写一篇写动物的作文作文,要求是“假如你要邀请你的朋...

求英语作文:假如你是李华,请你写一封信,邀请你的朋友john到你家过春节.要点如下:非常荣幸能邀请John到你家过春节,春节是中国最重要的传统节日,是家人团聚,人们互相表达美好祝愿的日子,在中国过春节可以帮助John加深对中国传统文化的了解,希望John能提前到你的家,以避免交通高峰期.100词语以上
东城尼玛M0
Dear John,How's it going?I'm very glad to tell you that the Spring Festival is coming.As you know,it is very important for Chinese peopleto spend the Spring Festival with their family and friends.During the Spring Festival,people will get together to enjoy a big meal and visit their friends to wish each other good luck in the new year.Therefore,I really want you to spend the Spring Festival with me,so that you can learn more knowledges about traditional Chinese cultures.At last,I hope that you can go to my house early in order to avoid the traffic problems.Wish you be there!SincerelyLiHua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear John,I know you will have Spring Festival in Xiamen.Do you know,the tranditional New Year in China is really nice.During the festival,theweather in Xiamen isn’t very cold,so you mustn’t...
今天是农历五月初五——端午节。是纪念屈原以身殉国,跳入汨罗江的日子。为了不让鱼虾们把屈原身体上的肉吃掉。人们就用粽叶包裹着糯米,投放到汨罗江里。并且人们也要吃粽子、咸鸭蛋,在家门前挂菖蒲和艾草,还要喝放了一些雄黄的酒,人们还要举行赛龙舟。这不,我们一家人带着外婆、舅舅、舅妈、小表妹去江津中山古镇观看赛龙舟。 经过1个多小时的长途跋涉,我们来到了举办赛龙舟的地方——江津中山古镇。因上午下雨...
求职信 Dear Sir or Madam, I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertised in____________(报纸名称)of________(广告发布时间). Not only do I have the qualifications for this job,...
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..
&&&&&&&& 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words)&&&&&&&& 假设你邀请你的朋友Lucy来你家玩,但你很忙不能亲自去接她。请你给她写一封邮件告诉她该怎么到你家。要求包括以下要点。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&&&&& 1.从机场出来即可乘坐出租车。&&&&&&&&& 2.经过花园酒店后,向左拐,然后沿Bridge Street走,你可以看见一个超市,超市对面有一家餐馆,餐馆旁边是邮局,我家就在邮局后,是一座带花园的小房子
Dear Lucy,&&&&&& I’m sorry I can’t meet you at the airport.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nancy
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:山东省期中题
Dear Lucy,&&&&&& I’m sorry I can’t meet you at the airport. Let me tell you the way to my house. Take a taxi from the airport. When you pass Garden Hotel, please turn left and go down Bridge Street, you can see a supermarket. Across from the supermarket is a restaurant. Next to the restaurant is a post office.&&My house is behind the post office. It’s a small house with a beautiful garden.I hope you have a good trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nancy&&&&&& (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..”考查相似的试题有:
235328302852309043159845266195316208假如你叫jim 你的朋友邀请你去参加她的生日聚会 请你用英语写一封信 信的要求如下
时间: 来源: 编辑:liuwei
问题提出:很抱歉 我不能去 因为我的母亲生病了 医生叫她卧床几日 我得在家照顾她 同时感谢她的明信片 我好高兴要把它放在书桌上 把它写成英语作文(70-90词)不要翻译按要求写成作文加上自己的话。
本网编辑推荐答案:很抱歉 我不能去 因为我的母亲生病了 医生叫她卧床几日 我得在家照顾她 同时感谢她的明信片 我好高兴要把它放在书桌上 把它写成英语作文(70-90词)不要翻译按要求写成作文加上自己的话。
20:53 I beg your pardon, I can't attend your birthday party, really sorry, because my mother is ill, the doctor told her needs, I must stay in bed days to care for her, because she needs me, I'm really sorry! Received your postcard, it is beautiful, is making you personally? I'll put it on the desk before every day so that we can see it! Aha... Wish you a happy birthday! Your friend: Jim上面加上朋友名字,下面加上日期就差不多了
搜E搜推荐文章急 帮我写一篇英语作文吧!假设你是马琳,请写封邮件邀请你的朋友张鹏一起参加暑期活动.内容要求:1.对他发出邀请2.你的计划简介,包括活动内容.目的.时间.地点等;3.提醒他需要准备的东西;4.约定出发时间和见面地点;5.不少于60词;6.开头和结尾已给出.Dear Zhang Peng,I hope all is going well.Hope to see you soon Yours,Ma Lin
Dear Zhang Peng,I hope all is going well.I would like to invite you to join in summer activities,the location in Beijing.Activities for this month on the 20th to the 10th.The purpose is to pay more friends together,to broaden our horizons,we can go hiking,swimming,etc.,if you please on the 9th of this month in the school door to the collection,please take a good pair of hiking shoes and clothing.Hope to see you soon !Yours,Ma Lin 我想邀请你一起参加暑假活动,地点在北京.活动时间为本月10号到20号.目的是一起交更多的朋友,开阔视野,我们可以去爬山,游泳等,如果你来请本月9号在学校大门集合,请带好一双爬山鞋和衣服.不知道你的活动内容.目的.时间.地点等有没有要求,如果有自己改一下
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文,假如你是大明,下周五是你的生日,你在家里举行生日聚会。请你通过电子邮件的形式邀请你的朋_百度知道
求英语作文,假如你是大明,下周五是你的生日,你在家里举行生日聚会。请你通过电子邮件的形式邀请你的朋
tony来参加生日聚会词数不少于50。急!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
I am Da Ming.I
Friday.And
friends,and
you,so can
旦法测盒爻谷诧贪超楷
其他类似问题