swiming. My brother is good at sports and he like playing basketball.
This is my family, and I like it very much.
I have an ordinary family. There are five people in my family, my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and I.
Every member in my family works for his or her own trade. My father is a teacher. and My mother is a doctor. She loves her job very much, because she thinks it's a pleasure to help others. She is beautiful and soft and she does good cook. My father is 42 years old. and so is my mother . My brother is&&15 years old.and I am 13 years old. My sister, my brother and I are&&students. My mother likes flowers very much.but my father likes dogs very much. Mybrother and I like dogs too. My father likes sports. So he looks very healthy, doesn't he?
My sister likes swiming. My brother is good at sports and he likes playing basketball.
I have an ordinary family. There are five people in my family, They are my father, my mother, my brother, my sister and I.
Every member in my family works for his or her own trade. My father is a teacher. My mother is a doctor. She loves her job very much, because she thinks it's a pleasure to help others. She is beautiful and soft and she does good cook. My father is 42 years old. My mother is 42 years old,too. My cousins are 15 years old. I am 13 years old. My sister, my brother and I are students. My mother likes flowers very much. My father likes dogs very much. My cousin and I all like dogs too. My father likes sports. So he looks very healthy, doesn't he?
My sister likes swiming. My brother is good at sports and he like playing basketball.
你的文章是这个意思吗?
我有一个普通的家庭。我家有五个人,他们是我的父亲,我的母亲,我的兄弟,我的妹妹和我。
每一个成员在我的家人为他或她自己的贸易工作。我的父亲是一个老师。我妈妈是一名医生。她非常喜欢她的工作,因为她认为很高兴帮助别人。她是美丽的,柔软的,她做的好厨师。我爸爸今年42岁。我的妈妈今年42岁。我的表兄弟是15岁。我13岁。我的妹妹,我哥哥和我都是学生。我妈妈非常喜欢花。我的父亲非常喜欢狗。我和我的表弟都喜欢狗。我的父亲喜欢运动。所以他看起来很健康,不是吗?
我妹妹喜欢游泳。我的哥哥擅长体育,他喜欢打篮球。
这是我的家庭,我非常喜欢它。
单词有点单调,多加高级词汇,会gen'shang'yi'ceng'楼滴