And won't pretend
不会假装的人
I feel like everyday
我感觉每一天
Someone gonna take another swing
我会再次启程
I don't know if I will bend or break
我不知道我是该屈服还是该心碎
And don't let it get too heavy (bring you down)
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
Don't let it get so hard (bring you down)
别让它变得如此艰难(让你不开心)
Don't let it get too heavy (bring you down)
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
And get your feet back on the ground
让你的脚 重回地面
Feet back on the ground
回到地面
Get your feet back on the ground (oh yeah)
让你的踩在地面上(哦 耶)
Feet back on the ground
踏回地面
So won't you pick me up
所以你不会来接我吗
Instead of putting me down
不要让我失望
You know they say what goes around comes around
你知道他们说什么会来临
'Cause I can say everyday
因为我每天都能说
Spoken my mind, had my say
诉说我的思绪 听我说
But don't you try to put that trip on me
但你不要让那旅程安放在我身上
And don't let it get too heavy (bring you down)
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
别让它变得如此艰难(让你不开心)
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
And get your feet back on the ground
让你的脚 重回地面
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
Get your feet back on the ground (oh yeah)
让你的脚 重回地面(哦 耶)
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
别让它变得如此艰难(让你不开心)
不要让它太过沉重(让你不开心)
And get your feet back on the ground (oh no)
让你的脚 重回地面(哦 不)
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
Get your feet back on the ground
让你的脚 重回地面
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
(oh~ get you feet back on the ground)
(哦~ 让你的脚 重回地面)
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
Feet back on the ground
重回地面
Get your feet back on the ground
让你的脚 重回地面
《Heavy》歌词 --
歌词制作者
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除The Courie Inn预订_The Courie Inn优惠价格_缤客(急)有首歌歌词好像是father、father、father、fa._百度知道
(急)有首歌歌词好像是father、father、father、fa.
正确的歌词是“Father, Father, Father help us”,出自歌曲《Where Is The Love》基本信息:外文名称:Where Is The Love所属专辑:Elephunk发行时间:2003年 歌曲原唱:黑眼豆豆合唱团 歌词:What's wrong with the world, mama 这世界是怎么了,妈妈,People livin' like they ain't got no mamas 人们好像都没有妈妈一样。I think the whole world addicted to the drama 我觉得世人都在演戏,Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma 只对能伤人的把戏感兴趣。Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism 我们在国外口口声声要反恐,But we still got terrorists here livin' 但是在我们居住的地方还有恐怖分子,In the USA, the big CIA 就在美国国内。中央情报局,The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK 血帮、瘸帮,还有三K党。But if you only have love for your own race 但是如果你只爱自己的种族,Then you only leave space to discriminate 你就会让种族歧视滋长。And to 6)discriminate only generates hate 而种族歧视只会滋生仇恨。And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, 当你心中有恨,你就会发怒,Madness is what you demonstrate 而做出疯狂的事情。And that's exactly how anger works and operates 这就是愤怒的结果。Man you gotta have love just to set it straight 你必须用爱来改变这一切。Take control of your mind and meditate 控制你的情绪,用脑好好想想。Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all 让你的爱引导灵魂。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love 爱在何方?The love, the love 爱。It just ain't the same, old ways have changed 世事无常,New days are strange, is the world insane? 世界变得奇怪疯狂。If love and peace is so strong 如果爱与和平的力量如此强大,Why are there pieces of love that don't belong 为何这世界容不下这样的爱。Nations droppin' bombs 军队投下炸弹,Chemical gasses fillin' lungs of little ones 小孩的肺被化学气体污染,With the ongoin' sufferin' as the youth die young 小小年纪就被折磨而死。So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone 所以扪心自问爱是否真的已走远?So I could ask myself really what is goin' wrong 所以我可以问自己到底错在哪里,In this world that we livin' in people keep on givin'in 在这个我们赖以生存却经常遗弃的世界。Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends 做错误的决定,只顾自己的利益。Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother 互相不尊重,背叛兄弟朋友,A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover 发动一场战争,原因却不清不楚。The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug 真相被隐藏,被掩盖。If you never know truth then you never know love 如果从未知道真相,就不会了解这种爱。Where's the love, y'all, come on (I don't know) 爱在何方(我不知道)Where's the truth, y'all, come on (I don't know) 真理在何方(我不知道)Where's the love, y'all 爱在何方。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send us some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love (The love) 爱在何方?Where is the love 爱在何方?The love, the love 爱。I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder 我感到压力越来越重,As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder 我渐渐长大,人们渐渐冷漠。Most of us only care about money makin' 我们大多数人只知道赚钱,Selfishness got us followin' our own direction 自私让我们只顾个人眼前利益。Wrong information always shown by the media 媒体总是发出错误信息,Negative images is the main criteria 负面形象是主流标准,Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria 腐蚀年轻人的思想比细菌还快。Kids act like what they see in the cinema 小孩子都模仿电影里的情节。Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity 人类的道德价值观变了吗?Whatever happened to the fairness in equality 平等公平的原则变了吗?Instead in spreading love we spreading animosity 不是散播爱的种子,而是散播仇恨。Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity 缺少沟通谅解,让人们离心离德。That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under 这就是为什么有时候我觉得空虚,That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down 这就是为什么有时候我觉得沮丧,There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under 感觉空虚并不奇怪。Gotta keep my faith alive till love's found 一定要把爱作为我的信念。People killin', people dyin' 人们互相残杀,死去,Children hurtin' , you hear them cryin' 孩子们受伤了, 你听见他们在哭泣。Can you practice what you preach 你能实现你宣讲的福音吗?And would you turn the other cheek 你会打不还手,骂不还口吗?Father, Father, Father help us 圣父啊,请帮助我们,Send us some guidance from above 给我们你的指示,'Cause people got me, got me questionin' 因为人们的问题难住了我,Where is the love (Love) 他们问:爱在何方。One world, one world. 一个世界,We only got one world. 我们只有一个世界,That's all we got, one world. 这就是我们唯一拥有的。Something wrong with it. 这个世界不对劲。One world, one world. 一个世界,We only got one world. 我们只有一个世界,That's all we got, one world. 这就是我们唯一拥有的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
是不是这个trouble is a friend提示的好少哦~呵呵,也很好听~希望有帮到你哈?如果不是就当介绍你听下这首歌吧
克里斯蒂娜 阿奎莱拉——《fighter》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首貌似歌词有点像 I am the fourteen cat 是一个女声独唱貌似_百度知道
我想找一首貌似歌词有点像 I am the fourteen cat 是一个女声独唱貌似
FM87.9前几天有放过
boom bash, wake up, I set it off rightlook around and turn your wet dream to fright nightyou can call me r homeys, which stands for rough brotherword to my grandmotherI buck you in the head just to let ya knowstick you for ya dough, spit on the flo'drag it out of ya, bring it onI smack him back down, yo dope word is bondI know you want a piece of the champbut you roll too weak, you couldn't make it in my campyou thought I went for the flipbut I'm bustin' off hip-hop clip after clipI kept you out there, ripped you for your wearjump inside your video, bust you with a chairsmack slap smack slap smack slap smackjust to make it worse and hurt your pride I'll run it backsmack slap smack slap smack slap smackclick click boom, stop dead in your tracksstick the steel in your mouthbuck buck buck buck buck, lights out(I'm comin')How ya comin' ba畅阀扳合殖骨帮摊爆揩by?(I'm comin')this is how I'm comin'the album that I'm comin' with is rough, the flavor's mean(ooooh) kickin' you for real in the guillatineLL Cool Jfourteen shots to your dome kidI'm doin' time in the game like a bidmovin' rhymes like a packageso stigetty step up and get your nostrils damagedshootin', lickin', bustin', sprayin', all of thatand then some, dead dead dead, one by onenever step to a real man'cause your rhymes only work on a playground programthey impress your little friends, bring you a little endsbut you still you gotta ride in your mans benzword to hip-hop, I'm a blast yagotta set you on fire 'cause I gassed yaboom, blow, Batman, bang, powunh (what) unh (what), that's the way it's goin' downmy new album ain't no jokeyou wanna take me out, how many bunch ya smoke?I'll never slack again, I'm off the job like the mobhey, no prob', many solved, on the knob, make 'em soft drobwhat you gotta deal with is real, made of steelyou can feel it comin', burnin', buildin', flowin' like an eelmovin', killin', breakin', servin' you just like a mealtake off your clothes and taste the steelcheck babyrockabye baby on the roof topopen up your mouth and taste my gallotwhen your jaw breaks your gold teeth will falldown will come the monkey, bannana clip and allsplat (buck buck buck) it's all over wit'the way I'm workin' and jerkin' and hurtin' brothers convertednon-beleivers get murdered, 'cause I waffle birdedget your face out the bill, catch the thrillcarry a nine put your hootchies on the billthe thought of you gettin' scared turns me onlike my first telivision with my backup tip hardso where's your mouth kid? where's your heart shorty?it's all over, cash your chips in, crack a fortyyou look thirsty, you ain't gettin' no mercy mercyand ain't no way that you can rehearse for memurder I wrote, murder I wrote, is what I figureit's in my tote, it's in my tote, so I pull the triggerput up your women, your crib, your speakersyour dog, your cat, your crate, your speakersyour sister, your aunt, your crew, your Knicksgot 'em booin' all you mother rappers who think that's too toughbam bam, here's a hit you wish you hada hit that makes you mad, a hit that makes you slap your daddead dead dead, kill dead, kill deadtry to battle me I gots to buck you in your headI pull your file, clickI know you're good to style, blowlivin' wild, when it's come to this I never smilewhat did you learn from the lesson I just gave ya?obey your momma, be on your best behaviorit's never endin' and I am recommendin'you put your name as BrendanI see y'all that is blendin'the message that I'm sendin'is there ain't no pretendin'get in the trunk, buy the album, here I'm endin'this is how I'm comin'how ya comin' baby?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《Good for you》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the warrior song 勇士之歌的lrc歌词是什么啊_百度知道
the warrior song 勇士之歌的lrc歌词是什么啊
另外这个歌是什么军队的歌呢,有没有那种lrc歌词可以与歌同步的啊,不是lrc的,但没有能和歌曲同步的我在网上找到歌词了?美军什么军队的呢
提问者采纳
12]aim with the hand.58]I am a soldier and I’m marching on[03:59:02.22]wade through the blood spilled on the floor.23]for God and Country I’ll end your life[03.19]forged in a fire lit long ago: another river of blood runnin’ under my feet[00:59.53]where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps[01, you’ll fear these marchin’ feet[01:37,[02.36]if death don’t bring you fear:[02:33:40:25, to gasoline[01.44]best believe:30.10]in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth:Lyrics][ti, know my pride.98]I’m last to leave.44]feel no fear:39, the shadow of death is the one I cast:11:57,[00.55]I am a warrior and this is my song[03:55.76]chin in the air with a head held high:02.19]and the least of me is still out of your reach[02:52://www.95]I am a soldier and I’m marching on[02.18]my eyes are steel and my gaze is long[03.91]the killing machine’s gonna do the deed:50, Lord,[02.75]I am a warrior and this is my song[02,[01.95]领先音乐分享平台 www.83]with a need to bleed you when the light goes green[00.96]bullet in the breach and a fire in me:[01:35, and if another one stands I’ll kill some more[01, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore[01.kugou.95]I bask in the glow of the rising war.01]call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag[01:24.12]I am a warrior and this is my song[01.14]I am a soldier and I’m marching on[01:The Warrior Song][00, make me dead before you make me old[00, you’ll never stand alone[00.31]‘cuz I’ll win, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze[00.80]I’ve got the reach and the teeth of a killin’ machine:27[ar,[02.[02.kugou:16.00]I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line[02
提问者评价
很好,歌词很对。用千千静听在歌曲暂停状态下右键编辑歌词就是了,但要是没现成的弄好的歌词还真是麻烦呢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lrc歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
com/v_show//v_show/id_XMjE3NzQ0Mjcy,歌曲和歌词同步看这个网站://v.youku
征兵的歌吧,我也想找irc呢。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询