mysql locatee the store on...

ipadio on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app ipadio by Nemisys, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Nemisys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
ipadio is the easiest and fastest way to create and share audio.Use this free app to record and upload audio to the web.The ipadio app lets you record up to 60 minutes of high quality audio and then add titles, descriptions, images, and geo-locate your recording before it is instantly uploaded to
account or cross-posted to your Twitter, Facebook, Wordpress, Posterous, Blogger, Live Spaces, or LiveJournal accounts. Each audio clip also comes with its own selection of embed codes, which you can grab off your online ipadio account, meaning you can also put your recording on your website.The ipadio app is designed to seek out the best connectivity possible and to upload your data bit by bit, depending on your bandwidth. So, if you’ve got weak signal, you can just hit upload and ipadio will keep working away until the file is uploaded.Our app offers the option to either record and upload, or live stream your audio straight to the web, direct from your phone. ipadio is used by podcasters, educators, radio DJs, travel bloggers, charities, and individuals around the world to create and upload high quality audio with minimal fuss.By downloading the app, an online account
will also be created for you. From there, you can access additional features such as embed codes, RSS feeds, download options, listener stats, and the chance to adjust your privacy settings.ipadio is also a great way to record phone calls. Call one of our local ipadio numbers and enter your unique PIN. You can then add a call and merge the two, meaning both sides of the conversation will be recorded and the audio automatically appears in your online account. But don’t forget to tell people first if you’re recording them!ipadio also now offers a video recording option in our app. This feature was developed for the London 2012 Paralympic Games and allows you to record and instantly broadcast up to three minutes of high quality video. If you would like this feature enabled on your app please email . Please note that we are currently limiting this feature to charities, educators, and journalists, but are working on making this available to all consumers as soon as we can.For any more information or support in using ipadio, please email .
What's New in Version 3.10
Bug fixes to support iPhone 6.
Screenshots
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.10Size: 6.7 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Andy AyersInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&117 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Submerged! on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Submerged! by Backlight, LLC, get iTunes now.
Submerged!
By Backlight, LLC
Game Center
Description
ACTIONGripping submarine warfare action with challenging underwater foes. Compete with up to 4 other players in online multiplayer action, or take on the battle yourself in single-player.STRATEGYUse cunning and stealth to gain the upper hand! Find and collect upgrade parts that allow each player to define their own play style with unique advantages.VARIETYMultiple gaming modes make for endless adventure! Immerse yourself in "Conquest" where it's everyone for themselves, or take down the enemy with a friend in "Team Skirmish"! If that's not enough, try searching for the ultimate treasure and make it back alive in "Davy Jones".SIMULATIONSubmerged offers a unique retro gaming experience! Using only primitive instruments, you must navigate treacherous waters, locate and identify objects, and avoid innocent marine-life. It's "hide-and-seek" unlike you've ever played before!ON-GOINGLook forward to additional game packs, smarter foes, and other additions in future versions!SUBMERGE!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Work in progress!
I like the game. Reminds me of the old Hunt for Red October. N how do you judge depth of your sub, target, obstacles? Can there be some indication that your torpedoes are hitting the target or are hitting you? I keep running into things rocks, whales, torpedoes...can't tell most of the time.
I purchased homing torpedoes and most of the time they seem to miss...or perhaps they hit but I don't know it.
Please improve...I want to give this 5 stars and I will with quick updates.
The Next Big Thing
This game is built for the quick pickup game and the avid gamer, looking for a multiplayer experience and add-on's.The controls are fairly intuitive, pinging to ID objects and thrust/depth. Self explanatory. The variety of gameplay types helps keep it fresh too. I agree with HistoryBuff that relative torpedo movement and the AI sub information is obscure (if I'm at X depth, and they're at Y depth, then I know my torpedoes probably won't work, buy a mine might). A pre-warning &torpedo launch& and a visual of incoming/outgoing torpedo path on the radar would be helpful.I am excited for future versions and I know the developers will bring new things to this great game!
. . . . . Waste of Money . . . . .
Absolute junk. Period. I'll take simple, if it's fun and works. This does neither. As the man says, &Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances.& Well, for anyone even thinking about it, let MY $2.99 loss be your free lesson. There's better ways to throw away three bucks. Very disappointed. And you just know you have &SUCKER!& stamped on your forehead when an entire menu ... even before the game starts ... offers you upgrades at 99cents each! (again, for a PAID app) . . . eagle10k
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$0.99Category: Version: 1.0Size: 28.3 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, SpanishSeller: Backlight, LLCCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&19 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Smart Torpedos$0.99Reinforced Walls$0.99Bonus Torpedos$0.99Treasure Hunter$0.99Auto Repair Kit$0.99Geo-Surveyor$0.99Bonus Repair Kits$0.99
More by Backlight, LLC
Follow us on .
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Junos Pulse on the App Store on iTunes
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Junos Pulse by Juniper Networks Inc., get iTunes now.
Junos Pulse
By Juniper Networks Inc.
Description
Junos Pulse for iOS enables secure connectivity over SSL VPN to corporate applications and data from anywhere, at any time. Using Junos Pulse, you can connect securely to your corporate Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN gateway and gain instant access to business applications and networked data from wherever you are.REQUIREMENTS:Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Gateway running version 6.4 or later. Learn more at http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/app-notes/3500191-en.pdf. Please check with your Help Desk or Corporate IT department to be sure your SSL VPN is ready for Junos Pulse for iOS.JUNOS PULSE v1.0 FEATURES:o
SSL VPN connectivity using ESP or SSL transport mode to the Juniper SA Series gateway.o
Connects to one SA Series gateway at a time while allowing you to store information for multiple gateways in Configurations for later use.o
Automatically reconnects to the SA Series SSL VPN Gateway upon network changes (3G to Wi-Fi, or vice-versa), temporary network disruptions, or when your iOS device wakes up from sleep.o
Option to Email Logs to IT Support for troubleshooting and assistance.JUNOS PULSE v2.0 FEATURES:o
Access to web-based applications and corporate email within the app. Access is provided via the Juniper SSL VPN Rewriter.JUNOS PULSE v2.0.2 FEATURES:o
Support for secondary authentication when client certificate authentication is the primary authentication method.o
The app no longer exits when suspended. This allows the login process to be "paused" while credentials are obtained from a 3rd party app.JUNOS PULSE v2.1.0 FEATURES:o
The app is now a universal iOS app, with native user interfaces for all platforms (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad).JUNOS PULSE v3.0.0 FEATURES:o
Adds support for mobile device management (MDM) and configuration capabilities found in the iOS platform – including enforcing and setting passcode policies, provisioning and removal of Microsoft Exchange profiles, provisioning of VPN and Wi-Fi settings, remote locate and track and remote lock and wipe of lost or stolen iPhones and iPads, and inventory and restriction of applications – allowing Apple iPhones and iPads to be configured and managed over the air (OTA) by the Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite 3.0.JUNOS PULSE v4.0.0 FEATURES: o
Several user interface enhancements to integrate Junos Pulse Collaboration (which is available as a license with the Junos Pulse Secure Access Service (SSL VPN)) on the Junos Pulse home page for iOS devices. Junos Pulse Collaboration can be launched and enable users to connect to meetings and collaborate from iOS devices. o
Several enhancements to iOS Mobile Device Management (MDM), including the ability to control Apple MDM features in iOS 5 for iCloud and Exchange ActiveSync.o
The ability to configure VPN on Demand settings from within the Junos Pulse configuration menu.Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.0.8.50589
Pulse Mobile 5.0R8New features:oiOS 8 firmware support.oImprovements in App VPN SDK.Issues fixed in PulseM5.0R8 for iOS:317677 – On iOS 8 devices, per App VPN application traffic is not going through VPN tunnel.318368 – In App VPN SDK Handle IO failures properly on iOS.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Not sure why such harsh reviews ... Is it possible back end settings are not set right? I work on MAG4610s and this app is just flawless.
I wish I can give it 10 stars.
Needs iOS update
This new update to the Jewnos Pulse is worse than the last! I still cannot stay connected to the corporate network while playing clash of clans. I keep getting kicked off after deploying half of my troops during a battle then I lose my loot! The Junos owe me elixir! Ive even been kicked off three times while writing this review! Not happy right now!
Get new coders!
This recent update actually made the vpn worse for me! I don't understand how this update made it through any sort of trouble shooting (there was probably none whatsoever.) Please get some qualified people on your team asap as this is the only vpn app my company allows. ????
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 5.0.8.50589Size: 17.1 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, SwedishSeller: Juniper NetworksCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&21 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&499 Ratings
More by Juniper Networks Inc.
Follow us on .
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Xodo Docs app for Windows in the Windows Store
Published by
Xodo Technologies Inc.
Productivity
Approximate size
Age rating
Get Windows 8.1 to run this app.
Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator. And it’s 100% free. Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents.- View & Navigate- Convert & Create- Annotate & Comment- Sign & Fill Forms- Share & Print- Access & Manage DocumentsReal-time PDF Collaboration | Take your PDF beyond the app with Xodo Connect and collaborate with clients, colleagues, or classmates in real-time from any web browser. Work from any device, mobile or desktop - no signups or installs required. Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | -------------------------------------- HIGHLIGHTS -------------------------------------- + View & Navigate + Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs. - Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document - Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to locate and access - Other Features | T single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or
two- and more --------------------------------------+ Convert & Create + Xodo won’t let other file formats stop you. Use your mobile device to convert documents and images to PDF for easy viewing and annotation. - Convert | Use Xodo to scan image files to PDF to view/annotate on the go (.tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .jxr, .gif, .png) - Create | Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo as an image-rich notepad --------------------------------------+ Annotate & Comment + Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more. - Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes - Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes - Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand -------------------------------------- + Sign & Fill Forms + Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts and statements with your saved handwritten signature. - Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms - Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use--------------------------------------+ Share & Print +Xodo keeps you connected. Share or print your annotated documents from anywhere at any time.- Email | Send your annotated documents to others via email- Print | Print your PDF documents directly from your mobile device--------------------------------------+ Access & Manage +Stay streamlined with Xodo. Access, sort, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.- Browse | Open your PDFs right from Xodo- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited- Xodo Connect | Access and manage all your active Connections with a few simple clicks -------------------------------------- + Connect Your Team + Xodo takes your PDF beyond the app. Use Xodo Connect to collaborate with clients, colleagues, or classmates in real-time online. - Everything in the Same Place | View, highlight, annotate, comment, and more. Use the chat feature to brainstorm ideas and discuss plans. - Use Any Device | All others need to Connect with you is an invitation and a web browser. Any desktop or mobile device will do, no sign-ups or installs required.--------------------------------------Also available on Android and iOS.--------------------------------------Note:- By downloading Xodo Docs, you agree to the terms of use at /legal.- Please note we cannot reply to your comment in the app store. If you have any comments or issues please contact us directly at /support.Xodo is powered by PDFTron |
View & Navigate | Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs. View in single-page, continuous or thumbnail modes. Easily skip to chapters, sections or annotations. Search and zoom in on text.
Convert & Create | Use your mobile device to convert or scan images to PDF for easy viewing and annotation. Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo as an image-rich notepad.
Annotate & Comment | Highlight, underline or strikeout text. Attach sticky notes or add text. Insert lines, arrows, circles, polygons or draw freehand. Change colors, sizes, transparencies and more.
Sign & Fill Forms | Quickly fill in, save, and share PDF forms. Easily sign any contract, agreement, or statement by hand, then save your signature for easy future use.
Share & Print | Send your annotated documents to others via email. Print your PDF documents directly from your mobile device.
Access & Manage Documents | Easily select, rename, copy, move or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager. Access recent docs and automatically open them to the last page visited.
Xodo Connect | Collaborate in real-time with clients, colleagues or classmates. View, annotate, comment or discuss via live chat from any web browser on mobile or desktop - no signups/installs needed.
:: XODO FOR WINDOWS :: NEW FEATURES ::- Added user created bookmarks. Bookmarks the current page for easy access in the future.- Fixed positioning problem with Annotation Style dialog when Xodo was on the right side of a split screen mode.- Xodo now properly applies selected default appearance when adding Highlight, Underlines, Strikeouts, or Squigglies from the quick menu when selecting text.:: XODO FOR WINDOWS :: RECENTLY ADDED ::- Added night mode.- More colors available for annotations.- Customize annotations with the new style dialog.- Quickly select a pre-set color, thickness, opacity, and more before drawing annotations.
English (United States)
English (United States)
x86, x64, ARM
By downloading Xodo Docs, you agree to the terms of use at /legal.iTunes 的 App Store 中的“locateOnMap”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Thomas Schnauffer的locateOnMap,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
locateOnMap
开发商:Thomas Schnauffer
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
For those willing to put a little effort into planning the itinerary, this application offers GPS location functionality even when there is no provider connection via the mobile network or WiFi at a small price.Some work on the computer is required to set up maps before the application can be used. Please read the 2 page manual in the support link to ensure you are comfortable.
版本 1.2 中的新功能
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计?12.00类别: 版本: 1.2大小: 1.6 MB语言: 英语开发商: Thomas Schnauffer兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
更多Thomas Schnauffer产品

我要回帖

更多关于 mysql locate 的文章

随机推荐