翻译forever 当我唱起这首歌歌 不要从GO...

Naturally 7-Forever For You 英文歌词+中文翻译_百度知道
Naturally 7-Forever For You 英文歌词+中文翻译
我有更好的答案
can i take a little time now, to tell you how i feel, sorry i drifted away.i know i've been a little distant, i guess i haven't been there for you, so much that i need to say.you should know.i'm never gonna give up, i wouldn't give in. i promised you i?d love you through thick and thin.and i just wanna stay in your arms.choruswhenever i fall, you lift me up and you say, there's no need to worry it will all be o.k.whenever i wonder off and i lose my way, you always forgive me never turn me away.this is true, and so i will be forever for you.i know i've been a little selfish, i?ve been a little cold and tired, sorry i pushed us apart.i should've let your...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stay Here Forever这首歌的中文是什么?求翻译
刘忻我爱你7pK
I'm laying here dreaming,staring at the ceiling,我躺在这里盯着顶棚做着白日梦Wasting the day away把日子混没了The world's flying by our window outside在我们的窗外,整个世界在飞But hey baby that's okay但是,宝贝,这样没问题This feels so right,it can't be wrong so far as I can see这感觉很对,从我眼里这不会太错Where you wanna go你想去哪里Baby,I'll do anything宝贝,我愿意做任何事情'Cause if you wanna go如果你想走Baby,let's go宝贝,我们一起走If you wanna rock,如果你想摇I'm ready to roll我会准备滚 (rock and roll = 摇滚)And if you wanna slow down,如果你想慢下来We can slow down together我们可以一起慢下来If you wanna walk,如果你想散步Baby,let's walk宝贝,然我们一起散步Have a little kiss,来打个吻Have a little talk来讲段话We don't gotta leave at all我们根本不需要离开We can lay here forever我们可以永远的躺在这里Stay here forever,oh永远呆在这里If you want to see that Italian tower leaning如果你想看那意大利斜塔Baby,we can leave right now宝贝,那我们现在就可以走If that's too far,we can jump in the car如果那太远,我们可以跳进车里And take a little trip around town绕着这城市兜一圈They say that California is nice and warm this time of year他们说加州这时候很暖和Baby,say the word and we'll just disappear宝贝,说出那个字我们就会消失'Cause if you wanna go如果你想走Baby,let's go宝贝,我们一起走If you wanna rock,如果你想摇I'm ready to roll我会准备滚 (rock and roll = 摇滚)And if you wanna slow down,如果你想慢下来We can slow down together我们可以一起慢下来If you wanna walk,如果你想散步Baby,let's walk宝贝,然我们一起散步Have a little kiss,来打个吻Have a little talk来讲段话We don't gotta leave at all我们根本不需要离开We can lay here forever我们可以永远的躺在这里Stay here forever,oh永远呆在这里It's a big world for a boy and a girl对一个男孩一个女孩来说,这是个大世界Letting go of it all放开一切吧Holding on to one another抓住披此Or there's a whole another world to discover under the covers或者那还有个整个世界等着我们来发现'Cause if you wanna go如果你想走Baby,let's go宝贝,我们一起走If you wanna rock,如果你想摇I'm ready to roll我会准备滚 (rock and roll = 摇滚)And if you wanna slow down,如果你想慢下来We can slow down together我们可以一起慢下来If you wanna walk,如果你想散步Baby,let's walk宝贝,然我们一起散步Have a little kiss,来打个吻Have a little talk来讲段话We don't gotta leave at all我们根本不需要离开We can lay here forever我们可以永远的躺在这里Stay here forever,oh永远呆在这里
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
永远留在这里
谢谢 可以把整首歌翻译下吗?麻烦了
怎么评价不了呢
永远留在这里
我盯着天花板做着白日梦,把全天都浪费了,世界从我们的窗外飞奔而过,嗨,宝贝,没关系,这种感觉真对真完美,不可能错,在我能看见的未来里这不可能错,你想去哪里,宝贝、我什么都愿意,宝贝,咱们就出发,如果你想摇摆起来,那就准备好 ,如果你想放轻松去过、慢慢的去过,那咱们就一块过,如果你想走走,宝贝,那咱们就去走走,亲亲嘴, 聊聊天,假如说不想走的话我们哪都不去,我们可以永远躺在这里,永远待在这里,噢 哦...
扫描下载二维码都有哪些英文歌词神翻译?
I heard, that your settled down.  &br&已闻君,诸事安康。&br&That you, found a girl and your married now.&br&遇佳人,不久婚嫁。&br&I heard that your dreams came true.  &br&已闻君,得偿所想。&br&Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   &br&料得是,卿识君望。&br&&br&Old friend, why are you so shy?&br&旧日知己,何故张惶?&br&It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.&br&遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。&br&&br&I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.&br&客有不速,实非我所想。&br&ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  &br&避之不得,遑论与相抗。&br&I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  &br&异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。&br&That for me, it isn't over.&br&再无所求,涕零而泪下。&br&&br&Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  &br&毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。&br&I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  &br&抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。&br&Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:&br&勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。&br&&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  &br&“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”&br&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  &br&情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。&br&&br&You'd know, how the time flies.&br&光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。&br&Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  &br&欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。&br&We were born and raised in a summery haze.  &br&彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。&br&Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  &br&自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。
I heard, that your settled down.  已闻君,诸事安康。That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。I heard that your dreams came true.  已闻君,得偿所想。Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张惶?It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  避之不得,遑论与相抗。I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,  异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。…
按投票排序
绝代芳华 Lana Del Rey词译: 一笑泪寒
I've seen the world ,Done it all, had my cake now 目睹世界,尽失初样
Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now 金迷纸醉,靡靡奢华  Hot summer nights, mid-July 仲夏夜茫,七月未央  When you and I were forever wild 我们年少轻狂,不惧岁月漫长  The crazy days, the city lights 纵情时光,华灯初上  The way you'd play with me like a child 我们嬉戏疯狂,童稚之心难藏 Will you still love me when I'm no longer yound and beautiful 当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长? Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul 当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长? I know you will, I know you will 我深知你会,我深知你会 I know that you will 我深知你的爱经久绵长 Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful 当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长  I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now 目睹世界,舞台聚光  Channeling angels in the new age now 粉墨登场,年代转化  Hot summer days, rock and roll 白日盛夏,摇滚震耳欲响  The way you'd play for me at your show 你华装登场,独为我而唱
And all the ways I got to know精致脸庞,魂灵不羁  Your pretty face and electric soul 狂妄,你华装登场,我一睹难忘  Will you still love me when I'm no longer yound and beautiful 当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?  Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul 当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?  I know you will, I know you will 我深知你会,我深知你会  I know that you will 我深知你的爱经久绵长  Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful 当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长  Dear lord when I get to heaven 上帝在上,当我去至天堂  Please let me bring my man 可否有他陪伴在旁  When he comes tell me that you'll let me 让他随行,让他进场  Father tell me if you can    神灵请给我回答  All that grace, all that body   all that face makes me wanna party 优雅气场,让我沉沦疯狂   He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds 他是太阳,他的光芒,让我如钻石夺目,璀璨闪亮  Will you still love me when I'm no longer yound and beautiful 当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?  Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul 当一无所有,遍体鳞伤,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?  I know you will, I know you will 我深知你会,我深知你会  I know that you will 我深知你的爱经久绵长  Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful 当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长  Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful 当容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长  Will you still love me when I'm no longer yound and beautiful 当年华老去,容颜不再,你是否爱我如初,直到地久天长?
Country road, take me home. 我回家走国道
美si了!!!!!!!!!1.gone with the sin
H.I.M I love your skin oh so white
我爱你的肌肤 洁白无瑕
I love your touch cold as ice
我爱你的轻抚 冷若冰霜
And I love every single tear you cry
我爱每滴泪水划落你的脸颊
I just love the way you're losing your life
我爱你生命流逝的从容优雅
Wowoooo my Baby, how beautiful you are
哦 我的宝贝 你是如此之美
Wowoooo my Darling, completely torn apart
哦 我的爱人 我已支离破碎
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
你已随原罪消逝 宝贝 你是如此之美
You're gone with the sin my Darling
你已随原罪消逝 我的爱人
I adore the dispair in your eyes
我迷恋着你眼神中散发的绝望
I worship your lips once red as wine
我倾慕于你双唇如酒般的光芒
I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine
我渴求着你让我浑身颤栗的暗香
I just love the way you're running out of life
我情愿如你的生命般安静流淌
Wowoooo my Baby, how beautiful you are
哦 我的宝贝 你是如此之美
Wowoooo my Darling, completely torn apart
哦 我的爱人 我已支离破碎
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
你已随原罪消逝 宝贝 你是如此之美
So gone with the sin my Darling
随原罪消逝 我的爱人
2.over the love florence welch Ever since I was a child
从孩提时候起I've tuned it all in my mind
我便在脑海里想了千百遍I sang by the piano
我跟着钢琴唱和Tore my yellow dress and
撕扯着黄裙Cried and cried and cried
哭喊,哭喊,哭喊 And I'd want to see what I've seen
我不愿看到这一切To undo what has been done
多想当初没那么做Turn off all the lights
关上所有的灯Let the morning come, come
让早晨来临,来临吧Now there's green light in my eyes
我看到一盏绿灯And my lover on my mind
又想起了我的恋人And I sing from the piano
我在钢琴旁边歌唱Tear my yellow dress and
撕扯着黄裙Cry and cry and cry 哭喊 ,哭喊,哭喊Over the love of youth 为了你的爱On this champagne-drunken home
怀着象兵就醉味浓的希望Against the current of old 孤独的逆流而行Everybody see I love him 大家都看到我爱他Cause it's the feeling that you get 因为那是当你意识到When the afternoon is set 事而黄昏On the bridge into the city 站在通往城市的那座桥And I want to see what I've seen
我不愿看到这一切To undo what has been done 多想当初没那么做Turn off all the lights 关上所有的灯Let the morning come 让早晨来临,来临吧There's green light in my eyes
我看到一盏绿灯And my lover on my mind 又想起了我的恋人And I sing from the piano 我在钢琴旁边歌唱Tear my yellow dress and
撕扯着黄裙Cry and cry and cry 哭喊 ,哭喊,哭喊Cause you're a hard soul to save 因为你是那个我难以挽救的灵魂With an ocean in the way 挡住我们的是一片汪洋But I'll get around it
但我会绕过他I'll get around it 我会绕过他Cause you're a hard soul to save 因为你是那个我难以挽救的灵魂With an ocean in the way
挡住我们的是一片汪洋But I'll get around it
但我会绕过他I'll get around it 我会绕过他There's green light in my eyes
我看到一盏绿灯And my lover on my mind
又想起了我的恋人And I sing from the piano 我在钢琴旁边歌唱Tear my yellow dress and 撕扯着黄裙Cry and cry and cry and 哭喊 ,哭喊,哭喊Over the love of youth 为了你的爱Cry and cry and cry and
哭喊 ,哭喊,哭喊Over the love of youth 为了你的爱Cry and cry and cry and 哭喊 ,哭喊,哭喊Over the love of youth为了你的爱I can see the green light我看到一盏绿灯I can see it in your eyes 我能在你的双眼中看到他I can see the green light 我看到一盏绿灯I can see it in your eyes我能在你的双眼中看到他3.heavy in your arms florence welchI was a heavy heart to carry我是一颗沉重难载的心[1]My beloved was weighed down我的爱人沉溺其中My arms around his neck我环着他的脖颈My fingers laced to crown.I was a heavy heart to carry我是一颗沉重难载的心My feet dragged across ground我拖沓行过And he took me to the river他引我至河边Where he slowly let me drown缓缓将我放下My love has concrete feet我的爱坚定不移My love's an iron ball我的爱坚毅如铁Wrapped around your ankles将你紧紧包裹Over the waterfall飞跃瀑布I'm so heavy, heavy我是如此沉重,沉重Heavy in your arms在你的怀抱中沉溺I'm so heavy, heavy我是如此沉重,沉重Heavy in your arms在你的怀抱中沉溺And is it worth the wait这一切都值得这长久地等待么?All this killing time?这个死亡时刻?Are you strong enough to stand?你是否足够强大Protecting both your heart and mine?来保护我们彼此的心?Who is the betrayer?谁是背叛者?Who's the killer in the crowd?人群中谁是杀手?The one who creeps in corridors那个在廊间匍匐And doesn't make a sound且无声的人就是My love has concrete feet我的爱坚定不移My love's an iron ball我的爱坚毅如铁Wrapped around your ankles将你紧紧包裹Over the waterfall飞跃瀑布My love has concrete feet我的爱坚定不移My love's an iron ball我的爱坚毅如铁Wrapped around your ankles将你紧紧包裹Over the waterfall飞跃瀑布I'm so heavy, heavy我是如此沉重,沉重Heavy in your arms在你的怀抱中沉溺I'm so heavy, heavy我是如此沉重,沉重So heavy in your arms在你的怀抱中无限沉溺This will be my last confession这将是我最后的告解I love you never felt like any blessing我爱你却从未奢求任何祝福(Ohhhh)Whispering like it's a secret像诉说秘密般轻声耳语Only to condemn the one who hears it只惩罚那个听见的人With a heavy heart用一颗沉重的心Heavy heavy I’m so heavy in your arms沉重,沉重,我在你的怀抱中沉溺(I’m so) Heavy heavy I’m so heavy in your arms沉重,沉重,我在你的怀抱中沉溺(I’m so) Heavy heavy I’m so heavy in your arms沉重,沉重,我在你的怀抱中沉溺(I’m so) Heavy heavy I’m so heavy in your arms沉重,沉重,我在你的怀抱中沉溺I was a heavy heart to carry我是一颗沉重难载的心My beloved was weighed down我的爱人沉溺其中My arms around his neck我环着他的脖颈My fingers laced to crown.十指紧扣I was a heavy heart to carry我是一颗沉重难载的心But he never let me down但他从未将我放下When he had me in his arms当他将我抱在怀中时My feet never touched the ground我双脚从未触地I'm so heavy, heavy in your arms.我是如此沉重,沉溺于你的怀抱中Heavy, I’m so heavy in your arms.沉重,沉溺于你的怀抱中。4.spectrum florence welch当我们初次来到这里,怯懦与纯洁占据着彼此苍白如纸的皮肤下,包裹着轻薄如蝉翼的躯体当我们初次来到这里,怯懦与纯洁占据着彼此这一切均被苍白的皮肤包裹,直到绚丽的光芒被我们释放念我的名字,每一种颜色都焕发光彩我们在闪闪发光,我们将永远摆脱恐惧念我的名字,每一种颜色都焕发光彩我们在闪闪发光,我们将永远摆脱恐惧念我的名字,每一种颜色都焕发光彩我们在闪闪发光,我们将永远摆脱恐惧当我们盛装为你而来,我们会穿上蓝色礼服仿佛臂弯里盛着整个海洋,亲吻你的眼睛以及掌心当祈祷的时候降临,我们将身着灰色礼服用坚定的语调和高贵的灵魂来虔诚的祷告念我的名字,每一种颜色都焕发光彩我们在闪闪发光,我们将永远摆脱恐惧。。。。5.breath of life florence welchI was looking for a breath of life  我曾寻找须臾不可离的事物  For a little touch of heavenly light  只为了那瞬间神圣光芒的触摸  But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh  但我脑海中的唱诗班都在唱着,不  To get a dream of life again  只为了再次得到那一生的梦  A little vision of the sight at the end  那最终的梦一般的美景  But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh  但我脑海中的唱诗班都在唱着,不  But I would need one more touch  但是我需要更多的触摸  Another taste of heavenly rush  涌来另一种充满了神圣的味道  And I believe, I believe it so oh oh oh  并且我相信着,我如此地相信着  And I would need one more touch  我需要更多的触摸  Another taste of divine rush  涌来一种充满了神圣的味道  And I believe, I believe it so oh oh oh  并且我相信着,我如此地相信着  Who's side am I on? Who's side am I?  Who's side am I on? Who's side am I?  Who's side am I on? Who's side am I?  我在谁的身边,谁在我的身边  And the feel of it rushes through me  这种感觉呼啸穿过我  From my heart down to my legs  从我的心下至我的脚底  But the room is so quiet, oh oh oh  但这里是如此的寂静  And although I was losing my mind  即使我迷失自己的心  It was a call that was so sublime  那呼唤是多么的宏伟壮丽  But the room is so quiet, oh oh oh  但这里是如此的寂静  I was looking for a breath of life  我曾寻找须臾不可离的事物  For a little touch of heavenly light  只为了那瞬间神圣光芒的触摸  But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh  但我脑海中的唱诗班都在唱着,不  To get a dream of life again  只为了再次得到那一生的梦  A little vision of the sight at the end  那最终的梦一般的美景  But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh  但我脑海中的唱诗班都在唱着,不  [Instrumental]  It's a long way and it's come from paper  这录路途如此的漫长,它开始于那张纸  And I always say, We should be together  我总是说,我们要一起  I can see the look, because this song has ended  我能看见那样子,因为这首歌已经结束  And if you are gone, I will not be long  如果你要离开,我将不再孤独  (Be long, be long, be long)  And I started to heart it again but this time it wasn't you  我再次开始感受它但此刻已你已不在  And the room is so quiet, oh oh oh  这里是如此的寂静  And my heart is the heart of a life  我的心才是生命的本质  For the devil to dance again  为了撒旦再次起舞  And the room is too quiet  所有的一切都是如此的寂静  I was looking for a breath of life  我曾寻找须臾不可离的事物  For a little touch of heavenly light  只为了那瞬间神圣光芒的触摸  But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh  但我脑海中的唱诗班都在唱着,不6.shake it out florence welchRegrets collect like old friends
悔恨如故友般再次聚集
here to relive your darkest moments
又一次经历最灰暗的时刻
I can see no way, I can see no way.
And all of the ghouls come out to play
所有鬼魅倾巢而出
Then every demon wants his pound of flesh
恶魔渴望著啖食血肉
but I like to keep some things to myself
但我还是要坚持自我
I like to keep my issues strong
坚定自己的意志
It's always darkest before the dawn.
黎明之前总是最黑暗的
And I've been a fool and I've been blind
我曾今既愚蠢又盲目
I can never leave the past behind
无法将过去种种释怀
I can see no way, I can see no way
不知前路在何方
I'm always dragging that horse around
心志还徘徊著无法断绝
All of these questions, such a mournful sound
所有的问题都像一句悲鸣
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
今夜我将埋葬心中的曾经
'Cause I like to keep my issues dawn
因为我想要坚定自己的意志
It's always darkest before the strong.
等待黑暗之后的黎明
Shake it out, shake it out
Shake it out, shake it out uh-oh
And it's hard to dance with the devil on your back
当撒旦站在身後却艰苦的跳著
so shake him off uh-oh
那就愤然而起挣脱它吧
And I am done with my graceless heart
so tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
所以今晚我将去除它再重新出发
'Cause I like to keep my issues strong
因为我想要坚定著自己的意志It's always darkest before the dawn
在天明之际黑夜流窜
And it's hard to dance with the devil on your back
当撒旦站在身後却艰苦的跳著
so shake him off uh-oh
那就愤然而起挣脱它吧
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back (Shake him out)
当撒旦站在身後却艰苦的跳著(摆脱它吧)
And given half the chance
即使被赋予渺茫的机会
would I take any of it back (Shake it out)
我还会挽回一丝一毫吗(挣脱它吧)
It's a final mess but it's left me so empty (Shake it out)
这是最终的困境但它却使我心灵空洞(释放灵魂吧)
It's always darkest before the dawn
晨明之前黑夜尚在
uh-oh, uh-oh
And I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't
诅咒禁锢如果我解开心中疑惑入了地狱假使我没做
So here's to drinks in the dark at the end of my road
所以在暗夜中引杯觞我一壶酒作为我尽头的路
And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
我已做好受难与盼望的准备
It's a shot in the dark and right at my throat
在黑暗里是一个契机正中我的心扉
Cause looking for heaven, for the devil in me
我正寻求天堂因为心魔伫入
Looking for heaven, for the devil in me
我正寻求天堂因为心魔伫入
Well what the hell, I'm gonna let it happen to me
但那又如何 我仍会让它发生在我身上
*Shake it out, shake it out,
shake it out, shake it out uh-oh
Shake it out, shake it out,
shake it out, shake it out uh-oh
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
当撒旦站在身後却艰苦的跳著
So shake him out uh-oh
那就愤然而起挣脱它吧
7.diamonds rihanna
Shine bright like a diamond
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
Find light in the beautiful sea
寻遍了这苍茫洋流里的微光
I chose to be happy
我选择让自己快乐一些
You and I, you and I
你和我 你和我啊
We’re like diamonds in the sky
这是我们一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
You’re a shooting star I see
我看见你化身夜空的陨星
A vision of ecstasy
蓦地浸入了迷幻的视觉
When you hold me, I’m alive
只有在你的怀抱里 我感到自己真实的存在着
这是我们一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
I knew that we’d become right away, oh right away
我知道我们马上就会 马上就会。。。
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
惊鸿一瞥 仿佛让我感到日光的能量在心中散射开来
I saw the life inside your eyes
生命在你的眼眸里流转
So shine bright, tonight, you and I
来吧 今晚 我和你会迸发出梦幻的耀斑
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
这是我们的美丽人生 一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
Eye to eye, so alive
目目相对 此刻永恒
这是我们的美丽人生 一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
这是我们的美丽人生 一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
Palms rise to the universe
棕榈树忽而拔地而起直指寰宇
As we, moonshine and and molly
至于我们 在茉莉旁享受这馥郁的月光吧
Feel the warmth we’ll never die
感受此刻的温存 亲爱的我们永世不分离
这是我们一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
You’re a shooting star I see
我看见你化身夜空的陨星
A vision of ecstasy
蓦地浸入了迷幻的视觉
When you hold me, I’m alive
只有在你的怀抱里 我感到自己真实的存在着
这是我们一起遥望长空的钻漾年华
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
惊鸿一瞥仿佛让我感到日光的能量在心中散射开来
I saw the light inside your eyes
生命在你的眼眸里流转
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
如此璀璨的钻漾年华
养猪神曲啊。。。。
The Technicolor PhaseOwl CityI am the red in the rose, the flowers on the blankets on your bedroom floor我是玫瑰的一滴红晕,像花瓣铺满你闺房的地毯And I am the gray in the ghost我是灵性的灰that hides with your clothes behind your closet door藏在你门后的衣袋藏住时光I am the green in the grass that bends back from underneath your feet我是草地的一抹艳绿萦绕你腿边满庭留芳And I am the blue in your back alley view where the horizon and the rooftops meet我是那小巷中落日斜阳遍地金黄的深邃忧伤If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars你若点染我将染尽漫天星光You can go anywhere you wish cuz I’ll be there wherever you are我将追随你直到天涯海角,直到地老天荒wherever you are到任何有你的地方I will always meet your gaze我愿一如既往追随你的目光When we are lost in the Technicolor phase当我们迷失在缤纷的世界上I am the black in the book, the letters on the pages that you memorize你会犹然忆起我出现在你生命中那一页篇章And I am the orange in the overcast a color that you visualize我是那天际的晚霞那一缕深橙引你回眸相视溢彩流光I am the white in the walls that soak up all the sound when you cannot sleep我是那面雪白的砖墙在你辗转反侧时为你隔绝世人的纷扰伴你沉入梦乡And I am the peach in the starfish on the beach我是与海星嬉戏的阳光徜徉在沙滩上that wish the harbor wasn’t quite so deep好希望这海湾没有那般深邃悠长If you cut me I suppose I would bleed the colors of the evening stars致我最最亲爱的You can go anywhere you wish cuz I’ll be there wherever you arewherever you are无论你身处何方wherever you are永远都要记得wherever you are我一直在你身旁
I want my tears back
年少泪愿偿
The treetops, the chimneys, the snow bed stories, winter grey
炊烟渺渺绕层颠,灰雪夜谈照无眠
Wildflowers, those meadows of heaven, wind in the wheat
草花未凋乐土上,波纹縠皱风惊田
A railroad across waters, the scent of grandfatherly love
便恁车浆凌波去,踪影慈哀更难圆。
Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly's wings
但待年尽江海上,蝉翼月影惟我知
Where is the wonder where's the awe
曾要踏遍惊愕壮丽,念想已涣散踪迹。
Where's dear Alice knocking on the door
梦游过仙境的爱丽丝,只剩下敲门的背影
Where's the trapdoor that takes me there
暗门通年少多少惊奇怪异,却再难为我开启。
Where the real is shattered by a Mad March Hare
门后三月兔,一如既往分裂虚实边际。
Where is the wonder where's the awe
早已没有勇气踏上说走就走的旅行
Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for
也不再有执念为了梦想彻夜不休的激情
Before the years take me
可是啊,在尚未年华彻底老去之时
I wish to see
我渴盼着一日
The lost in me
再见到容颜未衰的自己
I want my tears back
愿偿年少泪
I want my tears back now
犹趁未老时
A ballet on a grove, still growing young all alone
园中舞影不歇人,似把一笑作青春
A rag doll, a best friend, the voice of Mary Costa
踏尽天涯余故友,执手且将旧曲温
第二句诗经遗风,看到就惊呆了:see you in your next life when we'll fly away for good 来生相会,共赴佳期stars in our own car we can drive away from here 星辰熠熠,载世载尘
《wake me up when September ends》译做《一觉睡到国庆节》
almost lover无缘的爱人
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌 的文章

随机推荐