some words intype the two wordsb...

被动语态 试题 In the spoken English of some areas in the US, the "r" sounds ______at the end of the words.(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高二-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

被动语态 试题 In the spoken English of some areas in the US, the "r" sounds ______at the end of the words.
  In&the&spoken&English&of&some&areas&in&the&US&,&the&&r&&sounds&______at&the&end&of&the&words.
A.&are&dropped&&B.&drop&&&C.are&being&dropped&&D.have&dropped
红楼一梦丶今古丶鬼缠铃
  关于时态语态
rBCDBdropA最新牛津译林版 8B Unit4 A good read检测题二(总分150分 含答案)-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
最新牛津译林版 8B Unit4 A good read检测题二(总分150分 含答案)
来源:互联网 发表时间: 18:42:24 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
牛津译林版 8B Unit4 A good read单元检测卷二
(总分150分 考试时间120分钟)
一、单项选择(30分)
( )1. ---Have you decided _________ these books?
---Not yet.
A. what to do about B. what to do with C. how to do with D. how to do about ( )2. Eddie have to use the books to _________ the box on the fridge. A. get to
C. arrive in
D. reach to
( )3. ---Have you read a book _________ Gulliver?s Travels?
---Yes. I?ve already read it twice. A. call B. calling C. to call D. called ( )4. After the ship crashed _________ the rocks, Gulliver had swim as far as he could. A. to
C. against D. into ( )5. He was _________, so he fell down to have a rest.
A. tired out B. tired off C. tied out D. tied off ( )6. He found himself was tired _________ the ground when he woke up. A. onto
D. into ( )7. He shouted _________ them, the loud noise made them all fall _________.
D. over ( )8. These small men got up and continued _________ his body.
A. moving cross B. to move crossing C. moving across D. to move across ( )9. He tried _________ one hand free and finally managed _________ the ropes. A. breaking B. to break C. to break D. breaking ( )10. Sandy is not sure _________ the meanings of some words in the story. A. to
( )11. ---Do you know what _________ Jim yesterday?
---He fell off his bike and broke his legs. A. happen to
B. happened to
C. happened with
D. happen with
( )12. ---Could you tell me the story about Gulliver _________ your own words?
---Yes, of course. A. with
D. about ( )13. David didn?t say who _________ about this book.
A. to talk to B. to talk
C. talks to D. talks ( )14. Amy doesn?t know _________ write the report.
A. what to
B. what to do
D. how to do ( )15.I have no idea when _________ her the bad news.
A. will tell B. telling C. tell D. to tell
( )16. ---Will you please show me how to do the role-play exercise?
---Sure. Now let me tell you ________ first.
A. which to do B. how to do C. when to do D. what to do ( )17. I need your help because I don?t know ________.
A. how to do it B. how to do
C. what to do it D. what should I do ( )18.---How are you feeling here?
---It?s quite hot. I don?t know ________ to go or stay.
A. how B. when
C. whether D. where
( )19.---I don?t know ________ to do with this maths problem. It?s too hard.
--- You can ask your classmates or teachers for help. A. which B. how C. what D. when
( )20. Though he had often made his little sister ________, today he was made ________ by his little sister. A. to cry
( )21. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _________.
A. not to B. not to do C. not do D. do not to
( )22. He managed to make himself __________ with his ________ English.
A. breaking B. broken C. breaking D. broken
( )23. You _________ finish doing your homework first, and then you can watch TV for a while.
A. have to B. has to C. must D. can ( )24. He _________ walk to school because his bike is broken. A. have to
D. can ( )25. All the publishing house refused _________ the book.
A. publishing
B. to publishing
C. to publish
D. publish
( )26. ---How long can _________ the book?
---For two weeks. You must return it _________. A. in time B. on time C. in time D. on time
( )27. ---How many books can I borrow _________.
---A book once. A. at times
B. at a time
C. in no time
D. in time
( )28. If you can?t _________ the book to the library on time, you must _________ it.
A. renew B. renew from C. renew from D. renew ( )29. Treasure Island tells the story of a young boy who _________ the sea to look for _________ treasure. A. hiding B. hid C. hidden D. hid ( )30. Millie wants to travel and have exciting experiences _________.
A. in future
B. in a future
C. in the future
二、完形填空(20分)
Jim is interested in reading. One day, he wants to borrow a book from the can?t see assistants there, only some robots standing there. Then Jim says to one of , “Hey, give me a book.” But the robot work.
“What?s wrong the robot?” he asks Jack. Jack tells him, “When you want something from
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号TheEnglishinthefuturewillbequitedifferentfromtheEnglishoftoday.ItispossiblethatsomeEnglishwordsmayeven________completely.A.diedownB.dieoutC.dieoffD.dieofB略山东省曲阜一中10-11学年高一下学期期末考试(英语)答案

我要回帖

更多关于 type the two words 的文章

随机推荐