连续签到天数:2
全部签到天数:913
注册时间:
手机型号:
状态: 离线
英文版recovery看不懂?那就来对照中文下recovery的翻译吧!!!
此帖转自网络,非原创!!!
Recovery中文翻译Recovery主界面:
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
Recovery二级界面(即进入主界面选项后的界面)
第一项:reboot system now -&&重启手机 (无二级界面)第二项:install zip from sdcard -&&从存储卡安装刷机包
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
第三项:wipe data/factory reset -&&清除数据、恢复出厂设置
第四项:wipe cache partition -&&清除系统缓存
(第三项与第四项的二级界面翻译图相同!)
第五项:backup and restore -&&备份与恢复
第六项:mounts and storage -& &挂载与存储
第七项:advanced -&&高级设置
财富值 22211
交易信用 0
人气值 2764
荣誉卸任管理组
积分/帖子:4518
连续签到天数:1
全部签到天数:768
注册时间:
手机型号:
感谢分享...
财富值 4132
交易信用 0
人气值 104
积分/帖子:2773
连续签到天数:8
全部签到天数:134
注册时间:
手机型号:
来自:湖南/衡阳
非常有用的
财富值 45486
贡献值 265
好评度 228
交易信用 0
人气值 1795
荣誉卸任管理组
积分/帖子:10999
连续签到天数:1
全部签到天数:503
注册时间:
手机型号:
i9300,MI2
来自:辽宁辽阳
回复 #1 ~瞬间永恒~ 的帖子
貌似现在中文版的有很多,而且小米自带的recovery就是中文的
微信扫一扫关注dospy当前位置: >
“为发烧而生”神翻译!小米英文广告语有亮点
“为发烧而生”神翻译!小米英文广告语有亮点
11:48|编辑:小pen|来源:265G安卓网
小米现在不断将自己的品牌认知往国际化靠拢,连一开始为发烧而生的口号现在都在网上征集创新性翻译,今天小米解答团在微博晒出了&神翻译&,大家来看看!
前段时间,小米科技联合创始人、副总裁黎万强曾在其个人微博征集小米口号&为发烧而生&的英文翻译,当时就有不少网友献计献策。当然,翻译出来的结果也是&千奇百怪&。今天,小米解答团在微博上晒出了&神一般&的翻译,原来&为发烧而生&还可以这么理解。
Born for You,Burn for MI(为发烧而生):
1、You:谐音&友&、指发烧友、用户、朋友、米粉!
2、MI:小米的MI与ME同音,小米公司、小米产品、。
3、You和MI两个主角缺一不可,相互照应,亲切而意有所指。
4、前后两句类似于互文修辞,小米和米粉共同为发烧而生:You and MI,born for burn!
5、Born和Burn押韵,与中文&小米,为发烧而生&贴切!
也许还有其它审议,有待You and MI发现。
对于这句翻译,小编觉得中国人可能很好理解,但老外不就一定了。你觉得呢?
扫描加入265G安卓网微信公众平台,第一时间获取智能手机资讯。
作为魅族年度最重磅的一款产品,魅族Pro5拥有极为强悍的配置,外观做工也相当不错,不过在拍照和系统体验方面还需要一些改进。
是游戏网推出的一款专门为热衷手机网游用户量身定制的游戏助手。
0102030405英语翻译,看我翻译的对吗?高手来!!!!!_百度知道
英语翻译,看我翻译的对吗?高手来!!!!!
baidu.baidu,他的”人次“永存://e,但是./zhidao/pic/item/a686c9e598ff7d39c79f3df9dc5593。Raghu Makwana 失去了从他的腿.hiphotos.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">在“Tulsi&quot.baidu://e<a href="http。;设计
汉字打错了”是仁慈“ 不是”人次“
提问者采纳
~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O最后的project 是指项目其他的都翻译得可以~亲,祝共同进步,请点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端上评价点【满意】即可,互相帮助,如果你认可我的回答
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Raghu Makwana 失去了他的腿,但是他的善良永驻。他众多善举中的一个影响了Tulsi。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门搜索:
热门专题:
英文翻译会英文的快来呀不要网络翻译的 文章:在我看来,我觉得最理想的房子位于风景优美的地方,房子有
提问者:| 浏览次数:43次 |问题来自:北京
输入内容已经达到长度限制
您还可以输入
验证码错误
回答 共2条
TA回答得不错,我决定赏
注:每次只能打赏1积分哦~
真的不会啊!
已被 <span id="Reward人打赏
TA回答得不错,我决定赏
注:每次只能打赏1积分哦~
喜欢的就是最好的
已被 <span id="Reward人打赏
您可能对以下关键字也有兴趣:
您可能感兴趣的二手房源
150万元/套
200万元/套
310万元/套
618万元/套
最新提问问题
最新已解决的问题
热点关键词
登录并提交回答
登录回答可获积分奖励
还没有账号?
如果您发现不正当的内容或行为,请及时联系我们!
举报内容:
举报原因:
(可多选)
含有反动的内容
含有人身攻击的内容
含有广告性质的内容
涉及违法犯罪的内容
含有违背伦理道德的内容
含色情、暴力、恐怖的内容
含有恶意无聊灌水的内容
Copyright &
Soufun Holdings Limited, All Rights Reserved
北京搜房科技发展有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 违法信息举报邮箱:1. I had an argument with Mum about how to keep fish yesterday.2. He felt sick and brought up what he had eaten . 3 The reason why I like sports is that they are fun and helpful to health. 4.You have to believe in yourself .That is the secret of success . 5.His contribution to our country will be recorded in history . 6.I watch TV occasionally ,because most of my time is spent on writing .7.My new dress is similar to the one you bought yesterday in colour. 8.The rising sun usually looks bigger than the risen sun .略
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
Ⅵ、单词拼写(每题1分,满分10分)。76. She had difficulty ___(发表) a speech before a large audience.77. Tony got praise from his teacher& today, for he usually&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(表现) himself at school.78.They are all a________ workers who will be awarded for their hard work.79.Free medical treatment kept him alive t&&&&& another year.80.So far,since our research has not produced any answer to this problem,we need to use a different a&&&&& to it.81.Only when Jim made a call to say they'd already arrived safely did I feel at&&&&& (放松).82.The earthquake left thousands of people h____.83.The jacket was r ____ from 100 dollars to 75 dollars.84.We must not rely on imports but on ___(出口产品).85.V ____& goods are on show at Christmas in western countries.
题型:完形填空
第六部分:请根据首字母提示进行课文填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)注:请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。(1)& As Polly o____________(86) the passengers on the train, she s______________(87) that she was being watched by a tall man in a dark coat. At last the train arrived at Green Park station. While the rest of the passengers were getting out, she g______________(88) at the faces around her. The tall man was nowhere to be seen.(2)& An advertisement p____________ (89) information and uses p_____________(90) language and exciting images to encourage people to buy a product or service or believe in an idea. Billboards, newspapers, magazines, the Internet, radio and television are the most c_____________(91) places to find advertisements.(3)& This proposal will give you some information about RealCline: how it works, why it is better than o_________________(92) cinema, and how it can be used in other ways. I believe you will be a______________(93) by the RealCine experience, and will agree that this is an e____________________(94) technology that must be d______________(95) further.
Ⅲ Translate into ChineseA.&&&&&&&&&&Phrases1 接近,靠近2 生气3 伸出4 再次成为新闻5 看清楚某物6 看起来象7 潜入水中8 远亲9 不可能10 占地11说实话12 适应,适合13 灭绝14编故事15 帮助弄清楚,阐明某事16 开门见山17 几乎一夜之间18 选择,喜欢,攻击19 不同寻常20 根据21 由于22产生
第六部分:单词拼写(满分10分)1. I have great a_________ for what you have done to help us to handle this problem.2. One of the greatest drawbacks of the Internet is that it sometimes provides i____________ information.3. When I come to a new place, it’ll take me a long time to get a____________ to it.4. I’m ____________ (怀疑) of his ability to finish the task. He seems so careless.&&5. The number of the deaths _________(由...引起) from road accidents has increased greatly over the past years.6. After his __________(获得) of the diploma, he volunteered to work in the Northeast of China.7. He had never sacrificed so much for the assignment that he __________ (延期) the date of his wedding.8.& I am fond of skiing while he is a_______& to skating.9.& Her books enjoy a high p_________ among teenagers in many countries.10. Buses run ___________(频繁 ) between the city and the airport.
第二卷(一部分,共计45分)第四部分:写作 (共三节,满分45分)第一节:单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,在句子右边的横线上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)76.They were proud of their children’s ______ (成就).77.______ (具备) with new scientific farming methods, farmers are able to use less farmland.78.It was ______(星期三)when we first met each other. 79.The government has banned the use of ______ (化学的) weapons.80.The boys amused themselves by ______ (滑行)down the ladder.81.Music is quite______ (不同) any other art form.82.This is a perfectly ______ (保存) 14th century house.83.I feel astonished by the fact that Peter, a 16-year-old boy, wears ______ (假的) teeth 3 years. 84.Most Canadians live within a few hundred kilometers of the USA ______(国界).85.______ (不幸地), France lost its last match against South Africa and went home early.
题型:完形填空
(二)翻译句子(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)111.他总是最后一个离开办公室。 _______________________________________________________________________112.要是没有你的帮助,我们不可能完成了工作。 _______________________________________________________________________113.我们正在湖里游泳这时暴风雨来了。_______________________________________________________________________114.这些门窗需要油漆了。_______________________________________________________________________115.不管他说什么,我们都不相信他。_______________________________________________________________________
五、单词拼写及完成句子(共20小题,每小题1分,共20分)73. All of my friends like eating&&&&&&&&&&&& (在户外) in summer.74. He soon ___________ (恢复)his health after he came to the south.75. He looks old, but a&&&&&&&&&&& he is only twenty years old.76. Tom tried to p&&&&&&&&&& his father to give up smoking, but he failed.77. As is known to all, the news from CCTV is the most&&&&&&&&&&& (可信赖的).78. The old man’s leg was i&&&&&&&&&& in the traffic accident.79. When the old man was in danger, the policeman came to r&&&&&&&&& her.80. Give Mary my&&&&&&&&&&&& (祝贺) and tell her I’ll come soon.81. An earthquake left the whole city in____________(废墟). 82. The People’s Republic of China was f __________on October 1st,1949. 83. Mandela offered guidance to poor blacks on their (法律的) ________problems.84. The young man was s&&&&&&&&&& to death for killing the president.85. When she heard the sad story , she b__________ into tears 86.. She had changed so much that I could hardly r___________ her when she came into my office.87现在,他们非常关心他的健康状况。 They _____very ______& ______ his health now.88.那时,我总是对她说我愿意帮忙。Then I told her I ______& _______& ______ help.89似乎没有人懂这个,所以我只好向王教授求助。Nobody seems to understand ,so I have to _____ _____ Professor Wang for help.90.雷磊总是致力于帮助他人。Lei Lei always _________ his life ________ helping others.91.昨晚我梦想在这儿见到你。I _______& ________& ________ you here last night.92.那一天恶劣的天气增加了我们的困难。The bad weather ________& ________ our difficulty that day.
语音知识。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)从A、B、C、D中找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。1. certificate&& A. decade&&&&&& B. athletic&&&&& C. accurate&&&&& D. ambassador2. helmet&&&& A. centimeter&&&& B. emperor&&&& C. refer&&&&&&&& D. edit3.enthusiastic& A. skilful&&&&&&& B. various&&&& C. Asian&&&&&&&& D. terms4. chairman&&& A. moustache&&&&& B. exchange&& C. machine &&&&&&&&D. character5.blank&&&&&& A. conclude&&&&& B. triangle&&&& C. quantity&&&&&& D. origin

我要回帖

随机推荐