扫描下载二维码One winter,my cousin and I were playing toy阅读理解答案_高中英语阅读_语文学习网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
One&winter,my&cousin&and&I&were&playing&toy阅读理解答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
One&winter,my&cousin&and&I&were&playing&toy阅读理解答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:21:49
One winter,my cousin and I were playing toy blocks in the yard.My mom was out for shopping to get groceries and my dad was asleep upstairs in his room.Suddenly,it started to snow.First it was just a little.But then it started to pour heavily.Then,we put the finishing touches to our blocks and headed back inside.Right when I opened the sliding glass door,my cousin fell down on the slippery wooden stairs.I let go of the door,my worst mistake,you see.The door locks automatically but I had put a rock,right next to the door so it wouldn’t close.But while I was running to my cousin’s aid I’d accidentally kicked the rock.Now,my cousin and I were locked outside.And unfortunately it started to get really windy.It was really freezing with the snow.First we started to call my dad,but he was sleeping soundly.I mean sleep-through-a-tornado-soundly.It was of no use.Then I tried to climb over the fence but it didn’t work because the fence was iced by snow and wind,and the fence is six feet high.So,I climbed up to my tree house and brainstormed some ideas on ways to get out.At one point,I was seriously considering jumping out of the tree house and use the trampoline(蹦床)to jump over the fence.So,we got to work.First,I took out the trampoline.Then I started to jump.First try―I almost cracked my head.Second try―this time I convinced my cousin to do it but at the last second,he thickened out.Third try―I jumped and missed but at the last second,my hand caught the fence,and with a lot of pushing I finally climbed over the fence and luckily,I fell on a big snow drift. Finally,my mom came back.Then I got inside and unlocked the door for my cousin to get in.Then we shared this story with my mom and dad.【语篇导读】本文是一篇故事。作者叙述的是自己小时候和表弟玩耍、探险的故事。25.When the author wanted to jump out,the main problem was that    . A.the fence was icyB.the fence was slippery and highC.the trampoline couldn’t bear the weightD.the trampoline was too small解析:细节理解题。根据文章第四段的第一句话“Then I tried to climb over the fence but it didn’t work because the fence was iced by snow and wind,and the fence is six feet high.”可知作者想跳是因为篱笆太滑并且高。答案:B26.The attitude of the author’s cousin towards jumping on trampoline seems    . A.passive         B.positiveC.indifferent D.objective解析:细节理解题。passive“被动的”;positive“积极的”;indifferent“冷淡的”;objective“客观的”。根据文章第五段的“Second try―this time I convinced my cousin to do it but at the last second...”可知作者的表弟是被动地跳篱笆的。故选A项。答案:A27.The underlined words “thickened out”in Paragraph 5 most probably mean    . A.fell down B.cried outC.jumped up D.backed out解析:词义猜测题。fall down“摔倒”;cry out“大声哭出来”;jump up“跳起来”;back out“退出,收回”。根据文章第五段的“Third try―I jumped and missed but at the last second,my hand caught the fence,and with a lot of pushing I finally climbed over the fence and luckily,I fell on a big snow drift.”可知作者的表弟退回去了,只有作者一人跳过了。故选D项。答案:D28.Which would be the best title of the text?A.Climbing Fence in the SnowB.An Adventure in YardC.Friendship Produces PleasureD.We Are Independent解析:细节理解题。Climbing Fence in the Snow“雪中跳篱笆”;An Adventure in Yard“院中冒险”;Friendship Produces Pleasure“友谊创造快乐”;We Are Independent“我们是独立的”。通读全文,作者主要叙述自己玩耍并探险的全部经过。故选B项。答案:B
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)河南省洛阳市学年高中三年级第二次统一考试英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
河南省洛阳市学年高中三年级第二次统一考试英语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券