Is this all that is allyo...

惊闻噩耗 yomanga不再更新_动漫聊天吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,184贴子:
惊闻噩耗 yomanga不再更新
唉一直在那看更新的..感谢有他陪伴的单身日夜..原因大概是影响到了一些漫画的出版方吧...具体可能是被出版方请喝茶了原文&链接:Farewell for nowPublished on: Feb 22 2017 by yomangaco18 months ago we started a site called YOMANGA. At first I just wanted to do series that I really liked and talk about it with my friends, I never thought it would become something so big. Now here we are with the website being probably the leading site in Korean scanlating and millions of users visiting the site every month. However, due to this we have realized that we are really affecting the publishers that are doing these series officially and we feel like we should put a stop to it. So as of today YoManga.co will no longer be posting any chapters on any of its websites and we will be closing down the raws website within the next 24 hours. We also plan on removing all translated releases within the next week or two. We’re sorry that this has come all of a sudden but honestly there is no future in doing this except legal and moral dilemmas. If there is any way we can start doing things officially and legitimately so that we can continue to spread these awesome stories with some really beautiful art we will try to look into it and bring the site back if possible.It's sad to say this but YOMANGA will be discontinued from 1st March 2017. All releases from all the sites will be shut down (GOMANGA,RAWS, YOMANGA, however the main site and GOMANGA will still be up so you can chat). If you want to purchase these chapters and help the publishers who are trying their best to put out some outstanding content please see the disclaimers in most of the chapters we have posted here.Thank you all for the support that you have given us, we really appreciate it.If you want to contact me feel free to email me at
or hop in the discord and ask me
太激动,先简洁的说:恭...
围观明星用手指比心。
说出让你终身难忘的室友...
五年后才让人看懂她的真情
要想生活好,技巧不能少。
带你看张艺兴和陈都灵的...
话说,霸占国内各个媒体...
小生小花代言一个接一个...
爱在春暖花开时,月吧生...
一起来学做美食~
缸游戏、四角游戏、招鬼...
你觉得哪个小说人物像是...
。。这个是啥,看不懂
看不懂。。。
这个yomanga我还没听说过
对不起,这个真看不懂。神秘连接我倒是看得懂(?ω?)
关我鸟事能吃吗?
卧槽,不是吧,不过还有其他网站(?ω?) 韩漫其实挺实用的,有剧情还全彩
有其它网站的朋友能给个网址么
动漫网页游戏,进入次元隧道,加入「战神传说」动漫网页游戏,次元大乱斗!动漫网页游戏,跌宕起伏剧情,精致游戏画面!动漫网页游戏,让记忆一起穿越时空!
悲剧啊,还能去哪看啊。。。一直在看这个网站
我的天,难怪我看不了了,现在去哪看啊
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 that is the way 的文章