灌篮高手歌词翻译帮我翻译一小短英文。谢谢啦

哪位高手帮忙翻译一下以下的英文??谢谢啦~
哪位高手帮忙翻译一下以下的英文??谢谢啦~
1、My eyes have not seen the world as yours have.Please let me explore safely.Don't restrict me unnecessarily.
2、Housework will always be there.I'm only little for such a short time.Please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world,and do so willingly.
3、My feelings are tender.Please be sensitive to my needs.Don't nag me all day long.(You wouldn't want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness.)Treat me as you would like to be treated.
4、I am a special gift to you.Please treasure me,holding me accountable for my actions,giving me guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving manner.
5、I need your encouragement and your praise to grow.Please go easy on the criticism.Remember,you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
6、Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning myself.Permit me to fail so that I can learn from my mistakes.Then someday,I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
7、Please don't do things over for me.Somehow that makes me feel that my efforts didn't quite measure up to your expectations.I know it's hard,but please don't try to compare me with my brother or my sister.
8、Please don't be afraid to leave for a weekend together.Kids need vacations from parents,just as parents need vacations from kids.Besides,it's a great way to show us kids that your marriage is very special.
9、Please take me to worship regularly,setting a good example for me to follow.
1、My eyes have not seen the world as yours have.Please let me explore safely.Don't restrict me unnecessarily. 我的眼睛不能像你的(眼睛)一样,看到这个世界。请让我安全地摸索,不要加以不必要的限制。
2、Housework will always be there.I'm only little for such a short time.Please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world,and do so willingly.
家务活儿总是在那儿。我只有一点小小的要求,请你心甘情愿的花一点点短暂的时间,给我讲解这个精彩的世界里所发生的事情。
3、My feelings are tender.Please be sensitive to my needs.Don't nag me all day long.(You wouldn't want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness.)Treat me as you would like to be treated.我的情感还未成熟,请你敏感地觉察到我的需要。不要整天都对我唠叨(你也不想因你的好奇而被人唠叨)请 像你所想得到的待遇一样对待我。
4、I am a special gift to you.Please treasure me,holding me accountable for my actions,giving me guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving manner.
我是(上帝赐给)你的特殊礼物。请珍爱我,对我的行为负责,给我生活的指引,并以爱的方式训练我。
5、I need your encouragement and your praise to grow.Please go easy on the criticism.Remember,you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
我的成长需要你的鼓励和祈祷。请平易地看待评论,请记住,你可以(做到)不评论我,只评论我所做的事(对错与否)。
6、Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning myself.Permit me to fail so that I can learn from my mistakes.Then someday,I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
关于我自己,请给我做决定的自由。允许我失败,以便我能从自己的错误中得到教训。然后,某天,我才能对生活(生命)作出正确的决定。
7、Please don't do things over for me.Somehow that makes me feel that my efforts didn't quite measure up to your expectations.I know it's hard,but please don't try to compare me with my brother or my sister.
请不要为我做太多的事情。不知怎么,那样会让我觉得我的努力达不到你的期望。我知道这样很难,但请不要拿我和我的兄弟姐妹们做比较。
8、Please don't be afraid to leave for a weekend together.Kids need vacations from parents,just as parents need vacations from kids.Besides,it's a great way to show us kids that your marriage is very special.
请不要害怕出去一起过一个周末。孩子们需要从父母那儿得到他们的假期,就像父母需要从孩子们那儿得到假期一样。况且,这也是一个绝好的方式,向我们这些孩子们证明,你们的婚姻是多么的特别。
9、Please take me to worship regularly,setting a good example for me to follow.
请按时带我去做礼拜,为我竖立一个生活的好榜样。
其他回答 (2)
1\我的眼睛没看见世界,你的有。请让我安全地探索。Don' t徒然地制约我。
2\家事永远在那里。I' m仅一点在这样短时间。请需要时间解释事对我关于这个美妙的世界,并且那么愿意
3、我的感觉是嫩的。请对我的需要是敏感的。Don' t整天唠叨我。(您wouldn' 因为您希望被对待, t想要为您的爱打听唠叨。)对待我
4、请给我自由做出关于我自己的决定。允许我出故障,以便我可以从我的差错吸取教训。然后某天, I' ll准备做生活要求我的种类决定。
5、我是一件特别礼物给您。请珍惜我,拿着我对我的行动负有责任,给我指南居住和磨练我以爱恋的方式。
6、我需要您的鼓励和您的称赞增长。请省点用批评。记住,您能批评我做,无需批评我的事。
7、请don' t为我做事。莫名其妙地那做我感受那我的努力didn' t相当符合您的期望。我知道it' s艰苦,但是请don' t尝试我与我的兄弟或我的姐妹比较。
8、请don' t害怕一起离开在一个周末。正父母需要从孩子的假期孩子需要从父母的假期。其外, it' s一个巨大方式显示我们孩子您的婚姻是特别的。
9、请采取我通常崇拜,设置我的一个好例子能跟随。
1我还没有像你一样了解这个世界,请让我慢慢地去探索。请不要没有必要的束缚我
2我总是忙着做家务,只有那么一点点的时间属于我,请从容自然地将这个美妙的世界讲给我听
3我非常脆弱,所以我很敏感,请不要一天到晚的唠叨我。(您也不希望因为自己的好奇所以被唠叨吧?)请对待我就像对待你自己一样
4对你来说,我是一个非常特别的礼物。请因为我的作用珍爱我,拥有我,请教我生活的方式,请以爱的方式训练我
5我需要你的鼓励和赞扬伴我成长,请从容不迫地批评我,记住,您可以就事论事,请不要就事论人
6请让我自己决定关于我的事情,请允许我犯错,我可以从错误中吸取教训。有一天,我会以我自己的方式生活
7请不要重复的为我做事,要不然我总觉得我的努力总是打不到你的要求,我知道这很难,但请不要把我和兄弟姐妹比
8请不要害怕周末一起出发,孩子需要来自父母的假期,正像父母也需要来自孩子的假期一样,除此之外,这是一种非常好的方式展示给孩子们,你的婚姻很特别
9请让我尊敬您,树立一个好的榜样给我。让我学习
水平有限,仅供参考
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手进来帮我翻译一小句话,谢谢~_百度知道
请英语高手进来帮我翻译一小句话,谢谢~
海王集团公司是一个以运输保障专业化管理为核心业务的大型国有企业。就是这句话,请英语高手帮个忙,不胜感激
Sea king's group company is one with the conveyance guarantees profession turn to manage for core business of large and stateowned business enterprise.
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Haiwang Group is a specialized management of transport support for the core business of large-scale state-owned enterprises
Hai Wang Group is a large-scale State-owned enterprise who takes transport support specialization management as its core business.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一段英语论文的段落,感谢啦!!
麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一段英语论文的段落,感谢啦!! 20
&&&& 曾经在全球火爆一时的美国好莱坞大片Catch Me If You Can 在中国却遭遇了令人大跌眼镜的票房惨败。原因固然是多方面的,但片名的翻译却是不容忽视的重要原因之一。这部影片在中国大陆的译名是《我知道你是谁》,这个译名对于一部主要讲述FBI捉拿通缉犯的悬念迭出的侦探片的片名,显得语气平淡,气势薄弱,根本无法先声夺人,引人入胜。大部分观众并不知道“你是谁”,故而理所当然地影响了票房收入。有人评价说,其片名的直译《有本事来抓我》或许都要略胜一筹。读者们可以比较一下这部电影在港台地区和海外的其他译名,如《逍遥法外》、《智抓双雄》、《神鬼交锋》、《猫捉老鼠》等等,试想作为观众更愿意因为哪个片名而去买票欣赏就不难体会片名翻译对于商业效应的重要性了(郑玉琪,2006:67)。
&&&再如,由颇有人气的影后妮可 基德曼主演的2003年奥斯卡热门影片The Cold Mountain描述的是受尽战火洗礼的男主人公漫长而艰难的回家历程,他的家是一座有着他冰清玉洁的爱人守护着的名为“冷山”的偏僻小镇。这其实是一部动人的反映美国南北战争时期的爱情片,被直译为《冷山》,在中国就未能引起预期中的轰动效应,人们笑谈票房也一样“冷”。把这个没有什么名气的地点作为汉语片名固然在翻译上完全忠实于原文,却会误导观众,可能以为这是一部关于雪山冰川的灾难片呢!
补充:希望翻译答案不要用机翻,这个一眼都看的出来的,有功底的帮我看下!
Once a time in the United States, the world's hot Hollywood Catch Me If You Can in China has suffered a surprising defeat at the box office. While the reasons are many, but the title's translation is one of the important reasons can not be ignored. The film is in China's translation of "I know who you are," a translation for a major about the FBI arrest wanted man, bursting with suspense detective film titles seem dull tone, momentum is weak and can not head start, attractive . Most viewers do not know "who you are," Guer naturally affected the box office. Some people commented thatThe literal translation of its title, "to have a skill came for me," perhaps to be slightly better. Readers can compare this movie in Hong Kong and Taiwan and overseas, other translations, such as "large" and "intellectual grasp Heroes," "The Bourne confrontation", "cat and mouse", etc. Just as the audience is more willing because Which is not difficult to appreciate the title away tickets for the commercial effect of Title Translation experience the importance of the (Zhengyu Qi, 2006:67).Again, quite popular by the film starring Nicole Kidman in 2003 movie The Cold Mountain Oscar popular description of the baptism of the war hero suffered a long and difficult process to go home, he has his home is a pure and noble love guard called "Cold Mountain" in the remote town. This is a moving reflection of the American Civil War romance, is literally translated as "Cold Mountain", in China is expected to not cause a stir in effect, people joke about the box office too "cold." This little place known as the Chinese title of course is completely faithful to the original translation,It will mislead the audience, might think this is a disaster film about mountain glaciers too!
可不可以帮我把第二段单词顺序什么的再改下啊?就是从"再如"那开始,谢谢啦!
Fourth Topic: supporting electrical systemIts electrical regard basic requirement is in hydraulic system is clamping state prohibited belt machine movements operation. Electrical part design, the device independent original automatic line electrical part, the device arbitrary Fault shall affect automatic line normal work. Comprehensive security, efficiency, automation, convenient operation maintenance factors design and establishment PLC procedures ultimately function follows:1. Belt machine state of clamping, prohibited belt machine movements operation.2. Conduct belt machine movements operation belt machine automatic relax.3. System electricity, clamping system automatically relax.4. Entire line linked when clamping system automatically clamping.5. Pressure relays anti shorted, circuit design.6.plc procedures internal and external relay respectively application Antisticking design.7. Electromagnetic valve coil installation freewheeling diode extend relay contacts life.8. Any time manual control clamping relax.9. Belt positioning electromagnetic valve pulse signal control, energy saving.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高手来帮我翻译成英文一下,谢谢啦_百度知道
高手来帮我翻译成英文一下,谢谢啦
请问你是brucal.jeffrey吗?我是中国人。徐灵军的朋友。我的名字叫叶子荆。我们可以做朋友吗。 因为中国有些东西不方便 所以 我没有办法很好的联系你。我也不太懂英语。我并不是一个学习很好的女生。如果你看见了,请回一下好吗?老实说 这是我第一次发给外国人。
提问者采纳
Are you brucal.jeffrey?I am a Chinese,Xu Linjun's friend. My name is Ye Zijing.Can I make friends with you?I can't get in touch with you because it is not convenient for me.My English is poor.Besides, my study is not good ,either.If you see this letter,can you give me a reply?To be honest, it is the first time I
have written to a foreigner.Thank you~
提问者评价
Thank you,
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
excuse me.Are you brucal.jeffrey? I am Chinese. I am a friend of Xu Lingjun . My name is Jing leaves. We can be friends.
Because the Chinese something inconvenient. So I did a very good way to contact you. I do not understand English. I am not a very good girl to learn. If you see, please back please? Honestly this is my first letters to foreigners.
Excuse me, are you Brucal Jeffrey?
I am from China, my name is Ye Zijing. XU Lingjun's friend. Because it's not very convient here, i can't get in touch with you effectively. Furthermore i don't know much English.
I am a girl who did't
do very well in my study.
To tell the truth, it's my first time to write to a foreigner.
Would you please write back to me if you receive this (message/letter)?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐