my favourite sportbook 英...

my favourite book 80词英语作文 急!
My favorite book Do you know JANE LOVE It's my favorite book !I allready read it 5 times!Jane love -- the heroine,a strong personality,honest,hard and soft,stand on one's own,the positive enterprising women.She came from a humble background,looks ordinary,but she is not this inferiority.Her contempt for those in power and arrogance,laugh at their stupidity,showing that the vertical self-improvement personality and happy ideal.She has strong vitality,never bow to fate.Finally have their own desire a better life.Edward Fairfax Rochester -- Saan Field manor,has the wealth and health,when young,he lived a bohemian life,later determined to live,like Jane love and asked her to marry him.In his later years due to his first wife crazy fire and lost an arm,and the blind (later regains the sight of one eye).Finally becoming Jane love husband.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My favourite book is Harry Potter. It’s written by J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter is a magical school student who wears glasses and has no parents. He is very brave and clever. When I first read the...
扫描下载二维码My favourite book——《Harry Porter》
My favourite book is 《Harry Porter》.
"Harry Porter" is a British writer J K Rowling's fantasy literature series of novels, the former six to the Hogg Watts magic school as the main stage, is the description of the protagonist Harry Porter in the Hogg Watts magic school six year study life and adventures.
“Harry Potter," the one and only, it also attracted the attention of children, adolescents and adults. For children, Harry Potter is fairy tale in conquest the Dragon Prince; for young people, he is the real world of young students; for adults, he is also a typical hero beat vision, change the world.
I like this book very much . I think Harry Porter is a clever and brave boy . He can play the Quidditch very well.
He helps the wizards to expel the underworld . Most of people in the world knows his story . His story inspired and touched many people . Do you agreed with me ?
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
(yuanzhen719)
(richard0129)
(balababaa)
(GYFsusie1105)My Favourite Book
-Stars, My Favourite Book
MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
My Favourite Book
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
My Favourite Book - The Stars
I was always late, you never afraid,
that we could be falling
All our friends would say, maybe we should wait,
but they can't see what's coming
And to this day, when everything breaks,
you are the anchor that holds me
And that is why we'll always make it
How I know your face, all the ways you move,
you come in, I can read you
You're my favourite book
All the things you say, the way you shift your eyes
I never knew there was someone, to make me come alive
When the days are long, and the thunder with the storm,
can always get me crying
You can make my bed, I'll fall into it,
shattered but not lonely
Because I never knew a home,
until I found your hands, when I'm weathered
You come to me, you're my best friend
And that is why we'll always make it
You're my favourite book
I never knew there was someone,
to make me come alive
And when we're making love
I'd give up everything for your touch
You're my favourite book
I never knew there was someone, to make me come alive
When you go to work all the day I wait
For you to come home, recount our time,
in our little place
你可能会喜欢的精选集
去年老喜欢的一首歌 尤其是歌词&&
算小清新吧~
Ria and connor 1
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏My Favourite Book 的人们
听My Favourite Book 的人也听
关注虾米:您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
My&Favourite&Book
My&Favourite&Book
分类:&& 更新:&& 来源:网络
My&Favourite&Book
&&& My favourite book is Harry Potter.It’s one of my favourite sparetime readings and it’s written by J. K. Rowling. She had the idea about Harry Potter when she was on train, “Harry just walked into my head.” She said later. She started writing the first edition of Harry Potter the next day.&&& Harry Potter is a magical school student who wears glasses and has no parents, now he is 16 years old. He is very brave and known by everyone because he is the only person who will not die by devil. At school, he has two good friends, they are Rone and Henry.&&& When read the book my first time, I feel very exciting and interesting. So I read it again and again, each time I have different feelings, sometimes I even feel as if I’ &&& m one of Potter’s partners. Now there are seven edition of Harry Potter published and they are very popular with young students. Books about Harry Potter have sold millions of copies all over the world.
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
初中英语作文相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite 的文章