英语问题!魁拔之十万火急下载!!!!!

英语问题!十万火急!!!!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语问题!十万火急!!!!
解答完之后,最好能给我讲一讲!
根据英文释义写出单词:
) group of people who like the same thing.
) word that describes the same woman or girl that you have just talked about
单项选择:
- Could you tell me (
- I'm co...
circleherself Awhat ifto get along
with你好好听课就都会了
采纳率:100%
1.club2.不会D不会to stay along together
对不起哦,我英语成绩不怎么好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包英语问题!十万火急!!!!!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语问题!十万火急!!!!!
请给我仔细讲解一下下面这道题:
(1)-What's your father doing, Brad?
- He's talking with a friend of (
) in the sitting mom.
D. himself
(2)My bike is broken, so I have to go to school
唉,几个人的答案都错了,答案应该是“C C A”,有没有明白的人给我讲一讲啊!
我有更好的答案
near多用于地理上位置上的近比如,两座楼近。almost表示程度上的接近就比如题中的高度相近。
AAA 第一题前后主语一致 排除B选项 OF是介词后面用人称代词的宾格 his的话 一般说 His friend 第二题自行车属于交通工具 应该用介词BY搭配 By bike表示骑自行车 这句话表示 我的自行车坏了 所以我必须用我妈妈的自行车到学校 我是这么认为的第三题 这句话意思表示几乎我们家屋子一样高 表程度 排除C Hardly一般用在句中 表示几乎不。。。 Near一般表示地理位置接近 不表示程度上接近 楼主没有公布答案 不知道做的对不对啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包十万火急的英语问题_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
十万火急的英语问题
it is not ()to hear the fire alarm ,and then to see,seconds later,men hurrying from all parts of the town ,in cars,on bikes,on foot men the direction of the fir satation 为什么写unusual?而不是usual?
说明那块地方一直发生火灾啊
大家逃难都满整齐的啊所以听见fire alarm 不算不平常的事 (it is not unsual)
采纳率:23%
这句话的意思就是:在火灾发生的情况下,一般都不会先听到火警铃响后几秒才看到火焰...可是事实上我们都是先听到火警铃响才看到火焰的所以用unusual, 就和not一起表示双重否定如果用usual的话
这里是双重否定。
it is not unusual=it is usual但语气上前者更为强烈
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
十万火急的英语问题the cake tasting delicious was .为什么是tasting,而不是tasted?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给个完整的句子.光是这个你给的,我也会觉得是句子本身有问题.我觉得楼上的解答也不妥.人尝也不会说the cake tasting delicious的.Vicky
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tasting 表示主动,是人尝起来感觉不错.
动名词做表语,修饰the cake.
感官动词 原形就能表被动了相当于系动词: 如: smell, feel, taste, lookIt looks good.It feels like a ..It smells good.
taste 是系动词。用法如同is/are,不需要被动直接+ 形容词。就如同feel, 例句:the material feels smooth, 料子(摸起来)很光滑
tasting dilicious 是现在分词做了cake 的定语,相当于the cake which tastes dilicious......,表示主动,指“人尝起来感觉不错”。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
回答英语问题,十万火急九、Rewrite the underlined parts of the following sentences after the models:Model 1:(If they had free time and no TV),they might rediscover reading.(With free time and no TV),they might rediscover reading.Model 2:(If they had not the distraction of TV),they might sit around together and talk to one another.(Without the distraction of TV),they might sit around together and talk to one another.1,(If we had your support),we might succeedc in performing our task.2,(Even if there were air and water),plants still couldn't grow on the moon.3,(If you don't work hard),you will accomplish nothing.4,(If it had not been for their assistance(帮助)),he would have found himself in trouble.十、Answer the following questions after the model:Model:What does Mr.Mayer propose in his article?(TV broadcasting,prohibit,for sixty to ninety minutes,every evening)He proposes(that)TV broadcasting be prohibited for sixty to ninety minutes every evening.1,What did the monitor(班长) propose at the class meeting?(we,put on a short play ,at the English evening)2,Which places of interest do you suggest he visit?(the Great Wall,the Summer Palace,etc.)3,What did the director propose?(the novel ,make into a film)4,How is the dispute(争端) to be settled?What is your proposal?(by peaceful means(手段))全答出来了,给50分.不是翻译,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
九、依照例句仿写句子(例句里是将条件状语从句改写为伴随状语从句)1.With your support,we might succeed in performing our task.2.Even with air and water,plants still could'nt grow on the moon.3.Without working hard,you will accomplish nothing.4.Without their assistance,he would have found himself in trouble.十、仿例句回答问题1.The monitor proposed at the class meeting that we put on a short play at the English evening.2.I suggested that he visit the Great Wall,the Summer Palace,etc.3.The director proposed that the novel be made into a film.4.My proposal is that the dispute be settled by peaceful means.(如果不拘形式,第4题也可以写成:I propose that the dispute be settled by peaceful means.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1, with your support2, Even with air and water3, Without work hard4, Without their assistance's help1,The monitor propose that we put on a short play at the English evening.2,...
91.With your support,we might succeeded in performing our task.2.with air and water,plants still couldn't grow on the moon.3.without your hard work,you will accomplish nothing.4.wi...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 2009年日语三级真题 的文章

随机推荐