用come back用be able to造句句

当前位置: &
come back to work中文是什么意思
中文翻译回来工作&&&&vi. ( come) 1.来,过来;去,上, ...&&&&n. 1.背,背部;背脊;背面,反面;背后,后部,后面, ...&&&&n. 1.工作,操作,劳动,作业;工件;功课;努力;行为 ...&&&&东山再起,再次出山,重出江湖; 回到原来的(地方,话题等);突然想起;重新流 ...&&&&回来&&&&返回工作; 回到工作岗位的; 回去工作了&&&&辅助工作; 后勤工作; 后援工作&&&&全张套版印&&&&回;归&&&&工作第一&&&&做出&&&&都回来啦&&&&不堪回首&&&&如果你从此不会回来&&&&扫兴而归
例句与用法You may come back to work if you'll behave yourself, she says .她说你要是能知道检点,你仍旧可以回去上工。To convince her to come back to work . imagine她父母就亲自来劝她回去上班I forgot to come back to work after lunch我吃完午饭后忘记回办公室了。 Linda : yes , and jeff is coming back to work tomorrow琳达:是的,杰夫将在明天回来工作。 I tell you what . you lose , and you come back to work for me如果你输了,你就回来替我工作Susan : when can she come back to work苏珊:她什么时候可以回来工作? - hi . - helen , you ' ve come back to work-嗨-海伦,你回来工作Hi . - helen , you ' ve come back to work嗨-海伦,你回来工作Leisha : but that day when she came back to work it was really exciting不过那天她回来,大家真的很兴奋。 You must promise me to take a good rest before you come back to work你一定要答应我,要好好休息几天再来上班。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
come back to work的中文翻译,come back to work是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译come back to work,come back to work的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedWelcome to go home, the motherland needs you, come back to serve country after finishing study!
欢迎回家,祖国需要你们,学成后就回来报效祖国吧!
You are welcome to come back and visit my blog the Rejuvenation Lounge anytime and also explore the rejuvenation tool box which I have created just for you.
欢迎随时回到并且浏览我的养生休闲室博客还有同时也踩踩我为你发明的养生工具箱。
She took me to the bus station and told me that if I ever wanted to come back I would be very welcome at the workshop.
她把我送到公共汽车站,告诉我说如果我想回来,这个研习班随时都欢迎我。
He had come forward to welcome her when she came into the back garden, but Melanie had been on his arm then, Melanie who hardly came up to his shoulder.
当她走进后花园时,阿希礼已走上前来欢迎她,但梅丽,个子几乎不到阿希礼肩膀的梅丽,当时已经挎在他的胳膊上了。
First of all, if you have a desire to come back to the ring, we welcome you.
首先,如果你有重返拳台的愿望,我们欢迎你…
They are our superiors in every respect, and the taxes are lower when they rule. When they come back I will be the first to welcome them.
他们在任何方面都远超过我们,在他们的统治下税收会更低。
We'll skip the Welcome information for now, but you can always come back to it by selecting Help => Welcome in the Workbench menu.
我们现在将跳过Welcome信息,但您始终可以通过选择Workbench菜单中的Help =>Welcome返回该页。
The American people are proud to welcome your majesty back to the United States, a nation you've come to know very well.
布什说:“美国人民不胜荣幸欢迎女王陛下重访美国,这个您所熟知的国度。
The time has come to put an end to impunity and welcome justice back into Argentina society.
逍遥法外得以结束,欢迎公正重回阿根廷的时代得以来临。
"Those Taliban who are not part of al-Qaida or other terrorist networks are welcome to come back to their country and lay down arms and resume life under the constitution of Afghanistan, " he said.
他说:“那些不属于基地组织或者恐怖组织网络的塔利班份子,欢迎回到的,放下武器,遵照阿富汗宪法重新开始的生活。”
"Those Taliban who are not part of al-Qaida or other terrorist networks are welcome to come back to their country and lay down arms and resume life under the constitution of Afghanistan, " he said.
他说:“对于那些不属于基地组织或者其他恐怖组织网络的塔利班份子,我们欢迎他们回到自己的国家,放下武器,遵照阿富汗宪法重新开始他们的生活。”
Welcome all of you to come back to Kunshan headquarter from different frontline areas to attend the sales annual meeting and spring festival gala.
欢迎你们从一线的各个地区来到昆山总部,参加销售年会和春节联欢会。
Welcome to the website of Unipro(Guangzhou) Investment Promotion Co. , Ltd. Our database is being maintained, please come back later, thank you!
欢迎访问广州优利浦斯(联冠)投资促进有限公司网站,很抱歉,我们的数据库正在维护中,请稍后再访问,谢谢!
Welcome to the website of Unipro(Guangzhou) Investment Promotion Co. , Ltd. Our database is being maintained, please come back later, thank you!
欢迎访问广州优利浦斯(联冠)投资促进有限公司网站,很抱歉,我们的数据库正在维护中,请稍后再访问,谢谢!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
comeback中文是什么意思
中文翻译短语和例子〔口语〕1.(声望等的)恢复;重整旗鼓,转好。2.〔俚语〕巧妙的反驳[回答];〔美俚〕还嘴 (have a comeback like a cork 随即恢复[振作起来]。 stage a comeback 卷土重来;复辟)。3.〔美俚〕不满[抱怨]的理由(He was well treated and had no come. 他得到很好的待遇,没有什么可抱怨的了)。&&&&归来记&&&&复出季&&&&星-安否&&&&喝了再上剑,学名:回风落雁剑法; 回风落雁剑法&&&&归宗羊毛; 回交种毛&&&&受辱辞职与东山再起&&&&澳洲袋鼠王国&&&&政治上东山在起&&&&再度走红,卷土重来&&&&令人惊奇的东山再起&&&&企图东山再起&&&&旋转式单向洗瓶机&&&&重新上台&&&&美国职棒大联盟年度东山再起球员奖&&&&远走高飞诺拉琼斯&&&&科摩湾
例句与用法It is staying a remarkable comeback in the quantity and quality of the recruits .而且所收新兵的数量和质量也在显著地得到恢复。Lt ' s not a comeback , right ? lt ' s just one fight不是让你返回就只是一次拳击比赛It ' s not a comeback , right ? it ' s just one fight不是让你返回就只是一次拳击比赛Lt ' s not a comeback , right ? lt ' s just one fight不是让你返回就只是一次拳击比赛Because you ' re not quick enough to think of a comeback因为你还没想到怎么反驳Because you ' re not quick enough to think of a comeback因为你还没想到怎么反驳You know i want a big comeback and this is the one你知道我想东山再起这是个机会Remember how frank sinatra in his comeback记不记得弗兰克西纳特拉复出的时候You still have plenty of time left to make a comeback你还有很多时间可以扳回局势。 This is seen as a comeback for the seasoned politician ,老练的政客又回来了更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释return by a celebrity to some previously successful activitya quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"同义词:, , , , , ,
百科解释A comeback is the return of a person of public interest, a style or fashion in the midpoint of media interest. The term is predominantly used in politics, sports and pop music.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
comeback的中文翻译,comeback是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译comeback,comeback的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英['k?m?baek]
美['k?m?baek]
n. 恢复;回归;反驳
搭配:[+ of actor, entertainer, sportsperson, team, politician, political party, fashion, style]
The legendary star is now planning a comeback.
这位传奇巨星正在考虑复出。
He plans a political comeback, saying he will run for Congress.
他计划重返政坛,并表示将会参选国会议员。
the comeback of cheesecloth
干酪包布的再度流行
Sixties singing star Petula Clark is making a comeback.
60年代的歌星佩图拉o克拉克将重返歌坛。
Both parties made a comeback in recent elections.
两党在近期选举中均呈现出卷土重来的态势。
Tight fitting T-shirts are making a comeback.
紧身T恤再度流行起来。
That quip is one I'll be memorising for my next quick comeback.
我会记住那段妙语,以便下次可以作出机智的回应。
1.a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher
2.return by a celebrity to some previously successful activity
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.It will be an even harder comeback this time.
这一次,我们的恢复甚至可能更加困难。
2.But for a full comeback, Europe will have to wait for an entrepreneurial culture like Silicon Valley’s.
但要完全恢复元气,欧洲得等候一种类似硅谷文化的企业文化形成。
3.The star plans to make a comeback after three years rest.
那位息影三年的影星,打算本月复出。
4.Owen is making good progress but knows his comeback is still a long way off.
尽管欧文的恢复正有效地进行中,但是他知道,回归赛场的日子还很长。
5.He made a witty comeback to the insult.
他对别人的侮辱给予一个机智的反驳。
1.&to stage a comeback
2.& to have no comeback
好文推荐:And come back to history, I'd like to come back around finally to what does it mean for every person and every institution.
回到历史,我想谈一下,改变对每个人每个组织意味着什么。
For the rest, our various tests were conclusive and we invite you to come back around midnight Saturday night to share with you this release.
其馀的我们都做了多种测试,没有问题。我们诚意邀请您在周六午夜与我们一起分享这个全新自制固件的发布。
For the rest, our various tests were conclusive and we invite you to come back around midnight Saturday night to share with you this release.
其余的我们都做了多种测试,没有问题。我们诚意邀请您在周六午夜与我们一起分享这个全新自制固件的发布。
Parents have to try, at times when the anger\'s not around, to come back to their son and revisit the issue at the core of the argument.
家长必须做其他方面的努力,等到大家的火气都消了,回到儿子身边,回到问题的实质。
"Basically, the factors that lead to why diseases stick around, or come back, is because sometimes the germs change a little," Weinberg said.
基本上,这些疾病之所以会一直存在或卷土重来,在于细菌有时候会产生一些变化。
" Then he gave her a golden ring and said, " When you wish to come back, turn this ring three times around your finger and say aloud, 'I want to be in the palace of the Beast again.
野兽给了美女一个金戒指,告诉她,“当你想回来时,只要把这个金戒指在你的手指上转动三圈,然后大声说,'我想重新回到野兽的宫殿。'”
But, oh Sarah! If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they love.
但是,呵,莎拉!如果故去的人能够重回这个星球,并无声无息、无影无踪地飞绕于他们所爱的人周围。
All good you do will help you to build a good life, all bad you make will come around or back to you to lead a bad life.
所有的善行都会帮你创造一个更好的生活,所有的恶行都会自食其果苦度余生。
If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they love, I shall always be with you in the brightest days and in the darkest nights.
如果故去的人能够重回这个星球,并且无声无息、无影无踪地飞绕于他们所爱的人的周围,我将在最晴朗的白天和最暗淡的黑夜时时守候在你的身旁。
If you just sit around and wait to come back it's a waste of time.
如果你只是坐在那里等着伤好复出,那只是在浪费时间。
If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they love, I shall always be with you in the brightest days and in the darkest nights.
如果逝者能重临世上,以虚无的形体守护在挚爱的身旁,我将永远日日夜夜陪伴着你。
You can shop around and come back later to get it.
你可以先往别处购物,然后回来取裤子。
I have got to carry this immense burden around until those men come back, whether I want to or not.
无论愿不愿意,我只能背着这个大包袱走来走去,直到那两个人回来。
It is something that is so … anyway, so absolutely estranging, that cannot believe that if I pass it around it will come back to be!
这是某件相当令人迷惑的事,我们无法相信,假如我让你传阅,结果会不会传得回来!(哄堂大笑!)
With the energy of this love, we are more powerful to love ourselves and all the other people around us when we come back to our life.
带着这份爱的能量,我们回到生活中更加有力量来爱自己,爱自己身边的每个人。
Mike: Let's come back to reality. You can find many good guys around you.
迈克:还是回到现实中来吧,你会在你身边发现很多优秀的男孩子。
Cohen: Eventually, this is all going to turn around and eventually, work is going to come back and speed back up. (to his daughter) That's great.
科恩:最终这一切都会恢复的,最后工作还会回到我们手里,行情又会上去。(对女儿说)你真棒。
JH: Well, let me step back and I'll come around to that in a moment.
恩,让我回顾一下以前所讲述的,我再立即回到这个问题。
JH: Well, let me step back and I'll come around to that in a moment.
JH:恩,让我回顾一下以前所讲述的,我再立即回到这个问题。
Jesus knew that many Jews scattered around the land would come back to their homes for the festival. They would come to worship at the temples in Jerusalem and present their sacrifices.
耶稣知道,有许许多多散居在各地的犹太教徒,会在这节期返乡,前来耶路撒冷的圣殿朝拜,并且献上他们的祭物。
By now I had gone too far: I must have passed her; I turned around to go back the way I’d come.
这时我已经走得很远:我想我一定是赶在她的前头了;我调转车头,沿着来路回去。
The moon god has to come up at night and hang around for a while And go back down.
月神每晚都得出来,并且在天空悬一会儿,然后才能回去。
The moon god has to come up at night and hang around for a while And go back down.
月神每晚都得出来,并且在天空悬一会儿,然后才能回去。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 用be able to造句 的文章

随机推荐