I wrote this newsletterr...

this week I wrote a letter to Helen who gives adv_百度作业帮
this week I wrote a letter to Helen who gives adv
this week I wrote a letter to Helen who gives advice to people in the newspaper.什么意思
这个星期我给海伦写了谁给的建议人们在报纸上的一封信I wrote a letter to the leader of the Red ArrowsI wrote a letter to the leader of the Red Arrows and asked him if I could meet the Red Arrows because I am really a big fan of them and want to be a pilot when I grow up.I ___85___ a letter before Chris_百度作业帮
I wrote a letter to the leader of the Red ArrowsI wrote a letter to the leader of the Red Arrows and asked him if I could meet the Red Arrows because I am really a big fan of them and want to be a pilot when I grow up.I ___85___ a letter before Chris
I wrote a letter to the leader of the Red ArrowsI wrote a letter to the leader of the Red Arrows and asked him if I could meet the Red Arrows because I am really a big fan of them and want to be a pilot when I grow up.I ___85___ a letter before Christmas,and he invited me to spend a day with them.\x05That day,we were taken to the Red Arrows headquarters to meet our guide.I was so excited and could not wait to see the planes.First,we ___86___ to see five red Arrow Hawks being serviced.We also saw ___87___ a red Arrow Hawk with a technician who explained how the plane works.After this,we went outside to watch the pilots walk across to their planes.We then ___88___ to the air traffic control tower.The view was great!The air traffic controllers were really friendly.The Red Arrows’ display was fantastic!After the display,we had lunch together and I talked to the pilots.Jas,also ___89___ as the Boss,told me his favourite moment was flying Red1 in New York with red,white and blue smoke coming out of the ___90___ of his plane.All the pilots were friendly and we even talked about their favourite pizza!\x05I feel really ___91___ to have met the pilots and their team.This mind-blowing day which I will never forget has made me want to be a pilot even more!85.A) sent\x05\x05B) received\x05\x05C) asked\x05\x05\x05D) mailed86.A) got\x05\x05B) brought\x05\x05C) took\x05\x05\x05D) went87.A) above\x05\x05B) below\x05\x05\x05C) inside\x05\x05\x05D) outside88.A) went up\x05\x05B) got up\x05\x05\x05C) picked up\x05\x05D) looked up89.A) understood\x05B) meant\x05\x05\x05C) made\x05\x05\x05D) known90.A) front\x05\x05B) back\x05\x05\x05C) left\x05\x05\x05D) right91.A) surprised\x05B) well\x05\x05\x05C) lucky\x05\x05\x05D) intrested
B D C D D B C
A D C A D B CLove Letter 歌词_百度知道
Love Letter 歌词
提问者采纳
R://music, families, so amazedSoldiers far awayIt makes me ask the question babyDid you get my card.baidu?(did you get my card, holidaysLove making historyA toast to our victoriesSweet dreams?(tell me did you read my love letter,Hope these words find you in the perfect moodI wrote this letter according to my love for youSo I hope this paper will travel safely to where you areBecause the melody is custom made for your heartThough near or far I will find a way to send my loveOnly pray that it don&#39? (huh)Did you read my /song/" target="_blank">http, smiling faceSpirit filled?)Did it touch your heart:The World&#39, butterfliesHt come back return to senderIf you are reading this I hope that things are wellAnd you can text me back:Love Letter歌手, reminds meDid you get my card? (my card)(did you get my card girl. Kelly专辑. KellyLa la la la la laLa la la laDid you get my card?)When you read my love letter(girl when you read my love letter)I hope these, side by sideBest friends?(did it lift you up? yeah)Did you read my love letter? (yeah yeah)When you read my love letter(when you read my love letter)Weekends and birthdaysCelebrations歌曲名, you can write me backJust check your mailDid you get my card?(did it touch your heart? yeah)Did it touch your heart?Did it touch your heart?) (yeah)Did youS GreatestLove LetterR? (yeah)Did it touch your heart, heaven praiseMemories in my mindReminiscing of good timesMiracles?When you read my love letterSunny days?(did it make you wanna me baby)When you read my love letter(when you got my love letter)All the ladies sing for meLadies singLa la la la la la la la la<a href="http.baidu?)Did you read my love letter, love)Did you get my card? (girl tell me)Did it touch your heart://music?Did you read my love letter?(did it make you smile? (when you read)When you read my love letter (my love
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Musings on Dialectics – 1 [This is a letter I wrote to friends on Sept &#46;&#46;&#46;
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Musings on Dialectics – 1 [This is a letter I wrote to friends on Sept &#46;&#46;&#46;
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口the pen ____ I wrote the letter was lost.句中为什么是with which呢?which 和that不行吗?为啥呢?_百度知道
the pen ____ I wrote the letter was lost.句中为什么是with which呢?which 和that不行吗?为啥呢?
提问者采纳
那就是缺at,如He choose the way in which he can fi ,which前就用什么介词,例如先行词是school..看先行词需要什么介词搭配which前的介词跟定语从句修饰的内容有关.,故which前用in .因为way和in才能搭配,被修饰的内容与什么介词搭配
你还没说明白莪问的。为啥么不能用which 或that呢?
因为 你那句话可以翻译成“我【用来】写信的这支笔已经丢了”write letter 【with】pen如果你填which 或者that,letter后面必须要加with【the pen】 which I wrote the letter【 with】
提问者评价
噢噢。懂了。非常感谢。楼下の莪真的看不懂啊。不好意思啦。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 newsletter 的文章