初三作文题目英语作文该不该在晚上与朋友外出,并...

您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
初三英语作文:My Friend(我的朋友)带翻译
I have many good friends,Lily is one of the best.We play together since we two were very young. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her,they always pat her little head and say,&Oh,how lovely!&Lily is also very brave.I remember one evening two weeks ago,mom sent me to buy some salt and sugar downstair.When I was back on the darksome stairway,I suddenly saw a black shadow behind me,was that a ghost?I was so frightened that I cried &God!&At that very moment,Lily come,she rush at the shadow and shouted to it loudly till it disappeared,then we ran home safely...
Maybe you have already get it,yes,Lily is my dog,--my best friend,I love her.
我有许多朋友,莉莉就是我最要好的朋友之一。我们很小的时候就在一起玩了,她是个很漂亮的女孩子,人们见到她都忍不住拍拍她的小脑袋说,多可爱啊!她还非常的勇敢,我记得两周前的一个晚上,妈妈让我去楼下买点盐和糖,回来的时候,走在阴暗的楼梯间,我突然发现身后有个黑影,不会是鬼吧?我害怕地叫出声来,&天啊!&正在这时,莉莉来了,她朝那个黑影奔过去,还大喊大叫,直到它消失,后来我们都平安到了家。也许你已经猜到了,不错,莉莉就是我的一只小狗,&&我的好朋友,我喜欢她。
阅读本文的读者还看了:
Youll need the following: a cup of water, a cup of sugar, four large eggs, two cups of dried fruit, a teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of salt, a cup of brown sugar, lemon juice, nuts, and a bottle ...
A man passed by a coconut tree. A monkey in the tree threw a coconut to his head. The man touch his swell and ache head, then he picked up the coconut and drank the coconut milk. He also ate the pulp. ...
最新发布作文
编辑推荐阅读初三英语作文:天气预报Weather Report
Good evening ! Here&s the next day weather report for some main cities in Guangxi. Nanning is sunny. It is hot with the temperature from 20℃ to29℃. In Guilin, its temperature is arranged from 8℃to 13℃. It&s cold in the morning and at night. peole should wear more clothes in case of catching cold. Liuzhou is cloudy in the daytime and has a strong wind during the night time with the temperature from 11℃to 15℃. There will be beautiful sunshine in Wuzhou. People will feel comfortable to go out as the temperature is from 15℃to 22℃.That&s the weather report for today . Thank you for listening .
晚上好!这是广西的一些主要城市第二天的天气预报。南宁是晴天,很热。气温是20℃到29℃。桂林的温度是8℃到13℃。早上和晚上比较冷。以防感冒人们应该多穿点衣服。柳州白天多云,晚上有强风,温度是11℃到15℃。梧州阳光灿烂。温度是15℃到22℃。人们外出会感觉到很舒适。这是今天的天气报告。谢谢您的倾听。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语初三英语作文
本文由芳草嫣茵贡献
DOC文档可能在WAP端浏览体验不佳。建..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初三英语作文
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初三英语作文:假如你是张杰,你的英国朋友............_百度知道
初三英语作文:假如你是张杰,你的英国朋友............
你的英国朋友David听说你现在的周末生活与过去相比有很大的变化,她特地来询问有关情况。请根据下列信息,写一封回信告诉她你周末生活的变化。
不必去上学,可以
和朋友去公园划船。晚上
可以看电视,可以做自己
必须到学校上课
喜欢的事,例如,读书或和朋
做作业或复习功课
友去看电影。就寝时间
10点半,假如你是张杰,
提问者采纳
Please tell me something about you,
Now I don&#39,read books or see the film with my friends whenever I want to,s all changes now,Well it&#39,watch TV , When I finish that all I went to sleep at 10 o&#39, You know that I need to take the classes at school before ,What&#39,s too late that I have to go to the lib ,s more I can go to sleep at 9 pm ,Best wishes to you and your famliy , and have to do our homework as well as recover it,d like to,t need to take classes but to do what I&#39,My life at weekends has changed a lot, But it&#39,Take the picnic,Dear DavidHow nice to hear from you again,then I can design my time well and like study more than used to at school ,clock, ^-^
yours ZhangJie,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐