qtZN61MU94
他有很短的头发和蓝色的眼睛
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他留短发,蓝眼睛
他,短发,蓝眼睛
他有蓝色的眼睛,头发很短
他短头发,蓝眼睛
扫描下载二维码Tom got very angry when he realized he__ A.was being made fun of B.is made fun of C.had made fun of 谢啦!
┃斑驳丶DsL
c.当得知自己被戏弄了后tom非常生气.该句表被动所以a错误,被戏弄改动作以完成,用一般时态的b错误.c表示过去完成时.
题目里面没有D啊
哦,对不起,D.has been made fun of
对不起我也错了,没注意后面两个he后面动词的时态相同也是错的。
那为什么选D啊,谢谢
这个区别我的记忆有点模糊。
首先是认为realized已经用了过去式,后面的have就不能再用过去式。
还有一个就是这里的被动语态我也说错了,应该是过去完成时的被动语态,
主语+had(hadn't)+been+过去分词+其他。
所以是D,抱歉。其实我的英语也一般。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
Mr. Grey was a biology professor, and he had a collection of very unusual bones. He was very proud of them. Then one year he got a new and better job at another university, so his wife called a truck to carryall their possessions (东西) to their new home while her husband was away at work.
The next day three men started taking the things out of Mrs Grey's house and putting them into the truck,when one of them brought out a large wooden box. He was about to throw it into the truck with all the other things when Mrs Grey ran out of her house and said , "Please treat that box very carefully! That one has allmy husband's bones in it."
The man was so surprised that he nearly dropped the box on his feet. 1.Mr. Grey was very proud of his collection of bones because _____. 
[
]A. they were very expensive B. they were of all kinds of animals C. they were not ordinary and very difficult to get D. they were useful in his work 2.Which of the following is not right? 
[
]A. Mr. Grey wasn't pleased with his old job. B. Mrs. Grey was his husband's good helper.C. Mr. Grey cared more for the bones than for anything else. D. The truck wasn't the Greys'. 3.In this passage, "my husband's bones" means "_____". 
[
]A. bones collected by my husband B. bones left by my husband after eatingC. bones of my husband's body D. bones of my husband's parents' 4.The man who brought the box nearly dropped it on his feet _____. 
[
]A. when he thought there were bones of a dead body in it B. because he thought the bones were very expensiveC. because he thought he would break the box D. when he knew Mr. Grey was dead 5.Which of the following is the best title for this passage? 
[
]A. Mr. Grey and His Bones B. "My Husband's Bones"C. The Collection of Bones D. Treat the Box Carefully
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读理解。
Mr. Grey was a biology professor, and he had a collection of very unusual bones. He was very proud of them. Then one year he got a new and better job at another university, so his wife called a truck to carryall their possessions (东西) to their new home while her husband was away at work.
The next day three men started taking the things out of Mrs Grey's house and putting them into the truck,when one of them brought out a large wooden box. He was about to throw it into the truck with all the other things when Mrs Grey ran out of her house and said , "Please treat that box very carefully! That one has allmy husband's bones in it."
The man was so surprised that he nearly dropped the box on his feet. 1.Mr. Grey was very proud of his collection of bones because _____. 
[
]A. they were very expensive B. they were of all kinds of animals C. they were not ordinary and very difficult to get D. they were useful in his work 2.Which of the following is not right? 
[
]A. Mr. Grey wasn't pleased with his old job. B. Mrs. Grey was his husband's good helper.C. Mr. Grey cared more for the bones than for anything else. D. The truck wasn't the Greys'. 3.In this passage, "my husband's bones" means "_____". 
[
]A. bones collected by my husband B. bones left by my husband after eatingC. bones of my husband's body D. bones of my husband's parents' 4.The man who brought the box nearly dropped it on his feet _____. 
[
]A. when he thought there were bones of a dead body in it B. because he thought the bones were very expensiveC. because he thought he would break the box D. when he knew Mr. Grey was dead 5.Which of the following is the best title for this passage? 
[
]A. Mr. Grey and His Bones B. "My Husband's Bones"C. The Collection of Bones D. Treat the Box Carefully
阅读理解。
[
[
[
[
[
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-5
CAAAB知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心初二英语选择1.He came in very______,l didn't notice him at first.A.quiteB.quietC.quitelyD.quietly2.We ________ to attend the meeting last week.A.invitedB.were invitedC.had invitedD.had been invited3.Mr Jackson has got a big flat________A.to liveB.to live inC.lived inD.for living
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码使用次数:7
入库时间:
man got a new car and he was very proud of it. One day, when he came back home.
He saw his three-year-old son happily hitting the new car with a toy hammer. He
broke off the paint on the car. The man was so angry that he ran to his son,
took away his hammer from him, and used the hammer to hit the boy’s hands as
hard as he could for punishment(惩罚)。The poor boy cried loudly but his father didn’t
care at all.
When the father calmed down, he
took his son to the hospital as soon as he could. Although the doctor tried to
save the broken bones, he had to cut the fingers from both of the boy’s hands
in the end
When the boy woke up in the hospital and saw his hands ,he innocently(天真地)said“Daddy, I’m sorry about your car.”Then
“But when are my fingers going to grow back?” The father
Think about this story when someone steps on your feet or when you want to
argue with someone. Cars can be repaired, but broken bones and hurt feelings
often can’t.
People make mistakes. We are also allowed to make mistakes. We often fail to
see the differences between people and their actions. We forget that the
forgiveness is greater than argument Think before you act!
The boy broke off the paint on his father’s car because he ______
A. played just for fun
B. was proud of the car
C. didn’t like the car
D. wanted to make his father angry.
The phrase calmed down in the reading means______
A. got very tired and weak
B. was very frightened and sad
C. was not very worried or excited
D .didn’t care any more.
The father felt very sad because______A. His car couldn’t be repaired
B. his son was innocent
C. the doctor he met was not good enough.
D. he couldn’t get back his son’s fingers
We can learn from the reading _____
A. there is no differences between people and their actions
B. the boy’s father had no forgiveness at all.
C. people sometimes make mistakes.
D. few people think before they act.
The best title for the reading would be _____
Father and Son
B. A Broken Car
C. Be Patient
D. Careless is needed.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载