grassroots revived and s...

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
grass revived and sprangarmed by the sunshineher grey head and beganand stick to it
窝窝降临0029
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This is what evil conduct
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码64x-ornate-5-revived
[64x / 1.6.1] Ornate 5 Revived | 1.2.1
175,505 Views, 7 today
68,111 Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
1.2.1 - Hotfix for Connected Textures Mod.1.2.0 - Reassembled texture pack as resource pack, added in 1.6 content, added missing hopper GUI.For all Ornate 5 fans, I have taken to myself the task of updating the texture pack, who's creator has stopped updating since Minecraft Beta 1.8! :'(As Sevenfour has discontinued the texture pack, I had chosen to continue it as it was the only one I would ever want to use, and I'm sure many of you out there would like to have an updated version as well. I am trying my best to keep with the theme already set, and have fixed various issues in the last vanilla version. As such, I will be keeping the pack up to date as much as possible.Of course, the original texture pack at Minecraft Beta 1.8 by Sevenfour can be found.Resolution versions.娄娄Mods supported.娄Connected Textures Mod娄Random MobsHere is the archive of the resource/texture pack.娄 Additional NotesI am not the original creator of Ornate 5! I am simply doing an update for this, as it has been abandoned since Minecraft Beta 1.8. Sevenfour's pack can be found !If you want to make a mixpack or a total revamp of these updated Ornate textures, I am giving permission for you to do this, but please reference both this and the original pack by Sevenfour. I decided that these forms are appropriate to allow because some people do have genuine talent and mindsets to create great works.On his Minecraft Forums post, Sevenfour said he has discontinued Ornate 5, and it is available for any uses. - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/x18ornate-5/
娄 Reassembled texture pack as resource pack.娄 Added in 1.6 content.娄 Added missing hopper GUI.
娄 Hotfix for Connected Textures Mod.
娄 Fixed clock and watch.
娄 Added Minecraft 1.5 content.娄 Fixed large chest inconsistency.娄 Changed flower pot sprite.娄 Fire is seemingly missing and lava animation is broken.
娄 Added all Minecraft 1.4.6 content - firework star, firework rocket, enchanted book, xmas chests, and firework particles.
娄 Reverted grass colour.娄 Reworked rose and sun.娄 Tweaked end portal.娄 Changed font.
娄 Fixed saddle.娄 Improved chainmail sprites.娄 Overhauled leather trousers.娄 Improved zombie villager slightly.娄 Added missing 32x grass tone change.娄 Overhauled iron golem.娄 Added achievement GUI.娄 Small beacon GUI fixes.
娄 Updated textures to Minecraft version 1.4.2.娄 Removed pixel over red mushroom on 64x version.娄 Gave grass a less vibrant colour to fit with the dark theme.娄 Added more definition to grass.娄 Somewhat desaturated flowers.娄 Gave splash potions a trigger handle to differentiate from other potions.娄 Darkened normal skeletons, less polished bones look.娄 Added several elements missing in older GUI menus.娄 Unnoteworthy tweaks to a couple particles.娄 Added slot.png for achievements.娄 Added chainmail.娄 Added fire in burning furnace.
娄 Added all mobs.娄 Added saddle and explosion.png.
娄 Added Connected Textures Mod support.娄 Added bookshelf-enchantment glyphs.娄 Added various /msc images such as shadow, pumpkinblur, and vignette.娄 Tweaked string sprite to remove dark outlines.娄 Gave cocoa seedlings a greener tint.
娄 Added 1.3 terrain, items, and GUI.娄 Custom sky colour.娄 Changed particles for arrow contrail and swirls.娄 Fixed GUI inconsistencies.娄 Changed sun contrast.娄 Edited item sprite alignment.娄 Added enderchest.娄 Added XP orbs.娄 Added endercrystal.娄 Edited creeper.娄 Changed rose and dandelion again.
娄 Doubled the opacity of rain.娄 Overhauled water splash particles.娄 Changed droplet particles.娄 Changed smoke particles to make up for lack of transparency.娄 Thickened tall grass.
娄 Added correct phases to the lunar cycle.娄 Made tall grass darker so it creates depth against the grass block.娄 Changed vanilla roses and dandelions to make them go better with landscapes.娄 Put back my creeper and enderman mob skins.
娄 Attempted to change the environment colour scheme file names to work right.娄 Created a custom fog.娄 Threw in JohnSmith mob skins because I'm not creative enough to make my own.
娄 Added leather armour.娄 All up to date for 1.2.5 except for chain mail and most mobs.
娄 Fixed an error with nether wart overlaying the breaking animation.
娄 Created new blocks for Minecraft 1.2.4.娄 Changed additional sandstone textures to make them go with the rest.娄 Changed the eye of ender block to look more like the sprite.娄 Changed the end portal side to match the other changes.
娄 Particles.png created.娄 Early test models for creeper and enderman.
娄 A few minor changes to particles.png.娄 Early model for squid added (beak is rather temporary right now).
娄 Book added to enchantment table.娄 Static-esque nether portal added.娄 Changed language shortcut to go with rest of GUI.娄 Arrows.png created.娄 Smaller moon and sun. I will probably make the sun even smaller.
娄 Hardcore health and boss health bars added.娄 Languages shortcut icon added.娄 Alchemy and enchanting GUI created.娄 Fixed consistency issues in old GUI.娄 Fixed filled bottle alignment.娄 New HD sun and moon.娄 Moon phases currently all full. Subject to change.娄 Clock dial added.
娄 Items.png updated.娄 I still cannot figure out how to make a proper chainmail sprite look good, it needs more work.
娄 Terrain.png updated.
Comments :
to post comments.
64x-ornate-5-revived
132 diamonds
20,972 downloads
97 comments
50 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.6
Resolution: 32x32
Texture Pack
partykid4 said
I have an idea. Like, 2012 &PvP& Servers.
Survival without plugins (with CombatLog plugin...
I like Android more (and also Windows Phone)....
aaronfranke said
Same code on Linux Mint, and any other Debian derivative....
GorgeousWeed said
Okay, my weirdest experience!
I'm RolePlaying on a server called Omega Realm at /Warp Fnaf since I ...
Endure_Slayer said
Clickbaiting is something you'll find no matter where you go...
Endure_Slayer said
I gotta youtube channel called Blaze10543, and I have a pretty cool editing experience....
Shqipeboys said
You can use the command /give (Your username here) diamond 1 1561 to make it have 1 shot left.
EpicGamer10 said
I am offering to build a free map to the first person to private message me. If you are the first to...
Hawkess said
OMG guys this should be easy. Do you have internet connection? You need internet to log in. I f this...
Vench said
Do you have skype? If so you may contact me and i will try to resolve your problem.
andresm18 said
I磎 searching this skin i cant find it could somebody help
/2yCW1L5.jpg sor...
rhigosrebel said
Did you try lowering the sensitivity?
Yes, even though its not the sensitivity as it happens over ti...
jtrent238 said
Bump Please!...
JurassicKaiju14 said
How about a Shrink Ray room? Or a hangar with a 1950's style UFO?...
LeeTheENTP said
You will be pleased to know that Microsoft is continuing support for the WP10 version of the game. I...
6,624People Online2,143,155Total Members1,829,231Minecraft Submissions1,617,056,884Total Submission Views312,447,817Downloads
2 diamonds
293 downloads
0 comments
0 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.11
Texture Pack
4 diamonds
187 downloads
1 comments
2 favorited
Game Version: Minecraft 1.11
Resolution: 256x256
Texture Pack
6684 diamonds
2,377,686 downloads
6140 comments
1438 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.6.2
Resolution: 256x256
Texture Pack
3488 diamonds
975,201 downloads
2972 comments
1439 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.10
Texture Pack
/css/style-v-version286.css,/css/editor-v-version286.css扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Her small broad hands and full neckThe warder in frontgrass revived and sprangbut only their own devices
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
out ofNow,then,get along
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Her small broad hands and full neckThe warder in frontgrass revived and sprangand to love
Saber__472
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
their heads and thoughtthey descended the stone
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 revived 的文章

随机推荐