Happybeyond the memoryy,The ra...

求《A happy memory in my Junior High School》英语作文,
当那个当hM6P
My time at junior high schoolhas been mostly good.I've been at junior high schoolsince 2004.In the first year,I made some good friends,and had a lot of fun.However ,I didn't do so well at school in Grades 6 and 7.I didn't study hard enough.Fortunately,my friends showed me that education is important for my future,and I began to work harder at school.I used to be a bit shy,but my friends and teachers have helped me to be more confident.Now I know that I have the ability to do good work.My reports in Grade 8 were much better than in Grades 6 and 7.I'm very happy that I'm no longer bottom of the class.Since Grade 8,I think Ihave become more confident.I have learned a lot at junior high school.I have worked hard and I have enjoyed these last four years.I hope to do well in the final exam.I want to make my parents and teachers proud of me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】Happy Memory in Childhood 小时候美好的回忆_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Happy Memory in Childhood 小时候美好的回忆
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.47MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢《Time clean the memory》But sth.will never be forgot.Happy for one hundred day._土豆_高清视频在线观看Table Booking
20+ people
Special Requests
This playful concoction is from Ashleyin RA Sushi Corona.
Find Out More
Get Happy in the RA!
Four Chopsticks. Two People. One Price.
Every Wednesday, 3 PM
Sign up today for The Hook Up and enjoy a free Shareable, up to $10 on your next visit. You'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials and all other awesomeness in the RA!
It’s more fun in the RA!
Ra SushiTHE SHOPS AT PEMBROKE GARDENS
201 SW 145th Terrace
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Before the day of feasting with the family and those awkward conversations you avoid all year long, celebrate...
We have seven new shareable seasonal specials, and three new creative cocktails for you to enjoy. Whether you roll...
Centrally located at the corner of North Scottsdale Road and Thunderbird Square, we relocated from Kierland...
Image Gallery
Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up and be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events happening in the RA.
Contact Info

我要回帖

更多关于 beyond the memory 的文章

随机推荐