The mindmanagerr needs a...

希望你能指导一下.第一单元1.They are hoping to ____ the Japanese market with their latest product.A) transmit B) plungeC) penetrate D) filter2.Both the labor and the management made a lot of ____ and at last they came to an agreement.A) sessions B) recessionsC) concess_百度作业帮
希望你能指导一下.第一单元1.They are hoping to ____ the Japanese market with their latest product.A) transmit B) plungeC) penetrate D) filter2.Both the labor and the management made a lot of ____ and at last they came to an agreement.A) sessions B) recessionsC) concessions D) conferences3.A lot of ants are always invading my kitchen.They are a thorough ____.A) nuisance B) troubleC) worry D) anxiety4.Out of ____ revenge (复仇),he did his worst to blacken her character and ruin her reputation.A) perfect B) totalC) sheer D) thorough5.I’ve already had one holiday in Africa,and I’m not ____ on going there again.A) willing B) readyC) eager D) keen6.To call the music of another music-culture “primitive” is ____ one’s own standards on a group that does not recognize them.A) putting B) imposingC) forcing D) emphasizing7.She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ____ enough to eat.A) mild B) slightC) light D) tender8.The manager needs an assistant that he can ____ to take care of problems in his absence.A) count in B) count onC) count up D) count out9.We love peace,yet we are not the kind of people to ____ to any military threat.A) yield B) applyC) resort D) appeal10.What I hate most is making a great ____ about such a simple matter.A) confusion B) initiativeC) fuss D) bark11.Paul said he would give me a piece of cake if I stayed here,but I didn’t give in to the ____.A) intention B) appealC) temptation D) charm12.The first thing Jim did when he got off the train was to look for a(n) ____ because he had too much luggage with him.A) porter B) employeeC) servant D) assistant13.The speaker ____ his angry words with forceful movement of the hands.A) associated B) connectedC) assisted D) accompanied
不知道的词查查字典就知道用法了,答案是:CAACD BDBAC CAD

我要回帖

更多关于 mindmanager 的文章

随机推荐