let's congratulate sb on...

Let’s congratulate you ___ your success in every aspect of life and drink ___ it.
A.on… to
B.to….on
C.to…..to
D.on….on
宥子zcTG韘鳹44
congratulate sb. on/upon sth.意思为:为某事向某人祝贺; drink to it为此干杯;in every aspect of意为:在….各方面.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
We congratulate Ms. Gillard on becoming Australian Prime Minister.
我们祝贺吉拉德女士就任澳大利亚总理。
A: We have taken note of the situation in Afghanistan general election. We respect Afghan people's choice, and congratulate Mr. Karzai on his election as the new President of Afghanistan.
答:我们注意到阿富汗大选的有关情况,尊重阿富汗人民的选择,对卡尔扎伊总统当选阿富汗新一届总统表示祝贺。
Congratulations on sth. Congratulate sb. on (doing) sth.
我们都对他通过考试表示祝贺。
A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Senator Barack Obama to congratulate him. To congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.
就在刚才,我荣幸地打电话给奥巴马参议员,对他表示祝贺,祝贺他当选为我们都深爱的这个国家的新一届总统。
One night, she was sitting at home , however, when she was crossing off things that she had done form the to-do list, an old friend called to congratulate her on her success.
然而,一天晚上,她坐在家里,正划去日程表中今天已完成的项目时,一个老朋友打电话祝贺她的成功。
"You have made a good trip of it, " the man told Nansen, "and I am awfully glad to be the first person to congratulate you on your return."
“你们的旅程了不起,我很高兴能成为第一个祝贺你回来的人。” 那人对南森说。
We are looking forward to the second English Activity Week. At the same time, let's congratulate beforehand this activity on success.
我们也将会满怀热情真心期待下一次英语活动周的到来,同时欲祝本次英语活动周圆满成功!
They said, "Even among so many beautiful birds, the golden swan princess has chosen you. We congratulate you on your good fortune."
他们说,“尽管这里有这么多的鸟,尊贵的天鹅公主还是选择了你,我们祝贺你的好运。”
Congratulate JiangXi Golden Maple Jade Ltd. on obtaining the great success in Coverings 2010!
热烈祝贺江西金枫玉石有限公司2010年美国奥兰多国际石材展取得成功!
A Downing Street spokesman said Gordon Brown had telephoned Karzai to congratulate him on his victory.
一名英国政府发言人称,戈登·布朗已经致电卡尔扎伊向其表示祝贺。
When your neighbors are trudging off to work in bad weather, congratulate yourself on your commute.
你的邻居冒着雨雪风霜、烈日酷寒赶着上班的时候,庆幸自己不需要如此奔波。
And the wealthy, many of whom had now returned, stood on the curbs to watch the ghastly parade and congratulate themselves on their victory.
富人们,其中很多从亡命地回来,站在街边观看可怖的示众游行,为他们的胜利弹冠相庆。
I do not want to appear a bad loser and I congratulate Mr Blatter on his success.
我不想让自己看起来没有风度,祝贺布拉特先生当选。
When I heard that he had passed the exam, I phoned him to congratulate him on his success.
当我听到他考试通过时,便打电话祝贺他的成功。
Just fine. I've just heard the news and wish to congratulate you on your promotion.
还好,我刚听到消息特别来向你道贺的,恭喜你升官啦!
But economists say it may still be too early to congratulate him on rescuing the economy.
但是经济学家称,现在庆贺本·伯南克成功拯救了经济还为时过早。
Despite Madrid 's disappointment, Queen Sofia of Spain was quick to congratulate Rio de Janeiro on its success.
尽管曼德拉非常失望,西班牙索菲娅女王很快向巴西表示祝贺。
To gain the favor of the county magistrate, the subordinates raised money to congratulate on his birthday.
为了讨好县官,部下的人凑合起来给他祝寿。
It is a common practice when the former players come after the game to congratulate on the victory.
前球员赛后来到更衣室庆祝胜利,这很正常。
Late Tuesday, President Obama telephoned Republican Leader Boehner to congratulate him on his win.
Late星期二,奥巴马总统共和党领袖贝纳通电话祝贺他赢得了他。
Congratulate Shenzhen Parameter Navigator Technology Co. , Ltd on its having become the sole supplier for training services which is authorized by PTC.
参数领航科技有限公司专注于制造业信息化领域前沿技术与服务,凭借丰厚的技术积累和先进的服务理念,成为美国参数技术公司。
We rejoice at every success you have achieved on the path of development, and we warmly congratulate you on all your accomplishments.
人民为好朋友、好伙伴、好兄弟,为你们在发展道路上所取得的每一个成就感到由衷的高兴,表示热烈的祝贺!
Tis Caderousse, who has heard of your arrival, and no doubt comes to congratulate you on your fortunate return.
是卡德鲁斯,他一定是听到了你回来的消息,知道你交了好运了,来向你道贺的。
Tis Caderousse, who has heard of your arrival, and no doubt comes to congratulate you on your fortunate return.
是卡德鲁斯,他一定是听到了你回来的消息,知道你交了好运了,来向你道贺的。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!5 秒后返回
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP您要找的是不是:
We congratulate Ms. Gillard on becoming Australian Prime Minister.
我们祝贺吉拉德女士就任澳大利亚总理。
A: We have taken note of the situation in Afghanistan general election. We respect Afghan people's choice, and congratulate Mr. Karzai on his election as the new President of Afghanistan.
答:我们注意到阿富汗大选的有关情况,尊重阿富汗人民的选择,对卡尔扎伊总统当选阿富汗新一届总统表示祝贺。
I wish I were you. congratulate sb. on sth.
因为……祝贺某人;暗自庆幸。
Congratulations on sth. Congratulate sb. on (doing) sth.
我们都对他通过考试表示祝贺。
A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Senator Barack Obama to congratulate him. To congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.
就在刚才,我荣幸地打电话给奥巴马参议员,对他表示祝贺,祝贺他当选为我们都深爱的这个国家的新一届总统。
I must congratulate you on ...
我得祝贺你......。
Please. To congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.
请,恭喜他被选举为这个我们都热爱的国家的下任总统。
Please. To
congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.
祝贺他当选为这个国家的下一任总统,这个我们两个都无比热爱的国家的下一任总统。
"efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". We congratulate him on the award.
我们注意到奥巴马总统因“加强国际外交和人民之间的合作”获得今年的诺贝尔和平奖,对此表示祝贺。
One night, she was sitting at home , however, when she was crossing off things that she had done form the to-do list, an old friend called to congratulate her on her success.
然而,一天晚上,她坐在家里,正划去日程表中今天已完成的项目时,一个老朋友打电话祝贺她的成功。
We are looking forward to the second English Activity Week. At the same time, let's congratulate beforehand this activity on success.
我们也将会满怀热情真心期待下一次英语活动周的到来,同时欲祝本次英语活动周圆满成功!
They said, "Even among so many beautiful birds, the golden swan princess has chosen you. We congratulate you on your good fortune."
他们说,“尽管这里有这么多的鸟,尊贵的天鹅公主还是选择了你,我们祝贺你的好运。”
Congratulate JiangXi Golden Maple Jade Ltd. on obtaining the great success in Coverings 2010!
热烈祝贺江西金枫玉石有限公司2010年美国奥兰多国际石材展取得成功!
This was a policy decision, and I congratulate the Shanghai authorities on setting a precedent.
这是一项政策决定,我祝贺上海当局的这一创举。
Huckabee told supporters that he called McCain to congratulate him on his victory.
赫卡比对支持者说,他打电话给麦凯恩,祝贺他取得的胜利。
A Downing Street spokesman said Gordon Brown had telephoned Karzai to congratulate him on his victory.
一名英国政府发言人称,戈登·布朗已经致电卡尔扎伊向其表示祝贺。
I’d like to be the first to congratulate you on your success.
我想成为祝贺你成功的第一人。
Examples : a) Let me congratulate you on your achievement.
请许可本人为您的成就向您暗示恭喜。
Britain's prime-minister, Gordon Brown, wrote to Brazil's president this week to congratulate him on the move.
同周,英国首相戈登?布朗(GordonBrown)写信给巴西总统卢拉,对该国的行动表示赞赏。
McCain made his concession speech from Phoenix, Arizona, after calling Obama to congratulate him on his win.
给奥巴马打过电话祝贺他获胜之后,麦凯恩在亚利桑那州菲尼克斯凤凰城发表了特别演说。
Let me congratulate you on your success.
让我恭喜你的成功。
And the wealthy, many of whom had now returned, stood on the curbs to watch the ghastly parade and congratulate themselves on their victory.
富人们,其中很多从亡命地回来,站在街边观看可怖的示众游行,为他们的胜利弹冠相庆。
Underscoring Kerry 's status as the presumptive Democratic nominee, President Bush called Kerry to congratulate him on his wins.
在得知克里基本成为民主党的总统候选人后,布什总统打电话向克里表示了祝贺。
Underscoring Kerry 's status as the presumptive Democratic nominee, President Bush called Kerry to congratulate him on his wins.
在得知克里基本成为民主党的总统候选人后,布什总统打电话向克里表示了祝贺。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 congratulate sb on 的文章

随机推荐